Page 11 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1121 ... LastLast

Thanks for the tip about spawning earlier, moots, it's made the game 100% better for me. Does anyone know if there is a way to edit your kits from the battlelog?

Forum Overseer
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules909 View Post
    Well said Mudshark, I dunno how people can not like the MP, this game for me is better than the Killzone series and I never thought I'd say that.
    Once the comms are fixed there'll be no stopping me.
    It looks and sounds amazing, and is like no other FPS.
    I'll probably still buy MW2.5 just to change things up but I'm getting sick of the series even though I'll usually top the leaderboard most games, yesterday I went 25-4 and then 29-7 but then turned it off feeling really meh! It's just not that satisfying, teamwork in BF3 plus all the EPIC moments is where it's at for me.
    I was going to say the same thing. While the game borrows a lot of its immersion level from KZ and a lot of features from COD...it makes the game what I wanted the other two series to be. Realistic but at the same time, smooth.

The controls could be smoother but I'm not complaining.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDubya View Post
    Thanks for the tip about spawning earlier, moots, it's made the game 100% better for me. Does anyone know if there is a way to edit your kits from the battlelog?
    no you cant edit you kit from there, only clan tag (stupid) and dog tags....is there a bf3 stat sig?

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Loyal-to-LFC & DaveNI1979
    Items PS3 SlimLiverpool
    Squad system is broke on this game, we make a 4 player party, host goes to find a game and 2 are in one team 2 in other. Switching sides doesnt work would unbalance server or some $#@!. Why do dice have trouble with this? I remember bad company suffering same issues. Also its so annoying having to wait till next game is loaded before you pick a new game type. Gameplay wise I like it alot, but jeez why make it so difficult to play with a few buddies? Whole reason I bought this game was to play with friends, not on my own with no mic. Mics are dodgy as well and it sometimes puts you in with randoms in a squad yet your buddy is in your group and then you have send each other messages goto foxtrot squad etc. $#@! its a pain in the ass this $#@!. Fix it damn u ea.

ps. Why is battlefield games restricted to 4 player parties? Have 6 or 7 m8s with this game, we cant all play together at same time.

Forum Overseer
    Alright, I'm gonna have to say this: This is the best FPS I have ever played (MP), bar none.

Apparently they upped the recoil from the beta, and I welcome it because it adds a lot more challenge. I feel like using every strategy available to me to kill enemies and I can safely say this takes the crown in my book from SOCOM. I can understand the game isn't perfect right now...it needs a lot of work as far as polishing the online mode...but I'm hopeful that they will work things out (especially the lag) and add some more features and make sure they retain their players that expect a lot from MP games.

This game has the best balance I've ever seen...for the first time it feels like every class is just as important as the other one. Just because you're a sniper, doesn't mean you can't kill as many or more than the assault. In fact, you can be at many times, more important than assault or any other class.

Machine gunners ACTUALLY shoot better than assault or any other class...seems to me at least. I can't describe how well balanced this game is and I actually feel like spending a lot of time in the game to learn every gun and every attachment.

As far as updates, make it happen Dice, you have a lot of new fans now.

Veteran
    Just started playing SP today and this game is gorgeous on the PS3, that is after having played the PC beta on ultra. The release version is about 5 times better than the beta was. The controls are tight, really in the groove.

That carrier scene was awesome and puts the MW3 carrier scene to shame. Haven't even tried MP yet and if the aerial combat gameplay is close to that, it makes me worried to open my still shrink wrapped AC: Assault Horizon.
    Pacing in wait of Sony's imminent DOOM!...since 2006
    PS4 - The Only Hardcore Gaming Console = All Your Baserape Are Belong To Us

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    meh the recoil is still controllable. long range shots, i still hold down the trigger rather than burst shots. the only time i use controlled burst is when i try to go toe to toe with the annoying snipers in this game....but yeah i agree the recoil is more than enough

anybody know what happens when you get 1,000 kills with one weapon? im currently at 600 (6 stars) with the M4 (took a break to use the support class). also can the 553 be unlocked by playing mp only or must i play the god awful co-op to obtain it

Forum Overseer
    I'm loving the game now. I realized I turned up my sensitivity too high...today I tried it with the perfect sensitivity and the game felt so much smoother. I'm having a lot of fun with this game...honestly this is a dream come true.

Rush WORKS this time, conquest WORKS! They just knew all the issues with the older games and totally improved.

I don't even care about not having non-respawn games anymore. It's sorta like WoW, I would always wonder why I hated respawn games and yet I didn't mind being respawned or revived in World of Warcraft...because they DID IT RIGHT!

