Latest PSU headlines:

Page 141 of 209 FirstFirst ... 131141151 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 5219
    The Heisman
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

2. Likes Sub-stance1 wishes they had posted this first.
    Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by hoverbike View Post

That's not surprising, he didn't refute any of my points in my massive post earlier in this thread, he just said we're not headed for destruction and left it at that. Just saying it doesn't make it true. The post about Ron Paul was still the mainline response, saying his own party doesn't agree with him and therefore will never be elected...this is because the party is controlled by boys who are carrying out the opposite of what Ron wants to do. The only reason why Ron Paul is under the Republican banner is because the US is entangled with a two party system without exception and Ron Paul wouldn't get anywhere otherwise.
    No shit. And they will never nominate him because he is sure to lose in a general election.

You can't seriously believe this? Romney being an intelligent electable guy but Ron Paul either on par or less? If George Washington or Abe Lincoln were running today they wouldn't have a ghost of a chance because they're not robots like Romney. This is why the United States is in extreme trouble.
    What don't you guys understand about Paul not being electable for President? You can be intelligent but it doesn't mean you are electable. Ron Paul biggest problem is Ron Paul.

[We can comprehend it, it just doesn't have any substance (the questions that were brought up weren't answered).
    The question don't matter. I can agree or disagree with everything Paul says but it doesn't change the fact that he is unelectable in a general election. Too many people see him as dangerous to America's future.

We all know the GOP will never nominate him because he is actually a great candidate, but if the people stop being zombies for once and refuse the establishment's garbage, that would change.
    He is but not enough people see it that way. Republicans would rather have people like Newt and Perry, but with this ass kicking they got the past two elections they may be ready for a change.

QUOTE=DayWalker;5941621]
    I don't really watch her but she nailed it with that. Republicans need to wake up before it's too late.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 11-09-2012 at 01:50.

The Heisman
    Ron Paul is un-electable. Period.

the Libertarian movement needs a new/fresh flag bearer.

now lets stop talking about him.

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by DayWalker View Post
    Ron Paul is un-electable. Period.

the Libertarian movement needs a new/fresh flag bearer.

now lets stop talking about him.
    Amen to that.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Pretty funny argument. Why can't Ron Paul be elected? Because he can't be elected. lol

7. Likes Morganator wishes they had posted this first.
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Bullocks..Biden may say some off the wall stuff now and then but the guy is a solid VP. People tend to forget that Obama isn't running the country by himself. This guy is a very experienced with over 20 years of service and Obama chose the right guy. Or do you think he should of chosen someone like John Edwards?

Inexperienced people like Palin and Ryan as VP are much more scarier IMO.
    Agree to disagree, the guy is a clown IMO.

As far as John Edwards is concerned... I don't think I ever mentioned his name. I also never mentioned anything about Palin and did not vote for that ticket (and I'd rather have Biden than Palin as well), don't see what's wrong with Ryan though.

DW,

Rachael Maddow... UGH! Can't believe you posted a clip from that hack....

Also, don't feed that troll. If "he" could just post without being a complete tool to anyone that disagrees with him he wouldn't have been warned and banned over and over again.
    Last edited by weskurtz81; 11-09-2012 at 04:12.
    "you are both the product and the architect of your environment"

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by weskurtz81 View Post
    Agree to disagree, the guy is a clown IMO.
    He is a solid VP, that's what people care about. Biden has his gaffes but it's nothing compared to the ones the republican party has made this election cycle. Call him what you want but you can't call him a loser. Besides, if he is such a clown, why is everyone laughing at Romney/Ryan and the republican party?

As far as John Edwards is concerned... I don't think I ever mentioned his name. I also never mentioned anything about Palin and did not vote for that ticket (and I'd rather have Biden than Palin as well), don't see what's wrong with Ryan though.
    I know, but i did. Compared to those two, Biden is much better.

Faux news. "The polls are just liberal media spin."

This Republican has some balls.

Last edited by Sub-stance1; 11-09-2012 at 04:58.

The Heisman
    DW,

Rachael Maddow... UGH! Can't believe you posted a clip from that hack....

