Latest PSU headlines:

Page 36 of 90 FirstFirst ... 263646 ... LastLast
    Superior Member
    On the back to karkand servers, do they just play on the new maps? or is it a mix between the new and old ones?

Veteran
    Items Dark Souls CoverMuseSteam
    Quote Originally Posted by RipleyExile View Post
    Anybody aware of a problem?

From the BF3 blog:
    It's how you hold the weapons. You cant aim down sights and it looks terribly awkward when you hold them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Just unlocked SPAS12 with frag nades...all i gotta say is, "lol".

Whoever doesn't think this needs nerf, please add me and play on the other side.

SPAS12 + Frag ammo + Supression = you won't realize you were being raped until you see me in the killcam.
    I'm glad someone is honest about it. I'm sick of browsing the forums seeing people talk about how you can't say anything about it because you haven't used it. They say its terribly inaccurate and only good for face to face encounters.

Bull$#@!. I've been taken out with that combo from a good 50+ meters away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Birbiglia
    Why would you go talk about computers when you could stay here and go skiing and your skis will be french toast sticks!

Extreme Poster
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil^Virus View Post
    - Less RPG rockets, why do they get 3 to spam at infantary when there created for Vehicles! Give them 1 or 2 and let the support class dish out ammoboxes if needed. I see to many players running around with this noobtube constant on there shoulder

-More spotting: i cant repeat it enough but when i see people next to mee shooting a somethimes wonder wat there shooting at. 5 sec later when they are killed it doesnt take long before a enemy comes around the corner to kill me to. Decrease kill points and increase spot points

- Also increase points for giving support, ammo, healt, repairs. When i push select when i'm in need no one seems to respond. Only a couple people play this game correct
    I agree with all of those points. You get very little points for doing some really really essential $#@!.

For example, driving that big ass transport chopper (when you're just apparently wasting your time as far as getting points) is extremely essential to winning Rush. If done right...meaning if your team keeps jumping out of the chopper to plant and basically disrupt the enemy's strategy since they don't know where you can drop down. Especially if you have an engineer helping you. At least the engineer gets points for repairing the chopper.

I feel like 10 points for doing an awesome job flying a chopper, making it easier for gunners to kill infantry...is just not enough. We should be getting a lot more points, maybe upto 50 each kill that's made and if it's a transport, then we should constantly get points (maybe not constantly but definitely a better way to reward it).

Yea I wanna win and I will jump in a transport of any kind but I'd rather be killing because I do that better...they need to make it so that people don't mind being the drivers of vehicles where you can't shoot.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    F yeah cable internet FTW. Ready to get my game on!! From DL 5mb a sec to 29mb, and upload from .9 to 6.26. Good bye lag.
    Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/gameryuichi I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

PSN ID
    RipleyExile
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeSight View Post
    On the back to karkand servers, do they just play on the new maps? or is it a mix between the new and old ones?
    If you have B2K they bacome part of the map rotation along with the original maps.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    F yeah cable internet FTW. Ready to get my game on!! From DL 5mb a sec to 29mb, and upload from .9 to 6.26. Good bye lag.
    Added you on PSN. Do you have a battlelog id?
    Why would you go talk about computers when you could stay here and go skiing and your skis will be french toast sticks!

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Yesterday a could not find a match. got a error that stated that i needed to check my connection. But i could play online co-op without a problem. Afther a hour i could find matches again. I'm from europe.

Also when people are talking about nerfing i tend to disagree and agree with some points, wat i would change!

- Less RPG rockets, why do they get 3 to spam at infantary when there created for Vehicles! Give them 1 or 2 and let the support class dish out ammoboxes if needed. I see to many players running around with this noobtube constant on there shoulder

-More spotting: i cant repeat it enough but when i see people next to mee shooting a somethimes wonder wat there shooting at. 5 sec later when they are killed it doesnt take long before a enemy comes around the corner to kill me to. Decrease kill points and increase spot points

- Also increase points for giving support, ammo, healt, repairs. When i push select when i'm in need no one seems to respond. Only a couple people play this game correct
    lol only 3? i have squad explosive vest on so that takes the count up to 7 (or is it 9)! i rarely use rpg's on infantry fights but when i start getting pissed (or KDR starts dropping which it is) i whip out the engineer class, turn on my mic and tell a squad mate to use squad ammo.

for medic i have squad ammo
    engineer explosive vest
    support explosive vest (you get 5 C4, useful for tanks which take more than 3 C4's to take down with out damage or tanks with protective armor)
    recon i have squad ammo

something else im taking advantage of now because the next patch will fix it, is laying C4's down and getting killed, when you spawn you can still detonate them! lol with that said, i dont mind running up to a tank and plating a bunch of C4's, if i get killed, ill just spawn and detonate. if not, ill run away lay down and hit the button....clock work, too bad they will patch that one up. your C4 will disappear after you respawn. same with mines

Anybody aware of a problem?

