Page 114 of 212 FirstFirst ... 104114124 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 5283
    PSU Technical Advisor
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    Another night and another debacle of a debate. I'm not sure I'll even waste my time with this one. The past two have only proved that Obama and Romney are a couple of rude snots. Cutting each other off, blaming one another for all kinds of things. These people are the ones running this country? That's sad. I look forward to not voting for either one of them next month. I'll pick whoever a third candidate is on the ballot and if there is no one I'll write in a random name.

The whole political system is a joke.
    Yep. Now all it takes is for people to get pissed off enough..

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    Yep. Now all it takes is for people to get pissed off enough..
    People are getting pissed off, but it's still bi-partisan. You have the Tea Party and Occupy Wallstreet. We need them to join together in anger. That's the only way this country will really change.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    People are getting pissed off, but it's still bi-partisan. You have the Tea Party and Occupy Wallstreet. We need them to join together in anger. That's the only way this country will really change.

4. Likes F34R likes this post
    Forum Sage
    How many political parties are in the US? Here in the UK we have 3 'main' ones and a few other smaller parties but more often than not it is always either Labour or Conservative with us.

Apart from now when we have a Conservative-Liberal government... Sounds like an oxymoron, right?

PSU Technical Advisor
    Chiefly? Two. Democratic and Republican party. There are small basically insignificant ones, like the Green and Libertarian parties.

What's interesting about the rest of the world is that the ideologies behind the words "liberal" or "conservative" differ rather greatly than over here. This causes some confusion when conversing with Europeans on my part.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    Yup two main parties Democrat and Republican. I still want to vote Bull Moose this year

Somebody get me a doctor, I ain't feelin' ill ...But I ain't feelin' this at all...

Forum Sage

Democan or Republicrat? It matters not which "side" you pick as the joke will be on you if you choose either of the approved mouth pieces.

9. Likes F34R likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    I never said it was going to happen anytime soon. I'm saying it's the only way to induce real change.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    I never said it was going to happen anytime soon. I'm saying it's the only way to induce real change.
    Definitely nothing wrong with the way you said it.. and I'm positive the gif wasn't in relation to what you said. Just the idea that it would ever happen, the gif is against them actually doing it lol.

El Presidente
    Quote Originally Posted by btbam View Post
    Yup two main parties Democrat and Republican. I still want to vote Bull Moose this year
    Me too! Anything other than demobrat and republican't

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    debate has not denigrated into fisticuffs yet....not bad.

Somebody get me a doctor, I ain't feelin' ill ...But I ain't feelin' this at all...

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Kinda good so far.

Sent from my i5 using Tapatalk

Unbound Mercenary
    Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    Another night and another debacle of a debate. I'm not sure I'll even waste my time with this one. The past two have only proved that Obama and Romney are a couple of rude snots. Cutting each other off, blaming one another for all kinds of things. These people are the ones running this country? That's sad. I look forward to not voting for either one of them next month. I'll pick whoever a third candidate is on the ballot and if there is no one I'll write in a random name.

The whole political system is a joke.
    Vote Kevin Schmidt.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

16. Likes podsaurus likes this post
    The Heisman
    IMO Obama was clearly stronger on foreign policy tonight.

too bad everybody was watching MNF and Game 7 baseball

I'll say it again- had he come out like this in debate #1... this would be over.

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    Quote Originally Posted by DayWalker View Post
    IMO Obama was clearly stronger on foreign policy tonight.

too bad everybody was watching MNF and Game 7 baseball

I'll say it again- had he come out like this in debate #1... this would be over.
    I would agree. Romney has landed a couple haymakers, but overall he is getting pummeled. Its no match at all.

Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Romney needs to fire his foreign policy team. The things he said back in the primary has come back on him.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    As long as they stay on foreign policy, I've like what Obama has said so far. Keep their punches out of it and you get to here more about them.

Sent from my i5 using Tapatalk

Forum Sage
    Romney should of tried to bring up Bengazi more. He probably would of score more points. I think he just tried to play it safe tonight.

Veteran
    Surprised to see both a more moderate Romney but more surprised at how aggressive Obama was at Romney (while I get why he took that angle, perhaps too aggressive? Not sure). But far more importantly, very pleased to see less arguing and more discussion of the actual questions. Obama seemed more confident in his discussion points, Romney's stance on the auto bailout made sense, etc, whatever the case I'm gonna have to keep doing my research on this one.

I'll leave it at that. Regardless of who "won" this one, I felt like I got a lot out of their positions on this one, which was great and all I really cared about.
    Last edited by Bio; 10-23-2012 at 03:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio
    Yep, NGP will retail at $300. We all know it's going to happen.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    This debate was much more substantive than the other two. Both candidates got plenty of talking time, and presented their ideas on foreign policy without too much interruption. exactly how the debates should have been conducted. I think Romney did win some points on syria tonight. he outlined its importance to US strategy in the middle east and pretty clearly demonstrated how Obama's administration has not done too much to stop it. That being said i think Obama won on just about every other issue. That horses and bayonets comment wins the night.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    If we could get a President that would do all the good things these two have said over the past month, we'd be an awesome country again.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio View Post
    Surprised to see both a more moderate Romney but more surprised at how aggressive Obama was at Romney (maybe too much). But far more importantly, very pleased to see less arguing and more discussion of the actual questions. Obama seemed more confident in his discussion points, but I'm gonna have to keep doing my research on this one.

I'll leave it at that. I don't know who "won" this one, but I felt like I got a lot out of their positions on this one, which was great.
    This was a certain victory for Obama. Romney disagrees with Obama's foreign policy but tonight he sat there and agreed with what he is doing. He basically just told everyone watching that Obama is doing a good job with foreign policy. Maybe that was a strategy from his camp but he totally was the opposite just a few weeks ago. And Mitt totally lied about that Auto loan.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    This was a certain victory for Obama. Romney disagrees with Obama's foreign policy but tonight he sat there and agreed with what he is doing. He basically just told everyone watching that Obama is doing a good job with foreign policy. Maybe that was a strategy from his camp but he totally was the opposite just a few weeks ago. And Mitt totally lied about that Auto loan.
    Well romney was trying hard not to be painted as George Bush. If you look at his foreign policy its actually a lot like GWB In doing so, he ended up sounding a lot like Obama lol. I think he agreed with Obama tonight more than he did the past 6 month.

Veteran
    Yeah I also noticed that he did agree on a lot of stuff...which I could appreciate his candor for, I guess, but the amount of agreement probably did not work in his favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio
    Yep, NGP will retail at $300. We all know it's going to happen.

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    If we could get a President that would do all the good things these two have said over the past month, we'd be an awesome country again.
    I wish one would fall out of the race under the agreement that the other will follow some of his ideas. Best of both worlds.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Thread Information