Page 89 of 90 FirstFirst ... 7989 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 2230
    Unbound Mercenary
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Do they come with different game types along with the maps and vehicles.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Forum Overseer
    If you wanna play hardcore, it's difficult to find a lot of rooms without expansion. But if you're going to play regular mode...then you will find about a 100 at any point.

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    NYFAN75
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    Do they come with different game types along with the maps and vehicles.
    Aftermath comes with new vehicles and the crossbow (very satisfying when you get a kill with it) Endgame you get capture the flag, air superiority, and dirt bikes (which are AWESOME).

Armored kill gets new vehicles, close qaurters gets new weapons, Back to Karkand new weapons.

Unbound Mercenary
    Wish I had convinced my cheap ass to buy the premium version, it came with all the expansion packs, and was $60, but I bought the straight up version for $17, but now want all the expansions. lol

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    Wish I had convinced my cheap ass to buy the premium version, it came with all the expansion packs, and was $60, but I bought the straight up version for $17, but now want all the expansions. lol
    Tehre was a 50% off sale the other week. 20 for premium or $30.

Unbound Mercenary
    Tehre? I'll check it out, thanks

Supreme Veteran
    Double XP this weekend.

I just found out after logging in for well over a months absence

98000 points in one match my highest ever. Fairly close match, not a wlakover at least.
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...078/192597828/

GGRR I got kicked.
    Last edited by keefy; 05-26-2013 at 04:09.

Apprentice
    <- wants more maps

Forum Overseer
    So finally caved in after DLC combo was $24.99. I have never bought DLC for obvious reasons (I think I have more digital games than DLC) and especially something this big and I have to say...it is more than worth the price even now.

Not only does it completely change the way you play this game...it really brings out the potential this game had (do not like BF3 original maps)...this really feels like true warfare because it's not constant.

The maps have enough places to take cover and it's not so easy to be seen...I love that. It really adds so many dynamics due to the way maps are and I like the modes + weapons too.

Overall, very impressed, so glad I did not wait for BF4 instead because I'm more impressed by this than the E3 BF4 multiplayer demo...not a joke.

This is what BF3 was supposed to be like. also since the maps were much bigger and action is more sporadic, that helps with the frame rate and sound glitches that used to happen due to having too many things going on at once.

Anyway, I love just about all the maps the DLCs have and I think I'm going to be playing this for another year.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    I really needed a new online game to get into, so I decided to get the premium edition of this game. Ordered it off Amazon for $40.

I was addicted to Bad Company 2 when that came out, so I'm hoping this will have the same effect!

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    I really needed a new online game to get into, so I decided to get the premium edition of this game. Ordered it off Amazon for $40.

I was addicted to Bad Company 2 when that came out, so I'm hoping this will have the same effect!
    You'll love it, dude.

Going to hop on and play a match or two right now.
    Read my work on Medium, my blog, and connect with me on Twitter.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    OK, how come my kits have the wrong weapons for half of the matches I play? For example, my engineer kit has the M4 as the primary weapon, but for half the matches it's set up with the AK74, which I haven't even unlocked yet.

Usually all the kits are messed up except for my assault kit.

Any idea why?

overstepping the mark
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Items User name style
    Depends which army you are on Ix

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Quote Originally Posted by -Shafty- View Post
    Depends which army you are on Ix

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Do I have to set up my kits for each army? How does it work?

Supreme Veteran
    Do I have to set up my kits for each army? How does it work?
    You should be able to do it using the batlog

This is my load out which I can change when not ingame then when I playthe game I have that exact load out.
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...828/cem_ea_id/

You might have to sign in with your PSN account or pair it up with an EA account or something. I do not know for sure sinc eI play this game on PC using an Origin (EA) account
    Last edited by keefy; 07-28-2013 at 20:38.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    You should be able to do it using the batlog

This is my load out which I can change when not ingame then when I playthe game I have that exact load out.
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...828/cem_ea_id/

You might have to sign in with your PSN account or pair it up with an EA account or something. I do not know for sure sinc eI play this game on PC using an Origin (EA) account
    You're able to set up different kits for each army? I just see your one kit for each class.

Shafty is implying that I there are different kits for each army, unless I'm understanding him wrong.

Supreme Veteran
    Not on the batlog there isn't.
    Its one of the most requested things in the forums "ability to change loadouts per army/team"
    Might have o wait for Batlog 2.0 for this feature

Just go to batlog and see what your loadouts looks like. And change anything that looks wrong.
    Last edited by keefy; 07-28-2013 at 20:50.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Not on the batlog there isn't.
    Its one of the most requested things in the forums "ability to change loadouts per army/team"
    Might have o wait for Batlog 2.0 for this feature

Just go to batlog and see what your loadouts looks like. And change anything that looks wrong.
    OK, so right now your loudouts should be the same across all armies? And that's the issue people have?

