Page 167 of 212 FirstFirst ... 157167177 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,175 of 5283
    Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    Politiicians are not experts they often run departments for which they have no training and need to be advised, her advisers didnt advise her very well.
    Not everyone knows everything about everything but it still makes you think "what a derp."

The person running the department of health isnt a doctor or nurse
    The guy doing the accounting of the UK (chancellor) isnt an accountant.
    And they don't really need to be as long as they don't run those departments by themselves. The president runs the military but isn't a member.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    Politiicians are not experts they often run departments for which they have no training and need to be advised, her advisers didnt advise her very well.
    Not everyone knows everything about everything but it still makes you think "what a derp."

The person running the department of health isnt a doctor or nurse
    The guy doing the accounting of the UK (chancellor) isnt an accountant.
    But, when a politician is proposing legislation and making an argument for that legislation, you'd think maybe they themselves would at least attempt to have some understanding of what they are attempting to legislate.

Beyond that, maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea for the politicians that are making decisions on health care to have some experience in the industry. Maybe politicians that are making decisions that effect businesses should have some experience working/running similar businesses (or just business experience in general). In the US, many if not the majority of our politicians have very little practical work experience outside of public service or the legal field. These are the people that are coming up with laws without any real understanding of the impact of those laws etc.
    "you are both the product and the architect of your environment"

Unbound Mercenary
    http://news.yahoo.com/obama-lambasts...-politics.html

I find it pretty interesting that even after Obama's gun control bill was shot down...and is obviously not what the people want, he says its only "round one" of this issue. Doesn't he get it that if even his own party voted it down, its not in the better interest of the country.

And him calling it a shameful day because his bill wasn't passed through as if he is some arrogant man-child that whines when he doesn't get his way.

But hey, he is great for the gun business. Ironic that the president that is trying to ban guns is the sole reason for the skyrocket of guns sales across the country. lol
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

4. Likes Ixion likes this post
    Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post

I find it pretty interesting that even after Obama's gun control bill was shot down...and is obviously not what the people want, he says its only "round one" of this issue. Doesn't he get it that if even his own party voted it down, its not in the better interest of the country.

And him calling it a shameful day because his bill wasn't passed through as if he is some arrogant man-child that whines when he doesn't get his way.

But hey, he is great for the gun business. Ironic that the president that is trying to ban guns is the sole reason for the skyrocket of guns sales across the country. lol
    Why must you use logic? I'm happy the bill was shot in the foot.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC

Obama annoys me with how he tries to to make you feel like a bad person if you don't agree with him.

Unbound Mercenary
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    Why must you use logic? I'm happy the bill was shot in the foot.
    As am I.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    Obama annoys me with how he tries to to make you feel like a bad person if you don't agree with him.
    Its odd that he thinks that shedding a tear, and trying to tug on heartstrings are a better way to get a bill passed. Its like he thinks he is still a kid, crying to get what he wants. Wasting enormous amounts of money on travels and vacations, and playing over 100 rounds of golf around the beginning of his third year.

Its pathetic and degrading to see a President that lives like a King, who then preaches about spreading the $#@!ing wealth.

Friendship is Carrots
    I'm surprised you guys haven't talked about CISPA yet. It's been regurgitated and refined, wheedling it's way to Obama desk with every revision and attempt. The whole situation is extremely ignorant and greedy.

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Yet, he's two months late submitting the 2014 Fiscal budget.... smh
    Well, at least he finally gave NASA some money to work with (100 million dollars). Happy to see the Government isn't totally overlooking our scientific endeavors. Well, endeavors besides "How can we kill more people?"
    Add me on Steam!

[Forum Rules]
    - [PSN] - [Programmers' Corner]

Forum Sage

Good. I think the democrats have forgotten what happened in 1996 (despite Bill Clinton's warnings) as a result of legislation passed in 1994.

Now Obama can mobilize 100 million+ gun owners against him and democrats which should have a significant impact in 2014 (and beyond).

There are 2 issues that are essentially political suicide, abortion and gun control legislation. It seems that Democrats need a reminder about what happens when you try to push the latter.

If Obama wants to make even less progress in his second term, this is the way to do it.

