Latest PSU headlines:

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 ... LastLast
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by metalbeast View Post
    If you're into Melodic Death (and any mixture like Melodic Black, Melodic Doom), also try some of these;

• The Duskfall (sadly broken up)
    • Insomnium
    • Ghost Brigade (probably my favourite band for the last few years since seeing them at a fest in Germany)

I love my Black/Death/Doom metal mostly, but I'll give anything a listen twice
    Insomnium is already on my list, but I hadn't heard of the other two. Just checked them out and they both seem quite solid. Ghost Brigade seems to have some Tool influences.

Anyway, I also listened to Slaughter of the Soul by At The Gates. Probably the heaviest melodeath I've listened to. So it's different, but cool in its own way. I got Dethklok's two albums as well, and I was surprised at how good they are.

Superior Member
    Ah so it is I find that with GB, it has the most effect when listening to the whole album in sequence, particularly Until Fear No Longer Defines Us.

Give these a listen too;
    • Swallow the Sun
    • Paradise Lost
    • Grave
    • In Flames (they changed their sound over time, so there's quite a contrast between old and new In Flames)

If you want things on the faster side, try;
    • Goatwhore
    • Hail of Bullets
    • DevilDriver
    • Skinlab
    • Unleashed
    • Vader
    • Decapitated
    • Fear Factory
    • Pain

If you like Katatonia, Novembers Doom etc, try;
    • Solitude Aeturnus
    • My Dying Bride
    • Warning
    • 40 Watt Sun

And for the darker side;
    • Behemoth
    • Taake
    • Bathory
    • Celtic Frost
    • Triptykon
    • Sarke
    • Satyricon

3. Likes Ixion wishes they had posted this first.
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Quote Originally Posted by metalbeast View Post
    Ah so it is I find that with GB, it has the most effect when listening to the whole album in sequence, particularly Until Fear No Longer Defines Us.

Give these a listen too;
    • Swallow the Sun
    • Paradise Lost
    • Grave
    • In Flames (they changed their sound over time, so there's quite a contrast between old and new In Flames)

If you want things on the faster side, try;
    • Goatwhore
    • Hail of Bullets
    • DevilDriver
    • Skinlab
    • Unleashed
    • Vader
    • Decapitated
    • Fear Factory
    • Pain

If you like Katatonia, Novembers Doom etc, try;
    • Solitude Aeturnus
    • My Dying Bride
    • Warning
    • 40 Watt Sun

And for the darker side;
    • Behemoth
    • Taake
    • Bathory
    • Celtic Frost
    • Triptykon
    • Sarke
    • Satyricon
    In Flames is actually the band that got me into Melodeath. They're now one of my favorite bands, mostly due to their early albums. I saw them live (with Trivium) a couple months ago. They're a great live band.

As for Katatonia, I checked them out before and I thought they were kind of boring. I'll listen to the other bands you named though. I've heard about half of those before. Thanks for the recommendations. Rep+

Just to update you guys, the metal bands I currently have are:

In Flames
    Tool
    Metallica
    Opeth
    Meshuggah
    Children of Bodom
    Unearth
    Trivium
    Avenged Sevenfold
    Pantera
    Rage Against The Machine
    Dream Theater
    At The Gates
    Darkest Hour
    Dethklok
    Ghost
    Disturbed
    Killswitch Engage
    Mastodon

The metal bands I still have on my list are:

Amon Amarth
    Kyuss
    Black Sabbath
    Deftones
    Arch Enemy
    Agalloch
    Dark Tranquility
    Insomnium
    Summoning
    Burzum
    Ulver
    Megadeth
    Slayer
    Septic Flesh
    Equilibrium
    Blind Guardian
    The Ocean
    Immortal
    Death
    Strapping Young Lad
    Wolves In The Throne Room
    Neurosis
    Isis
    Coldworld
    Symphony X
    Psychotic Waltz
    Dissection
    Cult of Luna
    Edge of Sanity
    Estatic Fear
    Last edited by Ixion; 04-23-2012 at 07:04.

