Page 13 of 90 FirstFirst ... 31323 ... LastLast
    PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    bad luck is when you get blown up by any environmental explosives (cars/trucks/fire extinguishers/gas tanks) or when you commit suicide by shooting any of the hazards i mentioned above.

as long as you dont move when you spawn, you will not die when somebody is shooting at you...but take one step forward and its over lol. TD matches have ppl spawning directly next to you! you definitely have top stay sharp at the start of each round

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    bad luck is when you get blown up by any environmental explosives (cars/trucks/fire extinguishers/gas tanks) or when you commit suicide by shooting any of the hazards i mentioned above.

as long as you dont move when you spawn, you will not die when somebody is shooting at you...but take one step forward and its over lol. TD matches have ppl spawning directly next to you! you definitely have top stay sharp at the start of each round
    You can just die randomly from it as well. I don't remember the name of the map, but I was shooting some kid that was onto of a building. I was in the cut inside this building. And as I was hitting him, my life just started plucking away as if I was getting shot yet no one was around me. There wasn't anything explodable except the building which no one attempted to take down. Then I saw my gamertag and that bad luck $#@!. It's like my player suddenly died of foxdie and $#@!. Get the hell outta here, DICE.

AND I SWORE I WOULDN'T LET THEM BURN ME AGAIN! $#@! my friends.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    Items User name style
    lol it really doesnt bother me as much when it happens to me...but then it only happens when am on a killstreak -_-

Forum Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post
    You can just die randomly from it as well. I don't remember the name of the map, but I was shooting some kid that was onto of a building. I was in the cut inside this building. And as I was hitting him, my life just started plucking away as if I was getting shot yet no one was around me. There wasn't anything explodable except the building which no one attempted to take down. Then I saw my gamertag and that bad luck $#@!. It's like my player suddenly died of foxdie and $#@!. Get the hell outta here, DICE.

AND I SWORE I WOULDN'T LET THEM BURN ME AGAIN! $#@! my friends.
    ricochet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fake_PSN
    The Playstation Blog guys are jerks. I just asked them what they were doing for lunch and they replied "We have no updates concerning lunch"

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by floetry View Post
    ricochet?
    Are you telling me my bullets bounced off my opponent like this was an episode of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2?

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Forum Guru
    Are you telling me my bullets bounced off my opponent like this was an episode of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2?
    ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fake_PSN
    The Playstation Blog guys are jerks. I just asked them what they were doing for lunch and they replied "We have no updates concerning lunch"

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by floetry View Post
    ?
    Yeah, man, this $#@! was straight outta Hardcore Search and Destroy Ricochet.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Superior Member
    can anyone tell me how to leave a lobby?
    i hate leaving in the middle of a game(usually it counts as a loss on your stats) so i always wait until a match ends and exit via the loby. however i can't see how to do it? i have to wait for a new match to start and quit once it starts

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeSight View Post
    can anyone tell me how to leave a lobby?
    i hate leaving in the middle of a game(usually it counts as a loss on your stats) so i always wait until a match ends and exit via the loby. however i can't see how to do it? i have to wait for a new match to start and quit once it starts
    That's the only way. The sheer stupidity and minor mental mistakes is what makes this game ridiculous. As the DICE Developer would say...

"You're on crack" if you think this game is up to snuff with other shooters on the market. I still like it, though.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Apprentice

Hate the knifing system, sometimes ill be standing right above someone as they're in prone and slashing my knife over them several times without doing anything. Then get shot. Happens a lot.

Still love this game. Glad they added team deathmatch, fast paced smaller maps.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    Items User name style
    i hit the home button and join another friends room...it'll kick me out the game and hopefully his server will be full.

Superior Member
    This game has done a lot right and i appreciate the little things they've put it, something insignificant such as your health.

But to the point, the reviving on here is a bit...off? 60% of the time when i jab someone with the defibs, it doesn't work. I thought this was only in the beta but it seems to have stayed in the full game.

Anyone having a hard time with this?

best

Um, feel free to add me on your PSN, just let me know you're from here.

Elite Guru
    Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    Have they changed the aiming over night or something? I swear theres something different about it from yesterday.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by tremblingwater View Post
    This game has done a lot right and i appreciate the little things they've put it, something insignificant such as your health.

But to the point, the reviving on here is a bit...off? 60% of the time when i jab someone with the defibs, it doesn't work. I thought this was only in the beta but it seems to have stayed in the full game.

Anyone having a hard time with this?

best
    Nope, everyone I have revived has come through. Always give me credit tho sometimes they do not take it.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

I'm a hater, a traito.
    I'm brand new to Battlefield games. I feel lost. Can someone give me a quick rundown of what the eff is going on? The in game manual isn't loading.
    What are the different gamemodes - ie, what am I supposed to be doing? I know TDM and cqc*? seems to be like domination - but the others?
    Doesn't seem to be any killstreaks? No vehicles in TDM?
    Anyway, any info that you thought would've been helpful when you were new to it would be very appreciated. Thanks.

Elite Guru
    Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    I just took the disc out the PS3 and threw it off the wall. That's how I feel about it after what happened to me in the game 20 minutes ago.

