Page 50 of 90 FirstFirst ... 405060 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 2230
    Veteran
    Items Firefox LogoPS3 SlimUser name style
    On it now. It's defo more clear, but it's not very loud, still not very good tbh.

Apprentice

BF3 is a dope game i havent playd it for a couple months or whenever the the back to karkand DLC came out i got wireless so its not worth it to play this game unless you have a wired connection. $#@! this FPS is the $#@! i need to get hooked up

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by loccish_vi View Post
    BF3 is a dope game i havent playd it for a couple months or whenever the the back to karkand DLC came out i got wireless so its not worth it to play this game unless you have a wired connection. $#@! this FPS is the $#@! i need to get hooked up
    I've been playing BF3 wireless since it came out and I don't experience any lag as my router is not that far away and I have good broadband, so as long as you have those two you should be fine.

Btw I was playing Caspian Border today and got a suicide twice on that match but was on clear air, turns out dumbass teammate didn't know how to drive his jet properly and kept passing right through me and that's how I was getting killed lol.

Forum Overseer
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Now, let's be sure that some of you aren't talking about graphical lag. I can understand input lag but I don't get any connection lag.

There IS graphical lag.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Boboulus
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmumsface17 View Post
    On it now. It's defo more clear, but it's not very loud, still not very good tbh.
    I have noticed that it doesn't work well with sonys BT headset in HQ mode. Turn that off and the sound is a lot better for the ones hearing you.

Dedicated Member
    VOIP was flawless tonight,awesome work.
    PSN = prison_inmate

Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    My internet is the best acquireable in Switzerland so its not my network problem. The problem is in bf3. Dice should really take thise issues seriously and not just release overpriced dlcs.
    No, it's your fault.

Only join games through the server browser and uncheck any geographical region that isn't near yours. This way, my lag was completely eliminated.

It's obvious that you will get lag if you play with people from the other side of the world...

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid

BF3 servers offline

NOTICE Servers for Battlefield 3 online play for PC, 360, and PS3 will be down for scheduled maintenance from 2 AM PST until 3:30 AM PST on 2/7.

It plastered at the top of the battlog site.

Why the $#@! they do not post this type of thing inthe "NEWS" section so we can link t it easy is beyond my intellect.

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Im having a really hard time firing at moving targets, any suggestions?

Supreme Veteran
    Other games like Counter strike and COD use hitscan which means what you aim at you hit the exact moment you press the trigger, there is no travel time of the bullets and the bullets do not have a mass and gravity does not affect them.

BF3 the bullets all have a mass and take time to travel to the target and are affected by gravity so the further you are from the target the more you will have to lead the target.

If using a an LMG use the bipod it increases accuracy massively.

Veteran
    First of all make sure the weapon of choice doesn't have too much recoil, because recoil makes the gun go up like crazy so most of the shooting won't hit the target at all, I'd suggest adding accessories which help reduce muzzle and recoil, and the sight of your preference (mine's RDS REFLEX). And be patient, I can understand how bad it feels when you can hit a target and you start getting powned, so just hang in there

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    the_mooninites
    Items ICO
    And shoot in bursts. You'll waste less bullets and your gun wont be jumping all over the place.

~~Holy crap I'm Tapatalking

Forum Elder
    When the target is moving, try not to shoot directly the subject but just a click forward from where he runs. This works for jets too

Supreme Veteran
    1 hour 17 minutes.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...6/1/192597828/

Why do we have to cap flags if its all about tickets? Do we get tickets back for capping flags?

I hate caspian border its too open for my playstyle I kept pegging it after tanks trying to blow them up with C4 works ont he closer quarter maps because they cnt see you coming as easy.

Forum Overseer
    Checked out the VOIP patch, now works perfectly, everything sounded clear. Still $#@!ty quality but that's probably Sony's fault for not having a better voice support?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    1 hour 17 minutes.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...6/1/192597828/

Why do we have to cap flags if its all about tickets? Do we get tickets back for capping flags?

I hate caspian border its too open for my playstyle I kept pegging it after tanks trying to blow them up with C4 works ont he closer quarter maps because they cnt see you coming as easy.
    Having the best K/D ratio on the match won't necessarily grant you a MVP or 1st place in the match, capturing and defending flags will also grant a big deal of points so you're suppose to try and get as much points (score) as you can.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    Terminator101
    The voice chat is still worse than Bad Company 2, well back to Skype.....
    Almost everyone will say: buy console that has games that you want, and those who say otherwise are ignorant.

Playstation Move for the win!

Super Elite
    I saw on the news recently that Battlefield 3 sold (not shipped) 10 million copies. I was impressed this game sold so much.
    私は日本語がわかります。図書館で読みます。ビール飲みます。

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by Inzane2050 View Post
    I saw on the news recently that Battlefield 3 sold (not shipped) 10 million copies. I was impressed this game sold so much.
    Are you sure about that? Couldn't sworn it was shipped...I remember that news within the first month.

If this was recent then you might be right.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    Terminator101
    Quote Originally Posted by Inzane2050 View Post
    I saw on the news recently that Battlefield 3 Beta sold (not shipped) 10 million copies. I was impressed this game sold so much.
    Fixed.
    Almost everyone will say: buy console that has games that you want, and those who say otherwise are ignorant.

Playstation Move for the win!

21. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator 101 View Post
    The voice chat is still worse than Bad Company 2, well back to Skype.....
    Agreed, but it's been fine since the patch, no need for us to go back to Skype.
    PSN = prison_inmate

Apprentice
    How easy it is to hit moving targets often depends entirely on which gun you are using. Gun's that tend to have higher recoil (for example LMGs) are going to make it much harder to hit moving targets for obvious reasons. But as someone else mentioned, unlock the bipod, find a nice little place to set it up and you should have no trouble hitting those wily bastards. Although, you still do need to tap fire if they are a certain distance away. A good way to get used to the way in which you need to shoot to hit moving targets is to practise with assault rifles, especially the M4A1 (I think) as they tend to be the easiest guns to control without sacrificing too much range (the carbines are pretty awesome for accuracy/low recoil but the range on some of them is much worse than on the assault rifles).

I've got pretty good at jet flying now. Rocket pods & air radar are awesome. I don't even need the heatseekers to take out enemy planes now, I just gun them down with my MG.

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Lately i use the m16a2 and its recoil is very big even with the heavy barrel, so thats the thing that i dont like the most about this weapon, its just impossible for me to hit moving targets with that weapons. I will try what you have suggested me and hopefully will get better at that. Is the heavy barrel the only accessory that increases accuracy and lesses the recoil? Concerning the lag, I will try to enable some filters and play on servers which are near Switzerland.

Thanks for help !

Supreme Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by daLa View Post
    Having the best K/D ratio on the match won't necessarily grant you a MVP or 1st place in the match, capturing and defending flags will also grant a big deal of points so you're suppose to try and get as much points (score) as you can.

Yes had 1 or 2 games where the other team had really high KPD ratio yet they lost.

Dedicated Member

Since the patch, I can hear beautifully! It really makes a huge difference when you can properly communicate with the team. As far as any other problems, I haven't noticed much in the way of "Input lag" issues. However, there is some graphical and draw in lag at times when things are hectic. Otherwise, it's the best FPS out there in my opinion, since the others DON'T have the variety of vehicles or the destruction level to make it "Realistic enough". I play daily, but have had the most fun rounds ever since they fixed the mics! Maybe if they had done so sooner, more people would have gotten more into it.

Thread Information