Latest PSU headlines:

Page 111 of 212 FirstFirst ... 101111121 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 5277
    Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    No, but he has 25 years of business experience as a liar in charge but still can't explain his tax plan or where he stands on most issues. One minute he is against something and the next he is for it. And when he isn't doing that, he is denying he said it in the first place. The guy pretty much lied his way through the primaries. Is he a moderate or is something else. No one knows because he isn't very clear on anything. Its very hard to trust a guy that says i will crack down on China when he has investments there and admitted to it last night. He comes off as a person who will say anything to get people to like him.
    I think Romney said something about Obama's pension and China... Obama already knew this of course which is why he didn't wanna go into that lol. Please.. everything you say against Romney, is easily equaled by the things that are negative about Obama. The same goes with the things each of them have done.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    That is completely baseless, you have no idea if he lied in his 25 years of business experience. He wouldn't have been able to rise to the level he did nor would he have remained there long if he he was the habitual iar you make him out to be. Show me 1 oz. of proof he has "25 years of business experience as a liar in charge". Yea Romney has investments in Chinese companies....so does Obama. Why does that matter? Its just nationalistic dribble. BTW, no one has been able to answer my question in my previous posts: If Obama really did call the Benghazi attack an act of terrorism, then WHY did they spend the next 2 weeks pretending it was a video and non existent protest? i'll reiterate...cover up. It is an election year just months before the election, it made him look bad, so they tried to sweep it under the rug and pretend it didn't happen.

Somebody get me a doctor, I ain't feelin' ill ...But I ain't feelin' this at all...

3. Likes Kwes , F34R likes this post
    Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by btbam View Post
    That is completely baseless, you have no idea if he lied in his 25 years of business experience. He wouldn't have been able to rise to the level he did nor would he have remained there long if he he was the habitual iar you make him out to be. Show me 1 oz. of proof he has "25 years of business experience as a liar in charge". Yea Romney has investments in Chinese companies....so does Obama. Why does that matter? Its just nationalistic dribble. BTW, no one has been able to answer my question in my previous posts: If Obama really did call the Benghazi attack an act of terrorism, then WHY did they spend the next 2 weeks pretending it was a video and non existent protest? i'll reiterate...cover up. It is an election year just months before the election, it made him look bad, so they tried to sweep it under the rug and pretend it didn't happen.
    It can't be baseless... because others have said it about him, it MUST be true! /sarcasm
    My +rep has been depleted, I'll get it back to ya soon.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Politics are teh fo serious business.

I admire all of you who have such a passion for things you can't control. I'm going to watch the next debate! Can't wait! Can anyone give me a time and date?

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post

I admire all of you who have such a passion for things you can't control. I'm going to watch the next debate! Can't wait! Can anyone give me a time and date?
    http://www.2012presidentialelectionn...bate-schedule/

Oct 22. 2100-2230 EST.

7. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
    Forum Sage

They are elected politicians. They answer to the citizens of the USA.

The Heisman
    If Obama would of debated that good last week this race would be over. He really redeemed himself tonight. He pretty much won on every issue except maybe energy. Romney had to be embarrassed when he got corrected on Libya by the moderator.
    right!!!!

He basically/potentially gave away 30 electoral votes with that debauchery. I am glad he laid the wood last night!!!

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    The are elected by the people, answer to the companies.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    For me, it's simple:

I'm not voting for Obama because he's already been president for four years and the unemployment rate is the same as when he took office and the economy is growing slower every year. He's also doubled the deficit in the process.

I'm not voting for Romney because he's putting another $2 trillion into the military, when there are much more important issues that can use that money. His tax plan also doesn't add up, even if good economic growth occurs.

So it's either Johnson or nothing for me. I still need to do a little more research on him though.

Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by btbam View Post
    it matters to me when a guy says on day 1 of my presidency i will label china a currency manipulator and he has investments there. Why now? I don't believe him. And you are still wrong on the Bengazi thing. No one was trying to cover anything up. Did you watch the debate last night when he said he takes full responsibility for what happened in Libya? There wasn't a cover up. Its just people trying to use that incident for political gain. Romney and Ryan have no credibility when it comes to foreign policy. It showed in each of their debates. There is no question that what happened in Libya is tragic but overall the President has been pretty solid when it comes to foreign policy. What happened there doesn't take away from the other successes he has had in that area. Remember, he is president who got Bin Laden and ended the war in Iraq. Romney tried to use Libya to score some points and it back fired on him because he didn't have all the facts, just like he spoke out about it as soon as it happened without knowing the facts.

