Page 121 of 217 FirstFirst ... 111121131 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 5410

Elite Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    Can you really be that blind? That trip was solely for politics. The job of the President is to fix the country, not showboat around and hug people. If he spent less time doing "what a leader is supposed to do", then maybe the country would not be so bad off.
    Visiting the hit areas didn't hurt or help him. The areas hit were mostly blue states anyway and it really won't change anything. I don't see how you say this was all for politics. It looked to me that he and the governor put politics to the side for once for the people. Whether you are Dem or Rep it was the right thing to do. It's people before politics. Your personal feelings for the president seems to be clouding your judgement here. There was nothing to gain politically from what he did besides just being the president. I would expect any decent human being to do the same.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    It's either: elect this guy even though he did stupid $#@!, or re-elect this guy even though he did stupid $#@!. They are both politicians, and have both done $#@! that has, will, or would screw this country over for the next four years. I wonder why people are so adamant on putting negative things about Romney, but don't bring the Obama stuff up. I mean, surely, the Obama administration granting billions of dollars to companies to build and expand, and then they never do, continue getting tax breaks, for the past four years.... yeah, surely that's ok. smh

Unbound Mercenary
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Visiting the hit areas didn't hurt or help him. The areas hit were mostly blue states anyway and it really won't change anything. I don't see how you say this was all for politics. It looked to me that he and the governor put politics to the side for once for the people. Whether you are Dem or Rep it was the right thing to do. It's people before politics. Your personal feelings for the president seems to be clouding your judgement here. There was nothing to gain politically from what he did besides just being the president. I would expect any decent human being to do the same.
    Wow. My personal opinion of the president?

They didn't put politics aside. Not at all, if they cared about the people, then they would be working their asses off to help them. Obama walking around looking doesn't do $#@! for anyone. And I'd say the same for Bush.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Elite Sage
    Wow. My personal opinion of the president?

They didn't put politics aside. Not at all, if they cared about the people, then they would be working their asses off to help them. Obama walking around looking doesn't do $#@! for anyone. And I'd say the same for Bush.
    Do you realize how silly you sound? The hurricane has nothing to do with politics. They are helping. I have friends down there right now who are doing just that. Only person playing politics about this seems to be you. The hurricane didn't help anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    It's either: elect this guy even though he did stupid $#@!, or re-elect this guy even though he did stupid $#@!. They are both politicians, and have both done $#@! that has, will, or would screw this country over for the next four years. I wonder why people are so adamant on putting negative things about Romney, but don't bring the Obama stuff up. I mean, surely, the Obama administration granting billions of dollars to companies to build and expand, and then they never do, continue getting tax breaks, for the past four years.... yeah, surely that's ok. smh
    Welcome to politics. There are no perfect politicians. It's impossible to see eye to eye with everyone in a diverse country like ours. Just support the one who you think will do the better job. Its always been that way.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 11-02-2012 at 00:00.

Unbound Mercenary
    Do you realize how silly you sound? The hurricane has nothing to do with politics. They are helping. I have friends down there right now who are doing just that. Only person playing politics about this seems to be you. The hurricane didn't help anyone.

Just keep thinking that.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Elite Sage

Just keep thinking that.
    No, you keep thinking that.

Veteran
    It's crazy how close it is in every battleground (citing MATRIX's post...not whoever this guy is above me since I got ninja'd and haven't read that yet).

As for the recent discussion, I always looked at the obligatory Presidential arrival to an extremely hurricane-torn area as more of a moral obligation than a political one (which seemed to be why Bush got so much crap over being late to the Katrina response, right?). But maybe I think too highly of the presidential role?
    Last edited by Bio; 11-02-2012 at 01:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio
    Yep, NGP will retail at $300. We all know it's going to happen.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195

This Election will be a Joke

I was always meaning to come to this thread and put forth my views as a Canadian on this upcoming election but only had a chance to do so now. In summary, this election will mean nothing in the grand scheme of things and a lot know this. Whether $#@! Runny or Obummer get in it will mean nothing and some people still don't understand this. They might have different "polices" but it will lead to the exact same outcome: Destruction of America, the constitution, and the country's identity. With that out of the way, here is my take on the soap-opera:

Mitt Romney has a 0% of being "elected" as the next actor...I mean president of the US. Back in the fall of 2011 this was my firmly held view and still to this moment. I was in awe at the utter stupidity of Republicans during the preliminary process when they had their golden beacon of light right in front of them the entire time but ogled at the other clowns on stage: Newt Gangreengrich, $#@! Terry, Rick Insanetorum, Michele "Airhead" Bachmann, and Herman Cain in which I really wanted to win so I could laugh my arse off all the way until November 6. The beacon of light of course is Ron Paul who was and is millions and billions times better and more worthy of being President than all the others combined. I've been a strong supporter of him for years and would follow the constitution for real instead of shred it up like Bush and Obama have been doing. Look at his record and compare it to everyone else's, look at his vast support from youth which is the future BTW, look at his old predictions for the future of the US and see how correct they ended up being, and look at his support among more Liberal voters who supported Obama in 08 but wanted a change (not fake change). It was the obvious choice for Republicans but the Elite were so terrified of him and his movement that they didn't even let him "officially" win one lousy state!! I wasn't too shocked but confirmed that they couldn't take anything for chance. Even when CNN said, "Oh look, Ron Paul might surprise us in Iowa who knows." and then "We could see Ron win his first state being Maine tonight" and it just went on and on. Its possible he actually did win some of these states but the voting system is so shady they would never reveal that. Even people who aren't even involved much in politics here in Canada think he actually won some of these states! Some excuses Republicans made for not wanting Ron Paul were as pathetic as they come, like not wanting the military budget cut or criticizing his thoughts on the Fed and the wars (like maybe this magical idea to pull out all troops instantly from all wars and bases that aren't necessary). Yes he is a libertarian but if the Republicans wanted to win this November, they needed him and no one else. A re-occurring feature Republicans wanted in their nominee is (and the most important aspect amazingly) someone who could beat Obama in the election...they cared about nothing else but that. That is so $#@!ed up I can't even fathom it. They don't care who it is, what they have done, or their polices but just someone who can beat the first half black president they all hate even though he is slightly "better" than Bush in terms of outright damage inflicted. Astonishing. To be fair there was a slight bump up for Ron Paul in Iowa and nationwide close to the Iowa caucus but somehow Rick Santorum all of sudden came out on top even though he was by far the worst one out of all of them (even Herman). Rick Santorum is just another status quo, anti-liberty, big government, war-mongering, dunderhead Republican. In other words, a Neocon. George W. Bush on steroids. Take your pick of phrase that best describes this putrid POS. Its also personal because Rick Santorum wanted to privatize the National Weather Service which is something that is totally unforgivable and a nightmare. I use their services non-stop here in Canada and as a massive weather guy, that is disgusting. I believe NOAA is essential and government run weather service(s) are needed in every country. That's for another topic but that's why its personal with me and Ricky boy. The fact that him and Mittens were duking it out so long in the preliminaries with Ron on the sidelines was something even I couldn't imagine. Mitt ended up basically buying the preliminary by injecting huge amounts of money on advertising and looking pretty. That's how politicians win elections, they buy it by spending more money then their opponents. The richest win these things and that's because they are funded by the largest banks and corporations. This should be no surprise to most people by now. Then you have Paul Ryan (Mitt's running mate) who set a world record in one of his speeches for the most lies said in one. He actually goes great with Mitt, both ultra fake and humanoids who tell lies so often that it must be a disorder of some sort. The Republican convention in Tampa was very underwhelming and so laughable that it was beaten in ratings by America's new favorite TV show, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. That might just be a new low for America, watching one of the most disgusting families instead of listening to a pathological lair and his moron friends. BTW I thought the Clint Eastwood talking to an empty chair was funny and appropriate given how delusional Republicans (and Democrats) usually are. Too bad Hurricane Isaac didn't show up because that would be been fun as well. As for the first debate, I thought it was boring and overall a tie but the majority said Romney won that because his style and mannerisms are more alive and offensive. I guess subsidence doesn't mean jack and that's how Romney gets momentum to try and become the leader of the enslaved population. But what's ironic is even that "subsidence" is all an illusion so that gives you an idea how bad public perception is getting. Then finally you have Hurricane Sandy which muted the election hype which is fine by me but what would really send this soap into overdrive is if Con-Me-Romney won the election because of low voter turnout in the NE. Wow, what an ending to the story that would be!

