Elite Member

There should be sports boards

like there are at sony.com ( which i cant go to because my friends got me banned. SO that after a big game/ Race we can disscuss the action there
    You need permission from the members to use their quotes. Memeber wanted his removed

Apprentice

sports could also go in the general chitchat, this is a gaming forum not a sports forum..

Elite Guru
    You should just make a thread in general chit chat and see if it is popular enough to get stickied. The World cup thread was one such thread.
    "and I mean If he doesn't like you after he sees this, then you're just gonna have to go back home and put some more make up on."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Panda Bear Shenyu View Post
    You should just make a thread in general chit chat and see if it is popular enough to get stickied. The World cup thread was one such thread.
    PART OF MY PROBLEM IS THAT THIS IS AN INTERNATIONAL FORUM ( A GOOD ONE), BUT U'M FROM THE U.S WHERE fOOTBALL, BASEBALL, HOKCKEY, AND NASCAR ARE POPULAR, BUT IN EUROPE, AND TE REST OF THE WORLD, HAVNT GAINED SUCH POPULARITY
    You need permission from the members to use their quotes. Memeber wanted his removed

Apprentice

And they wont gain popularity if you post in all caps!
    Just make a thread like we said, we are already trying to get morpheus to cut down on the number of stickies...

Superior Member
    We probably don't have enough traffic to support a sports board. In fact IMO we have too many boards as it is. Some boards, like "Other games" and "PC games" should be consolidated. In fact, given how low traffic the alternate console chat boards are we should consolidate all of them into one board.

Thread Information