Page 181 of 212 FirstFirst ... 171181191 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,525 of 5283
    Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by weskurtz81 View Post
    Darryl Issa said it and the "whistle blower" confirmed the report did not say funding was an issue. Go read the report if you want, I did.
    That's BS. I saw the hearing on c-span, not just the 6 minute video you posted. He was spinning. He isn't interested in uncovering nothing. It's just another attempt to stick it to the Obama administrations. Another partisan attempt by the same old GOP.

June 14, 2002: US Consulate attacked, Karachi, Pakistan; 10 killed, 51 injured

February 28, 2003: US Consulate attacked in Karachi, Pakistan, by gunmen on motorcycles; 2 killed

June 30, 2004: US Embassy bombed in Uzbekistan; 2 killed, 9 injured

December 6, 2004: US Consulate in Saudi Arabia stormed by gunmen; 9 killed

March 2, 2006: Suicide bomber targets US Consulate in Karachi, Pakistan; 4 killed including a US Diplomat, 50 injured

September 12, 2006: Armed men attack US Embassy in Syria; 1 killed, 13 injured

January 12, 2007: US Embassy in Athens attacked by grenades; no deaths or injuries

February 21, 2008: US Embassy in Serbia attacked by rioters and set on fire; 1 killed

March 18, 2008: US Embassy in Sana'a, Yemen attacked by mortar; 2 killed in school next door

July 9, 2008: US Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey attacked; 3 killed

September 17, 2008: US Embassy in Sana'a, Yemen attacked; 13 killed, 16 injured

NUMBER OF CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATIONS: 0

I never said I thought the VP knew either.
    I know. But not "convinced" Bush knew....lol

Actually, I'd just like to think you can have a discussion about something without acting like a child, but that may not be possible.
    Well you are the one that quoted me wes. I'm not acting like a child I'm giving my opinion along with some facts. I already told you before, if you don't like it you can use the ignore feature. It's your choice. Nobody is forcing you to read what i post.

Ok, so THAT website has no bias at all, and you can take what they report as 100% fact without actually reading the document they reference? Roger that!
    of course it's a fact. No WMDs were found before or after we invaded Iraq. Now I know I'm a badass, but even i can't get my hands on that memo that is top secret and confidential. The UK were the one's who broke this to the media. Faux news turned a blind eye like we knew they would. It's a fact.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush%E2...2003_Iraq_memo

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/8501131.stm

We will know when it's all said and done.
    it will never be all said and done till Obama is out of the white house.....lol

I'm not answering the question because it has nothing to do with my point. My point has absolutely NOTHING to do with Fox News, but you seem to be completely hung up on them, so continue on your crusade buddy, I won't stop you!
    Because you can't. This whole thing started because i was panning the Faux news source right?

Quote me once saying Fox News isn't biased.... go on... I'll wait.

You are the one arguing that they are biased, I've never disagreed with you on that point..... again... I'll wait.
    then why have have have a problem when i say it? They are biased but just don't say it?

How have I overlooked it? All I said is, if you haven't watched the clip you don't know if it's false.All media outlets spin one way or another, you have to take them all with a grain of salt. Doesn't mean you should simply ignore ALL of them because they spin.
    They do spin...but not like Faux. It's not even close.

Again.... quote me where I defended them saying that they AREN'T biased, DON'T spin.... I'll wait.
    That's obvious....lol You are defending them.

So you don't have a problem with the IRS specifically targeting political groups from one side of the isle?
    Nope. Don't like the IRS or the Tea party so i don't care.

Man, you are probably the only Ranger that has this much time to post on a message board on a regular basis month after month, year after year. I guess you guys don't ever get deployed to remote locations.
    My profession has nothing to do with this wes. When you earn this tab, or any tab then you can talk.

I see you are still lurking around...lol You can't help it.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 05-17-2013 at 18:06.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    That's BS. I saw the hearing on c-span, not just the 6 minute video you posted. He was spinning. He isn't interested in uncovering nothing. It's just another attempt to stick it to the Obama administrations. Another partisan attempt by the same old GOP.
    We are all entitled to our opinions, not sure how everyone (including the ARB) agreeing that funding was not an issue can be misconstrued to mean funding was the issue.

