Latest PSU headlines:

airupthere23

Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 Hacks

Okay, so I've been playing SvR 2006 a lot lately, and am tired of stacking just two tables on top of each other. I've seen multiple videos on youtube that show a ton of tables, maybe even like eight, being used all at once. Now I am aware that there are table hacks, and wall hacks to get to more tables, but the SvR 06 message boards that I have visited showing the "hacking" that allows this are a little advanced for me. Does anyone have a very very simple way of explaining the process to me?

By the way: I do have a Gameshark.

Apprentice
    I've looked around the internet everywhere and I cant find a single cheat/code for what you want, are you sure its real? Im sorry but I dont think there is such a thing.
    ~Midgar Mako~
    ~I'm stalking you....~ PSN ID: keyran_1990

airupthere23
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=kloJygcazCU

Check that video out and look at the table hacks he uses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEn3TvK6Gf8

This is his third video, but all the ones of the guy bouncing around from ladder to ropes are edited. The table hacks he uses I don't really understand how to work. He also uses a wall hack to get to the RAW Commentary Table. The hacks you have to enter are just way to complicated for me and I don't understand them. Just looking for an easier way to do them

Thread Information