Latest PSU headlines:

Page 63 of 90 FirstFirst ... 536373 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 2230
    Apprentice
    I can't wait for the new patch on the 27th !! No more Snipers Killing with the MAV and getting into High places !!

http://bf3blog.com/2012/03/battlefie...27-on-the-ps3/
    Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Graphic violence = perfectly acceptable. Nudity = obscene.

2. Likes Sufi wishes they had posted this first.
    Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    Terminator101
    No fix for parties being split up? Might as well remove them altogether. After all, if it is not in the game then it can't be broken right?
    Well at least they fixed the input lagg.

And no fix for enemies being able to walk through walls in one of the co-op missions? Or weapons being removed randomly?
    Well after all, most people play the co-op missions once or twice anyway so there is no reason they should be flawless, right?

Well at least this patch will move this games status from paid beta to very late paid beta.
    Almost everyone will say: buy console that has games that you want, and those who say otherwise are ignorant.

Playstation Move for the win!

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator 101 View Post
    No fix for parties being split up? Might as well remove them altogether. After all, if it is not in the game then it can't be broken right?
    Well at least they fixed the input lagg.

And no fix for enemies being able to walk through walls in one of the co-op missions? Or weapons being removed randomly?
    Well after all, most people play the co-op missions once or twice anyway so there is no reason they should be flawless, right?

Well at least this patch will move this games status from paid beta to very late paid beta.

bitter at all?

lol
    PSN = prison_inmate

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Litterlly no one plays the co-op on PC I joined a server which had 1 player and that player was AFK, I waited about 10 mins before I gave up.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    Terminator101
    Quote Originally Posted by mudshark View Post
    bitter at all?

lol
    After how almost flawless BC2 was, this game is a slap in the face.

Home Theater Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    You have got to be kidding me.

The bottlenecked maps of BC 2 made it impossible to properly flank the enemy if their team was any good at all.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    Terminator101
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    You have got to be kidding me.

The bottlenecked maps of BC 2 made it impossible to properly flank the enemy if their team was any good at all.
    I am not talking about maps. I agree that they were bad.

I am talking about the rest of the game. It felt like completely finished and well polished game whose only major fault were crappy maps.
    Last edited by Terminator 101; 03-26-2012 at 17:42.
    Almost everyone will say: buy console that has games that you want, and those who say otherwise are ignorant.

Playstation Move for the win!

Home Theater Guru
    I am not talking about maps. I agree that they were bad.

I am talking about the rest of the game. It felt like completely finished and well polished game whose only major fault were crappy maps.
    Sorry, but the actual maps MAKE the game. Some squad issues here or buggy weapon skins there are far less important.

Dedicated Member
    so theres a ANTI-ALIASING ON PS3 but that doesn't mean fix* necessarily. Downloading now its 1030mb or something. its a big update.
    "There are three kinds of people in this world. Those who can count and those who can't.

Power Member
    Before a load of patches BC2 was far from flawless and BF3 suffers the same problems BC2 still has, maybe you cam late into BC2 after alot of the problems were fixed.

-Players now get up from Prone slightly faster, allowing better odds of getting away from a grenade or threat when prone.

So glad they did this it pissed me off no end tht the player just lies there like a teenager in bed saying "just5 more mins"
    Last edited by keefy; 03-27-2012 at 17:50.

why cant i zoom out of vehicles anymore? really starting to fuck me off.

Extreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    So glad they did this it pissed me off no end tht the player just lies there like a teenager in bed saying "just5 more mins"
    Same here...it wasn't necessary, the game was beautiful in the beta when you could get up quickly.

In single player you can still get up quickly so you can check out how it used to be. Though one thing I noticed is that you can slide when you're prone-ing in multiplayer but in single player, when you prone while running, you just hit the ground flat...no slide. Kinda funny how different it is in both modes.

Quote Originally Posted by fearofflying85 View Post
    why cant i zoom out of vehicles anymore? really starting to fuck me off.
    Did you get into hardcore mode by any chance?

Power Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Same here...it wasn't necessary, the game was beautiful in the beta when you could get up quickly.

In single player you can still get up quickly so you can check out how it used to be. Though one thing I noticed is that you can slide when you're prone-ing in multiplayer but in single player, when you prone while running, you just hit the ground flat...no slide. Kinda funny how different it is in both modes.