June 14, 2002: US Consulate attacked, Karachi, Pakistan; 10 killed, 51 injured

February 28, 2003: US Consulate attacked in Karachi, Pakistan, by gunmen on motorcycles; 2 killed

June 30, 2004: US Embassy bombed in Uzbekistan; 2 killed, 9 injured

December 6, 2004: US Consulate in Saudi Arabia stormed by gunmen; 9 killed

March 2, 2006: Suicide bomber targets US Consulate in Karachi, Pakistan; 4 killed including a US Diplomat, 50 injured

September 12, 2006: Armed men attack US Embassy in Syria; 1 killed, 13 injured

January 12, 2007: US Embassy in Athens attacked by grenades; no deaths or injuries

February 21, 2008: US Embassy in Serbia attacked by rioters and set on fire; 1 killed

March 18, 2008: US Embassy in Sana'a, Yemen attacked by mortar; 2 killed in school next door

July 9, 2008: US Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey attacked; 3 killed

September 17, 2008: US Embassy in Sana'a, Yemen attacked; 13 killed, 16 injured

NUMBER OF CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATIONS: 0

Number of Ambassadors murdered? 0.

I'm not saying they should not have investigated those attacks, I think they all should have been investigated, including this one, by the ARB.

I know. But not "convinced" Bush knew....lol
    There's no proof that he did know so why should I be convinced?

Well you are the one that quoted me wes. I'm not acting like a child I'm giving my opinion along with some facts. I already told you before, if you don't like it you can use the ignore feature. It's your choice. Nobody is forcing you to read what i post.
    I didn't realize that it was asking to much to have an adult conversation. I have no problem with stating of facts or opinion, it's the manner in which you present your argument that I don't care for. Leaving the personal attacks out of your comments would go a long way.

I'm not saying I've been innocent, I have been guilty of that as well, but I'm willing to keep it civil if you are.

of course it's a fact. No WMDs were found before or after we invaded Iraq. Now I know I'm a badass, but even i can't get my hands on that memo that is top secret and confidential. The UK were the one's who broke this to the media. Faux news turned a blind eye like we knew they would. It's a fact.
    I don't think I debated whether or not we found WMD's before or after the war, I only questioned the President's knowledge prior to going to war.

As far as the memo is concerned, the original memo was leaked and copied, the copy is available online if you care to read it. Of course, we cannot attest to the accuracy of the copy, but it's there if you want to read it.

I do find it somewhat surprising that you simply read a websites interpretation of the transcript and call it simply "fact" without even trying to seek out the transcript and come to your own conclusion.

it will never be all said and done till Obama is out of the white house.....lol
    Maybe, maybe not.

Because you can't. This whole thing started because i was panning the Faux news source right?
    Like I said, it's not because you were panning Fox News, pan them all you want, my only disagreement is completely disregarding the information based SOLELY on the source. If you had said "Yeah, I listened to her but I think she is full of $#@!, seems like she's just doing the typical Fox News spin move".... ok, you listened to it and think it's nonsense.... no argument from me unless I think the content itself has some merit.

Like I said, and have said on MANY occasions, pan Fox all you want, I don't care about that.

then why have have have a problem when i say it? They are biased but just don't say it?
    See above.

They do spin...but not like Faux. It's not even close.
    Maybe, maybe not. I'm sure sure everyone has their own opinion based on which media outlets are being discussed.

That's obvious....lol You are defending them.
    Nope.... not defending them.

Nope. Don't like the IRS or the Tea party so i don't care.
    Ok, so if it turns out that the IRS was specifically targeting groups of a specific political leaning while not targeting others.... you don't see any problems with that?
    Last edited by weskurtz81; 05-17-2013 at 21:59.
    "you are both the product and the architect of your environment"

Forum Sage
    We are all entitled to our opinions, not sure how everyone (including the ARB) agreeing that funding was not an issue can be misconstrued to mean funding was the issue.
    There is no real issue. it's just another GOP ploy. Can't touch the president so we can use this against Hillary if she decides to run in 2016. It won't work though. They are destined to lose again but there hatred of the president will continue. They suck and they know it.