More specifically on Mitt Romney, how on earth can people look favorably on this guy even putting aside the fact this is all a show? Just think, all the people voting for him just want someone to replace Obama and somehow turn the economy around by slashing taxes on the rich and spending trillions more for the military that desperately needs to be cut. Someone who thought it was a good idea to put his dog on the roof of his car for a trip, someone who asked why commercial airplane windows can't be rolled down, someone who has flip-flopped on everything (on tape) and says just what Americans want to hear. Someone who believes magic underwear will get him to Godhood, thinks corporations are people, was for the Vietnam war which turned out to be based on pure lies, and continues spreading lies that were already discounted weeks before! I could go on and on and on. The Masters have such a good thing going with Obama, I can't envision they would throw all that away for Mittens because it could just be enough to send Democrats into an unstoppable frenzy that would make the Occupy movement look like a Westboro Baptist Church protest (in terms of size). Republican rage could be capped longer. Obama uses hypnotic techniques in his speeches by teleprompter (proven via in-depth essay from hypnotic experts), Romney lies and is caught. Who would hoodwink the Americans longer? Obama for sure. For the election to be given to Romney all of sudden would be a huge acceleration into chaos that the Elite would have trouble controlling. That's why I peg the odds for Rodme at 0% but I do have to admit I'm starting to question this stance. Remember, only a fraction of Republicans voted for Romney in the preliminaries (like 20% at the start before momentum).

Something else I noticed, not a whiff or mention of any 3rd party talk from any of the mainstream media that I have seen, which is a new record low as other election cycles at least mentioned it once. This time, nothing. No Ralph I guess. This will ensure the two party system continues without the possibly of a new 3rd party candidate coming into the mix which was already impossible to begin with. Its officially possible, but never realized on a grand scale because of how much money is put into the two big animals and the exclusion of more candidates in debates which I believe is the biggest thing. People think they are forced to choose between poisons because 3rd party candidates will never win. With this attitude, nothing will ever change and America will continue towards total destruction.

America's last chance was to elect Ron Paul as the Republican nominee and defeat Obama to restore the constitution and America's sovereignty but both neo-conservatives and the powerful controlled media ensured this would not happen and now I doubt Ron Paul or his son who sold out Paul's supporters will run again in the future. That was the last chance to restore the USA to former glory. Sad.

10. Likes Ixion likes this post
    Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwarf View Post
    You basically know what Obama's people have told the public. That's about it. Replaced every job on his watch? wtf, lol. Unemployment is higher now than it was four years ago. Health insurance rates are going up every year, just like they always have. The CEO and corp profits are at a high because they have been allowed to create price fixing, while getting handout from the government, and not using that money to build out the tech features they said they needed the money for... i.e. Verizon, AT&T, etc. How can you say "ACTUALLY see", when you're not actually seeing the crap that has gone on for the past four years.. putting us into further debt, prices going up and up on everything, etc., etc. What a shame.
    Last edited by Ixion; 11-03-2012 at 08:17.

Elite Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by hoverbike View Post
    I was always meaning to come to this thread and put forth my views as a Canadian on this upcoming election but only had a chance to do so now. In summary, this election will mean nothing in the grand scheme of things and a lot know this. Whether $#@! Runny or Obummer get in it will mean nothing and some people still don't understand this. They might have different "polices" but it will lead to the exact same outcome: Destruction of America, the constitution, and the country's identity. With that out of the way, here is my take on the soap-opera:

