Latest PSU headlines:

Page 37 of 90 FirstFirst ... 273747 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    also my fav conquest map next to grand bazaar, i love going around and flanking ppl crowding the alleyway entrance. whats everybody's battlelog name?

mine is same as tag: YoungMullah88

oh yeah why do ppl use there flares pre-maturely? when the beep is constant, thats probably a soFlam! no need to deploy it till the sound starts ringing.

i like the EcM jammer but most of the time the gunners i play with always have a thermal instead of flares. it helps a whole lot if both the pilot and gunner have the flare equipped....and also on the same squad so you can communicate and let them know who uses the flares
    Lots of fun in bazaar too, I like flanking them too lol. I don't use helicopters nor jets but I would guess most times they are real locks and not soflam locks lol.

Btw befriended you & Royals on battlelog.

Elite Guru
    DICE Talks Bugs and Future DLC: Snowy Maps “A Definite Possibility”

http://mp1st.com/2011/12/24/bf3-dice...e-possibility/

DICE comments on some of the issues that Battlefield 3 is currently facing and also answers suggestions for future DLC.

Regarding the PlayStation 3, the two obvious issues many fans are upset about are the inpust lag and VoIP. We still have no information regarding the former but DICE has recently had this to say about the VoIP issues: ”we are investigating the root cause and possible solutions for PS3 VoIP. We ask for your patience while this is worked out.” It brings us to wonder if the input lag found in the PS3 version of BF3 will ever see a solution in the near future. DICE also assures us that they are looking into the bug of spawning without any weapons, which seems to be affecting all platforms. “This a known bug.” Other users are reporting a black screen appearing when starting up new maps from the Back to Karkand expansion pack. Again, DICE states, “yes, we are currently looking into a solution for this issue.”

DLC is always a popular topic among fans of any game that boasts strong post-launch support. DICE admits that a “[Tryannosaurus Warfare Pack] has definitely been a trending suggestion.” They even suggest posting it in the “Battlelog’s wish list to develop support from others.” Many fans have been asking if the recent easter eggs found in the new Back to Karkand maps can confirm some sort of dinosaur addition, but DICE states it is “just rumors.” This also most likely applies to the hints towards a Battlefield 2143 expansion pack as well. Other fans have suggested some sort of snow-themed map pack including unlockable camouflages. To many, this may seem like a reasonable suggestion considering there are no snow-covered maps in Battlefield 3, something that Battlefield: Bad Company 2 did quite well. However, DICE stated that “that’s a definite possibility!” (Now, wouldn’t it be nice if DICE released some sort of snow-covered map as a holiday gift? Here’s to hoping.)

It’s always nice to speculate about future DLC, but let’s hope that these issues that Battlefield 3 is currently facing can be resolved quickly.

PSN ID
    dressycard022
    add me dressycard022

Apprentice
    always love snowy maps!

629 performance center snub, strictly .44 magnum buffalo bore!

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    Purchased this game yesterday and absolutely love it. Far superior to Call of Duty, in my opinion. Most likely going to purchase Back to Karkland sometime today.
    Read my work on Medium, my blog, and connect with me on Twitter.

Veteran
    Items Firefox LogoPS3 SlimUser name style
    Just got this and it's great, the online is hard but hopefully I will pick it up.

Add me if you want to help me / teach me a lesson. add: yourmumsface17

Veteran
    Yes give me dinosaurs please!

I got mine for Christmas and I love it. I played the beta and thought it was amazing. I'm catching on fairly quickly (I think), but I'm mentally challenged when it comes to flying. Haven't got the controls down yet

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    dangit! missing out on all the noob killing

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DubSackDave View Post
    I got mine for Christmas and I love it. I played the beta and thought it was amazing. I'm catching on fairly quickly (I think), but I'm mentally challenged when it comes to flying. Haven't got the controls down yet
    Don't worry, i got it from day 0 and still don't do any flying, i sure gave them a try but couldn't be bothered with learning how to fly them lol.

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    I feel sorry for anyone dumb enough to get into a helicopter with me... For some reason I can never prevent myself from rolling over and crashing into something. I really need to work on that.

