Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Superior Member
    PSN ID
    swordfish64
    I'm loving the SS with the beta. For my settings, I put my turn speed all the way up, pitch speed all the way up too. For the normal movement bounding box, I shrank the boxes for pitch area and turning speed all the way down to to their smallest options and I kept both of the aiming bounding boxes at their default level. Crosshair sensitivity I have a few clicks to the left of center.
    Also, anyone using Move/SS, go to the accessory settings tab in the XMB menu and turn OFF the magnetic sensor under the "Calibrate Motion Controller" option. This makes for a much steadier crosshair/pointing capability.

Quote Originally Posted by swordfish64 View Post
    I'm loving the SS with the beta. For my settings, I put my turn speed all the way up, pitch speed all the way up too. For the normal movement bounding box, I shrank the boxes for pitch area and turning speed all the way down to to their smallest options and I kept both of the aiming bounding boxes at their default level. Crosshair sensitivity I have a few clicks to the left of center.
    Also, anyone using Move/SS, go to the accessory settings tab in the XMB menu and turn OFF the magnetic sensor under the "Calibrate Motion Controller" option. This makes for a much steadier crosshair/pointing capability.
    Very exciting to hear this. I didn't know what to expect with the Sharpshooter since most people seem to be using the DualShock right now. Awesome to hear that the Sharpshooter experience is a good one!

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    swordfish64
    Another good setup I found for y'all still having trouble, or just getting started with the Sharpshooter, select the custom setting, keep everything at default except the Normal gameplay bounding box Turning area put up to 80%. simple and highly effective setting for the Sharpshooter IMO. Give it a try and let me know what u think.

Apprentice

Have somebody tested if its better to play just with the motion+navigation instead with the sharpshooter? I hadn't any chance to try it in multiplayer :/

gemc1
    anyone using Move/SS, go to the accessory settings tab in the XMB menu and turn OFF the magnetic sensor under the "Calibrate Motion Controller" option. i cant find any magnetic in any option

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    swordfish64
    Quote Originally Posted by gemc1 View Post
    anyone using Move/SS, go to the accessory settings tab in the XMB menu and turn OFF the magnetic sensor under the "Calibrate Motion Controller" option. i cant find any magnetic in any option
    XMB-Accessory settings-Calibrate Motion Controller-press triangle-select option to disable magnetic sensor

Thread Information