Mitt Romney has a 0% of being "elected" as the next actor...I mean president of the US. Back in the fall of 2011 this was my firmly held view and still to this moment. I was in awe at the utter stupidity of Republicans during the preliminary process when they had their golden beacon of light right in front of them the entire time but ogled at the other clowns on stage: Newt Gangreengrich, $#@! Terry, Rick Insanetorum, Michele "Airhead" Bachmann, and Herman Cain in which I really wanted to win so I could laugh my arse off all the way until November 6. The beacon of light of course is Ron Paul who was and is millions and billions times better and more worthy of being President than all the others combined. I've been a strong supporter of him for years and would follow the constitution for real instead of shred it up like Bush and Obama have been doing. Look at his record and compare it to everyone else's, look at his vast support from youth which is the future BTW, look at his old predictions for the future of the US and see how correct they ended up being, and look at his support among more Liberal voters who supported Obama in 08 but wanted a change (not fake change). It was the obvious choice for Republicans but the Elite were so terrified of him and his movement that they didn't even let him "officially" win one lousy state!! I wasn't too shocked but confirmed that they couldn't take anything for chance. Even when CNN said, "Oh look, Ron Paul might surprise us in Iowa who knows." and then "We could see Ron win his first state being Maine tonight" and it just went on and on. Its possible he actually did win some of these states but the voting system is so shady they would never reveal that. Even people who aren't even involved much in politics here in Canada think he actually won some of these states! Some excuses Republicans made for not wanting Ron Paul were as pathetic as they come, like not wanting the military budget cut or criticizing his thoughts on the Fed and the wars (like maybe this magical idea to pull out all troops instantly from all wars and bases that aren't necessary). Yes he is a libertarian but if the Republicans wanted to win this November, they needed him and no one else. A re-occurring feature Republicans wanted in their nominee is (and the most important aspect amazingly) someone who could beat Obama in the election...they cared about nothing else but that. That is so $#@!ed up I can't even fathom it. They don't care who it is, what they have done, or their polices but just someone who can beat the first half black president they all hate even though he is slightly "better" than Bush in terms of outright damage inflicted. Astonishing. To be fair there was a slight bump up for Ron Paul in Iowa and nationwide close to the Iowa caucus but somehow Rick Santorum all of sudden came out on top even though he was by far the worst one out of all of them (even Herman). Rick Santorum is just another status quo, anti-liberty, big government, war-mongering, dunderhead Republican. In other words, a Neocon. George W. Bush on steroids. Take your pick of phrase that best describes this putrid POS. Its also personal because Rick Santorum wanted to privatize the National Weather Service which is something that is totally unforgivable and a nightmare. I use their services non-stop here in Canada and as a massive weather guy, that is disgusting. I believe NOAA is essential and government run weather service(s) are needed in every country. That's for another topic but that's why its personal with me and Ricky boy. The fact that him and Mittens were duking it out so long in the preliminaries with Ron on the sidelines was something even I couldn't imagine. Mitt ended up basically buying the preliminary by injecting huge amounts of money on advertising and looking pretty. That's how politicians win elections, they buy it by spending more money then their opponents. The richest win these things and that's because they are funded by the largest banks and corporations. This should be no surprise to most people by now. Then you have Paul Ryan (Mitt's running mate) who set a world record in one of his speeches for the most lies said in one. He actually goes great with Mitt, both ultra fake and humanoids who tell lies so often that it must be a disorder of some sort. The Republican convention in Tampa was very underwhelming and so laughable that it was beaten in ratings by America's new favorite TV show, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. That might just be a new low for America, watching one of the most disgusting families instead of listening to a pathological lair and his moron friends. BTW I thought the Clint Eastwood talking to an empty chair was funny and appropriate given how delusional Republicans (and Democrats) usually are. Too bad Hurricane Isaac didn't show up because that would be been fun as well. As for the first debate, I thought it was boring and overall a tie but the majority said Romney won that because his style and mannerisms are more alive and offensive. I guess subsidence doesn't mean jack and that's how Romney gets momentum to try and become the leader of the enslaved population. But what's ironic is even that "subsidence" is all an illusion so that gives you an idea how bad public perception is getting. Then finally you have Hurricane Sandy which muted the election hype which is fine by me but what would really send this soap into overdrive is if Con-Me-Romney won the election because of low voter turnout in the NE. Wow, what an ending to the story that would be!

