Page 118 of 217 FirstFirst ... 108118128 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 5410
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Nope... I don't need to score political points. Nothing anyone says will change the outcome.

Maybe, maybe not. We don't know for sure. I doubt that the pres would sit back and do nothing knowing our embassy was under attack. There is no proof of that other than some media spreading that around. This is nothing more than the media trying to score political points. Similar things were said about bush knowing that 9-11 was gonna happen. There is no evidence to support neither.

in bold text, you still do not get it mate... Over the decades mate, the government has and has not protected u.s embassies over seas and their soldiers as well... You do not see what has happened. Look its all behind the scenes political choices that suit the president, congress and representatives

Do you really think that they value all soldiers and people in uniform, No they do not and the reason for this is still unclear and this is like any other government in the world. They never value the army as much as they should and do not respect them, far back as the first and second world war.

Yes they got medals and days for them.. But none were given the respect that they were meant to get... Because young men and women fight in wars, they know the truth of war. Where leaders sit back and take the credit

Come on... A choice between fighting for your country and getting respect and coming home a whole person and never letting all you're soul getting lost in battle is a tough thing to go through

But to sit in a office and watch you're people being killed in front of you and saying well that is the art of war, is a sick joke.

And for the man in office taking the credit for a war he is not fighting is completely wrong and that should never happen in any country

You really have not learnt how this works, in you're country or anywhere else

Believe me mate the U.S.A IS NOT ALONE IN THE DISRESPECT OF MEN AND WOMEN OF UNIFORM

and the credit the government takes for a war they are not even fighting.

Put a honest man in office and he will lie, put a lair in office and he will stay the same
    Last edited by claud3; 10-27-2012 at 21:02.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Elite Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    in bold text, you still do not get it mate... Over the decades mate, the government has and has not protected u.s embassies over seas and their soldiers as well... You do not see what has happened. Look its all behind the scenes political choices that suit the president, congress and representatives
    Not true. While this embassy may have lacked all the protection it needed it doesn't mean that all embassies fall in that category. Very few people know what actually went down over there when it was happening and 4 of them are dead.

Do you really think that they value all soldiers and people in uniform, No they do not and the reason for this is still unclear and this is like any other government in the world. They never value the army as much as they should and do not respect them, far back as the first and second world war.
    true, but that's true among more than just politicians. The average person doesn't care until there is war.

Yes they got medals and days for them.. But none were given the respect that they were meant to get... Because young men and women fight in wars, they know the truth of war. Where leaders sit back and take the credit
    True, but some people don't care about getting respect. They should be respected but that isn't a factor for me.

Come on... A choice between fighting for your country and getting respect and coming home a whole person and never letting all you're soul getting lost in battle is a tough thing to go through
    No $#@!. tell me something I don't know.

But to sit in a office and watch you're people being killed in front of you and saying well that is the art of war, is a sick joke.
    It is a sick joke if that's what happening. There is no evidence of that.

And for the man in office taking the credit for a war he is not fighting is completely wrong and that should never happen in any country
    Who's taking credit for any war they haven't fault? I haven't seen anyone do that.
    You really have not learnt how this works, in you're country or anywhere else
    I know better than some do. I just chose not to let it control my life. I don't live with fear.
    Believe me mate the U.S.A IS NOT ALONE IN THE DISRESPECT OF MEN AND WOMEN OF UNIFORM

and the credit the government takes for a war they are not even fighting.
    I don't need respect from anyone, nor do I seek it. Respect me as a human being and I'm fine with that.

Put a honest man in office and he will lie, put a lair in office and he will stay the same
    Of all the liars in world, sometimes the worst are your own fears.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 10-27-2012 at 21:35.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    dude you still do not get it. Not only this time, but other times do

Not just the government of the states does this. Others countries do it to and that is fact

Look i am just stating that all countries governments do the same thing and the u.s.a is not alone in this fact
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Media is out of this political... The time this took to unfold, they want people to know that help was an hour or two away from helping these guys that died.

Sent from my i5 using Tapatalk

Elite Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Media is out of this political... The time this took to unfold, they want people to know that help was an hour or two away from helping these guys that died.

Sent from my i5 using Tapatalk
    Unfortunately, that isn't the case with our media. 99% of the time politics are involved. Especially right now since it's an election year.

Soldier 95B
    Lol at the ARM chair politicians saying Obama didn't do anything. Like they were there. ROFLMAO SMFH.

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    Lol at the ARM chair politicians saying Obama didn't do anything. Like they were there. ROFLMAO SMFH.

First, he did do something... sat on his $#@!ing hands while the people died. No one said he didn't do anything ffs. What is being said is that he didn't do anything to support the people that he is supposed to. Yay for him. What a great job.

Elite Sage
    First, he did do something... sat on his $#@!ing hands while the people died. No one said he didn't do anything ffs. What is being said is that he didn't do anything to support the people that he is supposed to. Yay for him. What a great job.
    Where are you getting this from? Is this coming from someone who has direct knowledge inside the oval office or is this coming from a certain media source? You make it sound like he just said "just let them die and we will deal with the aftermath" while it was going on. I do think the intel may of made some errors but you make it sound like he didn't care.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    It's fact. He knew about the conflict, and didn't do $#@! with the support he had one hour away, and seven hours after it started, our people were dead. What more do you wanna know? How would you feel about this $#@! if those guys were from the 75th?

Elite Sage
    It's fact. He knew about the conflict, and didn't do $#@! with the support he had one hour away, and seven hours after it started, our people were dead. What more do you wanna know?
    How do you know that?