Rush is like Demolition only once the MCOM's have been detroyed 2 more appear further up the map. Attackers gotta destroy them all. Defenders got to defend them.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by emmerich View Post
    I just took the disc out the PS3 and threw it off the wall. That's how I feel about it after what happened to me in the game 20 minutes ago.

Rush is like Demolition only once the MCOM's have been detroyed 2 more appear further up the map. Attackers gotta destroy them all. Defenders got to defend them.
    I am close to doing that. I do not know if it is lag or hit system but point blank, hip fire I was shooting it register yet other guy killed me with 100%.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    I'm telling you, this bad luck $#@! is pissing me the hell off. I mean, really? Are you $#@!ing serious? What is to gain from adding some random death sentence? I like my K/D being of what I did wrong. Not some random death I gotta have. I mean, what the $#@!! I'm so enraged with this $#@! I'm seriously considering selling this $#@!. It was the last $#@!ing kill and I had it within my grasp, but I randomly $#@!ing die and my team loses. That ain't bad luck, that's $#@!ing stupid.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Elite Member
    I'm telling you, this bad luck $#@! is pissing me the hell off. I mean, really? Are you $#@!ing serious? What is to gain from adding some random death sentence? I like my K/D being of what I did wrong. Not some random death I gotta have. I mean, what the $#@!! I'm so enraged with this $#@! I'm seriously considering selling this $#@!. It was the last $#@!ing kill and I had it within my grasp, but I randomly $#@!ing die and my team loses. That ain't bad luck, that's $#@!ing stupid.
    It's not random at all. You just got to be aware of your surroundings. There are many hazardous areas and if you hang around them you are bound to get some bad luck. Perhaps a big chunk of wall comes crashing down on you. Or a blade from a chopper decapitates you... who knows. Just keep your eyes open, and be on high alert, constantly.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by SikTh View Post
    It's not random at all. You just got to be aware of your surroundings. There are many hazardous areas and if you hang around them you are bound to get some bad luck. Perhaps a big chunk of wall comes crashing down on you. Or a blade from a chopper decapitates you... who knows. Just keep your eyes open, and be on high alert, constantly.
    I'm in teamdeath match. I was in the middle of the grass. Nothing to fall on me. I forgot the name of the map. Maybe it was some tactical nuke gas that killed me. Don't $#@! be around me when I get this bad luck garbage. I've been in the open 3 times already. Once inside a building that DID NOT FALL. It was still there when I returned. Nothing blown up or out. But I'll take y'alls word for it. I know I'm getting frauded here. Doesn't discount the game is still stupid, though. But thanks for the help. At least now I know it's supposed to be me getting killed by something.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Elite Member
    I'm in teamdeath match. I was in the middle of the grass. Nothing to fall on me. I forgot the name of the map. Maybe it was some tactical nuke gas that killed me. Don't $#@! be around me when I get this bad luck garbage. I've been in the open 3 times already. Once inside a building that DID NOT FALL. It was still there when I returned. Nothing blown up or out. But I'll take y'alls word for it. I know I'm getting frauded here. Doesn't discount the game is still stupid, though. But thanks for the help. At least now I know it's supposed to be me getting killed by something.
    You were probably really wounded and then fell, eversoslightly. It has happened to me...

Master Guru
    Does anyone know the release date for the Karkand pack? I like the new maps, but I need Strike at Karkand.
    PLAYING: DRIVER SAN FRANCISCO, TEAM ICO HD COLLECTION, BF3 BETA.
    GETTING: UNCHARTED 3, BATTLEFIELD 3, TWISTED METAL, LAST GUARDIAN (RELASE DATE?)

Forum Sage
    Thought I'd start playing BF3 last night after getting slightly involved with Minecraft. As it was quite late when I started playing I decided to use my 7.1 headphones and after playing for about 20 minutes I fell in love. The sound in this game is nothing short of phenomenal! Hearing the choppers circle around, jets zooming by, mortars going off near you and bullets whizzing past you I was in awe. This game has THE best sound I've heard in a FPS for some time. If you don't own a surround soubd system you owe it to yourself to get a good pair of surround sound headphones. Don't think I'll ever play it again without using them!

BBK Is Tapatalking

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by AtticusTRD View Post
    Hate the knifing system, sometimes ill be standing right above someone as they're in prone and slashing my knife over them several times without doing anything. Then get shot. Happens a lot.

Still love this game. Glad they added team deathmatch, fast paced smaller maps.
    That's happening to me also..

Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    Thought I'd start playing BF3 last night after getting slightly involved with Minecraft. As it was quite late when I started playing I decided to use my 7.1 headphones and after playing for about 20 minutes I fell in love. The sound in this game is nothing short of phenomenal! Hearing the choppers circle around, jets zooming by, mortars going off near you and bullets whizzing past you I was in awe. This game has THE best sound I've heard in a FPS for some time. If you don't own a surround soubd system you owe it to yourself to get a good pair of surround sound headphones. Don't think I'll ever play it again without using them!

BBK Is Tapatalking
    +1

Ever since I got to know Bad Company I fell in love with their sound design. Absolutely breathtaking on a proper surround sound system!

Thread Information