Also, don't feed that troll. If "he" could just post without being a complete tool to anyone that disagrees with him he wouldn't have been warned and banned over and over again.
    and yet her points are solid...

Not feeding. The GOP primary should be evidence enough that the base... WILL. NOT. NOMINATE. RON PAUL. He's not their kind of crazy.

Not to mention- you do have to have some charisma to run for president... just how it is... he don't got any.

By Theft
    Trust me, it's sad

Super Elite
    I don't know why but I can never take the American Conservatives seriously. I don't think there is a Country that is more paranoid about communism, it's centre left.

One thing I will say is your President is doing far better job with the recession than the Government over here is doing. Austerity, cut backs, VAT rises, and now Cameron wants to part privatise the NHS, The Sun, scaremongering saying there is millions of benefit cheats when that is not true. Tax the bankers there the ones who got us in this shit in the first place. You can raise a lot more money that way
    Sent from my computer using keyboard.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI

Not feeding. The GOP primary should be evidence enough that the base... WILL. NOT. NOMINATE. RON PAUL. He's not their kind of crazy.

Not to mention- you do have to have some charisma to run for president... just how it is... he don't got any.

Just came in here to post that chart. Says a lot.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Veteran
    He is a solid VP, that's what people care about.
    That's debatable.

Biden has his gaffes but it's nothing compared to the ones the republican party has made this election cycle.
    It's not a good sign when you have to compare one man to the entire Republican party...

What he said about Obama in 2007, knee slapper: “first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.”

Call him what you want but you can't call him a loser.
    When did I call him a loser? ROFL!!!

Besides, if he is such a clown, why is everyone laughing at Romney/Ryan and the republican party?
    That's a good question, I don't know why "everyone" would be laughing at them. That's actually kind of weird considering roughly 48% of the electorate voted for those two. Maybe you can explain it to me?

I know, but i did. Compared to those two, Biden is much better.
    Ok, I see. So, in order to make Biden look like he's a good choice, you have to compare him to an ex-Senator that was indicted with something like 6 charges against him.... and Sarah Palin? Dude, sure, Biden's better than THOSE two.... but why set the bar sooo low?

This Republican has some balls.

While I am sure there are some racist people in the Republican party, there are some in the Democrat party as well.

Just responding the way you guys typically do, completely discounting the source regardless of the content.

I don't think it does any good quoting him. For one, the quote is gone so I couldn't see it, two, no one pays any attention to that fool anymore. Unfortunately his delivery has completely ruined it for him.

That being said, it's obvious they will not nominate RP, and he has no charisma.... all this is well known and we don't need Engage to enlighten us.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    Just came in here to post that chart. Says a lot.
    I don't know if that chart alone is enough to make a correlation between education and who you voted for. Why over 25% with a college degree? It can be ANY college degree? What is the makeup of each states population? It's a cool little chart that someone made but I am not convinced it has much substance at this point.
    Last edited by weskurtz81; 11-09-2012 at 13:26.

Supreme Veteran

Well there you go, first business of the day

Attack Iran crippling the country even more. Massive stupid move and I hope the States pays for it soon

Forum Sage
    That's debatable.
    maybe so but at this point it doesn't matter because he is the VP gaffes or not. You can try to put focus on Biden all you want but this election wasn't about him. It's about a party that's in disarray.

It's not a good sign when you have to compare one man to the entire Republican party...

What he said about Obama in 2007, knee slapper: “first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.”

And he still chose him as his VP. At least Joe says he is american....lol That's more than what some from the other side would say.

When did I call him a loser? ROFL!!!
    You didn't because you can't.