Or is the issue that the loudouts can't be set-up for certain armies and so the loudouts aren't what people have set-up?

Supreme Veteran
    The first one.

I wasnt sure so just tested.

I seems like its the same across all armies/teams. I just tested and spawned with the same weapon on both teams. Even after changing that weapon and switching teams again.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    The first one.

I wasnt sure so just tested.

I seems like its the same across all armies/teams. I just tested and spawned with the same weapon on both teams. Even after changing that weapon and switching teams again.
    OK, so then my loadouts should be the same across all armies then, right?

I set them up in the 'My Soldier' section. But you're saying I should make sure they're correct in my Battlelog? I guess I'll try creating an account later today.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    felix336
    OK, so then my loadouts should be the same across all armies then, right?

I set them up in the 'My Soldier' section. But you're saying I should make sure they're correct in my Battlelog? I guess I'll try creating an account later today.
    There are two teams in the game, US and Russia, and each side has their own separate loadouts. Go to the "my soldier" thing and then "customize loudouts". Then you have to press square I think (it will say on the bottom of the page "switch army" or something like that) and it will change you to your Russian loadouts and you should be able to change those independently of your US kits. So depending on what side you get placed on, you could have a different set of loadouts, or you could just make them the same for both sides.

The starter fits for the US and Russia have different weapons (ex: US - M4, RU - AK74). So if your US starter fit has the M4 but then you are put in the Russian team in a match, it will switch to the Russian loadout, which should default to the AK74. Pretty sure after the starter guns, all gun unlocks are for both US and Russian loadouts, though.
    Last edited by Felix336; 07-29-2013 at 00:52.

22. Likes Ixion likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix336 View Post
    The starter fits for the US and Russia have different weapons (ex: US - M4, RU - AK74). So if your US starter fit has the M4 but then you are put in the Russian team in a match, it will switch to the Russian loadout, which should default to the AK74. Pretty sure after the starter guns, all gun unlocks are for both US and Russian loadouts, though.
    I noticed the 'Change Teams' option when customizing the loadouts, and I see that the US only has the M4 unlocked and Russia only has the AK74 unlocked. But when I try to make the M4 the primary engineer weapon for the US and the AK74 the primary engineer weapon for Russia, the weapon is the same for both armies.

It'll either both be the M4 or both be the AK74. So if I change the engineer weapon for one army, it's changed for both armies.

So I'm a little confused, but hopefully this is solved once I unlock more guns.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    felix336
    I noticed the 'Change Teams' option when customizing the loadouts, and I see that the US only has the M4 unlocked and Russia only has the AK74 unlocked. But when I try to make the M4 the primary engineer weapon for the US and the AK74 the primary engineer weapon for Russia, the weapon is the same for both armies.

It'll either both be the M4 or both be the AK74. So if I change the engineer weapon for one army, it's changed for both armies.

So I'm a little confused, but hopefully this is solved once I unlock more guns.
    Ah, I see, I think I slightly misread what you were saying.

Anyway, I just tried it out myself and you're right, in the customize page it switches them out to the same gun. Even though it lists the same weapon, it should just default to the other sides starter gun in an actual game automatically. So even if it says M4 for Russia, it will give you the AK in a match. I'm pretty sure you do eventually unlock the opposing forces starter weapon, though.

As for the rest of the kit, yeah I guess it makes those the same too if you change one of them. I didn't notice that before.

This is one of the reasons why I didn't like BF3 originally though, the progression and kit loadout stuff just seemed completely backwards and hard to understand compared to Bad Company 2, where everything was clearly presented.
    Last edited by Felix336; 07-29-2013 at 04:38.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix336 View Post
    This is one of the reasons why I didn't like BF3 originally though, the progression and kit loadout stuff just seemed completely backwards and hard to understand compared to Bad Company 2, where everything was clearly presented.
    I agree. Progression is only fun if you can keep track of it. DICE needs to do away with the 'Assignments' feature in BF4 and just keep the progression to each kit and vehicle.

Perhaps the 'Assignments' can be used to obtain new camos and dog tags, but nothing important.

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    Going for the platinum in this game, guys.

So far: I've completed the story on the 'Hard' difficulty and have only one more story-based missable trophy to get. I have to complete the 'Going Hunting' mission perfectly, meaning no misses and no hits from enemies. Yikes.

Going to hop into cooperative today and try to at least knock them all out on hard, and then go back with my bud and get the missable ones. As far as multiplayer is concerned, many of the ribbons I have left are fairly easy to obtain, and the 'Achieve Rank 45' won't be a problem considering I'm already rank 41.

Looking forward to a lot of BF3 in the days to come, especially now that I've pre-ordered the PS4 Battlefield 4 launch bundle.
    Read my work on Medium, my blog, and connect with me on Twitter.

Thread Information