Latest PSU headlines:

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1020 ... LastLast
    Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by kwesnoth View Post
    You do know that not only will that get you banned, But it will also not help your rep go up.

A new profile would have 0 rep power, and thus would give no rep when repped.
    Well, i didn't know that, but i'll contemplating a plan right now.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Unbound Mercenary
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Not gonna work. Even if you repped the profile. It would takes years to get it anywhere.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Master Guru
    So the higher the rep of the person who repped you depends on fast you're rep bar goes?
    Off topic but i would love to spend some time with your lady friend.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Unbound Mercenary
    Yeah something like that.

Me too, I've met her before. My mom knows her pretty well. But she lives in CA or somewhere up there.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Master Guru
    So what are you waiting for? where's my freebie? jk jk cuguy but seriously though she's a model, correct?

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Yeah I don't quite get it sometimes myself with the bar. I have seen people with lower rep power and more stars than me. Didn't make much sense to me. The rep is the Green bar right? What the hell are the stars always wondered that but couldn't find anything up to date in the rules forum.

Currently Playing: ​ Skyrim
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Beyond: Two Souls

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    Yeah I don't quite get it sometimes myself with the bar. I have seen people with lower rep power and more stars than me. Didn't make much sense to me. The rep is the Green bar right? What the hell are the stars always wondered that but couldn't find anything up to date in the rules forum.
    I actually understand none of it maybe kwesnoth will tell us.

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    cuguy
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Quote Originally Posted by kwesnoth View Post
    Don't be fooled. Cuguy..is always watching.

Always....

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuguy View Post
    Always....

Always hiding

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Well since I'm actually in a good mood now, Silver if you come up with something that will make me laugh. You get rep. Doesn't have to be a joke, can be an image, word caption, gif, or a joke if you like. I will be honest if it makes me laugh. Simple, I laugh, I rep!

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    cuguy
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    This always makes me laugh...

Master Guru
    Well since I'm actually in a good mood now, Silver if you come up with something that will make me laugh. You get rep. Doesn't have to be a joke, can be an image, word caption, gif, or a joke if you like. I will be honest if it makes me laugh. Simple, I laugh, I rep!

Just a blank post.
    Last edited by Silvy; 04-14-2011 at 16:20.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    That image makes me want to cry! I thought that was Cyborg from Strikeforce. I was about to say, Admin breaking the No Nudity rule. Then realized it was a guy. No go, bashing admins is too easy. Bans that can come with it, not so easy. Try again.
    Last edited by PS4freak; 04-14-2011 at 16:00.

Master Guru
    That image makes me want to cry! No go, bashing admins is too easy. Bans that can come with it, not so easy. Try again.
    My TESTICLES JIGGLE WITH EXCITEMENT AT THE IDEA OF GETTING REP.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    aww shiz..cause I'm mad at Indian people now..always blasting their music at 10 and 11 AM EVERY ****ING MORNING where I live..I can't get proper sleep..I wanna walk in the Indian community with an English flag that says "remember 1858" jeez Canada, your multicultural community sucks!

Master Guru
    Hanging out with the chicken ever day and the Roosters are mad because I've getting **** a **** a doodle doed.

Master Guru
    Sunday's after saturday and hey there's my friend which seat should i take?

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    Hanging out with the chicken ever day and the Roosters are mad because I've getting **** a **** a doodle doed.
    at least you can kill them and no one would care (unless they're owned by farmers) but I can't do anything and I reeeealllly want to kick their *** for the disturbance they're causing me and everyone else in the building (excluding the Indian people who like hearing the music)

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    at least you can kill them and no one would care (unless they're owned by farmers) but I can't do anything and I reeeealllly want to kick their *** for the disturbance they're causing me and everyone else in the building (excluding the Indian people who like hearing the music)
    Indian are peaceful people but i've run up in there woods and kick down all there teepees and blast rock music while my middle finger is in the air and then i slapped them with history books and laugh how our diseases killed there people and how the men slept with there women.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Indian are peaceful people but i've run up in there woods and kick down all there teepees and blast rock music while my middle finger is in the air and then i slapped them with history books and laugh how our diseases killed there people and how the men slept with there women.
    There you go!

Master Guru
    There you go!
    yeah, i hit 6. god it must take forever.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    yeah, i hit 6. god it must take forever.
    It also goes by the weight of a rep. So if F34R was to rep you, you would get more rep. Since he has more rep. I've been rep about 10 times recently number went up once. So yeah it takes a while!

Master Guru
    It also goes by the weight of a rep. So if F34R was to rep you, you would get more rep. Since he has more rep. I've been rep about 10 times recently number went up once. So yeah it takes a while!
    I really wanna be in the the double digits looks like imma have to talk good about Geohot and badmouth sony.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    I really wanna be in the the double digits looks like imma have to talk good about Geohot and badmouth sony.
    That is why I stay out of those threads. Sure everyone may not agree with some things that Sony does like taking away the Other OS option. That Geohot ***** deserved anything that he got, which was basically nothing because he was a sell out. If you didn't notice a common theme on the forums is that if it is a thread that is going to cause a flaming argument it will last. If it is a good healthy debate with views from each side that make sense for both side 5 pages and it is done. I really hate that if you want to participate in a very active thread you have to be ready to get pissed off and put your fist up.

Graphics, Hacking, Sales, Comparisons, etc. all threads that I stay away from because they will be ok for about 2-3 pages of the thread. After that it turns into full scale internet war fare.

Master Guru
    That is why I stay out of those threads. Sure everyone may not agree with some things that Sony does like taking away the Other OS option. That Geohot ***** deserved anything that he got, which was basically nothing because he was a sell out. If you didn't notice a common theme on the forums is that if it is a thread that is going to cause a flaming argument it will last. If it is a good healthy debate with views from each side that make sense for both side 5 pages and it is done. I really hate that if you want to participate in a very active thread you have to be ready to get pissed off and put your fist up.

Graphics, Hacking, Sales, Comparisons, etc. all threads that I stay away from because they will be ok for about 2-3 pages of the thread. After that it turns into full scale internet war fare.
    LoL i'm in a thread about it right now. It's gonna get heated but i won't argue cause i don't need to. I got the skills to keep calm.

Thread Information