Page 140 of 212 FirstFirst ... 130140150 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 5283
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    He has cut spending
    He should cut it even more. The deficit is the top priority.

now he is saying he is ending the war in Afghanistan the same thing he said two years ago, and talk about pulling the troops out, which again he started it two years ago but now saying he wants to do it.
    Are you upset that he's ending the war or upset that hasn't tried to end it until now?

In Wisconsin and looks like Illinois military votes overseas will not be counted because they sent them out late, two states Obama won.
    I wouldn't say that's his fault.

Unbound Mercenary
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    That doesn't seem like Obama's top priority, and now I doubt it will be any different. Cut stupid $#@! like the EPA.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    That doesn't seem like Obama's top priority
    Which is why I didn't vote for him.

4. Likes Ezekiel, Kwes likes this post
    Unbound Mercenary
    Which is why I didn't vote for him.
    Good man.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by weskurtz81 View Post
    One can never get used to an unknown quantity like uncle Joe.... he seems like the kind of guy that can just snap and lose it at any given moment. At least as the VP, we are fairly sheltered from him, but there's no telling what would happen if Obama were to let him off his leash.
    Bullocks..Biden may say some off the wall stuff now and then but the guy is a solid VP. People tend to forget that Obama isn't running the country by himself. This guy is a very experienced with over 20 years of service and Obama chose the right guy. Or do you think he should of chosen someone like John Edwards?

Inexperienced people like Palin and Ryan as VP are much more scarier IMO.

Soldier 95B
    Biden 2016! WOOT!

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style

Are you upset that he's ending the war or upset that hasn't tried to end it until now?

I wouldn't say that's his fault.
    That he hasn't until now, but he said he did two years ago so which is it? The spending can be cut in many many MANY other programs. Like why are my tax dollars paying for some girl to get an abortion? especially when it is multiple times?
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Like why are my tax dollars paying for some girl to get an abortion?
    The amount of abortions will stay the same regardless if it's illegal or legal. There is no significant statistical difference.

So yes, you won't pay taxes for it if it's illegal, but abortions via the black market or the woman herself would mean endangering the health of women. The countries with the least amount of abortions of the ones where abortion is legal and proper contraception education is provided.

With a military that spends more than the next 10 countries combined, I think that's certainly an area that could use significant cuts.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    The amount of abortions will stay the same regardless if it's illegal or legal. There is no significant statistical difference.

So yes, you won't pay taxes for it if it's illegal, but abortions via the black market or the woman herself would mean endangering the health of women.

With a military that spends more than the next 10 countries combined, I think that's certainly an area that could use significant cuts.
    Your misunderstanding my abortion stance. No way do I think it should be illegal because that will be harmful as people will take it into their own hands. But I think for things like planned parents hood, if the person wants an abortion they have to pay for it themselves. There is a person who has had 8 abortions in my local planned parent hood place. They should make abortions have an easy payment plan to fit anyone budget(because I fig the issue of price and people then doing it illegally will come up).
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Your misunderstanding my abortion stance. No way do I think it should be illegal because that will be harmful as people will take it into their own hands. But I think for things like planned parents hood, if the person wants an abortion they have to pay for it themselves. There is a person who has had 8 abortions in my local planned parent hood place. They should make abortions have an easy payment plan to fit anyone budget(because I fig the issue of price and people then doing it illegally will come up).
    I see what you're saying. I'd have to look into Planned Parenthood more. My girlfriend swears by Planned Parenthood as something that needs to stay. She's a hardcore Obama supporter. lol
    Last edited by Ixion; 11-08-2012 at 17:51.

Forum Sage
    I see what you're saying. I'd have to look into Planned Parenthood more. More girlfriend swears by Planned Parenthood as something that needs to stay. She's a hardcore Obama supporter. lol
    I don't think Planned Parenthood is ever going away. Crazy talk like that and about things like rape are reasons why the republicans will continue to lose ground and lose elections.

13. Likes Leviticus likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    I don't think Planned Parenthood is ever going away. Crazy talk like that and about things like rape are reasons why the republicans will continue to lose ground and lose elections.
    I don't think the Republicans have much of a chance until they become more socially progressive, or at least take a Libertarian stance and leave social issues to the states.

Especially the politicians who base their social views on religion. I just don't think that resonates with the country nearly as much as it used to.

Miqo'te Bard
    I think in these time we need planned parenthood more than ever in the US(with the pop growing rapidly). Just the public funds for abortion is something I do not agree with.

