Latest PSU headlines:

Page 107 of 209 FirstFirst ... 97107117 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 5219
  1. #2651
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,469
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    52,882 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    Oh yes, Obama did so fucking much with that. Seal Team 6 killed Bin Laden, not Obama.
    Seal T.6 did the fucking but Obama directed that porno....lol That's the way it goes. Bush left everyone with a hard dick and no one to fuck.

  2. #2652
    Extreme Poster
    Sufi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    31
    Posts
    27,798
    Rep Power
    179
    Points
    72,657 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    ^There you go, he directed the porno.

  3. #2653
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,666
    Rep Power
    159
    Points
    154,509 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Seal T.6 did the fucking but Obama directed that porno....lol That's the way it goes. Bush left everyone with a hard dick and no one to fuck.
    This.^

  4. #2654
    Unbound Mercenary
    Kwes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,155
    Rep Power
    138
    Points
    436,752 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Seal T.6 did the fucking but Obama directed that porno....lol That's the way it goes. Bush left everyone with a hard dick and no one to fuck.
    Directed? So you're saying Obama personally set the whole thing up?

    And I'm not saying that Bush fought in Iraq.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.




  5. #2655
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,469
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    52,882 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    Directed? So you're saying Obama personally set the whole thing up?

    And I'm not saying that Bush fought in Iraq.
    He gave the order to execute the mission from the gathered intelligence, or do you think the Seals hijacked some helicopters, and went into Pakistan because they felt like it. You do understand the president is in charge of the military don't you? That includes every member of every branch. That's what Commander in Chief means.

  6. #2656
    Unbound Mercenary
    Kwes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,155
    Rep Power
    138
    Points
    436,752 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Bullshit, and you know it. Rarely does the President actually do anything besides saying, "Yes" after actual soldiers have put hours upon hours. Obama was on the golf course right before the operation in order to distance himself if it went wrong. He even went so far as to give an order to take bin laden alive if he surrendered.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.




  7. #2657
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,469
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    52,882 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    Bullshit, and you know it. Rarely does the President actually do anything besides saying, "Yes" after actual soldiers have put hours upon hours. Obama was on the golf course right before the operation in order to distance himself if it went wrong. He even went so far as to give an order to take bin laden alive if he surrendered.
    lol... So are saying the Seals went in and Killed Bin Laden and the president didn't even know it was happening at the time? Because if you do you really don't know these things work. It doesn't matter if he was on the golf course, on vacation, or whatever. (By the way, he was watching the whole operation when it was happening) If any or all of those seals would of been KIA then the blame would of been on him. How can he distance himself when any order to kill or take bin Laden alive comes from him. Either way he would of been blamed, or in this case he gets credit because he gave the go ahead when others were against it. At least he didn't trust Pakistan like someone else did.

    Guess who was playing golf when katrina hit.

    You don't stop being president just because you go on vacation.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 10-13-2012 at 01:35.

  8. #2658
    Unbound Mercenary
    Kwes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,155
    Rep Power
    138
    Points
    436,752 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Bush was attempting to strength relations with Pakistan, if he knew what was going to happen, Bin Laden would have been dead then.

    Was Bush playing golf when katrina hit? Show me proof.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.




  9. #2659
    Extreme Poster
    Sufi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    31
    Posts
    27,798
    Rep Power
    179
    Points
    72,657 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    Bullshit, and you know it. Rarely does the President actually do anything besides saying, "Yes" after actual soldiers have put hours upon hours. Obama was on the golf course right before the operation in order to distance himself if it went wrong. He even went so far as to give an order to take bin laden alive if he surrendered.
    So I guess Hitler wasn't ruthless, he just said "yes" and "no".

    What should have Obama done instead? Be their spotter?

  10. #2660
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,469
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    52,882 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    Bush was attempting to strength relations with Pakistan, if he knew what was going to happen, Bin Laden would have been dead then.
    And how was he doing that? By allowing bin Laden to cross the border and escape into Pakistan. Bush didn't get bin Laden because he failed to act upon intelligence and he trusted Pakistan to secure the border with Afghanistan. Bin Laden crossed into Pakistan and they offered him a safe haven and he was there until the day Obama ordered the raid. Those are the facts.

    Was Bush playing golf when katrina hit? Show me proof.
    You are missing the point. It doesn't matter because the president is president for 24 hours a day everyday. He is never really not in charge of the country unless he physically or emotionally can't do his job and designates the VP to take over.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 10-13-2012 at 02:09.