For me, it's simple:

I'm not voting for Obama because he's already been president for four years and the unemployment rate is the same as when he took office and the economy is growing slower every year. He's also doubled the deficit in the process.

I'm not voting for Romney because he's putting another $2 trillion into the military, when there are much more important issues that can use that money. His tax plan also doesn't add up, even if good economic growth occurs.

So it's either Johnson or nothing for me. I still need to do a little more research on him though.
    Not to mention, the military doesn't need it and didn't ask for it. He didn't double the deficit but it's not where he said he would take it in his first term.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 10-18-2012 at 01:31.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    And you are still wrong on the Bengazi thing. No one was trying to cover anything up. Did you watch the debate last night when he said he takes full responsibility for what happened in Libya? There wasn't a cover up.
    Well, perhaps he felt taking responsibility was the best option once the 'cover up' failed and everyone got on his case.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    Well, perhaps he felt taking responsibility was the best option once the 'cover up' failed and everyone got on his case.
    The president is always responsible for incidents involving foreign policy. I'm guessing he said that to show people that he wasn't trying to hide anything like Romney was accusing him of. This is just the right wing using that for political gain because they think it will score them some votes. They have been just waiting for something they can use and they got it, but what good will it do?
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 10-18-2012 at 01:44.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    it matters to me when a guy says on day 1 of my presidency i will label china a currency manipulator and he has investments there. Why now? I don't believe him. And you are still wrong on the Bengazi thing. No one was trying to cover anything up. Did you watch the debate last night when he said he takes full responsibility for what happened in Libya? There wasn't a cover up. Its just people trying to use that incident for political gain. Romney and Ryan have no credibility when it comes to foreign policy. It showed in each of their debates. There is no question that what happened in Libya is tragic but overall the President has been pretty solid when it comes to foreign policy. What happened there doesn't take away from the other successes he has had in that area. Remember, he is president who got Bin Laden and ended the war in Iraq. Romney tried to use Libya to score some points and it back fired on him because he didn't have all the facts, just like he spoke out about it as soon as it happened without knowing the facts.

Not to mention, the military doesn't need it and didn't ask for it. He didn't double the deficit but it's not where he said he would take it in his first term.
    Which matters more? When a guy says he WILL do it, even know he has investments there... OR when a guy doesn't do it for four years even though it's an obvious extreme from China, and he has investments there? It seems like you can pull the negativity against the things Romney SAYS he'll do.. but don't even embark on the destination to question why Obama hasn't done it?

Veteran
    The American Economy is in dire need of a turnaround artist, pretty sure that's exactly what Romney did at Bain.... not saying I'm voting for the guy at this point, but his unique skill set seems to fit the bill.
    "you are both the product and the architect of your environment"

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    cuguy
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Remember, he is president who got Bin Laden and ended the war in Iraq.
    No on both accounts.

He is the President who happened to be in office when Bin Laden was killed. He also took close to 16 hours to make the decision to go ahead with the mission. The entire trail of evidence, plants, intelligence, etc.. leading to the raid were from previous administrations, probably pre-dating Bush.

He didn't END the war in Iraq, he pulled our troops. The war is still there, and will be if we go back. He didn't change anything other than we do not have the presence there we once did.

His foreign policy is a wreck... being apathetic towards his own country, apologizing and appeasing the terrorist/extremist sects, and basically thinking that the only way to resolve issues with extremists is with diplomacy, all fail. Whether lefties like it or not, there comes a time that America has to be the world police, there are times we have to stomp our foot down and stop aggression. People don't realize... if Obama stays in office, his policies have almost all but guaranteed a new mideast conflict. So to all the folks saying Romney is a warmongering right winger and will start a war, same thing.
    LMAO

18. Likes Kwes likes this post
    Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    LOL! If only that were true.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Which matters more? When a guy says he WILL do it, even know he has investments there... OR when a guy doesn't do it for four years even though it's an obvious extreme from China, and he has investments there? It seems like you can pull the negativity against the things Romney SAYS he'll do.. but don't even embark on the destination to question why Obama hasn't done it?
    Personally, I don't care where they invest. I do care when you use empty rhetoric just to get votes. Don't tell me what you will do on day 1 but show me what you have done in the past.

