Apprentice

practical jokes/pranks

well, i was thinking of some ways that i have pulled some pranks, and i thought i would share them, feel free to share yours also

t.ping, egging, saranwrapping cars, putting confette in a cars a/c, so when you turn it on it goes everywhere, potoato in the tailpipe, forking peoples yard, throwing tons of food in someones yard, so the next day birds will infest it, putting hot sauce and soap in peoples drinks, putting stink bombs in peoples car doors so when they slam it, it explodes..... and the worst off all...... hiding the t.v. remote (lol that last one is from scary movie 3)
    i got me a ps3 biotch =)

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jmc5597 View Post
    hiding the t.v. remote (lol that last one is from scary movie 3)

Haha. Aah...the good old days...I gotta try that sometime.

Elite Guru
    Go and buy bologna (sp?), put the bologna on top of a car in the sun...and just watch the owner scream because he has to pay for a new paint job.

Go to an AA (Al Anon) meeting with a shirt advertising beer (I got the idea from Two For The Money)

no! the best of all is....tipi a house(toilet paper a house) its the best...its hard to do it on a house but u can do it on the grass and then wen it rains the whole lawn will mess up!!!....hahahah

Pink_CookieMonster
    lol,these are all good,but frankly,i dont have any at the moment,but when i get any ideas,i will post them here,sorry

Veteran
    Items Arsenal
    naw tipi is old and that bologna is bad cus its damaging property.

lets see some good videos of pranks i wish i could find one that cracked me up.

heres one that cracked me up. the site i think isn't really bad but it might be inappropriate for users under 13 or something so proceed with caution. http://www.break.com/movies/wvsaran.html
    this cracked me up!

Elite Member
    I'm against egging and bologne since they will ruin paint jobs, but like tiping and other pranks. Here's so of my repertoir.

After tipi-ing a house we took a roll of those ticket stubs you get while entering a high school sporting event, and proceeded to rip them off one-by-one and drop them all over the yard. I believe the roll had either 1,000 or 10,000 tickets. lol

My friend's little brother is a huge gamer. He will be watching tv, talking on the computer, and playing ps2 on a second tv all at the same time. So we did the following prank to him. (At this time there were 5 people inside the house beside the target.)

Two of us climbed onto the roof-top and rapelled into open windows on the second floor. One person climbed through a small window into the basement. After slowly making our way through the house undetected we jumped the target, drug him into the furnace room, taped his mouth shut, hog-tied him, and left him in the room alone. We then proceeded to take the power-strip from his setup so that he could no longer play on all his systems at once, and we know there were no others strips in the household. After leaving through the windows, the family came upon him in the furnace room almost an hour later, tied up. When released all he did was complain that his power-strip was gone. We found it hilarious.

Note: One of the people entering the house lived there, the older brother. We did not go into someone else's property without their knowledge. I do not recommend breaking and entering to anyone.

Apprentice
    you know what i always wanted to do... i think it would be cool to put super glue in the locks of my school for a senior prank... that would be sweet
    i got me a ps3 biotch =)

Elite Member
    Once again, things that cause damage and will cost a lot of $ to repair, usually bad consequences after the prank. But anyway.

Where in Ohio are you from jmc? I'm originally from Coshocton County

for another good prank:

Get a whole bunch of friends that are mechanics, engineers, or at least good with their hands. Go to your school, disassemble a professor's car, carry the pieces onto the roof of a building, and reassemble. (make sure the prof is very nice and you know him/her well)

EDIT: the prank was originally designed for reassembling inside the building, but changed after faults were pointed out. Also, large pulley systems would be needed to hoist large/heavy parts of the car such as the chassis and engine block to the rooftop.

disclaimer: Do not try this at home kids.

Elite Sage
    Items Final Fantasy XAuronNaughty DogFirefox LogoAppleBlizzardPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    The atomic sit-up. 'Nuf said.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by tjbo1m View Post
    Get a whole bunch of friends that are mechanics, engineers, or at least good with their hands. Go to your school, disassemble a professor's car, carry the pieces into one of the buildings, and reassemble. (make sure the prof is very nice and you know him/her well)
    lol and do that all in one day? I mean you are talking about dissasembling the whole car?? Isnt that kinda crazy and impossible?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by jasonbay View Post
    At least its a Chevy and at least it's an American vehicle!

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by night52 View Post
    lol and do that all in one day? I mean you are talking about dissasembling the whole car?? Isnt that kinda crazy and impossible?
    Hence the words "a whole bunch of friends". Not real easy, but possible. I knew of some guys up at MIT that did it. The thing is you have to break it down into small enough pieces to get inside, but leave it constructed enough to save time. i.e. keep the drivetrain in tact as much as possible, everything under the hood stays together, etc.

Also, you gotta have pretty decent size doors on the building. Of course, if they were much bigger you could just pull the car in.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by tjbo1m View Post
    Hence the words "a whole bunch of friends". Not real easy, but possible. I knew of some guys up at MIT that did it. The thing is you have to break it down into small enough pieces to get inside, but leave it constructed enough to save time. i.e. keep the drivetrain in tact as much as possible, everything under the hood stays together, etc.

Also, you gotta have pretty decent size doors on the building. Of course, if they were much bigger you could just pull the car in.
    lmao but how would you get the chassis in? It would be the same size as the car...unless you cut it up but then the car is worthless
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by jasonbay View Post
    At least its a Chevy and at least it's an American vehicle!

Elite Member
    The people I am thinking of used a pulley system or something of that nature to get the real large stuff onto the rooftop. (They didn't reassemble inside, but on the roof.) So that is one way. But now that you bring this up, I guess the only way to get it inside a regular size door would be to cut the chassis and then weld it back together. Which actually isn't as bad for structural integrity as you would think, but I doubt the prof would be too happy when he asked you to get his car back out and you told him that you would have to cut it apart. lol

So yeah, I'll change my original prank from inside to rooftop. Thanks for pointing that out.

adamba4e
    Please reply to this here: http://ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=9425

Thread Information