Suicide Season
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    I can't get enough of this song atm, love it

this one is fuckin sick too

Last edited by Sylar; 05-08-2012 at 18:44.

"Guns for Show, Knives for Pro"

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    THUGGEDOUT1
    Items LBP ColeLBP SephirothLBP KratosLBP HelgastLBP EzioLBP Cloud
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    In Flames is actually the band that got me into Melodeath. They're now one of my favorite bands, mostly due to their early albums. I saw them live (with Trivium) a couple months ago. They're a great live band.

As for Katatonia, I checked them out before and I thought they were kind of boring. I'll listen to the other bands you named though. I've heard about half of those before. Thanks for the recommendations. Rep+

Just to update you guys, the metal bands I currently have are:

In Flames
    Tool
    Metallica
    Opeth
    Meshuggah
    Children of Bodom
    Unearth
    Trivium
    Avenged Sevenfold
    Pantera
    Rage Against The Machine
    Dream Theater
    At The Gates
    Darkest Hour
    Dethklok
    Ghost
    Disturbed
    Killswitch Engage
    Mastodon

The metal bands I still have on my list are:

Amon Amarth
    Kyuss
    Black Sabbath
    Deftones
    Arch Enemy
    Agalloch
    Dark Tranquility
    Insomnium
    Summoning
    Burzum
    Ulver
    Megadeth
    Slayer
    Septic Flesh
    Equilibrium
    Blind Guardian
    The Ocean
    Immortal
    Death
    Strapping Young Lad
    Wolves In The Throne Room
    Neurosis
    Isis
    Coldworld
    Symphony X
    Psychotic Waltz
    Dissection
    Cult of Luna
    Edge of Sanity
    Estatic Fear
    Give Lamb of God a try, their older stuff is pretty awesome.

"When I was 12, I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did."

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Quote Originally Posted by THUGGEDOUT View Post
    Give Lamb of God a try, their older stuff is pretty awesome.
    Yeah, they're on my list too. Must have forgot them.

Anywho, I just listened to the album A Sombre Dance by Estatic Fear. It's probably one of the best albums I've heard. I'm sure some of you guys know about it already, but it's basically Symphonic/Folk Metal with some Black/Death/Doom touches.

Check out this masterpiece:

They only released two albums in the late 90s, which are both considered classics. This is their second one, so I need to check out their first album, Somnium Obmutum.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    Think the link is broken. At least it wont load on my tablet

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

Somebody get me a doctor, I ain't feelin' ill ...But I ain't feelin' this at all...

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Quote Originally Posted by btbam View Post
    Think the link is broken. At least it wont load on my tablet

It's not broken for me. If you want to hear it though, just search "Estatic Fear Chapter IV" on youtube.

Also, I just listened to Welcome To Sky Valley by Kyuss, and that has also become one of my favorite albums. I'm sure you guys know about Kyuss, but definitely listen to this album if you haven't. It's Stoner Metal, which is basically heavy/psychedelic metal:

And finally, this may be the greatest music video of all-time:

10. Likes THUGGEDOUT wishes they had posted this first.
    Master Guru
    PSN ID
    THUGGEDOUT1
    Items LBP ColeLBP SephirothLBP KratosLBP HelgastLBP EzioLBP Cloud

"When I was 12, I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did."

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    I've listened to some more albums...

Wintersun - Wintersun (2004)

Genre: Melodic Black Metal, Melodic Death Metal, Power Metal, Folk Metal

Rating: 4.5 / 5

This band has only released one album in 2004 and it's already considered a metal classic. It basically takes the speed and epic feel of power metal, the vocals and melody of melodic death metal, the atmosphere of black metal, and creates a perfect synthesis. Some may find this too cheesy, but I feel it never goes overboard. They are actually coming out with a second album this summer, which has been in the making for years.