I like how the recoil is true to life in this game...you shouldn't always need to burst for all shots...you should be able to keep the trigger pulled for your shots, that's how people do it in real life...everything is just so satisfying...can't wait for the servers to stop getting lag though lol.

10/10.

Master Poster
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Google ChromeDiceGoogle ChromeBattlefield 3Christian Bale
    Surfi's comments pretty much say how I'am feeling about this game, I can see myself playing this game for months.

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    I have decided not trade the game in, I am still buying Uncharted 3, battlefield offers a differn't atmosphere to COD. I will most likely not plat the game but $#@! it, I will enjoy this game.

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Guys, I cannot play online at all!! Whenever I click on multiplayer it says 'EA Online Pass Check Failed'. The thing is that I cannot even enter the code at all as it instantly switches to said message. What's going on??

Forum Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    Guys, I cannot play online at all!! Whenever I click on multiplayer it says 'EA Online Pass Check Failed'. The thing is that I cannot even enter the code at all as it instantly switches to said message. What's going on??
    if youre playing on ps3, you redeem it before u boot the game
    Quote Originally Posted by Fake_PSN
    The Playstation Blog guys are jerks. I just asked them what they were doing for lunch and they replied "We have no updates concerning lunch"

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by floetry View Post
    if youre playing on ps3, you redeem it before u boot the game
    Where?

Forum Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    Where?
    lol read the nstructions on the leaflet

I think its account managent>redeem code, etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Fake_PSN
    The Playstation Blog guys are jerks. I just asked them what they were doing for lunch and they replied "We have no updates concerning lunch"

Master Guru
    Thanks a lot, mate! +rep

Silly me, haha!

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    I was really disappointed as I found out there are so few weapons.Dice said there are going to be more weapons than in bad company 2 but now seems like not.Also why no AUG??? Its a shame that my favourite weapon is not in BF3.

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Alright, I'm gonna have to say this: This is the best FPS I have ever played.
    Agreed, this game is simply awesome.
    PSN = prison_inmate

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    I was really disappointed as I found out there are so few weapons.Dice said there are going to be more weapons than in bad company 2 but now seems like not.Also why no AUG??? Its a shame that my favourite weapon is not in BF3.
    Seriously? Not only this game has more than enough weapons...each of these weapons are distinct in how they shoot...I mean, this game has the best gun mechanics I've ever seen.

I could've sworn it had more weapons than BC2...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by neoxthexone View Post
    Surfi's comments pretty much say how I'am feeling about this game, I can see myself playing this game for months.
    months? more like years, certainly for me! (i like to master one game at a time)

629 performance center snub, strictly .44 magnum buffalo bore!

Elite Guru
    Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    The $#@! servers are really ruining this game for me. I'm starting to enjoy the game and so far today I have been kicked out of all the games I've been in half way through because of server connection issues. They better fix this game cause I can't even play a full game and haven't been able to all day. Yesterday was better, I could at least play even if it was laggy like $#@!.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Quote Originally Posted by emmerich View Post
    The $#@! servers are really ruining this game for me. I'm starting to enjoy the game and so far today I have been kicked out of all the games I've been in half way through because of server connection issues. They better fix this game cause I can't even play a full game and haven't been able to all day. Yesterday was better, I could at least play even if it was laggy like $#@!.
    Reminds me of Bad Company 2 release that exact problem happened then as well. I had it on PC but still suffered for a couple of months.

PSN ID
    Royals26
    Items AppleBattlefield 3Dice
    The MP is amazing, they just need to fix the lag.

Super Elite
    I think im picking it up tuesday, going for the target buy 2 get one free. So Uncharted 3 + Battlefield = Batman Arkham city and one happy camper.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Views and opinions of forum member cpitt, do not represent the views and opinions of ps3forums and any known associates, mods

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3ArsenalDark Souls
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Seriously? Not only this game has more than enough weapons...each of these weapons are distinct in how they shoot...I mean, this game has the best gun mechanics I've ever seen.

I could've sworn it had more weapons than BC2...
    I'm certain it does, there are loads. And I think 5 more are being added with the Back to Karkland pack as well.

By the way is anyone else noticing how laggy Tehran Highway games are? Most other matches the games runs like butter but on that map it's awful and the dreaded rubber banding returns with a vengeance

Forum Overseer
    I'm noticing some lag once in a while in servers that have a perfect ping...otherwise the game is unplayable when the bars are even one less slot.

Thread Information