More specifically on Mitt Romney, how on earth can people look favorably on this guy even putting aside the fact this is all a show? Just think, all the people voting for him just want someone to replace Obama and somehow turn the economy around by slashing taxes on the rich and spending trillions more for the military that desperately needs to be cut. Someone who thought it was a good idea to put his dog on the roof of his car for a trip, someone who asked why commercial airplane windows can't be rolled down, someone who has flip-flopped on everything (on tape) and says just what Americans want to hear. Someone who believes magic underwear will get him to Godhood, thinks corporations are people, was for the Vietnam war which turned out to be based on pure lies, and continues spreading lies that were already discounted weeks before! I could go on and on and on. The Masters have such a good thing going with Obama, I can't envision they would throw all that away for Mittens because it could just be enough to send Democrats into an unstoppable frenzy that would make the Occupy movement look like a Westboro Baptist Church protest (in terms of size). Republican rage could be capped longer. Obama uses hypnotic techniques in his speeches by teleprompter (proven via in-depth essay from hypnotic experts), Romney lies and is caught. Who would hoodwink the Americans longer? Obama for sure. For the election to be given to Romney all of sudden would be a huge acceleration into chaos that the Elite would have trouble controlling. That's why I peg the odds for Rodme at 0% but I do have to admit I'm starting to question this stance. Remember, only a fraction of Republicans voted for Romney in the preliminaries (like 20% at the start before momentum).

Something else I noticed, not a whiff or mention of any 3rd party talk from any of the mainstream media that I have seen, which is a new record low as other election cycles at least mentioned it once. This time, nothing. No Ralph I guess. This will ensure the two party system continues without the possibly of a new 3rd party candidate coming into the mix which was already impossible to begin with. Its officially possible, but never realized on a grand scale because of how much money is put into the two big animals and the exclusion of more candidates in debates which I believe is the biggest thing. People think they are forced to choose between poisons because 3rd party candidates will never win. With this attitude, nothing will ever change and America will continue towards total destruction.

America's last chance was to elect Ron Paul as the Republican nominee and defeat Obama to restore the constitution and America's sovereignty but both neo-conservatives and the powerful controlled media ensured this would not happen and now I doubt Ron Paul or his son who sold out Paul's supporters will run again in the future. That was the last chance to restore the USA to former glory. Sad.

Wall of text...lol We aren't headed for destruction but its nice of you to be concerned. Don't believe the hype.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 11-02-2012 at 01:18.

The Heisman
    regarding the plots... the race does seem to be shifting back towards pre-denver status.

which is good for Obama.

Ohio is the big prize and Obama's lead looks solid.
    But I am betting it won't matter b/c he will take VA and CO

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

Elite Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by DayWalker View Post
    regarding the plots... the race does seem to be shifting back towards pre-denver status.

which is good for Obama.

Ohio is the big prize and Obama's lead looks solid.
    But I am betting it won't matter b/c he will take VA and CO
    I guess it all depends on which polls you believe. That auto bailout may just pay off big time for Obama. I think he won Ohio the last time too.

The Heisman
    I guess it all depends on which polls you believe. That auto bailout may just pay off big time for Obama. I think he won Ohio the last time too.
    He did.

I am going off the 538 model... but who knows... feels like a very quiet final week...

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

Power Member
    I still think that was the most dumb ass move ever.

Elite Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    I still think that was the most dumb ass move ever.
    I don't. I think the loans they got before filing for bankruptcy help out by allowing them to continue operations while they dealt with the stock holders.

Power Member
    I don't. I think the loans they got before filing for bankruptcy help out by allowing them to continue operations while they dealt with the stock holders.
    They're a shadow of their former self. They're doing nothing but hemorrhaging public funds. Private sector matters should have been kept private.

They had no one to blame but themselves.

Elite Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    They're a shadow of their former self. They're doing nothing but hemorrhaging public funds. Private sector matters should have been kept private.

They had no one to blame but themselves.
    Yea, but without the bailout the whole industry would of been in trouble. Even the CEO of Ford said this.