Kyuss - Blues For The Red Sun (1992)

Genre: Stoner Metal, Heavy Metal, Psychedelic Metal

This is Kyuss' second album and along with Welcome To Sky Valley it's considered one of their two classic albums. Overall, this album is just as good as the proceeding album, but I wasn't a fan of The Thong Song. It's pretty boring, which prevents this from being a perfect album. All in all though, the riffs are great and there's a nice dash of psychedelic rock in here as well.

Animals As Leaders - Animals As Leaders (2009)

Genre: Progressive Metal, Instrumental Metal, Jazz Fusion

Now this is some fresh stuff. There are no vocals, but the music will draw you in anyway. It's very complex, varied, and experimental, but it should be quite accessible as well. There's a ton of melody and this album will occasional get pretty heavy as well, but the pacing is never too exhausting. A couple boring filler songs aside, you can't wrong with this. I can't wait to hear their second album.

Estatic Fear - Somnium Obmutum (1996)

Genre: Death Metal, Folk Metal, Symphonic Metal, Gothic Metal

Rating: 5 / 5

I thought A Sombre Dance was a perfect album, but this is even better! It's heavier than the proceeding album and contains more touches of doom metal and gothic metal. The structure of the album is not very accessible though, as it consists of two short passages and two extremely long songs (30 minutes and 18 minutes respectively). There is never a poor section of this album though, so don't worry.
    Last edited by Ixion; 05-15-2012 at 19:53.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    It's not broken for me. If you want to hear it though, just search "Estatic Fear Chapter IV" on youtube.

Also, I just listened to Welcome To Sky Valley by Kyuss, and that has also become one of my favorite albums. I'm sure you guys know about Kyuss, but definitely listen to this album if you haven't. It's Stoner Metal, which is basically heavy/psychedelic metal:

exactly why black metal is the stupidest shit on the planet....facepaint, shitty lyrics, and dumbasses i'd rather listen to 50 cent...

In other news this happened...

Somebody get me a doctor, I ain't feelin' ill ...But I ain't feelin' this at all...

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    exactly why black metal is the stupidest shit on the planet....facepaint, shitty lyrics, and dumbasses i'd rather listen to 50 cent...

In other news this happened...

For those of you not as obsessed with devin townsend as me, the woman singin was Anneke Van Giersbergen, incredible voice...highly talented if you are looking for something that still rocks but isn't as heavy. Song in that video was Awake!! off of the addicted album. Kinda a mix between metal and pop, interesting sound. Everything Devin has put out under DTP has been different but incredibly interesting.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    That's a parody band by the way. Anyway, there's definitely a lot of bad Black Metal out there, but I think there's also some really good stuff out there. You have the atmospheric stuff like Summoning, Ulver, Burzum, Coldworld, and Wolves In The Throneroom. You have the progressive stuff like Agalloch, Emperor, and later Immortal. And then there's Melodic Black Metal like Dissection. It would be unwise to dismiss the entire genre based on the image IMO.

By the way, there's a debut album that just came out by a band called Ne Obliviscaris. It's getting an amazing reception. It's a mix of Black Metal, Death Metal, Progressive Metal, and Folk Metal. If you like Opeth, you'll definitely like these guys...

As for Devin Townsend, he is coming up soon on my list, so I can finally start talking to you about him soon! lol

16. Likes btbam wishes they had posted this first.
    Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    Dude this song is fucking incredible. It is probably just be Youtube, but the mix seems off, i'll def go out and buy though. Great find. I am really diggin this song.

Now there is another reason i don't like black metal besides the face paint, mainly its 3 reasons, lyrical content usually sucks IMO, facepaint is lame in my opinion, and i don't like the style of screaming. I know most people think its all the same, but i like growls over screaming with the exception of Devin Townsends screaming because he doesn't sound like a black metal screamer.

As for hevy devy, you really need to go into his music with an open mind becuase he isn't just metal, he is alot of things. Through his career, i've heard him make some extreme metal in SYL and his solo career. He has also done ambient music, alternative, prog rock, its all over the place. Perfect for me because i enjoy all the different types he puts out. I'll go ahead and piece out the types i think i can.

