Latest PSU headlines:

Page 75 of 90 FirstFirst ... 657585 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 2230
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    Haters gonna hate.

As usual.
    I'm not a hater cause I truly love BF3, but I don't enjoy that kind of gaming too much, but it grows a bit on me.

Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    Gunmaster is originally idea from Counter strike plugin/mod where its called "Gun game."

Its obvious they were created to appeal to the masses that like running and gunning. I like rnning and gunning but what I seen so far doesnt look funt o me.

i am undecided as to buy premium or the DLC. BF3 is the game I play the most but it pisses me off at how (at times) unfinished it feels so makes me think EA do not deserve my money.
    We all know the next patch will only be out when the next DLC is out thats how they seem to work for some reason, so if its broken now we have another few months to wait
    Just think about the way I did, do you enjoy BF3 enough to want to buy all DLC? if the answer is yes then Premium is for you, plus the bonus items. I mean no more worrying about paying for more DLC cause you'll get them all two weeks before everyone and lots of goodies totally worth it

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by proxi View Post
    The M417 (a bolt-action unlockable via CQ assignments) is the new USAS & Frag. Plenty of idiots running around using it as a shotgun as it's accurate & powerful - it just shouldn't work like it is doing though.

Looks like a semi auto to me and I have used a few semi auto snipers like that when taken by surprise sometime I win sometims I lose.
    Loosing to apaticular weapon is going to stay in your mind than winning to a particular weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by daLa View Post
    I'm not a hater cause I truly love BF3, but I don't enjoy that kind of gaming too much, but it grows a bit on me.

Just think about the way I did, do you enjoy BF3 enough to want to buy all DLC? if the answer is yes then Premium is for you, plus the bonus items. I mean no more worrying about paying for more DLC cause you'll get them all two weeks before everyone and lots of goodies totally worth it

It is better value than buying the DLC seperately but only by $10 or so if like me you already have the B2K DLC. Plus there are other gmes i want to play such as Max payne although BF3 does have more replay value.

P.S
    Check the "Aim King" its nto aimbot either its a bug.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...2/1/248151641/
    Last edited by keefy; 06-09-2012 at 02:10.
    This is a local shop for local people you have no business here!

Veteran
    Looks like a semi auto to me and I have used a few semi auto snipers like that when taken by surprise sometime I win sometims I lose.
    Loosing to apaticular weapon is going to stay in your mind than winning to a particular weapon.

It is better value than buying the DLC seperately but only by $10 or so if like me you already have the B2K DLC. Plus there are other gmes i want to play such as Max payne although BF3 does have more replay value.

P.S
    Check the "Aim King" its nto aimbot either its a bug.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...2/1/248151641/
    Yeah I got B2K on my limited edition, and yeah that's $10 of savings, but the goodies are nice and I no longer need to worry about not having money when the next dlc comes out lol.

Superior Member
    Yeah you're right, it's a Semi-Auto. I made the mistake of using the Battlelog forums for research. The wife plays the CQ maps (small maps bore me) and although she's very decent, the M417 causes most of her deaths. Seems a bit too good from what I've seen.

Home Theater Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    The ACW-R is like the best weapon ever.

Also, where is Sufi?

PSN ID
    Royals26
    Items AppleBattlefield 3Dice
    From what I've seen the new Aug is really powerful too. I haven't unlocked it yet though to try it out.

Power Member
    Quote Originally Posted by proxi View Post
    Yeah you're right, it's a Semi-Auto. I made the mistake of using the Battlelog forums for research. The wife plays the CQ maps (small maps bore me) and although she's very decent, the M417 causes most of her deaths. Seems a bit too good from what I've seen.
    Just use the battlelog for all your weapon stats. You might need to login usign your PSN account.
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    People who subscribed for Premium,Please tell me your impressions.After watching some videos i became very interested in those DLCs ( Not back to Karkand though )

PSN: Abdou023
    Currently Playing: GTA 5

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdou23 View Post
    People who subscribed for Premium,Please tell me your impressions.After watching some videos i became very interested in those DLCs ( Not back to Karkand though )
    Like I said several times before here, it's worth it. I'm having a lot of fun unlocking the new assignments for both dogtags and weapons.