From the BF3 blog:
    lol i was having this problem playing with sufi the other day, my MG36 kept on riding above my players head, $#@! kept pissing me off! the only way to use it was to put the bipod down (then all you see is the tight crosshair)

oh by the way, were is the pull in gulf of omen? lol trying to get my trophy
    Last edited by YoungMullah88; 12-21-2011 at 19:03.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by .RAID3N. View Post
    Added you on PSN. Do you have a battlelog id?

You know they had my psn on my old e-mail, which is now my new e-mail because on 2 years no one took it lol, YuichiMcCry.
    Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/gameryuichi I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

PSN ID
    RipleyExile
    The pool is in the grounds of the hotel which is forward and left of the RU deployment point (next to the highway). It's only available when on the map that has more than 3 flags in conquest assault. I assume it's always available in rush at some point during the match.
    Last edited by RipleyExile; 12-21-2011 at 19:29.

Superior Member
    bit of a random problem. ever since that patch a few weeks ago, about 5 times since, i will be running on a map on randomly die. the cause is "bad luck". right before i die it acts as if someone has shot me from the side once. at first i assumed maybe a lamp post fell on my head for some reason(can that even happen/kill you?) like when the giant antenna in caspian border falls on you. however one time i was indoors and this happened.

does anyone know a reason why? or have you experienced this? i'm not saying the patch caused this, i just never encountered it before

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeSight View Post
    bit of a random problem. ever since that patch a few weeks ago, about 5 times since, i will be running on a map on randomly die. the cause is "bad luck". right before i die it acts as if someone has shot me from the side once. at first i assumed maybe a lamp post fell on my head for some reason(can that even happen/kill you?) like when the giant antenna in caspian border falls on you. however one time i was indoors and this happened.

does anyone know a reason why? or have you experienced this? i'm not saying the patch caused this, i just never encountered it before
    Never happened to me before to be honest.

Extreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Your connection was fine...it's the wireless that hurts. You wouldn't get lag after 1mbits. Shouldn't get it at 756kb/s either but just going safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    lol only 3? i have squad explosive vest on so that takes the count up to 7 (or is it 9)! i rarely use rpg's on infantry fights but when i start getting pissed (or KDR starts dropping which it is) i whip out the engineer class, turn on my mic and tell a squad mate to use squad ammo.for medic i have squad ammoengineer explosive vestsupport explosive vest (you get 5 C4, useful for tanks which take more than 3 C4's to take down with out damage or tanks with protective armor)recon i have squad ammosomething else im taking advantage of now because the next patch will fix it, is laying C4's down and getting killed, when you spawn you can still detonate them! lol with that said, i dont mind running up to a tank and plating a bunch of C4's, if i get killed, ill just spawn and detonate. if not, ill run away lay down and hit the button....clock work, too bad they will patch that one up. your C4 will disappear after you respawn. same with mineslol i was having this problem playing with sufi the other day, my MG36 kept on riding above my players head, $#@! kept pissing me off! the only way to use it was to put the bipod down (then all you see is the tight crosshair)oh by the way, were is the pull in gulf of omen? lol trying to get my trophy
    yea you get 9 rockets, pointless pretty much. You should get more AA rockets imo. Not enough of those.EDIT: read the rest of your post. Actually, your mines will stay in the next patch (in this patch I think they weren't staying, not sure though). but you can keep 6 mines and if you put more than 6, the first one disappears. your claymores will stay too! (YES! ...though for some reason they do stay even now so maybe it was already implemented) but only two at a time. which is fine with me. they work real well with defending bases. i like the changes they're making...though what I DON'T like is that mines show up on minimap regardless of spotting them or not...which really nullfies the reasons for using them. I used to get tons of mine kills, ever since they made this new thing, never used it once.
    Last edited by Omar; 12-21-2011 at 23:28.