Also there was something here in FL for a vote to stop the public fund and make it so minors need parental consent to get an abortion. It failed but I am more shocked minors do not need parental consent for abortion. But that's all an entire thing for another thread.

Forum Sage
    I don't think the Republicans have much of a chance until they become more socially progressive, or at least take a Libertarian stance and leave social issues to the states.

Especially the politicians who base their social views on religion. I just don't think that resonates with the country nearly as much as it used to.
    What they need to do is get some balls and stand up to the things that are driving people away from their party and voting for them. Give people a reason to vote for them and not against someone else.

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    Minors don't need parental consent because that would violate the Dr patient confidentiality. It could get pretty tough for a young girl if she had to tell her parents that not only was she having sex, it was unprotected and now she's pregnant. Especially if she was from a family that held very strong beliefs about that subject or was a member of a more extreme sect of a religion.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life"

Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    If this makes time travel possible I'll go forward in time voluntarily to get my hands on CoD34 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. They come out in the same year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkk View Post
    I dont think i could take a dick, 1. im not gay and 2 one time i stuck my finger in my butt to see how it felt and i wasn't very pleased with the experience

18. Likes Ixion likes this post
    Super Elite
    Obama won that is good news, very good news! Did anybody see Donald Trumps tweets? I hate that bloke he is such a douche.
    Sent from my computer using keyboard.

Forum Sage

I have stated on more than one occasion that Paul's biggest problem is the republican party. You were just caught up in all the Ron Paulness to notice.You don't have to believe it but it's true. As far as as Democrats disregarding him. Can you blame them. The guy was never a threat to them because of the reason I gave already.(they knew he would never get anywhere because he wasn't extreme enough)
    You just don't get it. Not only that but you're STILL being WILLFULLY IGNORANT. Paul's problem isn't so much the party but it's leaders. He was THE threat to the establishment. His policies would have rendered both GOP and Democrats powerless. I $#@! you not. He wasn't disregarded because he wasn't a threat. He was disregarded because he was THE threat. Your failure to not acknowledge him and his policies is proof that you're willfully ignorant. Let me ask you some questions and do try and be honest about your answers as you are now officially on notice of losing all your credibility on these forums.

What segment of the population does a non-interventionist policy hurt the most?
    What segment of the population does a minimally regulated economy hurt the most?
    What segment of the population does a minimally maintained government hurt the most?
    What segment of the population does the abolition of the FED hurt the most?
    What segment of the population does the abolition of the IRS hurt the most?
    What segment of the population does the repeal of the Patriot Act, NDAA, (National Defense Authorization Act) CISPA, (Cyber Intelligence Security & Protection Act) ACA, (Affordable Care Act) Homeland Security, Education Department, Commerce Department, EPA, (Environmental Protection Agency) and the list goes on hurt the most?

I know why paul didn't get elected and never will. You need to get over the fact that not enough people care. You see how that Paul thread you created turned out right? Its time for you to get over it.
    Honestly. When you post garbage like this, it only serves to give credence of your partisanship. Ad-hominem attacks and red herrings don't work with me so please, for the sanity of everyone else in this thread, quit posting tripe.

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    I seen this and thought of this thread. I bet Obama is feeling this right now.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

22. Likes Sir_Scud likes this post
    Miqo'te Bard
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbo1 View Post
    Minors don't need parental consent because that would violate the Dr patient confidentiality. It could get pretty tough for a young girl if she had to tell her parents that not only was she having sex, it was unprotected and now she's pregnant. Especially if she was from a family that held very strong beliefs about that subject or was a member of a more extreme sect of a religion.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    But don't they need parents permission to go on birth control before the legal age?

Elite Member

Items PlayStationSteam
    There will always be a few people who abuse the system improperly. But on the whole PP provides a lot more than a place a baby roto-rooterd out.

The only way to lessen things like this is to educate people, just like anything else. They try to do that...hence the name of the place.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    You just don't get it. Not only that but you're STILL being WILLFULLY IGNORANT. Paul's problem isn't so much the party but it's leaders. He was THE threat to the establishment. His policies would have rendered both GOP and Democrats powerless. I $#@! you not. He wasn't disregarded because he wasn't a threat. He was disregarded because he was THE threat. Your failure to not acknowledge him and his policies is proof that you're willfully ignorant. Let me ask you some questions and do try and be honest about your answers as you are now officially on notice of losing all your credibility on these forums.