It's funny, you claim not to follow or care about politics but you sure have become political lately....lol Tell me what you like or don't like about both candidates?

Are you a republican because you come off as being a righty? And for the record, yes, I do agree with a lot that Obama has done but i'm not liberal, even though many of you here may think it. I voted for Bush in his first term and didn't vote for Obama his first term.

No on both accounts.

He is the President who happened to be in office when Bin Laden was killed. He also took close to 16 hours to make the decision to go ahead with the mission. The entire trail of evidence, plants, intelligence, etc.. leading to the raid were from previous administrations, probably pre-dating Bush.

It doesn't matter if he pulled the trigger or not. He is the commander in chief and bin laden wouldn't be dead if he didn't make the decision to execute that mission. Do you really think our forces went into Pakistan on their own and killed bin laden and the president knew nothing about it? They went in there on the president orders. It doesn't matter if it took 16 hours or 16 days. He gave the order and it happened. he gets a big thumbs up from me on that because he made a tough decision and it turned out to be the right one.

He didn't END the war in Iraq, he pulled our troops. The war is still there, and will be if we go back. He didn't change anything other than we do not have the presence there we once did.
    The war was there even before we got there. The question everyone should be asking is why we were there in the first place? I think the majority of Americans agree it was the right thing to do. Obama said he would end the war responsibly which is more than I can say about how we went into it.

His foreign policy is a wreck... being apathetic towards his own country, apologizing and appeasing the terrorist/extremist sects, and basically thinking that the only way to resolve issues with extremists is with diplomacy, all fail. Whether lefties like it or not, there comes a time that America has to be the world police, there are times we have to stomp our foot down and stop aggression. People don't realize... if Obama stays in office, his policies have almost all but guaranteed a new mideast conflict. So to all the folks saying Romney is a warmongering right winger and will start a war, same thing.

His FP isn't perfect but far from a wreck. All that stuff about him apologizing and appeasing the terrorist is nothing more than propaganda the right right uses to make political points. It's not true. Show me where he is apologizing or appeasing? More senior al qaeda members have been killed under him than with Bush and Clinton combined. I do remember him saying that if we have bin laden in our sights, and if he is in Pakistan that we will take him out, and that's what he did.

For the record, i'm not one of the ones who said Romney is a war monger. I actually don't believe much that comes out of his mouth because he changes his stance depending on who he is addressing.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 10-18-2012 at 02:42.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Personally, I don't care where they invest. I do care when you use empty rhetoric just to get votes. Don't tell me what you will do on day 1 but show me what you have done in the past.

It's funny, you claim not to follow or care about politics but you sure have become political lately....lol Tell me what you like or don't like about both candidates?

Are you a republican because you come off as being a righty? And for the record, yes, I do agree with a lot that Obama has done but i'm not liberal, even though many of you here may think it. I voted for Bush in his first term and didn't vote for Obama his first term.
    I only started having a more hatred in our election process since watching these debates on Xbox Live (to get that free armor). I'm not political at all. I've never liked the campaigns, and the rest of the BS they tell us, and then they don't do what they say they will. I don't use what they have done to excuse what they haven't done. What I don't like about them? I've been pretty clear about what I don't like since I started posting about it. What do I like? Obama said last night that he wasn't able to get some of the things he promised done, but will continue trying to get them done. That was probably the most sincere and promising thing I've heard from either of them. I definitely liked that. He didn't come off as a campaigning person for that one moment that I've been watching these.

I'm not a republican, democrat, or anything else related to a party. I don't know what it means when you said I come off as a righty... I've seen "lefty" used here, and I don't know what the heck that means either. I've never voted for either of the two main characters running for President since I turned 18.

