Page 126 of 215 FirstFirst ... 116126136 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 5369
    Elite Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Does no one get it, you were truly $#@!ed by the ones you elected and you still elect them.

Now that 5 million and that is going to get bigger, five million that can not vote and a voting system that relying on machines to do the voting. Which can be hacked so easily, voting does not exist. But only in the imagination

And you can not vote, because it's all run by the political circles and media bull$#@!
    oh no!

Master Guru
    Items Baby ChocoboPlayStationUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by DayWalker View Post
    well in case you missed it... stuff happened.

it will happen. some bargain that deals with the tax code and SS/MC...
    (assuming some national crisis doesn't break out)

are you new to planet earth or something. lol There is always something happening around the world, if your arguement is that we haven't seen a good change yet by obama because stuff around the world is happening, then that is the weakest $#@!ing argument I've ever seen so far on this topic, period. o.O

here is a reality check for a few people making excuses for Obama. There is always something bad happening throughout the world, there is always other little countries fighting that don't involve the USA, there is always a volcano going off, there is always an earthquake somewhere in the world. The fact that his so called plan didn't work doesn't have anything to do with "bad things happening around the world" that is pure 100% red, white, and blue excuses that are slapped on the butts of babies right when their born.

lol "stuff happened" LMFAO!!!!!
    Last edited by Bigdoggy; 11-04-2012 at 15:05.
    PSN ID: Intense_Peanut

3. Likes Kwes , F34R likes this post
    Unbound Mercenary
    well in case you missed it... stuff happened.

it will happen. some bargain that deals with the tax code and SS/MC...
    (assuming some national crisis doesn't break out)
    Oohhh yeah. Stuff did indeed happen. Nothing good. But stuff none the less.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

5. Likes Bigdoggy likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    oh no!
    Well someone is getting the no no vote
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Veteran
    again with the auto bailout

in the end, it saved 5-7 million jobs in the middle of a great recession. saved and industry. and the majority of the money has been repaid.

the money that we lost (or has yet to be repaid) is a drop in the bucket compared to the lost tax revenue resulting from the collapse of the industry.
    Yes, GM survives to this day, but they should have gone straight into Ch 11 and not this fast lane managed by the government CH 11 that ended up with the unions owning the largest chunk of the company. Basically, they were a big part of the reason (along with inept management that acquiesced to every union demand) that GM ended up where they did, and not they own a huge percentage of the company.

They should not have been given blank checks (bailouts) like the were initially given, like I mentioned above there is a system in place for struggling companies called "bankruptcy" and GM should have gone down that road, they would have been stronger company in the long run if that had happened.

Like I said, GM is alive right now, but they are STILL saddled with those terrible union contracts that they WERE NOT allowed to renegotiate. So, one of the biggest reasons they ended up where they were is still there! What do you expect though, Obama told the unions he would give them the "Employee Free Choice Act", and that didn't happen, so I nice consolation I guess is giving them GM.
    "you are both the product and the architect of your environment"

The Heisman
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoggy View Post
    are you new to planet earth or something. lol There is always something happening around the world, if your arguement is that we haven't seen a good change yet by obama because stuff around the world is happening, then that is the weakest $#@!ing argument I've ever seen so far on this topic, period. o.O

here is a reality check for a few people making excuses for Obama. There is always something bad happening throughout the world, there is always other little countries fighting that don't involve the USA, there is always a volcano going off, there is always an earthquake somewhere in the world. The fact that his so called plan didn't work doesn't have anything to do with "bad things happening around the world" that is pure 100% red, white, and blue excuses that are slapped on the butts of babies right when their born.

lol "stuff happened" LMFAO!!!!!
    I don't think you grasp how tenuous our situation was when he took office.

We're not talking about a skirmish in the middle east. Or genocide in Africa. We were facing the collapse of the American financial system. Apples to oranges.

love to hear how you think you can reduce the deficit while millions are leaving the work force and relying on government to essentially keep them alive...

http://www.barackobama.com/jobsrecord/
    Last edited by DayWalker; 11-04-2012 at 18:04.

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    So the path is set and the rules of the games have not changed

The u.s.a is on course for an unknown future. Will it grow and unit the people or break a nation into a mess of uncertainties

Only four years can tell... also after the four years, what else is in store
    Last edited by claud3; 11-04-2012 at 17:56.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by weskurtz81 View Post
    Yes, GM survives to this day, but they should have gone straight into Ch 11 and not this fast lane managed by the government CH 11 that ended up with the unions owning the largest chunk of the company. Basically, they were a big part of the reason (along with inept management that acquiesced to every union demand) that GM ended up where they did, and not they own a huge percentage of the company.

They should not have been given blank checks (bailouts) like the were initially given, like I mentioned above there is a system in place for struggling companies called "bankruptcy" and GM should have gone down that road, they would have been stronger company in the long run if that had happened.

Like I said, GM is alive right now, but they are STILL saddled with those terrible union contracts that they WERE NOT allowed to renegotiate. So, one of the biggest reasons they ended up where they were is still there! What do you expect though, Obama told the unions he would give them the "Employee Free Choice Act", and that didn't happen, so I nice consolation I guess is giving them GM.
    It is because of those unions that GM will be back in trouble. Maybe not soon but they will be there again because the unions. Unions and their rediculous demands and strikes(not all unions but a majority) are a reason(not the only reason but a big one)why most companies went over seas and to other countries.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Master Guru
    I don't think you grasp how tenuous our situation was when he took office.