Number of Ambassadors murdered? 0.
    Blood is blood and Americans are Americans. Ambassadors or Diplomat, it doesn't matter.

There's no proof that he did know so why should I be convinced?
    You are the one who brought it up. I don't need convincing because I know. You can believe what you want. Nothing wrong with being naive. It's your bubble.

I didn't realize that it was asking to much to have an adult conversation. I have no problem with stating of facts or opinion, it's the manner in which you present your argument that I don't care for. Leaving the personal attacks out of your comments would go a long way.

I'm not saying I've been innocent, I have been guilty of that as well, but I'm willing to keep it civil if you are.
    You never asked me anything. You do what you always do. Lurk around this forum and wait for substance to post and then pounce,throw a personal jab, then claim to be the civil one....lol I never asked for any adult conversation with you. I prefer you ignore me, but it seems you just can't do it.

I don't think I debated whether or not we found WMD's before or after the war, I only questioned the President's knowledge prior to going to war.
    Sure wes...lol you won't debate it because you know the truth.

As far as the memo is concerned, the original memo was leaked and copied, the copy is available online if you care to read it. Of course, we cannot attest to the accuracy of the copy, but it's there if you want to read it.
    I don't need to read it. I know there was no WMD's found in Iraq. That's was the whole premise of the invasion. There were none, he lied, end of story. i really don't care if you are convinced or not. whether you're convinced he knew is a non factor, unless you can prove it wrong.

I do find it somewhat surprising that you simply read a websites interpretation of the transcript and call it simply "fact" without even trying to seek out the transcript and come to your own conclusion.
    I didn't come to my own conclusion. It's a fact. The UN knew it, the weapons inspectors knew it, soldiers on the ground knew it, and Bush knew it. It's all there in black and white, and his administration's reluctance to discuss it supports it. Every time it comes up they do a:

Maybe, maybe not.
    maybe not I think. maybe after 2016 if they can manage to win back the white house....lol If Hillary runs they are $#@! out of luck and they know it....lol

Like I said, it's not because you were panning Fox News, pan them all you want, my only disagreement is completely disregarding the information based SOLELY on the source. If you had said "Yeah, I listened to her but I think she is full of $#@!, seems like she's just doing the typical Fox News spin move".... ok, you listened to it and think it's nonsense.... no argument from me unless I think the content itself has some merit.

Like I said, and have said on MANY occasions, pan Fox all you want, I don't care about that.
    You do care wes. The evidence is right there for everyone to see. It pains you to see me post something negative about fox. You do it over and over again and you will continue to do it. Mark my words, you will do it again....lol

Maybe, maybe not. I'm sure sure everyone has their own opinion based on which media outlets are being discussed.
    They do but not like faux. You see, you keep proving me right every time you respond to a faux post....lol

Ok, so if it turns out that the IRS was specifically targeting groups of a specific political leaning while not targeting others.... you don't see any problems with that?
    What don't you you understand about me not caring about the IRS or the tea party. They could target them all they want. Never cared for them so I'm not gonna start acting like I do now.

Veteran
    There is no real issue. it's just another GOP ploy. Can't touch the president so we can use this against Hillary if she decides to run in 2016. It won't work though. They are destined to lose again but there hatred of the president will continue. They suck and they know it.
    That has nothing to do with what we were just discussing. You said it was a funding problem, I post a video that says otherwise, you say it's a lie, I reference the ARB review, you deflect and call it all a ploy.

Blood is blood and Americans are Americans. Ambassadors or Diplomat, it doesn't matter.
    I don't disagree, I'm just telling you why this went before the ARB and those didn't....

You are the one who brought it up. I don't need convincing because I know. You can believe what you want. Nothing wrong with being naive. It's your bubble.
    I'm the one that brought up Bush? In what parallel universe do you live? You are the one that brought him into this and said he stood in front of the country and lied....