Did you get into hardcore mode by any chance?

I noticed the slide tooits kind of weird I expect it can be exploited.
    Over the years I have played A few games that have differing movements in single and multiplayer, HL2 is one such game there are others but I cannot think right now.

Dedicated Member
    My tank is now made out of cardboard, 2 rockets and its gone, not good for tank whores like me! I had to turn my sensitivity down, so maybe the input lag has been reduced somewhat?

My biggest gripe at the mo is the hit detection, its shite at the moment, I will put it down to the servers getting caned but wont be happy if it remains.
    PSN = prison_inmate

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3ArsenalDark Souls
    I played a bit last night and it does feel very different but it's hard for me to pinpoint what's throwing me off. I agree hit detection is bad but... it's always been bad, really bad at times.

I really don't like what they did to the foregrip. On all the Assault Rifles your only options are that or the bipod, I'm not the type to use a bipod on anything even a sniper as I like to be mobile, so this has fucked me over pretty bad.

Home Theater Guru
    To reduce input lag you have to turn off the Anti Aliasing function in the video options menu. Just saying...
    Last edited by Wrath; 03-29-2012 at 18:20.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    I played a bit last night and it does feel very different but it's hard for me to pinpoint what's throwing me off. I agree hit detection is bad but... it's always been bad, really bad at times.

I really don't like what they did to the foregrip. On all the Assault Rifles your only options are that or the bipod, I'm not the type to use a bipod on anything even a sniper as I like to be mobile, so this has fucked me over pretty bad.
    Guns wise I think it's better, they made it slightly harder, so that's good takes users more skill. Btw anybody experiencing any freezing issues? I had some before but they would not happen to me that much, I had it freeze crash twice when trying to re download B2K from the in game store, and one after finishing a round.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    Is that why all the guns seem to have more recoil now? I only played two games today, but I had trouble staying on target for anything further than about 50ft. Something is definitely wrong.

Edit- I also had it freeze when trying to dl the B2K pack. That is absolutely ridiculous to have to dl that again. this game has almost frozen my PS3 as much as Black ops when it first came out, ALMOST
    Last edited by jake the ssnake; 03-29-2012 at 02:38.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jake the ssnake View Post
    Is that why all the guns seem to have more recoil now? I only played two games today, but I had trouble staying on target for anything further than about 50ft. Something is definitely wrong.

Edit- I also had it freeze when trying to dl the B2K pack. That is absolutely ridiculous to have to dl that again. this game has almost frozen my PS3 as much as Black ops when it first came out, ALMOST
    Had the same issues, try redownloading from Account Management - Downloads, it won't freeze that way.

Home Theater Guru
    What an awesome fan video!

22. Likes daLa, Linconan, Ghost wishes they had posted this first.
    Veteran
    That was a really cool video.

Extreme Poster
    So far I love the patch. Not only the weapon attachments make sense now, they serve a purpose.

Every attachment has a good and a bad side.

I love how they give you an option to turn off AA (so now there's less frame rate issues).

Also I like how responsive the controls are now...much smoother...still not the best but defo better than average.

So far I love the patch, best patch ever.

Dedicated Member
    come back after months of not playing and still own. theres still very little input lag though 8( btw where are gun camos.. Dice piss me off with little things like that cause i would love a blue tiger camo for my dao 12. Like why do they not add goodies like that. Thats one thing i really like about COd even though i don't play that game. Like come on dice.
    "There are three kinds of people in this world. Those who can count and those who can't.

Extreme Poster
    They totally changed the game...in a good way, I have very minor issues with some glitches and the AA rockets act very weird sometimes (not locking on from 50 meters away...which isn't too close or two far). Might either be a glitch or they must've intended it so you can't overpower the choppers? Not sure. It seems to me that this happens when the chopper has its butt towards me and is going away.

Either way I like fighting against air support again!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    They totally changed the game...in a good way, I have very minor issues with some glitches and the AA rockets act very weird sometimes (not locking on from 50 meters away...which isn't too close or two far). Might either be a glitch or they must've intended it so you can't overpower the choppers? Not sure. It seems to me that this happens when the chopper has its butt towards me and is going away.

Either way I like fighting against air support again!
    Agreed, now I can actually try to bring down a jet with a stinger/sigla.

Thread Information