Unbound Mercenary
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    Good. I think the democrats have forgotten what happened in 1996 (despite Bill Clinton's warnings) as a result of legislation passed in 1994.

Now Obama can mobilize 100 million+ gun owners against him and democrats which should have a significant impact in 2014 (and beyond).

There are 2 issues that are essentially political suicide, abortion and gun control legislation. It seems that Democrats need a reminder about what happens when you try to push the latter.

If Obama wants to make even less progress in his second term, this is the way to do it.
    I hope that the democratic party keep fighting for it, they will continue to loose support from their party, and maybe that will dampen the spirit of the democrats enough for a 2016 victory. Unless the Rep. try to do something stupid, like cross-party appeasement $#@!.

But Obama will continue to cry his way to the end of his presidency cruising with the lowest approval rating ever, and be remembered as nothing more then the first black president, that spent more then a king, and showed nothing for it.

Forum Sage

yep, because we saw what happens to republicans when they talk about abortion or anything else for that matter. Just take a look and see who has the low approval ratings. Who are the ones hanging by a thread? Most of the country agree with tougher background checks and so did the people in congress until it was time to vote on it. They just lost 2 elections and some congressional seats and they still are delusional.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    yep, because we saw what happens to republicans when they talk about abortion or anything else for that matter. Just take a look and see who has the low approval ratings. Who are the ones hanging by a thread? Most of the country agree with tougher background checks and so did the people in congress until it was time to vote on it. They just lost 2 elections and some congressional seats and they still are delusional.
    Oh look, substance continues to prove that he is incapable of thinking for himself.

Tell me, if 90+ percent of people in this country really supported something, wouldn't it be nearly impossible for the legislation not to pass.

Also since when have 90+ percent of people even reached a consensus on anything in this country? (how many people even read the bill and even understood its implications)

Never mind that there were glaring flaws with this legislation. And even though it was watered down from what obama originally wanted he was happy to support it because it was a "bipartisian" effort. Pure political grandstanding there. (I mean if he really wasn't being political about this, he wouldn't settle for such compromises that don't really achieve much). But of course Obama set this up to win either way, if it passed he could say he pushed "historical" gun reforms. If it failed, he could say that he tried harder than anybody else since Clinton, but of course partisan politics/gridlock got in the way and congress is to blame.

Pure politics. Obama got his "vote". Yet he throws a fit when it doesn't go the way he wanted it to.

I wouldn't expect you to understand any of this since you are all for the infringement of the constitution.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    I hope that the democratic party keep fighting for it, they will continue to loose support from their party, and maybe that will dampen the spirit of the democrats enough for a 2016 victory. Unless the Rep. try to do something stupid, like cross-party appeasement $#@!.

But Obama will continue to cry his way to the end of his presidency cruising with the lowest approval rating ever, and be remembered as nothing more then the first black president, that spent more then a king, and showed nothing for it.
    For real, at least when Regan blew up the debt he has Star Wars and other military stuff to show.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Forum Sage
    Oh look, substance continues to prove that he is incapable of thinking for himself.
    Says the fox news viewer.
    Tell me, if 90+ percent of people in this country really supported something, wouldn't it be nearly impossible for the legislation not to pass.
    It's called politics dude.

Also since when have 90+ percent of people even reached a consensus on anything in this country? (how many people even read the bill and even understood its implications)

Never mind that there were glaring flaws with this legislation. And even though it was watered down from what obama originally wanted he was happy to support it because it was a "bipartisian" efort. Pure political grandstanding there. (I mean if he really wasn't being political about this, he wouldn't settle for such compromises that don't really achieve much). But of course Obama set this up to win either way, if it passed he could say he pushed "historical" gun reforms. If it failed, he could say that he tried harder than anybody else since Clinton, but of course partisan politics/gridlock got in the way and congress is to blame.

Pure politics. Obama got his "vote". Yet he throws a fit when it doesn't go the way he wanted it to.

I wouldn't expect you to understand any of this since you are all for the infringement of the constitution.
    Oh please...lol. Lay off with that constitution crap. No one is infringing on the constitution. The only reason reason why we got that result is because 4 or 5 red states democrats voted with republicans to beat the bill. It wasn't the voters...but i'm sure politics had nothing to do with it right? Gun owners are closer to the President than the NRA on this issue. No one is surprised at the result. This congress doesn't have the lowest approval rating of any congress for no reason. It's gonna be funny to see the struggle n 2016.