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    You basically know what Obama's people have told the public. That's about it. Replaced every job on his watch? wtf, lol. Unemployment is higher now than it was four years ago. Health insurance rates are going up every year, just like they always have. The CEO and corp profits are at a high because they have been allowed to create price fixing, while getting handout from the government, and not using that money to build out the tech features they said they needed the money for... i.e. Verizon, AT&T, etc. How can you say "ACTUALLY see", when you're not actually seeing the crap that has gone on for the past four years.. putting us into further debt, prices going up and up on everything, etc., etc. What a shame.
    The unemployment rate is about what it was 4 years ago but a new one comes out tomorrow. And the health care bill was passed with a bipartisan vote so you really can't fault the president for that. You can read about insurance rates here:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-chain-e-mail/

Bloomberg endorses Obama for a second term, climate change a focus

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...8A01G320121101

That must really hurt Romney being that Bloomberg is a businessman and he says Obama is bad for business.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 11-02-2012 at 04:04.

Veteran
    Businesses continue operations while in Ch 11 every day, I know of one personally that went into a Ch 11 reorganization for YEARS, paid off ALL debt, and is a strong company today. The loans they received initially were meant to prevent them from going into Bankruptcy, if you remember correctly the argument was no one would buy cars from a bankrupt company...

In the end, the loans did only one thing successfully, and that was prolong the inevitable which was GM going into Ch 11. As I explained before had they gone into Ch 11 they would have been able to receive funding.... just like they did WHILE they were in Ch 11.
    "you are both the product and the architect of your environment"

21. Likes Vulgotha likes this post
    The Heisman
    don't know if anyone else has been following thi little tiff this week... but its pretty funny

http://news.yahoo.com/nate-silver-jo...113615600.html

and this article:
    People who can't do math are mad at nate silver
    http://www.theatlanticwire.com/polit...-silver/58460/

By Theft
    Trust me, it's sad

Elite Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by weskurtz81 View Post
    Businesses continue operations while in Ch 11 every day, I know of one personally that went into a Ch 11 reorganization for YEARS, paid off ALL debt, and is a strong company today. The loans they received initially were meant to prevent them from going into Bankruptcy, if you remember correctly the argument was no one would buy cars from a bankrupt company...
    How many of them are as big as and as important as the auto industry? How many of them comprises 3 1/2 % of the GDP? Apples to oranges dude.

In the end, the loans did only one thing successfully, and that was prolong the inevitable which was GM going into Ch 11. As I explained before had they gone into Ch 11 they would have been able to receive funding.... just like they did WHILE they were in Ch 11.
    GM is back to making profits and is in the top 10 on fortune 500 list. Even better than Ford. In the end the bailout worked no matter how much people try to deny it. I don't care if it was the right move or not. It worked and that matters to the employees because jobs were saved and now people can send their kids to college. But don't my word for it:

And the Ford CEO agrees with him. Romney was wrong. Period. Plus he always leave out the fact that he profited from the bailout that he is so against...or is he for it now? You never know with him.

Quote Originally Posted by DayWalker View Post
    don't know if anyone else has been following thi little tiff this week... but its pretty funny

http://news.yahoo.com/nate-silver-jo...113615600.html

and this article:
    People who can't do math are mad at nate silver
    http://www.theatlanticwire.com/polit...-silver/58460/
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 11-02-2012 at 05:28.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash

Bloomberg endorses Obama for a second term, climate change a focus

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...8A01G320121101

That must really hurt Romney being that Bloomberg is a businessman and he says Obama is bad for business.
    Bloomberg is also a champion of the nanny state (see outlawing soda cup sizes) Of course he is going to endorse the person who believes the same.

Somebody get me a doctor, I ain't feelin' ill ...But I ain't feelin' this at all...

The Heisman
    Quote Originally Posted by btbam View Post
    Bloomberg is also a champion of the nanny state (see outlawing soda cup sizes) Of course he is going to endorse the person who believes the same.
    oh get your fat us up and get a refill if its that important to you

By Theft
    Trust me, it's sad

26. Likes btbam, $Greatness$ likes this post
    Elite Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by btbam View Post
    But Bloomberg has slammed Obama for certain things and Romney made a point of Bloomberg knowing who is best for the country. He thought Bloomberg wouldn't endorse Obama again after that. I guess he was wrong.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    It's not a bad thing. The health benefits are obvious, i just don't think its any place for the government to be sticking their nose into.

Somebody get me a doctor, I ain't feelin' ill ...But I ain't feelin' this at all...

Thread Information