We're not talking about a skirmish in the middle east. Or genocide in Africa. We were facing the collapse of the American financial system. Apples to oranges.

love to hear how you think you can reduce the deficit while millions are leaving the work force and relying on government to essentially keep them alive...

http://www.barackobama.com/jobsrecord/

I've been saying it this entire time, so pay attention. if you want to read what I posted read my previous posts. goodness is it honestly that hard for people to pay attention instead of trying to get someone to constantly repeat stuff. I see exactly what you're trying to do daywalker, your trying to get me to say the same thing over and over again.

I wasn't talking about a skirmish either, the fact is, is you are making excuses for Obama. I also explain the reason for the collapse of the american financial system, but again you haven't been paying attention. o.O

The Heisman
    You talk a lot. You just never say much

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

Master Guru
    look in the mirror daywalker, I've backed up my points, both you and Substance are doing a piss poor job proving your points about Obama. I expect that though within this debate. I know it's hard to take those blinders off.

Elite Sage
    look in the mirror daywalker, I've backed up my points, both you and Substance are doing a piss poor job proving your points about Obama. I expect that though within this debate. I know it's hard to take those blinders off.
    I've pretty much backed up everything I said here.. I never said obama was perfect but I have posted what he has done since 2008. I'm still waiting for proof that the bailout made the recession longer and how its so bad for the economy. All I hear is complaining but not what the other side will do. All I see is the usual partisan politics.

Forum Sage
    I've pretty much backed up everything I said here.. I never said obama was perfect but I have posted what he has done since 2008. I'm still waiting for proof that the bailout made the recession longer and how its so bad for the economy. All I hear is complaining but not what the other side will do. All I see is the usual partisan politics.
    http://www.cato.org/pubs/policy_repo...cpr31n6-1.html

http://www.cato-at-liberty.org/detai...-in-charlotte/

http://www.cato-at-liberty.org/grasp...-auto-bailout/

http://www.cato-at-liberty.org/ongoi...-auto-bailout/

http://www.cato-at-liberty.org/white...auto-bailouts/

http://www.cato.org/publications/com...o-auto-bailout

http://www.cato.org/publications/con...motors-bailout

16. Likes Sub-stance1, F34R likes this post

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    One word

ACKNOWLEDGE

Not one single president has had acknowledge off the u.s.a, because they do not run it

All they do is sign this, do that, say this, shake this hand, hold that baby, show affection to you're wife and kids, handle the situation this way and do not be yourself

You see it's a 4 year PR machine and it sells

They are told to tell the People the words they want to hear

Freedom

Change

Terrorism

Amendments

Constitution

Democracy

Etc...etc....

The words that got presidential pass for a person that does not even run the country. He is just set in an office of iconic historical meaning... so the u.s people believes that the president is making changes.

When he is not, he is just told what to do
    Last edited by claud3; 11-04-2012 at 22:46.

The Heisman
    your BS is old news man.

you haven't said anything different that what people in this thread were saying before he even got into office. I don't award points for regurgitating BS.

If you want my position, YOU are free to go back to the beginning of this thread and learn something.

Otherwise- you're just talking and not saying anything.

Obama 2012. Period.

Thanks for that because you just proved my point about partisan politics with those links. Thank you.

I think that was suppose to be a serious post!?
    Last edited by DayWalker; 11-04-2012 at 23:25.

By Theft
    Trust me, it's sad

Unbound Mercenary
    Thanks for that because you just proved my point about partisan politics with those links. Thank you.
    You'd know all about that.

Elite Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    You'd know all about that.
    I do know but the sad part from people like you is "not finding out". Keep the faith kid. You'll get there.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    I hope whoever is elected plans to reverse the unemployment rate, and start getting rid of the deficit... kinda like what Obama said he'd do before. Now he has even more of both of those to do again. If it's not Obama in office, then the new guy can say the same things about Obama, as Obama said about the last term lol.

Unbound Mercenary
    I do know but the sad part from people like you is "not finding out". Keep the faith kid. You'll get there.
    If getting there means I'll be a left wing crap spewing parasite. I'd rather stay firmly where I am.

Elite Sage
    If getting there means I'll be a left wing crap spewing parasite. I'd rather stay firmly where I am.
    I'm sure you'll stay there, wherever that is...lol Just remember it's better to be hurt by the truth than be happy with a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I hope whoever is elected plans to reverse the unemployment rate, and start getting rid of the deficit... kinda like what Obama said he'd do before. Now he has even more of both of those to do again. If it's not Obama in office, then the new guy can say the same things about Obama, as Obama said about the last term lol.

That "new guy's" name happens to be Romney. The name that so many are afraid to mention around here.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 11-05-2012 at 03:38.

Unbound Mercenary
    I'm sure you'll stay there, wherever that is...lol Just remember it's better to be hurt by the truth than be happy with a lie.
    I am happy and quite content in knowing the actual truth. You may be happy with the bull$#@! you post. But its still bull$#@!.

The Heisman
    4. more. years.

And already articles talking about a grand deal being announced shortly after the re-election.

I wonder if Fears et al. beloved teabaggers are man enough to compromise this time around???

based on their "followers" in this thread- doesn't look good

pity.

By Theft
    Trust me, it's sad

Elite Sage
    I am happy and quite content in knowing the actual truth. You may be happy with the bull$#@! you post. But its still bull$#@!.
    I don't post bull$#@! but my bull$#@! meter is reading that as false:

Thread Information