Does the man's skin color bother you?

You are still hating dude...lol Go look at obama approval ratings and come back and talk facts ok. You want low ratings go look at republicans and the ratings of congress. After that go look and see who has one of the lowest approval ratings of any president who left office. The only place Obama has low approval ratings is with Conservative/republicans. I'm sure kicking their asses in the last two elections has something to do with it. All their efforts failed to make him a one term president.

I think you are still hot about something. You talked all that smack about how your stated hated Obama but it turns out he won your little state. And don't talk about losing support. Look who just lost the last two elections.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 04-18-2013 at 19:12.

Unbound Mercenary
    Does the man's skin color bother you?

You are still hating dude...lol Go look at obama approval ratings and come back and talk facts ok. You want low ratings go look at republicans and the ratings of congress. After that go look and see who has one of the lowest approval ratings of any president who left office. The only place Obama has low approval ratings is with Conservative/republicans. I'm sure kicking their asses in the last two elections has something to do with it. All their efforts failed to make him a one term president.

I think you are still hot about something. You talked all that smack about how your stated hated Obama but it turns out he won your little state. And don't talk about losing support. Look who just lost the last two elections.
    No, his skin doesn't bother me, but it certainly encouraged voters to show up for a president that had little running for him.

And I'm hating still cause the country is being run into the ground, while people like you blindly support Obama no matter what. And about VA being won by Obama...Hitler supposedly won over Germany, reality is that there were a lot of people that hated Hitler.

His approval rating is below 50%. Thats for everyone, not just Rep. If Rep. had such low ratings, and Obama was the god you think he is, he would be able to pass stuff. But he is getting blocked by both parties.

Forum Sage
    No, his skin doesn't bother me, but it certainly encouraged voters to show up for a president that had little running for him.
    You sure do act like it because it seems you like to mention his race a lot. Just my observation though.
    And I'm hating still cause the country is being run into the ground, while people like you blindly support Obama no matter what. And about VA being won by Obama...Hitler supposedly won over Germany, reality is that there were a lot of people that hated Hitler.
    So now you are comparing him to Hitler. You are comparing him to a person responsible for the deaths of millions of jews. At least you admit you are still hating....lol

[His approval rating is below 50%. Thats for everyone, not just Rep. If Rep. had such low ratings, and Obama was the god you think he is, he would be able to pass stuff. But he is getting blocked by both parties.
    yea so much for:

But Obama will continue to cry his way to the end of his presidency cruising with the lowest approval rating ever,
    Its about 48% dude and that's not low. Nice try though.

If people cared enough to go out and vote for republicans they would have the oval office right now. So you can talk about how bad you think Obama is all you want, but what does that say if he won 2 national elections? Don't get it twisted dude. Support for Obama among democrats is strong. Now where is your god and savior Romney right now? I'll tell you. He is kicked to the curb because his party are sore losers who are out of touch with voters. Democrats aren't the ones going around the country on their hands and knees begging for votes from minorities. They are still suffering from that head up the ass syndrome.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 04-18-2013 at 19:52.

Unbound Mercenary
    You sure do act like it because it seems you like to mention his race a lot. Just my observation though.

So now you are comparing him to Hitler. You are comparing him to a person responsible for the deaths of millions of jews. At least you admit you are still hating....lol

yea so much for:

Its about 48% dude and that's not low. Nice try though.

If people cared enough to go out and vote for republicans they would have the oval office right now. So you can talk about how bad you think Obama is all you want, but what does that say if he won 2 national elections. Don't get it twisted dude. Support for Obama among democrats is strong. Now where is your god and savior Romney right now? I'll tell you. He is kicked to the curb because his party are sore losers who are out of touch with voters.
    You seem to like people are racist...maybe thats hinting at some of your own thoughts.

I'm convincing him to Hitler in the sense that he was charismatic, and people liked to overestimate how much he was liked. You went to the genocide, not me. But whatever.