If your looking for some straight up extreme metal go anything SYL. Alien is their best work IMO and The New Black is not quite as heavy but still good metal.

Accelerated Evolution starts off pretty heavy as a proggy-metal mix and kinda lightens up in to some heavy prog rock the second half of the album.

Terria is pretty great. also falls in the prog rock category for most the album with the exception of one pretty damn heavy song.

He has just a ton of albums in his solo career too many to list. But the DTP moniker needs special attention because its some of the best work he has put out. DTP or devin townsend project was originally intended as a 4 pt. album series, which is completed, but he just announced he is going to keep the DTP name for now at least. Ki, Addicted, Deconstruction, and Ghost are the albums. Ki is this kinda weird alternative rock style album with some awesome songs and occasional heavy moments. Addicted is kind of a mix between pop and metal. think of it as metal riffs and pop beats. Plus it has Anneke as a singer for a huge part of the album and her voice is so amazing. Deconstruction is balls to the walls heavy. Featuring some of the biggest names in metal as guests on the album. really amazing. and the 4 parts ends with ghost. an ambient record. each album is highly personal.

The 4 parts were basically after devin's little mid life crisis. He had a kid and realized he was basically a jack-off and needed to get his shit together for his kid. So he quit smoking pot and doing other drugs, quit drinking, and made Ziltoid (my signature and yes, surprising ziltoid is the creation AFTER he quit drugs lol) then the 4 part albums were born. Ki is basically about him stop being an idiot and being a "goddamnned man boy!" addicted is all about addiction, something he beat. deconstruction is a weird as fuck concept album that basically deconstructs his life through metaphor and ghost is the cathartic resolution.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Dude this song is fucking incredible. It is probably just be Youtube, but the mix seems off, i'll def go out and buy though. Great find. I am really diggin this song.
    Yeah, I'm not sure where you find your music, but I usually go on sputnikmusic.com. The members there have good taste in music. It's not a popularity contest. And if you check their album rankings, that album is the top ranked album of the year so far. That's how I found it:

http://www.sputnikmusic.com/charts.p...id=0&year=2012

Now there is another reason i don't like black metal besides the face paint, mainly its 3 reasons, lyrical content usually sucks IMO, facepaint is lame in my opinion, and i don't like the style of screaming. I know most people think its all the same, but i like growls over screaming with the exception of Devin Townsends screaming because he doesn't sound like a black metal screamer.
    Thing is, I wouldn't even say most black metal bands scream. Sometimes they just have a darker, more tortured growl. Sometimes it's more of a shriek. Half the time the vocals aren't even very prominent, as most of the atmospheric black metal bands just use the vocals to add to the....atmosphere. And then you have bands like Agalloch, who have whispered black metal vocals.

Anyway, here are some black metal songs that I think anyone could enjoy:

Agalloch (Progressive Black Metal)

I'm sure you've probably listened to these guys before. If not, they're definitely right up your alley.

Summoning (Atmospheric Black Metal)

This band is on the more epic side of atmospheric black metal. And from what I understand, all their songs are about Middle-Earth. So the lyrical content is obviously good here!

Dissection (Melodic Black Metal)

Storm The Light's Bane is the quintessential melodic black metal album. I don't see how any metal fan can't like this.

Immortal (Progressive/Thrash Black metal)

Yes, these guys wear face paint, but their later albums have a lot of thrash and progressive elements, which I think you'll appreciate.

As for hevy devy, you really need to go into his music with an open mind becuase he isn't just metal, he is alot of things. Through his career, i've heard him make some extreme metal in SYL and his solo career. He has also done ambient music, alternative, prog rock, its all over the place. Perfect for me because i enjoy all the different types he puts out. I'll go ahead and piece out the types i think i can.

If your looking for some straight up extreme metal go anything SYL. Alien is their best work IMO and The New Black is not quite as heavy but still good metal.

Accelerated Evolution starts off pretty heavy as a proggy-metal mix and kinda lightens up in to some heavy prog rock the second half of the album.