That's a good question, I don't know why "everyone" would be laughing at them. That's actually kind of weird considering roughly 48% of the electorate voted for those two. Maybe you can explain it to me?
    Because they spent millions and millions trying to defeat a president they said was so bad and lost. They got their ass whipped thinking they could buy an election. Now what's next?....lol

Ok, I see. So, in order to make Biden look like he's a good choice, you have to compare him to an ex-Senator that was indicted with something like 6 charges against him.... and Sarah Palin? Dude, sure, Biden's better than THOSE two.... but why set the bar sooo low?
    I don't have to make Biden look like anything, but it sure says a lot when he just defeated the last two the republican party put up against him. If he isn't so good, it says a lot about them, especially since Ryan was supposed to be the "intelligent" guy of the party. If anyone is setting the bar low, it's the republicans. Biden actually won his state and the others didn't so that says a lot.

While I am sure there are some racist people in the Republican party, there are some in the Democrat party as well.
    Never said there wasn't. I said he has some balls to say it in front of millions of people. Maybe he should lead the party because they sure need a leader with some balls. The truth hurts sometimes and the republican party needed a dose of it.

The republican party got just what they deserved this election. They got whipped at their own game.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 11-09-2012 at 14:56.

Veteran
    maybe so but at this point it doesn't matter because he is the VP gaffes or not. You can try to put focus on Biden all you want but this election wasn't about him. It's about a party that's in disarray.
    The election is over, I don't care what the election was or wasn't about, that's history, Biden being the VP is in the present and I was expressing my opinion on him.

And he still chose him as his VP. At least Joe says he is american....lol That's more than what some from the other side would say.

I guess it was taken as a compliment.

You didn't because you can't.
    I never typed the word "loser", then you say I can't call him a loser, I then point out I didn't call him a loser, and you said I didn't because I can't. I am having a very difficult time following you "logic" here.

Because they spent millions and millions trying to defeat a president they said was so bad and lost. They got their ass whipped thinking they could buy an election. Now what's next?....lol
    And such is the case with nearly every Presidential election that takes place? And, ass whipped? Is that what you call a few million votes or 2-3% of the electorate? That's an ass whooping?

I don't have to make Biden look like anything, but it sure says a lot when he just defeated the last two the republican party put up against him. If he isn't so good, it says a lot about them, especially since Ryan was supposed to be the "intelligent" guy of the party. If anyone is setting the bar low, it's the republicans. Biden actually won his state and the others didn't so that says a lot.
    Hey, you are the one that chose to compare him to Palin and John Edwards, not me. You chose to compare Biden against a outcast Democrat Senator and Sarah Palin.... that's who you are comparing him to in an attempt to say he's the best choice...

Never said there wasn't. I said he has some balls to say it in front of millions of people. Maybe he should lead the party because they sure need a leader with some balls. The truth hurts sometimes and the republican party needed a dose of it.
    It would certainly be interesting to see a guy like that take the helm, the party could certainly use some guidance that's for sure.

The republican party got just what they deserved this election. They got whipped at their own game.
    What game is that?

Master Guru
    Items Baby ChocoboPlayStationUser name style

you know, if Obama got tired of walking he could just lean back and let Sub-stance1 takeover. Just kiddin lolz

The Heisman
    The quote wasn't important... it was the Maddow vid that I wanted to capture.

By Theft
    Trust me, it's sad

The Heisman
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurpl View Post
    I spent some time in the pan handle visiting my buddy in navy flight school... interesting folks up there... salt of the earth!

Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Well there you go, first business of the day

Attack Iran crippling the country even more. Massive stupid move and I hope the States pays for it soon
    ...We attacked Iran?

How? By flying our unmanned drones over international waters like we always have and always do?
    Last edited by Ixion; 11-09-2012 at 16:14.

By Theft
    Trust me, it's sad

Veteran
    The quote wasn't important... it was the Maddow vid that I wanted to capture.
    OH!!! Engage posted the Maddow video, I see now. I had no way of knowing that was the case, it was all deleted.

Regardless, you guys (you, substance, Engage) regularly discount ANYTHING that comes from Fox News (or any source you deem to be biased) because of the source, you don't even CONSIDER the content. If you expect people to pay attention to the "content" of Rachael Maddow and not immediately dismiss her because of her well known bias, wouldn't it be logical to expect you to do the same? I am happy to listen to her as she appears to be a very intelligent person (and I do watch her online from time to time), but it wouldn't hurt for you to be a little more open minded as well.