  11. #2661
    Unbound Mercenary
    Kwes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,155
    Rep Power
    138
    Points
    436,752 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    So I guess Hitler wasn't ruthless, he just said "yes" and "no".

    What should have Obama done instead? Be their spotter?
    No, Hitler had a brilliant enough mind to formulate all of his strategies, even running the war after a certain point.

    Nothing different, but people make it out like Obama was their on the front lines. He did about as much as bush did for katrina.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.




  12. #2662
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,469
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    52,882 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    No, Hitler had a brilliant enough mind to formulate all of his strategies, even running the war after a certain point.
    Hitler also had VD...lol

    Nothing different, but people make it out like Obama was their on the front lines. He did about as much as bush did for katrina.
    Nah, just giving the man some credit. If Bin laden would of been killed when Bush was still in office we know conservatives would be ecstatic. He basically risked his presidency on that call. Who knows what would of happened if that mission would of failed. We all know how that failed military operation affected Carter's presidency. Conservatives hate the fact Bin Laden was killed while a democrat was in office simply because now they can't use the excuse of democrats being weak on foreign policy. That was a fear tactic they used to get votes and now they can't do that anymore.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 10-13-2012 at 02:50.

  13. #2663
    Unbound Mercenary
    Kwes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,155
    Rep Power
    138
    Points
    436,752 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Nah, just giving the man some credit. If Bin laden would of been killed when Bush was still in office we know conservatives would be ecstatic. He basically risked his presidency on that call. Who knows what would of happened if that mission would of failed. We all know how that failed military operation affected Carter's presidency. Conservatives hate the fact Bin Laden was killed while a democrat was in office simply because now they can't use the excuse of democrats being weak on foreign policy. That was a fear tactic they used to get votes and now they can't do that anymore.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Bla...imidation_case

    And the left are far from using fear.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.




  14. #2664
    Extreme Poster
    Sufi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    31
    Posts
    27,798
    Rep Power
    179
    Points
    72,657 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    No, Hitler had a brilliant enough mind to formulate all of his strategies, even running the war after a certain point.

    Nothing different, but people make it out like Obama was their on the front lines. He did about as much as bush did for katrina.
    The fuck he was lol. If he was brilliant, he would've never had the plan to try and invade all the countries he did (that didn't even fight back) or to have kept fighting all the forces that he kept up with. That was stupid at best.

    The only thing he was good at was rallying people.

    So he invaded a bunch of pussyass countries. So what lol.

  15. #2665
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,469
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    52,882 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Bla...imidation_case

    And the left are far from using fear.
    what? i'm talking politicians here bro. You are going way off into something totally different. When I say i don't belong to any party, that includes the panther party too...lol

    Now how do you go to talking foreign policy to the black panther party?
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 10-13-2012 at 03:24.

  16. #2666
    Extreme Poster
    Sufi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    31
    Posts
    27,798
    Rep Power
    179
    Points
    72,657 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana489 View Post
    Trump would be an interesting choice for the Rep. ticket.
    Trump is a troll.

  17. #2667
    Unbound Mercenary
    Kwes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,155
    Rep Power
    138
    Points
    436,752 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    The fuck he was lol. If he was brilliant, he would've never had the plan to try and invade all the countries he did (that didn't even fight back) or to have kept fighting all the forces that he kept up with. That was stupid at best.

    The only thing he was good at was rallying people.

    So he invaded a bunch of pussyass countries. So what lol.
    Germany held its ground against attack from Russia, the British, and the Americans for quite some time before he eventually just started running out of men. But yeah, he was a hell of a speech giver.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    what? i'm talking politicians here bro. You are going way off into something totally different. When I say i don't belong to any party, that includes the panther party too...lol
    That includes politics. Fear is a vital tactic to the left that you just ignore I guess, far more so then the right in terms of actual fear. All the debating, and shit doesn't mean anything when you go to the polls and feel threatened to vote a certain way. Thats real fear.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.




  18. #2668
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,469
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    52,882 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post

    That includes politics. Fear is a vital tactic to the left that you just ignore I guess, far more so then the right in terms of actual fear. All the debating, and shit doesn't mean anything when you go to the polls and feel threatened to vote a certain way. Thats real fear.
    Apples and oranges bro.
    I'm speaking policy here. You are on some other stuff. You can't come up with something better than an old voter intimidation case? I'm talking about politicians and foreign policy and you are talking a voter intimidation case. I'm not a democrat but i don't think that the party endorses the black panther party in any way. I think we all know that both party have their fair share of knuckle heads.