Terria is pretty great. also falls in the prog rock category for most the album with the exception of one pretty damn heavy song.

He has just a ton of albums in his solo career too many to list. But the DTP moniker needs special attention because its some of the best work he has put out. DTP or devin townsend project was originally intended as a 4 pt. album series, which is completed, but he just announced he is going to keep the DTP name for now at least. Ki, Addicted, Deconstruction, and Ghost are the albums. Ki is this kinda weird alternative rock style album with some awesome songs and occasional heavy moments. Addicted is kind of a mix between pop and metal. think of it as metal riffs and pop beats. Plus it has Anneke as a singer for a huge part of the album and her voice is so amazing. Deconstruction is balls to the walls heavy. Featuring some of the biggest names in metal as guests on the album. really amazing. and the 4 parts ends with ghost. an ambient record. each album is highly personal.

The 4 parts were basically after devin's little mid life crisis. He had a kid and realized he was basically a jack-off and needed to get his shit together for his kid. So he quit smoking pot and doing other drugs, quit drinking, and made Ziltoid (my signature and yes, surprising ziltoid is the creation AFTER he quit drugs lol) then the 4 part albums were born. Ki is basically about him stop being an idiot and being a "goddamnned man boy!" addicted is all about addiction, something he beat. deconstruction is a weird as fuck concept album that basically deconstructs his life through metaphor and ghost is the cathartic resolution.
    Thanks for the detailed rundown lol. I'm definitely not one of the people who only listens to metal, so don't worry. In fact, I didn't start digging into metal until recently. I love progressive and ambient music. I already listened to the first couple songs on Ziltoid last month and loved what I heard.

19. Likes DarkVincent07 wishes they had posted this first.
    Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    Yeah, I'm not sure where you find your music, but I usually go on sputnikmusic.com. The members there have good taste in music. It's not a popularity contest. And if you check their album rankings, that album is the top ranked album of the year so far. That's how I found it:

http://www.sputnikmusic.com/charts.p...id=0&year=2012

Thing is, I wouldn't even say most black metal bands scream. Sometimes they just have a darker, more tortured growl. Sometimes it's more of a shriek. Half the time the vocals aren't even very prominent, as most of the atmospheric black metal bands just use the vocals to add to the....atmosphere. And then you have bands like Agalloch, who have whispered black metal vocals.

Anyway, here are some black metal songs that I think anyone could enjoy:

Agalloch (Progressive Black Metal)

I'm sure you've probably listened to these guys before. If not, they're definitely right up your alley.

Summoning (Atmospheric Black Metal)

This band is on the more epic side of atmospheric black metal. And from what I understand, all their songs are about Middle-Earth. So the lyrical content is obviously good here!

Dissection (Melodic Black Metal)

Storm The Light's Bane is the quintessential melodic black metal album. I don't see how any metal fan can't like this.

Immortal (Progressive/Thrash Black metal)

Yes, these guys wear face paint, but their later albums have a lot of thrash and progressive elements, which I think you'll appreciate.

Thanks for the detailed rundown lol. I'm definitely not one of the people who only listens to metal, so don't worry. In fact, I didn't start digging into metal until recently. I love progressive and ambient music. I already listened to the first couple songs on Ziltoid last month and loved what I heard.
    Ziltoid is just hilarious. They mix sucks cus he basically recorded its in his house lol. Thats not detailed at all really between syl and his solo stuff he has like 20 albums. If you wnpant to get technical...black metal is screaming and death metal is growling. Many bands do both so there is overlap, I just dont like they soundo of most bkack metal singers because its doesnt seems like there is any umph behind it. Good growling is robust and brutal, Most black metal screaming is high pitched and they voice bleeds into jt too much giving its less power they shriek I really dont like. Illc make a post sometime dedicated to they singers I like. There will be one black metal on its lol

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    Devin Townsend talks epicloud. btw the other two parts of the interview are pretty great.

Apprentice
    SiriusXM Boneyard is loving Adrenaline Mob. Heard some on their a few times. They are okay...but I am a huge Russell Allen fan (thanks to Symphony X) so I may be a bit biased

He is a beast on the mic.