I've never came down on Obama while promoting Romney. I've never done that for anyone running. I'm interested in what they can and will do to help this country and the citizens. I'm not interested in how much $#@! they spew about the other candidates, etc.

PSU Technical Advisor
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuguy View Post
    No on both accounts.

Awesome damn post.

To be fair though I have heard he is apparently more.. Aggressive when it comes to pursuing targets. This is where he gets some flak for having a "Kill list" and a tribunal with zero transparency for determining who gets to live and die. Even US citizens (like in Yemen).

He makes war behind closed doors but apologizes when anything may irritate particular religious groups. The fiasco concerning that joke Muhammad video is appalling. Did you guys know (maybe it was said here) that they took that guy into custody? Allegedly for "potential probation violation"?

It was suppression of freedom of speech pure and simple. We wanted him under wraps.
    Last edited by Vulgotha; 10-18-2012 at 02:59.

Forum Sage
    LOL! If only that were true.
    Imagine what would happen if nobody voted.

PSU Technical Advisor
    Imagine what would happen if nobody voted.
    That would be interesting. Or if only some paltry portion of the US population voted in general.

I agree with the idea though. Not voting can send a powerful message.

Forum Sage
    I only started having a more hatred in our election process since watching these debates on Xbox Live (to get that free armor). I'm not political at all. I've never liked the campaigns, and the rest of the BS they tell us, and then they don't do what they say they will. I don't use what they have done to excuse what they haven't done. What I don't like about them? I've been pretty clear about what I don't like since I started posting about it. What do I like? Obama said last night that he wasn't able to get some of the things he promised done, but will continue trying to get them done. That was probably the most sincere and promising thing I've heard from either of them. I definitely liked that. He didn't come off as a campaigning person for that one moment that I've been watching these.

I'm not a republican, democrat, or anything else related to a party. I don't know what it means when you said I come off as a righty... I've seen "lefty" used here, and I don't know what the heck that means either. I've never voted for either of the two main characters running for President since I turned 18.

I've never came down on Obama while promoting Romney. I've never done that for anyone running. I'm interested in what they can and will do to help this country and the citizens. I'm not interested in how much $#@! they spew about the other candidates, etc.
    When i say righty, I mean conservative/republican.

I just wanted to know where you are are coming from. I have no problem with anyone supporting who they want. I wasn't a political person at first but I learned a long time ago how important it is to voice your opinion by voting. I don't think Obama or Romney are bad people but they have big policy differences and it amazes me as to why some people are still undecided a few weeks out from this election.

Awesome damn post.

To be fair though I have heard he is apparently more.. Aggressive when it comes to pursuing targets. This is where he gets some flak for having a "Kill list" and a tribunal with zero transparency for determining who gets to live and die. Even US citizens (like in Yemen).

He makes war behind closed doors but apologizes when anything may irritate particular religious groups. The fiasco concerning that joke Muhammad video is appalling. Did you guys know (maybe it was said here) that they took that guy into custody? Allegedly for "potential probation violation"?

It was suppression of freedom of speech pure and simple. We wanted him under wraps.
    Rumors rumors.... Its also a rumor that he is a secret muslim that is trying to destroy our country....lol IMO when you join Alqaeda you lose all your rights as an American citizen.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 10-18-2012 at 03:16.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    It amazes me in that respect too, but even more so that some people can go on and on about negative things for one candidate, and simply brush the same flaws to the side for the one they "support".

Forum Sage
    It amazes me in that respect too, but even more so that some people can go on and on about negative things for one candidate, and simply brush the same flaws to the side for the one they "support".
    They all have flaws. You just have to take the bad with the good. I only focus on the issues that matter to me.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    The only thing the moderator was guilty of was letting them go past their time limits. No need to blame the ref. Mitt should know by now to get the facts before he shoots off.
    Well considering that Crowley comeback and said that she was wrong in the situation says something. What she said was wrong and the fact that she jumped in to defend the president is even worse. Saying that the only thing she was guilty of was letting the time go over is just flat wrong. The debate is between the two on the stage not the one sitting behind the desk. She had no right to speak on the topic and was completely out of line.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

29. Likes btbam likes this post

Thread Information