Latest PSU headlines:

Page 66 of 90 FirstFirst ... 566676 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 2230
    Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    64 player clan war (32v32)

Last edited by keefy; 04-14-2012 at 22:29.

PSN ID
    Royals26
    Items AppleBattlefield 3Dice
    I'm really getting used to the new patch, the game takes more skill now imo.

Extreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Royals View Post
    They definitely upped the skill, in some areas they did make it easier but to make it smoother and not annoying.

4. Likes Royals likes this post
    Apprentice

Dice servers

Does anyone know how to play in the Dice official servers? I am getting fed up with every game being 500 v 500 lives or more Its actually making me not wanting to play the game any-more tbh. I know you can search Dice but people seem to make unofficial games which are stupid has they will have over a 1000 lives in it.

Many thanks,

Dino

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by dinono10 View Post
    Does anyone know how to play in the Dice official servers? I am getting fed up with every game being 500 v 500 lives or more Its actually making me not wanting to play the game any-more tbh. I know you can search Dice but people seem to make unofficial games which are stupid has they will have over a 1000 lives in it.

Many thanks,

Dino
    Go to server browser's settings (filter) and uncheck CUSTOM SERVERS.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by daLa View Post
    Thanks pal, I will try that 2moro Hopefully it will work and I can enjoy playing again!

Veteran
    Thanks pal, I will try that 2moro Hopefully it will work and I can enjoy playing again!
    No problem, and yeah it must work

Elite Sage
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    Love the fact that you can rent your own servers & have Clan logos

was in tears before though as someone put up a server called *Gary Glitters Fun House* LOL

PSN ID
    RipleyExile
    Quote Originally Posted by Royals View Post
    I'm liking the game post patch alot more than I did before it (gave up on the game for a few months). I'm doing better than I was and I think they've done well sorting out a lot of problems and balancing.

Wasn't fun on one game last night though as we lost all bases on Metro and we go pinned down at the RU deployment by most of the other team camping snipers in the buildings at the cafe. On a server with 1500 tickets and the description of NO CAMPING. Got bored and joined another server in the end.

Elite Guru
    Does anyone else get excited or pumped when your in a good rush battle match.

Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by TekkenLord View Post
    Does anyone else get excited or pumped when your in a good rush battle match.
    Rush is my favorite mode. I'm not even bothering with Conquest - not enough teamwork (unless your team really excels or is supported by a clan).

Rush forces you to attack/defend those two objectives, which makes it much more intense.

Apprentice

No problem, and yeah it must work
    It didn't work! The custom filter was already untitled all I had selected was Normal. There must be a way to play it with just normal servers?? Otherwise IM going back to bfbc2, which is not a shame but I'd like to level up more on bf3

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    "Normal" refers to the game mode not server status.

What you need to look for is "ranked" I think.

EDIT
    Doesnt seem to be a wy t filter them out completely i just tried on PC and I still get servers with 1000 tickets showign up, there are extra filters for "regen health" "3d spottign and others but nothign for the standard default ticket setting.
    Last edited by keefy; 04-17-2012 at 19:59.

Apprentice
    I just look for a server with P1967342(just an example), or basically a "P" followed by all numbers and enter it. Once I do that, it keeps me in EA servers the entire time.
    Last edited by jake the ssnake; 04-18-2012 at 03:23.

Go into the server browser and type in "P24" all will be Dice servers all game modes.

Master Guru
    Items Legend of ZeldaInsomniac GamesKonamiNaughty DogNintendoMetal Gear SolidFinal Fantasy XI OnlineDark Souls CoverPlayStationDoomDemons Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by RipleyExile View Post
    I'm liking the game post patch alot more than I did before it (gave up on the game for a few months). I'm doing better than I was and I think they've done well sorting out a lot of problems and balancing.

Wasn't fun on one game last night though as we lost all bases on Metro and we go pinned down at the RU deployment by most of the other team camping snipers in the buildings at the cafe. On a server with 1500 tickets and the description of NO CAMPING. Got bored and joined another server in the end.
    had my favorite game exactly like that, we were pinned at the station, so someone hit the sniper spots with a rocket, and i crawled behind the now down trees and picked off the snipers with a M249. then we managed to take the rest of the map over and won. and we were getting our asses HANDED to us

Let's be honest: You sleep with anything that walks on two legs. Sometimes, you're not even that discriminating

PSN ID
    RipleyExile
    Quote Originally Posted by Funeralfog View Post
    had my favorite game exactly like that, we were pinned at the station, so someone hit the sniper spots with a rocket, and i crawled behind the now down trees and picked off the snipers with a M249. then we managed to take the rest of the map over and won. and we were getting our asses HANDED to us
    Nobody was talking on our team and looking at the match report afterwards there were alot of players quit out from our side. Your team obviously worked better together and communicated. Not just a bunch of uncommunicative randoms.

Forum Elder
    What I like from Battlefield is that in every game theres a lot of epic WOW moments. Bringing down a chopper with the standard tank cannon, getting a multikill with a javelin or whatever. Most videos of BF3 on youtube are epic also. I haven't played the "other" game but I believe that it will be boring as hell

PSN ID
    RipleyExile
    Actually found a game with someone using a SOFLAM last night. Never happened in a match I've been in before to my knowledge. That was my wow moment for this week.

Elite Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by moots View Post
    What I like from Battlefield is that in every game theres a lot of epic WOW moments. Bringing down a chopper with the standard tank cannon, getting a multikill with a javelin or whatever. Most videos of BF3 on youtube are epic also. I haven't played the "other" game but I believe that it will be boring as hell

that's BF 3 for you, it's always a wow or epic moment. like last night i took out 5 people. took 3 out with AKS 74U and then took out the other 2 with the beretta m9. how i did that i have no idea, after all that my heart was pounding.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    Terminator101
    God how long does it take to unlock the Javelin? Friend of mine is trying for it and it seems like it is one of the last things you unlock.
    Almost everyone will say: buy console that has games that you want, and those who say otherwise are ignorant.

Playstation Move for the win!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator 101 View Post
    God how long does it take to unlock the Javelin? Friend of mine is trying for it and it seems like it is one of the last things you unlock.
    For unlocks and such I would suggest your friend to try Battlelog, that's the best way to see all BF3 related. In order to unlock the Javelin you need to use the Engineer and rank points only as the engineer, the Javelin is the 8th item to unlock as an engineer and it requires 82000 points on Engineer Score. To be honest, the SMAW/RPG is way better.

Dedicated Member
    The glitching $#@!wits are doing my head in.....patch it now DICE!
    PSN = prison_inmate

anyone from the uk want to team up? fed up of playing solo..

fearofflying = psn

Extreme Poster

Many thanks,

Dino
    That's why we don't get options.

Thread Information