How would you feel about this $#@! if those guys were from the 75th?
    I would feel the same way, but you are comparing apples to oranges. As far as I know,these people weren't in the military.

The Heisman
    http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/

regarding the current topic:
    I think its funny that the military/government is still conducting an investigation... and somehow the conservative blogs already have the "ENTIRE STORY"... in fact they had it 6 hours after the attack occurred

the 2 incidents (a video protest and an organized terrorist attack) do not have to be mutually exclusive

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    How do you know that?

I would feel the same way, but you are comparing apples to oranges. As far as I know,these people weren't in the military.

It is a fact. That's how I know.
    Last edited by F34R; 10-28-2012 at 01:38.

Elite Sage
    It is a fact. That's how I know.
    Where is the source of this fact? Isn't there still an ongoing investigation? How do you know he didn't do anything?

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Where is the source of this fact? Isn't there still an ongoing investigation? How do you know he didn't do anything?
    Fact source: Real world
    ongoing inv: to find out who is responsible for the attack
    never said he didn't do anything. You're taking things posted like candidates take opponents words.... I said "he didn't do anything", regarding to helping these people survive.

Elite Sage
    Fact source: Real world
    Who's real world? Who is the this real world source? Are you making this up?
    ongoing inv: to find out who is responsible for the attack
    never said he didn't do anything. You're taking things posted like candidates take opponents words.... I said "he didn't do anything", regarding to helping these people survive.
    How do you know that? is that your opinion or or you know this for a fact? You keep saying "he didn't do anything". You keep talking like you know something that we don't. Did he refuse aid? Where are you going with with this. Are you saying they died and he is solely responsible because he "didn't do anything".

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Who's real world? Who is the this real world source? Are you making this up?

How do you know that? is that your opinion or or you know this for a fact? You keep saying "he didn't do anything". You keep talking like you know something that we don't. Did he refuse aid? Where are you going with with this. Are you saying they died and he is solely responsible because he "didn't do anything".
    There are 166 pages of documents from the State Department. Go find them, and read them. Just a heads up. The security team and Ambassador, all gave alert/alarms to their superiors in Washington. Start there sir. Good day. If you don't read them, don't freakin' reply with the "campaign" questions.

Elite Sage
    There are 166 pages of documents from the State Department. Go find them, and read them. Just a heads up. The security team and Ambassador, all gave alert/alarms to their superiors in Washington. Start there sir. Good day. If you don't read them, don't freakin' reply with the "campaign" questions.
    give me a link to the actual pages and I will read them. I don't think they have been released to the public. I will call bullocks since you can't provide the link.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Call it whatever you want.. that doesn't change the facts. If you want to refute the info, find it. Have a nice day.

Power Member
    Here.

http://oversight.house.gov/wp-conten...ttachments.pdf

Apparently the ambassador was quite concerned and asked for increased security.

Elite Sage
    Call it whatever you want.. that doesn't change the facts. If you want to refute the info, find it. Have a nice day.
    What facts? I'm asking you where are you getting it from? If you are so sure, then give me the link or source you are getting it from. I just wanna see if it backs up what you said? I don't think it will.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    Here.

http://oversight.house.gov/wp-conten...ttachments.pdf

Apparently the ambassador was quite concerned and asked for increased security.
    Yea, we know that but it doesn't back up what he is claiming. That just has a list of security incidents. I wanna see the part that supports this:

He knew about the conflict, and didn't do $#@! with the support he had one hour away, and seven hours after it started, our people were dead.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 10-28-2012 at 08:14.

Forum Sage

My question to all this is, why the $#@! do we have Americans meddling in the internal affairs of other nations anyway? There is only one reason for why the ambassador to Libya would be concerned about security and why he and three others died. It's because they were meddling in the internal affairs of another nation. An act of espionage and war.

Power Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    My question to all this is, why the $#@! do we have Americans meddling in the internal affairs of other nations anyway? There is only one reason for why the ambassador to Libya would be concerned about security and why he and three others died. It's because they were meddling in the internal affairs of another nation. An act of espionage and war.
    In principle I agree with leaving the affairs of other nations to themselves. The issue becomes, though, what happens if the whole area goes to $#@! and oil gets cut off to the world? That's basically a worldwide economic meltdown. For everyone..

At the moment it just isn't pragmatic to yank everything out of the middle east and let it sort itself out. Not until we have alternative energy solutions ready.

It pains me to say that.

Soldier 95B
    You were in the Whitehouse when this happened?

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    What facts? I'm asking you where are you getting it from? If you are so sure, then give me the link or source you are getting it from. I just wanna see if it backs up what you said? I don't think it will.

Yea, we know that but it doesn't back up what he is claiming. That just has a list of security incidents. I wanna see the part that supports this:
    I didn't post it to convince you. If you don't believe it, then that's your business. If you want it proven, go for it. You don't want to search for anything that would refute the info. That's fine with me. I'm not arguing with your stance on it. If you don't believe that Obama had support within an hour away in more than one location, and he knew that they needed help due to an attack, then by all means, don't believe it. Again, it wasn't posted on this forum to have a discussion with you about whether there was enough proof for YOU to believe it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    You were in the Whitehouse when this happened?

No. I had my magic eight ball. Wish Obama had one.

Master Guru
    Items Baby ChocoboPlayStationUser name style
    lolz politics.
    PSN ID: Intense_Peanut

Thread Information