Veteran

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by daLa View Post
    :59 to 1:03 gives me goosebumps every time I hear that song.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    Items User name style
    Yesterday a could not find a match. got a error that stated that i needed to check my connection. But i could play online co-op without a problem. Afther a hour i could find matches again. I'm from europe.

Also when people are talking about nerfing i tend to disagree and agree with some points, wat i would change!

my game keeps freezing after i die and try to spawn on a team mate! or when i am in a game and accept a game invite, the game freezing when the screen is dark and theres a blue dot on the bottom right! its annoying as hell that i havent played today

The pool is in the grounds of the hotel which is forward and left of the RU deployment point (next to the highway). It's only available when on the map that has more than 3 flags in conquest assault. I assume it's always available in rush at some point during the match.
    already did that but the trophy didnt unlock! lol the uncharted one happened immediately after drake said "marco?" lol....its all good tho, ill keep trying

Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Your connection was fine...it's the wireless that hurts. You wouldn't get lag after 1mbits. Shouldn't get it at 756kb/s either but just going safe. yea you get 9 rockets, pointless pretty much. You should get more AA rockets imo. Not enough of those.EDIT: read the rest of your post. Actually, your mines will stay in the next patch (in this patch I think they weren't staying, not sure though). but you can keep 6 mines and if you put more than 6, the first one disappears. your claymores will stay too! (YES! ...though for some reason they do stay even now so maybe it was already implemented) but only two at a time. which is fine with me. they work real well with defending bases. i like the changes they're making...though what I DON'T like is that mines show up on minimap regardless of spotting them or not...which really nullfies the reasons for using them. I used to get tons of mine kills, ever since they made this new thing, never used it once.
    once i got 100 kills with the mines, i stopped using it. the repair tool is more useful especially if you're around vehicles a whole lot.

plus now almost everybody has a thermal scope equipped on there IFV/MBT/LAV....transport vehicles on the other hand lol
    Last edited by YoungMullah88; 12-21-2011 at 23:55.

Extreme Poster
    I donno what they did to hardcore mode but it sucks now. I think it's the new maps. They just don't work on hardcore. Too many explosions going on, you never know where you can get shot from. Way too much chaos.

I think I'm officially done with hardcore mode...too many issues.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    finally...got it today. went to tesco for uncharted 3 but they had sold out...so grabbed this for 25.00. it was on my '$#@! to get' list anyways...

Superior Member
    Me too Raiden, I knew u meant that video when u said goosebumps!
    BF3 rocks!!!
    Great lightshow too!

Forum Elder
    Can't wait for noob hunting season to start.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Quote Originally Posted by moots View Post
    Can't wait for noob hunting season to start.
    can't wait $#@!y over confident plank season to start....

21. Likes RipleyExile likes this post

PSN ID
    Royals26
    Items AppleBattlefield 3Dice
    Just played a conquest game on OP Metro and the entire time this guy in my squad just kept raging every time he died and then kept calling me out for "camping". I went 23-2 so he thought I HAD to of been camping.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Royals View Post
    Just played a conquest game on OP Metro and the entire time this guy in my squad just kept raging every time he died and then kept calling me out for "camping". I went 23-2 so he thought I HAD to of been camping.
    Lol maybe some dumb kid, but yeah I think that's my favorite setup atm Conquest - Op Metro absolutely fun.

Forum Guru
    Items User name style
    Epic christmas lights Wish I could do that
    Vengeful is amazing<3

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by daLa View Post
    Lol maybe some dumb kid, but yeah I think that's my favorite setup atm Conquest - Op Metro absolutely fun.
    also my fav conquest map next to grand bazaar, i love going around and flanking ppl crowding the alleyway entrance. whats everybody's battlelog name?

mine is same as tag: YoungMullah88

oh yeah why do ppl use there flares pre-maturely? when the beep is constant, thats probably a soFlam! no need to deploy it till the sound starts ringing.

i like the EcM jammer but most of the time the gunners i play with always have a thermal instead of flares. it helps a whole lot if both the pilot and gunner have the flare equipped....and also on the same squad so you can communicate and let them know who uses the flares

PSN ID
    Royals26
    Items AppleBattlefield 3Dice
    Battlelog name: Royal126

Thread Information