What segment of the population does a non-interventionist policy hurt the most?
    What segment of the population does a minimally regulated economy hurt the most?
    What segment of the population does a minimally maintained government hurt the most?
    What segment of the population does the abolition of the FED hurt the most?
    What segment of the population does the abolition of the IRS hurt the most?
    What segment of the population does the repeal of the Patriot Act, NDAA, (National Defense Authorization Act) CISPA, (Cyber Intelligence Security & Protection Act) ACA, (Affordable Care Act) Homeland Security, Education Department, Commerce Department, EPA, (Environmental Protection Agency) and the list goes on hurt the most?

Honestly. When you post garbage like this, it only serves to give credence of your partisanship. Ad-hominem attacks and red herrings don't work with me so please, for the sanity of everyone else in this thread, quit posting tripe.
    Dude, Ron Paul is intelligent but still a little kooky. Even his own party see him that way. The guy is just not electable. He can say one thing and make sense, then turn around and say some weird $#@!. He would never stand a chance in a general election. If Obama clobbered an intelligent electable guy like Romney just imagine what he would do to a candidate like Paul.....that's if he can ever convince republicans he can lead the party. I don't see it happening. I know supporters of his hate that reality, but there is no way our nation will select him to man our highest post.

Forum Sage

Dude, Ron Paul is intelligent but still a little kooky. Even his own party see him that way. The guy is just not electable. He can say one thing and make sense, then turn around and say some weird $#@!. He would never stand a chance in a general election. If Obama clobbered an intelligent electable guy like Romney just imagine what he would do to a candidate like Paul.....that's if he can ever convince republicans he can lead the party. I don't see it happening. I know supporters of his hate that reality, but there is no way our nation will select him to man our highest post.
    So... no refutations? No rebuttals? No intelligible response?

K. Suit yourself.

The Heisman
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurpl View Post
    gonna go ahead a quote you before you get banned a few people in this thread should listen to this a few times. (although I'm not sure how the deficit is shrinking... perhaps projected?)

Nate Silver is the man!

K. Suit yourself.
    RP has an interesting platform, but he is the wrong candidate to carry it forward.

And as Substance said- the GOP will NEVER EVER EVER nominate him.
    Last edited by Ixion; 11-08-2012 at 23:55.

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

Forum Sage

K. Suit yourself.
    Paul is a rebuttal. Not my fault you can't comprehend what i said.

Quote Originally Posted by DayWalker View Post
    RP has an interesting platform, but he is the wrong candidate to carry it forward
    And as Substance said- the GOP will NEVER EVER EVER nominate him.
    Something I have said many times but he refuses to acknowledge it.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 11-08-2012 at 23:58.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    Wow, it was a single post up. Did you really need to quote yourself.
    Actually last night it was on the bottom of the last page but tonight its at the top. I guess I didn't need to do that as it ended up in the perfect position somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by weskurtz81 View Post
    What's scares me the most is Biden is next in line if anything were to happen to Obama. I don't agree with a number of Obama's policies, but Biden is a loon!
    I agree, Joe Biden is even more scary but there is suspicion that he was behind the unlawful take down of Megaupload.com which would make him an enemy of freedom and rights. If true he would be an enemy of mine because such affects me as well.

K. Suit yourself.
    That's not surprising, he didn't refute any of my points in my massive post earlier in this thread, he just said we're not headed for destruction and left it at that. Just saying it doesn't make it true. The post about Ron Paul was still the mainline response, saying his own party doesn't agree with him and therefore will never be elected...this is because the party is controlled by boys who are carrying out the opposite of what Ron wants to do. The only reason why Ron Paul is under the Republican banner is because the US is entangled with a two party system without exception and Ron Paul wouldn't get anywhere otherwise.

If Obama clobbered an intelligent electable guy like Romney just imagine what he would do to a candidate like Paul.....that's if he can ever convince republicans he can lead the party.
    You can't seriously believe this? Romney being an intelligent electable guy but Ron Paul either on par or less? If George Washington or Abe Lincoln were running today they wouldn't have a ghost of a chance because they're not robots like Romney. This is why the United States is in extreme trouble.

Paul is a rebuttal. Not my fault you can't comprehend what i said.

Something I have said many times but he refuses to acknowledge it.
    We can comprehend it, it just doesn't have any substance (the questions that were brought up weren't answered). We all know the GOP will never nominate him because he is actually a great candidate, but if the people stop being zombies for once and refuse the establishment's garbage, that would change. It goes along with the phrase, its the system stupid! Just disregard this if your in agreement as I can't tell what the argument is about since you seem to show a little of both sides here.

Thread Information