Veteran
    Items Dark Souls CoverMuseSteam
    Quote Originally Posted by SchaffinOSX View Post
    I feel sorry for anyone dumb enough to get into a helicopter with me... For some reason I can never prevent myself from rolling over and crashing into something. I really need to work on that.
    As everyone else will also say, change your flight controls to legacy. Then play the 2nd co-op mission and hope to get in the pilot seat to practice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Birbiglia
    Why would you go talk about computers when you could stay here and go skiing and your skis will be french toast sticks!

13. Likes daLa likes this post
    Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    Quote Originally Posted by .RAID3N. View Post
    As everyone else will also say, change your flight controls to legacy. Then play the 2nd co-op mission and hope to get in the pilot seat to practice.
    I'll most certainly try it out. Thanks man.

+rep

Veteran
    Very helpful advice, thank you.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    Items User name style
    man i love those vipers/havoc helicopters, flying low is so thrilling especially going low to escape a lock on from a stinger or another aircraft. fyi, going low disengages a lock on because it thinks your a ground vehicle, so if you're good with flying just dock down and stay as low as possible to the ground. lol i always have my gunners jumping out because they think i'll crash
    Last edited by YoungMullah88; 12-28-2011 at 00:09.

PSN ID
    Royals26
    Items AppleBattlefield 3Dice
    The USAS with frag on op metro should be nerfed. Most of the time everyone besides me on the server is using it.

Forum Guru
    Items User name style
    Royals whats your psn, we could squad up in bf3
    Vengeful is amazing<3

Veteran
    Items Dark Souls CoverMuseSteam
    man i love those vipers/havoc helicopters, flying low is so thrilling especially going low to escape a lock on from a stinger or another aircraft. fyi, going low disengages a lock on because it thinks your a ground vehicle, so if you're good with flying just dock down and stay as low as possible to the ground. lol i always have my gunners jumping out because they think i'll crash
    Which are the ones where the pilot has no weapon? I hate myself every time I get into one of those things. I don't think people understand that for it to be useful, they need to stay in the gunner seat! So here I am, derping around in an empty helicopter, not doing anything of any relevance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Birbiglia
    Why would you go talk about computers when you could stay here and go skiing and your skis will be french toast sticks!

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    Which are the ones where the pilot has no weapon? I hate myself every time I get into one of those things. I don't think people understand that for it to be useful, they need to stay in the gunner seat! So here I am, derping around in an empty helicopter, not doing anything of any relevance.
    At least you're not flying into trees.

PSN ID
    Royals26
    Items AppleBattlefield 3Dice
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3isawesome View Post
    Royals whats your psn, we could squad up in bf3
    Royals26

Veteran
    Scout helicopters don't have a pilot weapon.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    Items User name style
    those i fly in 3rd person view and just hover side ways so the gunners can have a clear shot....i also like when engineers decide to fly with me and repair when we get hit with a stingers...the game is an absolute ball when you have a good squad

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Quote Originally Posted by daLa View Post
    Yes give me dinosaurs please!
    this ^^^ . dinosaurs ftw.

Elite Member
    also my fav conquest map next to grand bazaar, i love going around and flanking ppl crowding the alleyway entrance. whats everybody's battlelog name?

mine is same as tag: YoungMullah88

oh yeah why do ppl use there flares pre-maturely? when the beep is constant, thats probably a soFlam! no need to deploy it till the sound starts ringing.

i like the EcM jammer but most of the time the gunners i play with always have a thermal instead of flares. it helps a whole lot if both the pilot and gunner have the flare equipped....and also on the same squad so you can communicate and let them know who uses the flares
    We definitely need to squad up then, I'm a pretty good pilot and gunner and need to fly with people that understand how to work as a team. Plus, I probably feel about as bad as you do after that Monday nite debacle.

PSN: TheAtari2600
    Battlelog: MistaGamer

Let's link up...

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    Going to hop back into the action in about 30-45 minutes. If anyone ever wants to squad up, feel free to add me on PSN @SchaffinOSX. My Battlelog name is SDChaffinOSX.

Thread Information