Page 151 of 212 FirstFirst ... 141151161 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 5283
  1. #3751
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,991
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    14,947 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    You could say the same thing about Bush II.

    Fact is the people have a poor voting record (presidential in this case) over the past 12 years.
    I agree. People complained about how bad Bush was but he won re election now same thing with Obama. Makes you wonder if everyone complaining is actually voting or just complaining.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




  2. #3752
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,784
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    59,148 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    You could say the same thing about Bush II.

    Fact is the people have a poor voting record (presidential in this case) over the past 12 years.
    Maybe, maybe not. I didn't attend to discuss voting records. It was the historical part of it that I was interested in. I can assure you Bush never crossed my mind one time during the whole thing.

  3. #3753
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,391
    Rep Power
    100
    Points
    1,424 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    You could say the same thing about Bush II.

    Fact is the people have an abysmally piss poor voting record (presidential in this case) over the past 12 years.
    Had to to fix it for you. The last three elections have been choices between a hot $#@! sandwich and hot puke soup. Both are unpleasant choices.

  4. #3754
    Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    PSN ID
    Chickenooble
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    13
    Points
    1,785 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    Had to to fix it for you. The last three elections have been choices between a hot $#@! sandwich and hot puke soup. Both are unpleasant choices.
    A friend of mine asked why I was voting for Romney and not Obama, so I had to use this analogy.

    There are two toilets. One we've opened every day for the last four years and found a massive turd staring us in the face... the other, we haven't opened yet. Could the unopened toilet have a turd? Maybe, maybe not. Either way, if I need to drink toilet water, I'm taking my chances with the toilet that might not have a turd.

  5. #3755
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,784
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    59,148 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    Had to to fix it for you. The last three elections have been choices between a hot $#@! sandwich and hot puke soup. Both are unpleasant choices.
    Nah, I think some people think that way when when their choice is the loser. Take away the historical sides of the last elections and they were no different than any other.(maybe not as much demonizing) Some democrats think republicans are "$#@! sandwich and hot puke soup" and vice versa. Same with Libertarians. You want your guy to win and when he doesn't people lash out at the other side.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chickenooble View Post
    A friend of mine asked why I was voting for Romney and not Obama, so I had to use this analogy.

    There are two toilets. One we've opened every day for the last four years and found a massive turd staring us in the face... the other, we haven't opened yet. Could the unopened toilet have a turd? Maybe, maybe not. Either way, if I need to drink toilet water, I'm taking my chances with the toilet that might not have a turd.
    So you basically just voted for Romney because you don't like Obama. That's not surprising, but here is some advice. Next time you use $#@! you should go by the smell and you and won't have to worry about opening anything up. You basically chose a turd because you ignored the smell.

    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 01-23-2013 at 19:33.

  6. Likes DayWalker likes this post
  7. #3756
    The Heisman
    DayWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    13,134
    Rep Power
    101
    Points
    1,035 (9,287 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Lmao! ^^^^

    By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

  8. #3757
    Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    PSN ID
    Chickenooble
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    13
    Points
    1,785 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    So you basically just voted for Romney because you don't like Obama. That's not surprising, but here is some advice.
    It was a statistical fact that either Obama or Romney were going to be elected President in the last election. While I would've liked to make a 'principal vote' for Gary Johnson, I couldn't do it because I realized he had zero possibility of winning the election.

    Since Obama spent the first four years of his Presidency being an absolute failure on almost all fronts, I couldn't, in good conscience, have voted for him. So yes, I did vote for the shiniest of two turds. I didn't like all of Romney's ideas (especially on social issues), but he had more redeeming qualities that Obama.

  9. #3758
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,784
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    59,148 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickenooble View Post
    It was a statistical fact that either Obama or Romney were going to be elected President in the last election. While I would've liked to make a 'principal vote' for Gary Johnson, I couldn't do it because I realized he had zero possibility of winning the election.
    Romney didn't either. You fell into the same hype that most did.



    Since Obama spent the first four years of his Presidency being an absolute failure on almost all fronts, I couldn't, in good conscience, have voted for him. So yes, I did vote for the shiniest of two turds. I didn't like all of Romney's ideas (especially on social issues), but he had more redeeming qualities that Obama.
    yea, but if he had those qualities they never showed up. He turned out to be a puppet for the extremist in his party. I call that being a follower. The sad part is that they never really liked him. All that demonizing came back to bite him and the party in the ass. Give people a reason to vote for you instead of trying to persuade them not to vote for the other. Now look how fast republicans have kicked Romney to the curb. They really look pretty silly right now. 10 or 20 years from now when people look back, Obama probably won't be seen as a failure. Definitely not a failure on all front like you claim.

  10. #3759
    Forum Sage
    MATRIX 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    7,981
    Rep Power
    112
    Points
    42,781 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Romney didn't either. You fell into the same hype that most did.





    yea, but if he had those qualities they never showed up. He turned out to be a puppet for the extremist in his party. I call that being a follower. The sad part is that they never really liked him. All that demonizing came back to bite him and the party in the ass. Give people a reason to vote for you instead of trying to persuade them not to vote for the other. Now look how fast republicans have kicked Romney to the curb. They really look pretty silly right now. 10 or 20 years from now when people look back, Obama probably won't be seen as a failure. Definitely not a failure on all front like you claim.
    Sure, just like Bush II right?

  11. #3760
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,906
    Rep Power
    159
    Points
    69,779 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Obama will be looked back upon positively simply because he was the first black president. He's the Jackie Robinson of presidents, except he's not performing nearly as well as Jackie Robinson did. lol

  12. #3761
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,784
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    59,148 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    Sure, just like Bush II right?
    Bush has his legacy. He still remains as one of the most unpopular presidents we have had. He did some good things but the bad just overshadow them. They were his decisions and now he has to live with them.

