Latest PSU headlines:

Page 81 of 90 FirstFirst ... 7181 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 2230
  1. #2001
    Power Member
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    16,640
    Rep Power
    120
    Points
    34,175 (0 Banked)
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo9zero View Post
    Tried the full game trial on PS+ a few day ago.
    On my first online game I got 6 kills in a row without dieing, then a few secs after the 6th kill I got "Banned" by the host!
    Did I kill the host and he took a hissy fit?
    Does that happen a lot?

    I was thinking about renting this game from Lovefilm and buying the online pass (grr!)
    But if you can get kicked by the server host for playing good then no way..
    Never hapened to me.
    There are idiot server admins (BF3 is not P2P) just put it on your shitlist and choose a better server.
    This is a local shop for local people you have no business here!

  2. #2002
    Elite Sage
    John25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    10,655
    Rep Power
    103
    Points
    3,165 (331,762 Banked)
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo9zero View Post
    Tried the full game trial on PS+ a few day ago.
    On my first online game I got 6 kills in a row without dieing, then a few secs after the 6th kill I got "Banned" by the host!
    Did I kill the host and he took a hissy fit?
    Does that happen a lot?

    I was thinking about renting this game from Lovefilm and buying the online pass (grr!)
    But if you can get kicked by the server host for playing good then no way..
    it rarely ever Happens but there are plenty of Official Servers to play on

  3. #2003
    Apprentice
    Juntao52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    36
    Points
    1,853 (0 Banked)
    I heard the input lag has improved a lot? Havent picked up this game for a while..

    64 man game mode??

  4. #2004
    Elite Sage
    John25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    10,655
    Rep Power
    103
    Points
    3,165 (331,762 Banked)
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Juntao52 View Post
    I heard the input lag has improved a lot? Havent picked up this game for a while..

    64 man game mode??


    PC only

    Anyways I wish there were more Choppers & Tanks in AK as you usually have to wait ages for either to Spawn especially Choppers

  5. #2005
    Elite Member
    Bravo9zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Mid-World
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    12,666 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Just bought BF3 using this deal on Amazon US (Redeemable on Origin). 4.64!
    Worked on my Amazon UK account using the US site, just use a US address at checkout.

  6. #2006
    Veteran
    daLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,443
    Rep Power
    71
    Points
    52,280 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo9zero View Post
    Just bought BF3 using this deal on Amazon US (Redeemable on Origin). 4.64!
    Worked on my Amazon UK account using the US site, just use a US address at checkout.
    Such a bargain lol, lucky you.


  7. #2007
    Editor & Moderator
    Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    Age
    19
    Posts
    8,132
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    6,602 (0 Banked)
    Over the past couple weeks I've been considering jumping back into the BF sphere and getting Battlefield 3 Premium, but with all the of the games coming out in the next month (i.e. Assassin's Creed III, Halo 4, and Black Ops 2) I can't see it being worth the purchase.
    Read my work on Medium, my blog, and connect with me on Twitter.

  8. #2008
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    PSN ID
    jimmy56123
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    117 (0 Banked)
    add meeeeeeeeee psn jimmy_561235 , play online .all add me plz!! thz

  9. #2009
    Veteran
    daLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,443
    Rep Power
    71
    Points
    52,280 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by SchaffinOSX View Post
    Over the past couple weeks I've been considering jumping back into the BF sphere and getting Battlefield 3 Premium, but with all the of the games coming out in the next month (i.e. Assassin's Creed III, Halo 4, and Black Ops 2) I can't see it being worth the purchase.
    Totally understandable, I'm only buying MoH for sure and got AC Revelations brand new to play. I might just wait to cop AC 3 on some good Black Friday deal :P


  10. #2010
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    PSN ID
    jimmy56123
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    117 (0 Banked)
    can anyone help me >>>>> when i try to put the online code,go to store and it say >> there is no content available for download at this time<< plz help meeeeeeeeeee

  11. #2011
    Veteran
    daLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,443
    Rep Power
    71
    Points
    52,280 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy56123 View Post
    can anyone help me >>>>> when i try to put the online code,go to store and it say >> there is no content available for download at this time<< plz help meeeeeeeeeee
    did you buy the game brand new? if it's not new then the code may have been redeemed already.


  12. #2012
    Power Member
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    16,640
    Rep Power
    120
    Points
    34,175 (0 Banked)
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Battlerecorder



    This is a local shop for local people you have no business here!

  13. #2013
    Member
    Stingraysito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    London
    Age
    27
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    32
    Points
    2,486 (0 Banked)
    How is the latest dlc?
    The armored one...does it look good on the ps3?

    I know that the ps3 version is limited compared with the pc back, are the new maps huge with lots of more vehicles?

  14. #2014
    Extreme Poster
    Sufi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    31
    Posts
    27,828
    Rep Power
    179
    Points
    72,967 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Can't wait for next-gen so hopefully we can get bigger multiplayer games (possibly MMO) where there's no round start, round finish, no time, just waiting to ambush your enemies or search & destroy.

    Vehicles/Tanks/Air actually become important (i.e. you hide from them for the most part, you don't take it down by yourself, head-on) Stealth, camoflauge, sniping become more important.

    Realistic air war (where you're not confined to a few miles' radius, you actually have air/ground missions. etc.

    *sigh*
    Last edited by Sufi; 10-08-2012 at 16:34.