Linux Mint 13 "Maya" with the MATE 1.6 desktop environment.
    Long live the Penguin!

23. Likes Nick_Scryer wishes they had posted this first.
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    I've been going through Black Sabbath and Deftones recently. I'm done with Black Sabbath's first six albums, which are all very good. Now I just need to listen to their first two albums with Dio, which are supposed to be great as well.

As for Deftones, White Pony is a great album. Their self-titled album is good too. Around The Fur was hit or miss for me. I'm not going to bother with their first album, so I just need to hear their latest two. Diamond Eyes is supposed to be fantastic.

Devin Townsend talks epicloud. btw the other two parts of the interview are pretty great.

I can't wait until I listen to this guy's music, so we can have some good discussions. You seem to really love him!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannicide View Post
    SiriusXM Boneyard is loving Adrenaline Mob. Heard some on their a few times. They are okay...but I am a huge Russell Allen fan (thanks to Symphony X) so I may be a bit biased

He is a beast on the mic.
    I still need to listen to Symphony X. They sound really epic from what I've heard.

Apprentice
    I still need to listen to Symphony X. They sound really epic from what I've heard.
    Dude, do it!

They are all epic, Iconoclaust (their latest album) is very different lyrically and all, but def. a great album. Def. start with the older stuff. The 1st album isn't Russell Allen though.

If you love progressive metal, you'll love these guys. Especially there 24min epic "The Odyssey". I don't care much for Dream Theatre, but damn Symph X is gold. One of those bands that have been consistent through all albums imo...usually late in existence bands start to lose what made them so great...not these guys imo.

Linux Mint 13 "Maya" with the MATE 1.6 desktop environment.
    Long live the Penguin!

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    I've been going through Black Sabbath and Deftones recently. I'm done with Black Sabbath's first six albums, which are all very good. Now I just need to listen to their first two albums with Dio, which are supposed to be great as well.

As for Deftones, White Pony is a great album. Their self-titled album is good too. Around The Fur was hit or miss for me. I'm not going to bother with their first album, so I just need to hear their latest two. Diamond Eyes is supposed to be fantastic.

I can't wait until I listen to this guy's music, so we can have some good discussions. You seem to really love him!

Ah...you have know idea...I freakin love this dude. I've been to 4 of his shows and every time i have a blast. I'll be going to my fifth come september! He is hilarious on stage just cracking jokes in between songs and everything and his music is brilliant IMO. He is so diverse. Runs from extreme metal, black metal, industrial metal, rock, prog rock, electronic, ambient....everything. its just brilliant.

I was at this show and it was fucking hilarious

This is great too. His shows are 1 part him being a jackass on stage, and 2 parts music lol. its great stuff.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEGBL...eature=related

You should listen to Symphony X...they are a pretty beast band. I would say i like their older stuff best and their newer stuff not so much. I'm all about Divine Wings of Tragedy and Twilight in Olympus. Nother one you should get to Blind Guardian...these dudes will add the soundtrack to your summer.
    Last edited by btbam; 06-18-2012 at 03:59. Reason: ADDENDUM

27. Likes Tyrannicide wishes they had posted this first.
    Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    http://bcove.me/tyei8rlt

Watch the video down the page! fuckin A

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    http://bcove.me/tyei8rlt

Watch the video down the page! fuckin A
    Who are these guys?

PS4/PS3/X360/WiiU/PC/3DS/PSV

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    Who are these guys?
    Devin Townsend Project. named for the frontman Devin Townsend. Album is Deconstruction.

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Cheers I'll check them out, that video was pretty good!

Always keen for some new bands to get into.. lately I haven't been listening to too much but I've gotten into Mastodon (via ixion's posts) as well as Becoming the Archetype, War of Ages and its not metal... but Linkin Park's new album actually isn't as horrible as the last one

PS4/PS3/X360/WiiU/PC/3DS/PSV

Thread Information