    Obama will be looked back upon positively simply because he was the first black president. He's the Jackie Robinson of presidents, except he's not performing nearly as well as Jackie Robinson did. lol

    Not by everyone. Some people see him as the president who happens to be black. As far as his performance goes, the polls say he is performing quite well. I think he is at the highest he has been in a long time. Not many reasons he should be holding his head down.

  13. #3762
    Unbound Mercenary
    Kwes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,249
    Rep Power
    143
    Points
    480,349 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!


    Food for thought.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.




  14. #3763
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,784
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    59,148 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post


    Food for thought.
    Oh here we go again. Now Obama wants to take people's guns.

  15. #3764
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,991
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    14,947 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Oh here we go again. Now Obama wants to take people's guns.
    Where did he ever say that? YOU brought it up.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




  16. #3765
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,784
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    59,148 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Where did he ever say that? YOU brought it up.
    Don't really have to. It's pretty obvious.

  17. #3766
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,991
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    14,947 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Don't really have to. It's pretty obvious.
    How is it obvious? How are you so sure it is directed at him and not the hundred of other people who want to ban guns, or the others on forums who want to ban guns? Paranoia has got you.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




  18. #3767
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,784
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    59,148 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    How is it obvious? How are you so sure it is directed at him and not the hundred of other people who want to ban guns, or the others on forums who want to ban guns? Paranoia has got you.
    Nope..it's just good ole kwesnoth being himself. He is free to explain himself but i'm 99% sure i'm dead on. Iv'e been away for a bit but i don't forget that easily.

  19. #3768
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,991
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    14,947 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Nope..it's just good ole kwesnoth being himself. He is free to explain himself but i'm 99% sure i'm dead on. Iv'e been away for a bit but i don't forget that easily.
    moving on,

    what do you think about Obama gun changes? 10 clip max, ban assault rifles? I mean these people commiting crimes are still breaking the law so they will get what they want regardless of laws. look at drugs and how long they been outlaw yet I can walk outside, drive a mile, and buy some crack, weed, whatever I want(I dont because I plan to get a gov job so an arrest would hurt lol). Not to mention many of these are already in circulation and people buying them faster than ever with this current threat. Are Obama purpose changes right or just a band aid on a bigger problem which is mentally unstable people not getting help they need?(note i know gov is not 100% responsable for this but parents are. but fact is it is easier to buy a gun than get health care)
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




  20. #3769
    Unbound Mercenary
    Kwes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,249
    Rep Power
    143
    Points
    480,349 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Oh here we go again. Now Obama wants to take people's guns.
    Here we go again? Its a politics thread Sub, not a "Lick Obama's ass" thread, but I'm sure you would be first in line.

    Who else has the power to change anything? If Obama didn't want to, then it wouldn't be happening.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.




  21. #3770
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,784
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    59,148 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    The ban doesn't bother me at all. Of course it won't stop all events like the latest but i don't think it was the intention. We need more responsible gun ownership in this country, and assault weapons like the one used in Newtown have no business being used outside of Military and other law enforcement. It's probably the right thing to do and this is not about Obama. It's much bigger than him.


    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    Here we go again? Its a politics thread Sub, not a "Lick Obama's ass" thread, but I'm sure you would be first in line.

    Who else has the power to change anything? If Obama didn't want to, then it wouldn't be happening.
    I rest my case Yuuici....
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 01-25-2013 at 00:21.

  22. #3771
    Forum Sage
    MATRIX 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    7,981
    Rep Power
    112
    Points
    42,781 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    The ban doesn't bother me at all. Of course it won't stop all events like the latest but i don't think it was the intention. We need more responsible gun ownership in this country, and assault weapons like the one used in Newtown have no business being used outside of Military and other law enforcement. It's probably the right thing to do and this is not about Obama. It's much bigger than him.
    Congratulations, Ranger. You just went full retard.

    So much for that oath you took to support and defend the constitution.

  23. Likes Kwes likes this post
  24. #3772
    Unbound Mercenary
    Kwes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,249
    Rep Power
    143
    Points
    480,349 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    I rest my case Yuuici....
    Good response, really proved a lot.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.




  25. #3773
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,784
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    59,148 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    Congratulations, Ranger. You just went full retard.

    So much for that oath you took to support and defend the constitution.
    lol...setting limits on certain type of weapons and more background checks isn't infringing on anyone's rights. I guess people should be able to walk around carrying grenade launchers, .50 cal machine guns, stinger missiles too right...lol

  26. #3774
    The Heisman
    DayWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    13,134
    Rep Power
    101
    Points
    1,035 (9,287 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Oh here we go again. Now Obama wants to take people's guns.


    I know what you mean... the gun industry makes a killing off these folks...
    Every 8-14 months or so they publish and article saying the Democrats are coming for their guns... and they come a running!!!

    sales spikes, nothing happens... repeat.

    You can set your watch to it.

    By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

  27. #3775
    Forum Sage
    MATRIX 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    7,981
    Rep Power
    112
    Points
    42,781 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    lol...setting limits on certain type of weapons and more background checks isn't infringing on anyone's rights. I guess people should be able to walk around carrying grenade launchers, .50 cal machine guns, stinger missiles too right...lol
    Bull$#@!.

    Grenade launchers and stinger missiles aren't firearms. But yes to the .50 cal machine gun, assuming you could even lift it off the ground.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.