The Heisman
    OH!!! Engage posted the Maddow video, I see now. I had no way of knowing that was the case, it was all deleted.

Regardless, you guys (you, substance, Engage) regularly discount ANYTHING that comes from Fox News (or any source you deem to be biased) because of the source, you don't even CONSIDER the content. If you expect people to pay attention to the "content" of Rachael Maddow and not immediately dismiss her because of her well known bias, wouldn't it be logical to expect you to do the same? I am happy to listen to her as she appears to be a very intelligent person (and I do watch her online from time to time), but it wouldn't hurt for you to be a little more open minded as well.
    if you can provide a post of a fox news commentator shutting down any of conspiracy theories that Maddow mentions in her clip... please do so.

By Theft
    Trust me, it's sad

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Americas economy is such a disaster that not even a very good president can improve something.

Veteran
    if you can provide a post of a fox news commentator shutting down any of conspiracy theories that Maddow mentions in her clip... please do so.
    It's simple, you want me to consider something Maddow says, which I am happy to do because like I said she seems to possess some native intelligence, return the favor and don't discount others based solely on the source.

BTW- I did watch the video, not bad, but she seems to have a couple misleading "conspiracy theories". I agree with most of her point though, we all do need to work together, Republicans AND Democrats. I think what we've seen over the past 4 years is a result of BOTH sides unwillingness to work together, not just one or the other... and quite frankly it goes back past just the last 4 years.

Forum Sage

I just want to point out that whatever bad happens with/to/against/for this nation, don't blame the Libertarians or those who didn't vote for Obama or Romney. You've no one to blame but yourselves. We Libertarians can wash our hands of this mess and we have. Just remember, you voted for this as this is what you wanted.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    I just want to point out that whatever bad happens with/to/against/for this nation, don't blame the Libertarians or those who didn't vote for Obama or Romney. You've no one to blame but yourselves. We Libertarians can wash our hands of this mess and we have. Just remember, you voted for this as this is what you wanted.

Forum Sage
    The election is over, I don't care what the election was or wasn't about, that's history, Biden being the VP is in the present and I was expressing my opinion on him.
    And I was expressing my opinion on your opinion.

I never typed the word "loser", then you say I can't call him a loser, I then point out I didn't call him a loser, and you said I didn't because I can't. I am having a very difficult time following you "logic" here.
    You know exactly what i meant by that. People can say what they want but the guy isn't a loser.

And such is the case with nearly every Presidential election that takes place? And, ass whipped? Is that what you call a few million votes or 2-3% of the electorate? That's an ass whooping?
    Yep.

Hey, you are the one that chose to compare him to Palin and John Edwards, not me. You chose to compare Biden against a outcast Democrat Senator and Sarah Palin.... that's who you are comparing him to in an attempt to say he's the best choice...
    You and others think he is a clown. We've heard it all before.

It would certainly be interesting to see a guy like that take the helm, the party could certainly use some guidance that's for sure.
    Riiiight. Now you say it.

What game is that?
    Checkers....when they should of been playing chess.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoggy View Post

you know, if Obama got tired of walking he could just lean back and let Sub-stance1 takeover. Just kiddin lolz
    Its always better to lean back in stead of bending over forward grabbing your ankles and getting fucked.

Veteran
    And I was expressing my opinion on your opinion.
    So, my opinion is that Biden is a clown, your response was that the election wasn't about Biden. Cool, well that had nothing to do with what I said.

You know exactly what i meant by that. People can say what they want but the guy isn't a loser.
    Again, I make statement X about Biden, you say "Yeah, well you can't make statement Y about him", I respond "I never said Y about him?", you respond, "Yeah, because you can't"..... LOL come on man.

Yep.
    LOL.... to each his own!

You and others think he is a clown. We've heard it all before.
    Well, he's here for 4 more years, it deserved repeating.

Riiiight. Now you say it.
    Is your outlook on everything set it stone, is your world view in a state of constancy or do you allow it to change?

Checkers....when they should of been playing chess.
    You do your screen name justice with this one!

Thread Information