My point is that Obama is not really good on approval rating for much of his ass you are willing to lick, and assume that most others should.

Republicans tried to cross lines, which alienated more conservative voters, if they had stuck to their own party, and attempted to appeal more to Republicans then Democrats. Obama would have lost. Our party is pretty much split.

Romney is not my savior, I didn't like him that much. Did I vote for him? Yes, of course. Do I worship him as you worship Obama? No, $#@! no.

Forum Sage
    Says the fox news viewer.
    Really, fox news viewer? That is the best you can come up with. Even though I have refuted that claim multiple times. Really give you credibility. Hell you are worse than Wes questioning you about your military service.

It's called politics dude.
    Bull$#@!. If the support was really there it would have happened. It wasn't there, so it didn't pass.

It's not 90 percent, its 4 percent:

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/gall...ortant-problem

Oh please...lol. Lay off with that constitution crap. No one is infringing on the constitution. The only reason reason why we got that result is because 4 or 5 red states democrats voted with republicans to beat the bill. It wasn't the voters...but i'm sure politics had nothing to do with it right? Gun owners are closer to the President than the NRA on this issue. No one is surprised at the result. This congress doesn't have the lowest approval rating of any congress for no reason. It's gonna be funny to see the struggle n 2016.
    You are only reinforcing my point further. And keep on continuing to make baseless claims. have any real evidence that "gun owners are closer to the president on this issue than the NRA". No? Didn't think so.

The bill had several flaws. That is why it didn't pass. Simple as that. If it was as straightforward as it was portrayed to be there there really wouldn't have been any issues. Obviously expecting a straightforward bill from congress would be too much to ask. So you got a piece of crap that was rightly discarded.

Good one with the struggle in 2016. People are opening their eyes. They are getting tired of the games played by both sides. They realize that putting their faith in the Democrats is a mistake (if that wasn't the case, why did they lose so big in 2010, even after passing obamacare which is what everyone supposedly wanted), that they are just like the republicans in their ways and that the only difference is their stances on various topics.

People will start to consider independent/3rd party candidates that don't prescribe to either party's bull$#@!. And perhaps when that happens, things can improve. But as long as we are stuck with the same partisan bs, things will only continue to decline.

Not to mention obama breaking his biggest promise;

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...her-pass-agen/

Just wait till they drop the ball on immigration reform.

Apprentice
    Sorry but this is funny. It looks as if people write more and because of that they think they're right. I don't know why people are still debating everything when it's 100% a fact that no matter how wrong a dem. or Rep. are they wont change their ways.
    She put the lime in the coconut, she drank them both up.

http://youtu.be/5LxC3M-Yngs

Forum Sage
    You seem to like people are racist...maybe thats hinting at some of your own thoughts.
    never called anyone a racist but you are the one who likes to mention race.

I'm convincing him to Hitler in the sense that he was charismatic, and people liked to overestimate how much he was liked. You went to the genocide, not me. But whatever.
    yea and Hitler is well remembered for being charismatic right...lol I get it. You're just saying what you hear others say. You comparing Obama to Hitler had nothing to do with charisma. I guess you saw plenty of those tea party signs with Obama with a Hitler mustache....lol

My point is that Obama is not really good on approval rating for much of his ass you are willing to lick, and assume that most others should.
    Not good? Actually it's pretty good. Ass licking? I don't think so. the question is who's behind are you gonna be licking next?

[Republicans tried to cross lines, which alienated more conservative voters, if they had stuck to their own party, and attempted to appeal more to Republicans then Democrats. Obama would have lost. Our party is pretty much split.
    How did they do that? Voter suppression? Not caring about the minority vote? Talking about rape. Working against the president even when they agreed? No they try to do anything but appeal to hard right wingers and used a moderate republican to do it and it didn't work.