Power Member
    Unlocking stuff is fun to you?
    Maybe you are better off being a locksmith. hehe.

11. Likes ps3isawesome wishes they had posted this first.
    Veteran
    Unlocking stuff is fun to you?
    Maybe you are better off being a locksmith. hehe.
    Haha joker. Well it's nice to be able to unlock some new guns.

Elite Guru
    Played BF3 today for the first time in ages. Just need that Rank 45 to achieve Platinum and be done with the game.

Not impressed with the lack of official servers due to rentals. Every 'rented' server I went on had some ridiculous and arbitrary rule. Two I remember are 'No claymore or kick/ban' and 'No *insert weapon type*' (can't remember it) - utter nonsense.

Obligatory Tapatalk Signature

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by *goo View Post
    Played BF3 today for the first time in ages. Just need that Rank 45 to achieve Platinum and be done with the game.

Not impressed with the lack of official servers due to rentals. Every 'rented' server I went on had some ridiculous and arbitrary rule. Two I remember are 'No claymore or kick/ban' and 'No *insert weapon type*' (can't remember it) - utter nonsense.

Lol most prohibiting weapon custom servers are bare jokes though, I play a lot of servers with weapons that would grant you a kick/ban but they go unpunished, I guess that's probably cause admins are not on all the time.

PSN ID
    Royals26
    Quote Originally Posted by daLa View Post
    Lol most prohibiting weapon custom servers are bare jokes though, I play a lot of servers with weapons that would grant you a kick/ban but they go unpunished, I guess that's probably cause admins are not on all the time.
    Yeah I never even read the server rules, I just play the way I want and never get kicked.

Power Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *goo View Post

Report the server its against the Terms of service to prohibit weapons on ranked servers.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    I'm a premium Soldier Now guys. Gonna go try CQ NOW !!

Veteran
    I'm a premium Soldier Now guys. Gonna go try CQ NOW !!
    Great! let us know how you like it.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    Here are my impressions: The maps are incredibly small,I thought they would be like Metro-Bazar but without vehicles,but that's not a bad thing.Scrabmetal is the worst,so confusing and i was lost most of the time. The only new mode is Gun Game,domination is pretty much conquest.And i was disappointed for the lack of Rush.Overall not bad.But not great.

Power Member
    Speaking of admins.

Checkout more of this series its pretty good.
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...2&feature=plcp

PSN ID
    Royals26
    Speaking of admins.

Checkout more of this series its pretty good.
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...2&feature=plcp

The sad thing is there's alot of admins that actually do that.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    Game keeps freezing like crazy today,normally it disconnects or freezes every now and then,but today is worse.
    Anyway what new weapon you guys think is the best? i unlocked few but i still find F2000 to be the better gun,it's my favourite.AUG not so much.

Power Member
    F2000 is beastly in run n gun situations couple it with the 44 magnum and OMG.

Veteran
    My fave is the new M417, semi-automatic sniper rifle. I prefer the bolt action sniper rifles but that one's a beast.

Superior Member
    Game keeps freezing like crazy today,normally it disconnects or freezes every now and then,but today is worse.
    Anyway what new weapon you guys think is the best? i unlocked few but i still find F2000 to be the better gun,it's my favourite.AUG not so much.
    I love the AUG! ACW-R is great too and in fact the L86A2 for support is awesome!

Playing: Battlefield 3
    Waiting For: GTA V, Battlefield 4

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    Dinosaurs in Battlefield 3? http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/pos...inos-trending/

This has probably been brought up in here before, but I'm curious to hear your opinions. I have mixed feelings about fans having this kind of influence on video games. I recall someone posting an article less than a month ago about how developers have no respect for their games because they're so willing to change it at fan request. The article argues that video games used to be a form of "art" that, like a painting, would be taken for what it is, and not changed because some people didn't like it. To some respect, the addition of something like a Dino-mode in BF3 would be just the kind of thing the article argued against.

From my perspective though, adding something like this to the game would be fun and very interesting, and so long as the rest of the game remains serious and focused on what makes Battlefield great, by all means, go ahead.
    Read my work on Medium, my blog, and connect with me on Twitter.

Thread Information