Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    El Presidente
    I read the whole thing. Is it truth or not? Hard to say. Interesting read? Yes. And we're only at level 1!? Must make more WIN HAPPEN!

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Forum Sage
    Items Legend of ZeldaHalf-Life 2Nintendo3DSFinal Fantasy VII
    It is classified under fiction. That said, there is something oddly believable about it. Which is why I posted it because I'm not one, but hell it made me think.

El Presidente
    I want this to happen to me now. I'll just be walking to classes and see a guy on a bench.

Hey you in a hurry?

Uh no...?

Why don't you have a seat?

Are you Chris Hansen...?

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrobbins View Post
    agreed lol but i probably never will be sold on god, i still think its aload of bs.
    however stuff like this is good reading.
    Yeah man, also new evidence seems suggests that god is a troll - maybe the biggest of all time

bioflex
    well i signed up just to share my thoughts about this one, and from what i can say after reading through is this

did he meet God ?. NO.

so what did he meet?. a god(probably).

i know most people dont believe in the existence of an almighty being, and that the universe and every thing that exist in it is designed and didnt just happen. Now lets examine our own lives, and answer this question.

would you be happy if someone or something took the credit for some work you have wrought?....i am sure u wouldn't.

now a wise man once said. " what if everything thing they have being saying about God is true"
    we must realize that there is a price to pay for every deed and we are going to be accountable for every choice me make some day.

some one might say, why should i believe in God ?.... now ask yourself , why should u not?..

in my life as an individual i have come across many things, and if there is one thing i am absolutely certain about then its in the existence of a supreme being, and if u seek him u would surely find him.

Master Guru
    Items Baby ChocoboPlayStationUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by jocomat9 View Post
    If this really happened then it sounds like you met a nephilim. Basically they were created by fallen angles to help deceive mankind. They can read minds and look like us because they are spiritual Demons. Now the reason (if its true) that you met this thing is because your self is an atheist and you fall out of Gods protection and presence. So evil gets close enough to manipulate you. Now some of the stuff it said were true but most were ridiculous. My question to you is how did you memorize all of this?.. Thats what im skeptical about. Thanks for sharing
    exactly and that is why I think it's just a story rather than being real. Actually, it is a story and I really don't believe it's real because of that fact. Every single detail to which also looked like every single word which is correct and never a contradiction nor does anything within that seem contradicting at all. very, very planned out.

Master Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Valefor View Post
    Can't tell if you're serious, but it's meant to be a creative piece of work (follow the source).

But yea, fun to read.
    I probably would have believed it if it was an actual account. However it is a very logical piece of work and it was great fun to read it.

I am sort of an atheist although i abide by some Buddhist ideas because its about right and wrong and logical things.

Veteran
    Items Firefox LogoPS3 SlimUser name style
    Kinda disapointed it's a work of fiction I want to believe it is real. I want to believe in a God. Although I prefer the idea of a God who looks after me and does call us "ants"

Elite Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitbydeath View Post
    I'm classed as an atheist because i don't believe in any religions but i do believe there is a higher being, as we must have gotten here some how. And just like this story i don't believe anything that created us would in any form want to be worshiped for eternity, placing yourself below anyone or anything is wrong IMO
    I stopped classing myself as atheist a number of years ago. Much prefer non-religious.

The Dawkness!
    PSN ID
    ElNaxi
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    The characters name is Harry Stottle. Of course this is fake. It's a good read nonetheless.

My name isn't a misspelled Nazi,god****.

Apprentice
    Items Demons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Great read, thanks for sharing with us !

I don't know why you're having debates over if it's real or not. You're missing the point.

12. Likes Leviticus likes this post

Thread Information