Romney is not my savior, I didn't like him that much. Did I vote for him? Yes, of course. Do I worship him as you worship Obama? No, $#@! no.
    Not now he isn't. But before you were singing his praises and bragging about attending one of his rallies in your state. You made it clear that you were convinced that he was the man. Don't try and deny it now.....lol

Really, fox news viewer? That is the best you can come up with. Even though I have refuted that claim multiple times. Really give you credibility. Hell you are worse than Wes questioning you about your military service.
    I don't blame you you. I wouldn't claim it either. Thats what happen when you assume though. You assume I can't think for myself and I assume that you let fox news do your thinking.... lol

Bull$#@!. If the support was really there it would have happened. It wasn't there, so it didn't pass[
    yea keep believing that. It had nothing to do with politics right?
    It's not 90 percent, its 4 percent
    :
    Who brought up percentges? i think that was you.

You are only reinforcing my point further. And keep on continuing to make baseless claims. have any real evidence that "gun owners are closer to the president on this issue than the NRA". No? Didn't think so.

The bill had several flaws. That is why it didn't pass. Simple as that. If it was as straightforward as it was portrayed to be there there really wouldn't have been any issues. Obviously expecting a straightforward bill from congress would be too much to ask. So you got a piece of crap that was rightly discarded.

Good one with the struggle in 2016. People are opening their eyes. They are getting tired of the games played by both sides. They realize that putting their faith in the Democrats is a mistake (if that wasn't the case, why did they lose so big in 2010, even after passing obamacare which is what everyone supposedly wanted), that they are just like the republicans in their ways and that the only difference is their stances on various topics.

People will start to consider independent/3rd party candidates that don't prescribe to either party's bull$#@!. And perhaps when that happens, things can improve. But as long as we are stuck with the same partisan bs, things will only continue to decline.
    The people are recognizing that putting their fate in democrats was a mistake? when did they realize that? was it back in 2008 or was it in 2012?...lol

Not to mention obama breaking his biggest promise;
    Dude please...lol Don't start with that crap. Hard to bring people together when one side main goal was to make you a 1 term president and block everything in the process. Guess that didn't turn out too well did it?....

Just wait till they drop the ball on immigration reform.
    If they do drop the ball guess which party is gonna suffer from it.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 04-18-2013 at 21:17.

Unbound Mercenary
    yea and Hitler is well remembered for being charismatic right...lol I get it. You're just saying what you hear others say. You comparing Obama to Hitler had nothing to do with charisma. I guess you saw plenty of those tea party signs with Obama with a Hitler mustache....lol

Not good? Actually it's pretty good. Ass licking? I don't think so. the question is who's behind are you gonna be licking next?

Not now he isn't. But before you were singing his praises and bragging about attending one of his rallies in your state. You made it clear that you were convinced that he was the man. Don't try and deny it now.....lol
    Never saw a hitler mustache on an Obama sign, ever.

I don't ass lick. Plainly supporting a side of an election is not ass-licking.

I supported my party, and attended a rally, $#@! me right? Romney was not even that great, but he was better then Obama by long shot. lol

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Really sub can you name something good odama has done aside from making the lazy welfare leeches even more lazy and dont say osama because that was all the military and policies your evil boy Busch put in place. I mean Obama doubled debt, says you have to have health insurence or pay 2000 so what what has he done good to justify everything including doubling the debt?
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Forum Sage
    [QUOTE=Sub-stance1;6068669]never called anyone a racist but you are the one who likes to mention race.

How did they do that? Voter suppression? Not caring about the minority vote? Talking about rape. Working against the president even when they agreed? No they try to do anything but appeal to hard right wingers and used a moderate republican to do it and it didn't work.

I don't blame you you. I wouldn't claim it either. Thats what happen when you assume though. You assume I can't think for myself and I assume that you let fox news do your thinking.... lol
    I evaluate you based on what you post here. My statement is a reflection of what I observed of your posts. The same cannot be said about your implication that i get my information from fox news. For all you may know, I may not even own a television.

yea keep believing that. It had nothing to do with politics right?
    :
    Who brought up percentges? i think that was you.
    It had nothing to do with the legislation itself, right?

Who brought up a vague reference to the poll numbers?

Most of the country agree with tougher background checks and so did the people in congress until it was time to vote on it.

The people are recognizing that putting their fate in democrats was a mistake? when did they realize that? was it back in 2008 or was it in 2012?...lol
    In case you hadn't noticed, people realize it isn't a good idea to give one party control of congress and the executive branch (nevermind the supreme court). So they did what they could to ensure neither party would be in that position (especially for an extended period of time).

