Page 67 of 90 FirstFirst ... 576777 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 2230
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    That's why we don't get options.
    I just checked for myself and apparently if you choose Normal instead of Custom you also get customs but there's a few normal servers in there, try the searching feature and look for 'P2' that's how the official game servers name start.

Forum Overseer
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I meant like, the reason why developers wanna keep everything streamlined on consoles (less options, more fluidity) is because people don't wanna mess around with options and it can have a negative impact on their gameplay and thus they may stop playing the game or end up disliking it.

That's why console gaming is so popular...less options, more casual, more to-the-point.

Master Guru
    Items Legend of ZeldaInsomniac GamesKonamiNaughty DogNintendoMetal Gear SolidFinal Fantasy XI OnlineDark Souls CoverPlayStationDoomDemons Souls Cover
    how the christ do you sign up for the battlelog?

Let's be honest: You sleep with anything that walks on two legs. Sometimes, you're not even that discriminating

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Funeralfog View Post
    You just need an Origin/EA account, use the email account your using for your PSN ID so it can be linked to it.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Anyone getting lag in some of the custom servers that have 500 tickets?

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Quote Originally Posted by Funeralfog View Post
    Go here and click "connect wtth PSN"
    https://www.ea.com/profile/register

Thats assuming you do not already have an EA/Origin account if you have sin in with it and then you can link your PSN ID afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by daLa View Post
    You just need an Origin/EA account, use the email account your using for your PSN ID so it can be linked to it.
    Yea there is no way to sign up on the batlog website they just assume you already have an origin account which is true for PC players but not always the case for console players.
    Last edited by keefy; 04-20-2012 at 09:37.

Master Guru
    Items Legend of ZeldaInsomniac GamesKonamiNaughty DogNintendoMetal Gear SolidFinal Fantasy XI OnlineDark Souls CoverPlayStationDoomDemons Souls Cover
    seems i keep getting that $#@!ing "you must buy BF3" message.....makes sense
    Last edited by Funeralfog; 04-20-2012 at 12:02.

Let's be honest: You sleep with anything that walks on two legs. Sometimes, you're not even that discriminating

Supreme Veteran
    Sounds like a real ball ache.
    Looks like you need to do this to enable battlelog.

HOW DO I REDEEM ONLINE PASS FOR PLAYSTATION 3?
    Step 1
    After logging into PSN and booting up Battlefield 3, press start and look for the “Store” in the game’s main menu screen.

Step 2
    When you’re on the store page, press “Triangle” to “Redeem Code.”

Step 3
    There is an Online Pass code included on an insert in your copy of Battlefield 3. Enter this code now. If you do not have a code, you can buy one for $9.99 through Battlefield 3’s “Store”.

Step 4
    Once your Online Pass code is entered, you’ll be prompted to confirm the download, which will ensure your console and PSN account are verified for the Battlefield 3 Online Pass.

Step 5
    Once the Online Pass is confirmed, it will be added to your active downloads.

Step 6
    You’ll receive a confirmation of activation message and your content license will be recognized by the game.

Step 7
    Once downloaded and activated, the Online Pass will have been registered to your account, granting you access to Battlefield 3’s online multiplayer modes and Battlelog.

some BF3 lols

Last edited by keefy; 04-20-2012 at 13:13.

9. Likes *goo likes this post
    Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    HitMan00
    Love those moments when you blow up someone and send them flying, classic moments.

Veteran
    I was going to get CC mostly because of the new weapons but now that I've seen this map, a better reason to get it

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    HitMan00
    I'm dying to see what these new weapons are. that close quarters map looks like it's going to be alot of epic moments.

