Latest PSU headlines:

Page 1 of 11 1 ... LastLast
    Martinx

Devil May Cry 3- awesome game!

I seriously have to say that this is one of the best games I've played on a console! I bought it for about $20 and I've had it for about 3 weeks now. I'm only on mission 12, and I've had so damn much fun. I seriously love this game. I remember when I first played DMC years ago, and just for fun I tried it again to see what changes have been made since, and the only changes I found were that Dante's voice was a lot deeper, and that you couldn't jump and shoot in the air with Ebony & Ivory in the first game.

I have to say that Dante's voice sounded more awesome when it was deep. He sounds kinda gay now, but that's alright, because he does look kinda gay, but still cool at the same time. If I could choose I'd make them bring back the old school deep voice to DMC4.

Did any of you hear that DMC was originaly supposed to be a Resident Evil game?

I just want to create a discussion. Such an awesome franchise. I've always liked Devil May Cry, but I don't know why I never bought Devil May Cry 3. I did buy Devil May Cry 2, and despite the bad critique, I think it was alright.

Master Poster
    I have actually only played the first DMC. I remember it to be a great game and lots of fun too. I don't know why I haven't played any of the other parts. DMC2 did not get good reviews only normally I'll try a game out for myself just in case. It just never happened. After a while DMC3 came out but I just did not feel like playing it because I never finished the second part. When I get the chance and feel like it I’m surly picking DMC up again and play it where I ones left.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinx View Post
    I seriously have to say that this is one of the best games I've played on a console! I bought it for about $20 and I've had it for about 3 weeks now. I'm only on mission 12, and I've had so damn much fun. I seriously love this game. I remember when I first played DMC years ago, and just for fun I tried it again to see what changes have been made since, and the only changes I found were that Dante's voice was a lot deeper, and that you couldn't jump and shoot in the air with Eboy & Ivory in the first game.

I have to say that Dante's voice sounded more awesome when it was deep. He sounds kinda gay now, but that's alright, because he does look kinda gay, but still cool at the same time. If I could choose I'd make them bring back the old school deep voice to DMC4.

Did any of you hear that DMC was originaly supposed to be a Resident Evil game?

I just want to create a discussion. Such an awesome franchise. I've always liked Devil May Cry, but I don't know why I never bought Devil May Cry 3. I did buy Devil May Cry 2, and despite the bad critique, I think it was alright.

off course you can shoot in the air.. try it again.. when i do that i stay airborn for like 5 or 6 seconds.. just mash the controller

Add me in PSN if you're from here. PSN ID: cmaranhao

Apprentice
    Ive played this game for a good few hours so far and is incredible, I have the Special Edition version, it features a few extra bits here and there. Awsome game. The first DMC was the best and still is in my opinion, DMC2 was ok but lacked what the first one had, still a good game none the less.

DMC4 for the PS3 looks incredible too, cant wait for that game!
    ~Midgar Mako~
    ~I'm stalking you....~ PSN ID: keyran_1990

Martinx
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobian View Post
    I have actually only played the first DMC. I remember it to be a great game and lots of fun too. I don't know why I haven't played any of the other parts. DMC2 did not get good reviews only normally I'll try a game out for myself just in case. It just never happened. After a while DMC3 came out but I just did not feel like playing it because I never finished the second part. When I get the chance and feel like it Iím surly picking DMC up again and play it where I ones left.
    You should get all three DMC's. You have to try the third one atleast, it's so great.

Oh and ebony & ivory oops hehe. Yeah I just realized that it's possible. The problem was that I only played it for a few seconds and couldn't be bothered to play more since I was so eagre to keep playing the third one. The last time I touched DMC was a long time ago, so I kinda forgot that it was possible to shoot in mid-air. I knew something didn't sound right when I wrote that Don't you also think that the deep voice should be swapped with his new ***** voice? I also think they should bring back the marionette dolls and the theatre music. It's so awesome.

midgarmako, I have the regular Dante's Awakening, and if you check gamespot Special Edition only got 8.2 whereas Dante's Awakening got 8.6. I don't know why, but it's probably because the new features kinda ruined it a little? I wouldn't want to play as Vergil though, he looks gay and weak, plus I beat him so easily in the boss fight

Master Poster

I've just bought it yesterday for 10$, I was supposse to buy it a long time ago, but then the Special Edition got announced so I waited, and then I found out that it wouldn't be released in EU

But yeah it is a great game even though I don't like the young Dante, he looks gay, and I hate that "I'm so cool and can beat everyone" attitude he has.
    I hope in DMC 4 that they will go back to the horror theme like in the first, instead of the humour thing in DMC 3. And they definately need to bring the marionette dolls back, they were so cool.

Master Guru
    Firmly attached to Ayane's boobies WAHAHAHAHAHA!
    PSN ID
    ShinMaruku
    You cna't rely on the revwies when the special edtion just adds two new difficulties and includes a new character. The ratings really underplay that one. get the special edition, it's the same but it makes it less of a hassle and also has Dante's brother Vergil!
    I cna't belive anybody fell for that unfair rating, Capcom gave them what they wnated and they still ***** man, I really care not for reviewers.