    Talk policy bro.

    Tell me what democratic politician used voter intimidation to get votes? I can wait to here this one...lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Ana489 View Post
    Trump would be an interesting choice for the Rep. ticket
    Every time i think about or see Donald Trump or Sarah Palin it makes me smile because it reminds me that you can be a dumbass and still become filthy rich in our country.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 10-13-2012 at 04:11.

  19. #2669
    Extreme Poster
    Sufi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    31
    Posts
    27,798
    Rep Power
    179
    Points
    72,657 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    Germany held its ground against attack from Russia, the British, and the Americans for quite some time before he eventually just started running out of men. But yeah, he was a hell of a speech giver. 4
    When you're defending and you have fire power, that's what happens.

  20. #2670
    Nosce te ipsum
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,000
    Rep Power
    240
    Points
    136,127 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    The real problem is, between the "two" candidates; MR and BO... we'll continue going into a deeper hole. All administrations get a few things off a check list done. While making those off the list, there are more things going wrong. They like to tout their "We got this done", but they don't want to publicize the things that they've done wrong over four years. Regardless of who is elected, we'll get some things done, but we'll be further in the hole.




  21. #2671
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,469
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    52,882 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    The real problem is, between the "two" candidates; MR and BO... we'll continue going into a deeper hole. All administrations get a few things off a check list done. While making those off the list, there are more things going wrong. They like to tout their "We got this done", but they don't want to publicize the things that they've done wrong over four years. Regardless of who is elected, we'll get some things done, but we'll be further in the hole.
    Maybe so but getting the hell out of the middle east sure won't hurt. One candidate wants to leave and the other seems to want to deploy more troops to different areas. Something isn't right about that. I do think we are moving in the right direction. It may be a bit slow but we are getting there. Both parties know we will get back to where we were, and they both want to be in the white house when it happens so they can get some credit for the recovery. That's what its mostly about. Republicans have held the white house longer than democrats but democrats have created more jobs.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 10-13-2012 at 16:08.

  22. #2672
    Nosce te ipsum
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,000
    Rep Power
    240
    Points
    136,127 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Like I said, you can list "good things" but no one wants to seem to list all the poor/bad things. It's because the bad things are usually X number of times worse than the few things they did well. That's how it is now, and that's how it'll be during the next administration.




  23. #2673
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,469
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    52,882 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Like I said, you can list "good things" but no one wants to seem to list all the poor/bad things. It's because the bad things are usually X number of times worse than the few things they did well. That's how it is now, and that's how it'll be during the next administration.
    I did list a bad thing. Basically, both sides are playing politics because they know a recovery is coming and they both want credit, when the truth is both sides are responsible for getting us into the mess. We are a little better off than we were 4 years ago but we still have a ways to go.

  24. #2674
    Nosce te ipsum
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,000
    Rep Power
    240
    Points
    136,127 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    I did list a bad thing. Basically, both sides are playing politics because they know a recovery is coming and they both want credit, when the truth is both sides are responsible for getting us into the mess. We are a little better off than we were 4 years ago but we still have a ways to go.
    We are a little better off in a few areas, and significantly worse in more. A recovery? Not as long as these administrations continue the path that they've been on.... there shouldn't be political parties. There should be a group of elected officials that get together and solve problems for the people of the United States of America. They don't do that now, and I don't see any reason why someone would believe that they will do it in the future. They continue to make more problems and spout off about the few they feel they fixed. Needless to say that they don't mention the ones they feel are fixing things, are causing more problems too. Just bullet points on a "see what if fixes" release.




  25. #2675
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,469
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    52,882 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    We are a little better off in a few areas, and significantly worse in more. A recovery? Not as long as these administrations continue the path that they've been on.... there shouldn't be political parties. There should be a group of elected officials that get together and solve problems for the people of the United States of America. They don't do that now, and I don't see any reason why someone would believe that they will do it in the future. They continue to make more problems and spout off about the few they feel they fixed. Needless to say that they don't mention the ones they feel are fixing things, are causing more problems too. Just bullet points on a "see what if fixes" release.
    What do you propose they fix and where are we significantly worse? I can say we need to solve our immigration and education issues,and a few more, but what other issues do you say we need to hit. Do you think this administration has done more to help or hurt the middles class?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.