Dude please...lol Don't start with that crap. Hard to bring people together when one side main goal was to make you a 1 term president and block everything in the process. Guess that didn't turn out too well did it?....
    Yeah because Obama was the only president ever to face opposition from another party/congress. Never happened to Clinton. Never happened to Bush Sr. Never happened to Regan. Never happened to Ford. Never happened to Nixon. Never happened to Eisenhower.

If they do drop the ball guess which party is gonna suffer from it.
    The one that screws up.

The democrats have control of the executive branch and the senate. How long do you think they can bank on people focusing on when Republicans dropping the ball and not when they themselves drop the ball. They are continue moving us forward on spending, putting us closer and closer to financial oblivion. Obamacare will take full effect in 2014 and we can start to see and feel all the problems in that piece of legislation. Iran and North Korea are hell bent into getting the US to slip up and draw us into a dangerous affair. Eventually all those things and more will catch up to the Democrats. It might be, 2014 or perhaps 2016, or possibly even further out. Mark my words it will happen before the end of this decade.

Items Joker (limited ICON)Big BossRaiden
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Really sub can you name something good odama has done aside from making the lazy welfare leeches even more lazy and dont say osama because that was all the military and policies your evil boy Busch put in place. I mean Obama doubled debt, says you have to have health insurence or pay 2000 so what what has he done good to justify everything including doubling the debt?
    Not here to defend the Right or the Left. Just want to point out that you can't just give total credit to the Seals for the killing and capture of Osama. It was a collaboration of different organizations and experts who were assigned that job. Obama gets credit because he had the final decision on weather the mission was a go or not, and had Osama not been there i can already imagine the backlash of a failed mission he would of received not only nationally but internationally.
    I find it a bit absurd that you credit Bush's policies for that mission, would you remind me which of his policies got us binladen?

Forum Sage
    Never saw a hitler mustache on an Obama sign, ever.
    ok right...lol

I don't ass lick. Plainly supporting a side of an election is not ass-licking.
    lol.... at the irony of that.

I supported my party, and attended a rally, $#@! me right? Romney was not even that great, but he was better then Obama by long shot. lol
    Apparently he wasn't because your state voted for Obama....lol

Made Mitt Romney and the republican party his $#@!..

Thankfully, the Republican party is in shambles. The overwhelming majority of the country now think that they are a) too extreme, b) out of touch, and c) too unwilling to compromise. They've lost the culture war, with the majority of Americans by and large now no longer being opposed to gay marriage, abortion or pot use. They tied their wagon to an insane horse (the tea party) thinking it would help them - now too late they realize the tea party is a national embarrassment that they would love to be rid of, but can't figure out how to do so quietly and without the tea party continuing to embarrass them. Their base of older white males are figuratively and literally dying off. They continue to live in a delusion by believing that the problem is their message 'delivery', and not the message itself, such that they're currently attempting various youth and minority 'outreach' efforts but which are HILARIOUSLY crashing and burning. Some of them are smart enough to know that being the Party of Stupid(tm) and coupling yourself to the fringe right of religious extremists is not a winning strategy, but to change their platform would alienate said base of fringe lunatics and extremists, which also happen to be the only thing still propping the party up. Without their wonton gerrymandering, they wouldn't have kept the house and would be entirely irrelevant right now.

The GOP is dying a slow extinction. Which is great - the party has failed so utterly to live up to 'conservative' ideals, with any luck what rises from the ashes of its death will be something more resembling an actual political party
    Wish i could rep you for that. But like I said before, some people are too delusional to see what's right there in front of them. Their base is continuing to die off. Its so funny now to see some of them do a turn around on things like same sex marriage now that some of their family members are coming out as gay.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 04-19-2013 at 01:43.

The Heisman
    pretty sad that we can't even pass a watered down gun control bill like universal background checks

don't change a thing GOP... I'm sure you guys are on the right track.

Bring on 2014!

=======

FYI Tooney and Manchin ≠ Obama's gun bill... god you people just regurgitate everything you hear on faux don't ya?
    Last edited by DayWalker; 04-19-2013 at 01:39.

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

Thread Information