Phading Reality
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VII
    I found this game hard originally, for the life of me i just could NOT defeat that damn 3 headed dog near the beginning of the game!. Although i managed it after a tough ordeal..

Martinx
    Quote Originally Posted by Redman_DK View Post
    I've just bought it yesterday for 10$, I was supposse to buy it a long time ago, but then the Special Edition got announced so I waited, and then I found out that it wouldn't be released in EU

But yeah it is a great game even though I don't like the young Dante, he looks gay, and I hate that "I'm so cool and can beat everyone" attitude he has.
    I hope in DMC 4 that they will go back to the horror theme like in the first, instead of the humour thing in DMC 3. And they definately need to bring the marionette dolls back, they were so cool.
    I actually think the new attitude he has is alright, I just want this gay voice to go away. The Special Edition is just a waste of time. Devil May Cry is about Dante, no one else.

ShinMaruku, I don't think it was necessary to make a Special Edition. Dante's Awakening was enough. Get starting on the 4th game instead Capcom, hehe,.

This game is crazy hard in the beginning Phaded, but once you get the catch of it, it start getting easy, and even more fun.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    ShinMaruku
    Thye added a new character to it and as it was probly an experiment twoards the next game so I welcome it.

Vergil is a whole diffrent experience all together

Super Bias Moderator
    I was really into the game in the beginning of it. Then when I had to start getting keys and stuff to open doors...I kinda lost interest. But I do that with a lot of titles.

Wii # 2775 0778 3886 7989

Martinx
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post
    Thye added a new character to it and as it was probly an experiment twoards the next game so I welcome it.

Vergil is a whole diffrent experience all together

Dude not to change subject or anything, but I realized that it says "Firmly attached to Ayane's boobies" as your location. I just wanted to say that she hardly has any tits. I admit though, her ass looks huge and nice

Woah, that sounded gay.

Death Scythe
    Im telling you guys im expert of playing DMC3 i master all the combo and style of dante.no joking i finish DMC3:10 times including the DMC3:SE and i got all the mission Rank S surely guys no joke im addict in playing DMC3 mostly if you master all the style.my best combination of WEAPONS rebellion and agni&rudra and in GUNS ebony&ivory and shotgun.my best combo is first blastoff the enemy into air then perform an aircombo using both weapons then after follow by helmbreaker of rebellion mostly the weak enemy will die if you use it but if the enemy is just like in mission 5 i perform a million stab of agni&rudra then followup with the dance maccabre of rebellion(level 3 sword master) surely any strong enemy will kill with this combo..

so if you got any question about DMC3 ask me..if i can answer your question..

Martinx
    Woah awesome. Well right now I'm sticking to Trickster. I haven't tried Swordmaster yet. I don't need any help as of now, but I might later

Let's keep this thread going then We can ask questions regarding this particular game here, and he can answer, hehe.

Death Scythe
    wow you use trickster that style is great for avoiding attacks if you level up that style up to level 3 you will be hard to hit by enemys if you master it just like me hehehe..that style is just like the style of vergil the darkslayer style you can teleport in any way but you still have to master that style..

The Marvelous One
    I love the game. It's terrific. And the Cerebrus weapon owns.

Death Scythe
    you use cerberus..well cerberus is great weapon of choice all the swordmaster level of the cerberus are usefull to get an stylish point especially the level2 im using it with beowulf and im always getting an stylish combo by this combination.

Elite Member

I'm the same as Tobian... Loved the first one. Meant to pick up the second at some point, never did. Second came out, hadn't played the first. But I'm hoping to get back into the series.

Death Scythe
    DMC3:SE is a great game very stylish gameplay different to DMC1 and DMC2.and great storylines.

Martinx
    This game is so worth buying. It's cheap, and it's better than any $60 game.

Everything is good, from graphics to extremely cool and stylish action. It's a so damn well made game.

I'm currently using agni & rudra the most. They are just so awesome. I love the big thing that you get on your arm after finnishing the three trials. It looks great.

My advice to everyone using trickster:

Always jump and press circle instead of just running

Forum Elder
    I bought this game a while ago, but your right. Its better than any other 50 - 60$ game

lol I beat the game within a week.

weapon of choice - Cerberus/Rebellion FTW !!

"All that really belongs to us is time; even he who has nothing else has that."
    [Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.6GHz, XFX HD 4890, 4GB ram]

The Marvelous One
    I always have the E&I and the Shotgun. I ususally switch out between the cerebrus/beowulf and Rebellion/A&R. And Trickster FTW!

Master Sage
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I haven't played it yet..... is it better than GOW?

The Marvelous One
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitbydeath View Post
    I haven't played it yet..... is it better than GOW?
    To some it is. If you liked GoW, then the chances are you'll enjoy DMC 3.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    ShinMaruku
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinx View Post
    Dude not to change subject or anything, but I realized that it says "Firmly attached to Ayane's boobies" as your location. I just wanted to say that she hardly has any tits. I admit though, her ass looks huge and nice

Woah, that sounded gay.

As one of them doa girls the boobies are not small msut have mistaken somthign ebcuase thewy got no ass that's the Rumble Roses Girls...
    Wjich leads me to the question at hand, who's more pervereted the DOA head guy guy or the RR head guy?

Thread Information