  15. #2015
    Home Theater Guru
    Wrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,352
    Rep Power
    93
    Points
    30,711 (0 Banked)
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Can't wait for next-gen so hopefully we can get bigger multiplayer games (possibly MMO) where there's no round start, round finish, no time, just waiting to ambush your enemies or search & destroy.

    Vehicles/Tanks/Air actually become important (i.e. you hide from them for the most part, you don't take it down by yourself, head-on) Stealth, camoflauge, sniping become more important.

    Realistic air war (where you're not confised to a few miles' radius, you actually have air/ground missions. etc.

    *sigh*
    That sounds more like two generations away

    Not even the PC has anything like that.

  16. #2016

    Royals's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Florida
    PSN ID
    Royals26
    Age
    19
    Posts
    4,007
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    955 (453 Banked)
    Items AppleBattlefield 3Dice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Can't wait for next-gen so hopefully we can get bigger multiplayer games (possibly MMO) where there's no round start, round finish, no time, just waiting to ambush your enemies or search & destroy.

    Vehicles/Tanks/Air actually become important (i.e. you hide from them for the most part, you don't take it down by yourself, head-on) Stealth, camoflauge, sniping become more important.

    Realistic air war (where you're not confised to a few miles' radius, you actually have air/ground missions. etc.

    *sigh*
    That would be awesome. Like a legit war

  17. #2017
    Extreme Poster
    Sufi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    31
    Posts
    27,828
    Rep Power
    179
    Points
    72,967 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    That sounds more like two generations away

    Not even the PC has anything like that.
    I know I hate that.

    Though, if you think about it, we've seen offline games like that years ago...or somewhat like that. i.e. Operation Flashpoint (don't even remember how old this is, probably early 2000). This is still, to me, one of the most realistic war games out there or from what I remember, I still haven't gotten that feeling yet. The game wasn't even that polished but it felt amazing.

    So I feel like it's possible but no one wants to try it. It's risky. Getting it to MMO level would definitely be tough. Maybe we can get somewhat of all this in the upcoming generation but you're right, I don't think developers will go out of their way to do this...until there's enough power that they feel more comfortable creating something like this, it likely won't be made.

    Quote Originally Posted by Royals View Post
    That would be awesome. Like a legit war
    It's sad because we don't even have a proper MMO shooter...Dust 514 is supposed to be decent but it feels like their trailer was misleading (seemed to me the trailer showed an almost unlimited radius of the battleground), reading some of the reviews, there's no mention of anything new.

    It would be perfect to have a third-person war MMO (similar to WoW where people take it serious)...I would cream my pants.

  18. #2018
    Power Member
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    16,640
    Rep Power
    120
    Points
    34,175 (0 Banked)
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Its not real. There has to be boundaries otherwise players will be too spread out and the gameplay be boring.
    So Glad you guys don't design games.
    This is a local shop for local people you have no business here!

  19. #2019
    Elite Sage
    John25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    10,655
    Rep Power
    103
    Points
    3,165 (331,762 Banked)
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    Its not real. There has to be boundaries otherwise players will be too spread out and the gameplay be boring.
    So Glad you guys don't design games.
    This

    you would have too many campers camping as far away as they could from the Objectives The Armored Kill maps are just right .If anything it would have been nice if some of the Maps had weather effects in them like a snow Blizzard/Sand Storm every now & again or a day/night traverse on long battle games.

  20. #2020
    Power Member
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    16,640
    Rep Power
    120
    Points
    34,175 (0 Banked)
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    The night map (I forget its name) seems to get lighter after a while but it may just be my eyes playing tricks.

    Dust 514 is persistant isnt it? Stuff in Dust affects EVE and vice versa right?
    This is a local shop for local people you have no business here!

  21. #2021
    Elite Sage
    John25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    10,655
    Rep Power
    103
    Points
    3,165 (331,762 Banked)
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    The night map (I forget its name) seems to get lighter after a while but it may just be my eyes playing tricks.

    Dust 514 is persistant isnt it? Stuff in Dust affects EVE and vice versa right?
    hmm always looked the same to me lol it's a great map to play on though

  22. #2022
    Veteran
    daLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,443
    Rep Power
    71
    Points
    52,280 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stingraysito View Post
    How is the latest dlc?
    The armored one...does it look good on the ps3?

    I know that the ps3 version is limited compared with the pc back, are the new maps huge with lots of more vehicles?
    Great! imo. And it looks good, like you stated here not as good as pc can but looks good.

    @Keefy are those videos yours?


  23. #2023
    Power Member
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    16,640
    Rep Power
    120
    Points
    34,175 (0 Banked)
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    No they not mine.
    This is a local shop for local people you have no business here!

  24. #2024
    Veteran
    daLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,443
    Rep Power
    71
    Points
    52,280 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    No they not mine.
    Well, they're still pretty cool.


  25. #2025
    Extreme Poster
    Sufi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    31
    Posts
    27,828
    Rep Power
    179
    Points
    72,967 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    Its not real. There has to be boundaries otherwise players will be too spread out and the gameplay be boring.
    So Glad you guys don't design games.
    Quote Originally Posted by John25 View Post
    This

    you would have too many campers camping as far away as they could from the Objectives The Armored Kill maps are just right .If anything it would have been nice if some of the Maps had weather effects in them like a snow Blizzard/Sand Storm every now & again or a day/night traverse on long battle games.
    WoW guys? This game works amazingly and has thousands of people on one huge map.

    I'm not talking about your next COD, I'm talking about a proper MMO shooter, of course it won't be everyone's cup of tea...WoW isn't action all the time but it's addictive because you can hang out even if you're not PvP-ing.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.