Battlefield 3: Close Quarters Weapon List – Three New Weapons Revealed and a Modified .44 Magnum

http://mp1st.com/2012/04/26/battlefi...ied-44-magnum/
    With the latest Battlefield 3: Close Quarters “Donya Fortress” gameplay trailer having been released, we’re finally able to gather all of the weapons that will be included in the DLC dropping this June.Though similar to our last attempt at unveiling these new weapons, in which we were only able to gather the first seven out of ten, we’ve now discovered three new weapons, as well as what could possibly be a nice little surprise for those who are fond of the .44 Magnum.Check out the revised weapon list below:

Assault Rifles:
    SCAR
    AUG

Carbines:
    ACW-R
    MTAR-2

Light Machine Guns:
    L86LSW
    LSAT

Sniper Rifles:
    M417 [New]
    JNG-90 [New]

All-Class Weapons:
    SPAS-12
    M5K [New]

Lastly, redditor xNeptune made a nice little discovery in the latest trailer as well. Check out what seems to be a modified .44 Magnum with an attached suppressor and laser sight:
    Last edited by TekkenLord; 04-26-2012 at 21:30.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TekkenLord View Post
    I'm dying to see what these new weapons are. that close quarters map looks like it's going to be alot of epic moments.

Battlefield 3: Close Quarters Weapon List – Three New Weapons Revealed and a Modified .44 Magnum

http://mp1st.com/2012/04/26/battlefi...ied-44-magnum/
    Yes! more sniper rifles. Btw there's also a list of new guns like this one from the first trailer.

I got bored with BF3 but recently went back to the online part and fell in love with it again. Not sure why but it does suck me in again and again

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    jlmc1978
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneDawg View Post
    I got bored with BF3 but recently went back to the online part and fell in love with it again. Not sure why but it does suck me in again and again

I took off from BF3 when my wife had the baby (Feb 17), and didn't play for about 8 weeks (I actually didn't even turn on my Ps3 until the baby was 8 weeks old. Two days before wifey went back to work, I decided to play a little, and now I'm back in the BF3 game again.

'It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.' - Abraham Lincoln

Supreme Veteran
    I was doing poor last night then I switched to support with an LMG + extended mag and became a killing machine.

Not me in video

17. Likes Omar likes this post
    Master Guru
    is it just me, or is it more fun to play before the little virgins get out of school? was getting dang ol' MVP's before joining games where we had no chance

Supreme Veteran
    Tanks being able to turn their turrets super fast is bull$#@! (on PC its 1:1 sensitivity meanign I can do multiple revolutions per ssecond if my sens is high enough) also no way should they be able to hit anything when stood right next to one planting C4 on them.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    Tanks being able to turn their turrets super fast is bull$#@! (on PC its 1:1 sensitivity meanign I can do multiple revolutions per ssecond if my sens is high enough) also no way should they be able to hit anything when stood right next to one planting C4 on them.
    I'm glad that's not an issue on console.

Supreme Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by daLa View Post
    I'm glad that's not an issue on console.
    The turrets went from 1 extreme to the other, originlly it took alot of mouse movement to do 1 revolution (negative accelertion) and instead of adjusting the accel curve they just removed it so now a turret can totally out manouvre a human or even track a jet accross the sky.

Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Can anyone explain the trickery that is behind flying jets and helicopters?!

I consider myself a fairly decent player but when it comes to air vehicles I most often end up exploding before take-off because I frontally hit a wall... Hell, I don't even know how start a jet's engine after 100 hours worth of playtime...

PSN ID
    Royals26
    Items AppleBattlefield 3Dice
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post

I consider myself a fairly decent player but when it comes to air vehicles I most often end up exploding before take-off because I frontally hit a wall... Hell, I don't even know how start a jet's engine after 100 hours worth of playtime...
    Hold R2 to take off, and then use the sticks to control your altitude. You don't need to hold R2 the whole time your flying though.

24. Likes Wrath likes this post
    Forum Overseer

best way to find rooms with 0 players (non-ranked) and maps that have jets.

then you can practice all you want.

Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    best way to find rooms with 0 players (non-ranked) and maps that have jets.

then you can practice all you want.
    Good idea!

Veteran

Yeah try searching JETS, HELICOPTERS, FLY, FLYING and look for any empty servers.

Supreme Veteran
    Yu can win wars with rubbet planes UK did it too during WW2

Thread Information