You never asked me anything. You do what you always do. Lurk around this forum and wait for substance to post and then pounce,throw a personal jab, then claim to be the civil one....lol I never asked for any adult conversation with you. I prefer you ignore me, but it seems you just can't do it.
    I actually did a few posts ago. As far as lurking, you can call it what you want. I read posts, respond to some, don't respond to others. As far as the personal jabs go, that's a two way street bud, at least I can admit it and try to agree to leave that stuff out.

Sure wes...lol you won't debate it because you know the truth.
    You linked to a website that accused Bush of pushing a war while knowing for a fact there were no WMD's... that's what YOU brought up. I responded with surprise that you take the story as 100% fact without even doing any research into it, keep in mind the story was accusing Bush of lying to the public not whether or not we found WMD's before or after the war. You then say "of course it's a fact. No WMDs were found before or after we invaded Iraq.".

So, after that little exchange, I respond saying that I wasn't debating whether or not we found WMD's because that's literally NOT WHAT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT, and you respond with the above?

Do you see how little sense your responses make?

I don't need to read it. I know there was no WMD's found in Iraq. That's was the whole premise of the invasion. There were none, he lied, end of story. i really don't care if you are convinced or not. whether you're convinced he knew is a non factor, unless you can prove it wrong.
    Lie - to make a false statement with the intention to deceive
    If he didn't for a fact know there were no WMD's, he could not have been lying. We can debate the topic all you want as to whether or not we ever found anything, but let's try to stay on track as much as possible and out of the rabbit hole you are taking us down.

You do care wes. The evidence is right there for everyone to see. It pains you to see me post something negative about fox. You do it over and over again and you will continue to do it. Mark my words, you will do it again....lol

They do but not like faux. You see, you keep proving me right every time you respond to a faux post....lol
    I don't know if I can explain this in a way you can understand, but I will try one more time. It's not the attacks on Fox, it's dismissing information without evening knowing what information you are dismissing. You admitted that you didn't even watch the video, just like you don't need to read the ARB or other documents, and you come to a conclusion that you state to be fact.

How can anyone that doesn't even read or watch something know their opinion on such to be fact if they don't have any idea what was actually typed or recorded?

What don't you you understand about me not caring about the IRS or the tea party. They could target them all they want. Never cared for them so I'm not gonna start acting like I do now.
    I didn't ask if you care about the IRS or Tea Party, I asked if you thought it was a problem for the United State Government to use the IRS to target groups of a specific (didn't state which) political leaning? What if the US Government, under a Republican president, was harassing liberal groups, sending the IRS after them? What if they were specifically targeting veteran organizations for some reason? Would you honestly not have a problem with any of that?
    Last edited by weskurtz81; 05-18-2013 at 05:27.

Forum Sage
    That has nothing to do with what we were just discussing. You said it was a funding problem, I post a video that says otherwise, you say it's a lie, I reference the ARB review, you deflect and call it all a ploy.
    The video didn't say other wise. It was just two people disagreeing, and with that dirt bag Issa agreeing with the so called whistle blower, whom he got to testify... political ploy.

I don't disagree, I'm just telling you why this went before the ARB and those didn't.
    Bull$#@!.... You aren't telling me nothing because you don't know why. You didn't even know until I posted them. If Obama was in the white house with a republican house they probably would of tried the same crap they are trying right now back then. Its what the GOP do best. They can't win so they do stunts. They are corn flakes.

I'm the one that brought up Bush? In what parallel universe do you live? You are the one that brought him into this and said he stood in front of the country and lied....
    Actually I bought up Iraq first. It's kinda hard to talk about that without mentioning the mastermind behind it. I pointed out the bias in good old faux media. It's nothing new. I do it all the time.

I actually did a few posts ago. As far as lurking, you can call it what you want. I read posts, respond to some, don't respond to others. As far as the personal jabs go, that's a two way street bud, at least I can admit it and try to agree to leave that stuff out
    You do lurk and you threw jabs. I responded to Cuguy's post and you just couldn't resist going after my military career like you have done so many times before. You even tried to start a "fake ranger" thread over it...lol Like i'm going to give out my personal information in a $#@!ing game forum?
    You really had nothing to do with the discussion I was having with Fear, but like always you but in and don't know when to just go away.

You linked to a website that accused Bush of pushing a war while knowing for a fact there were no WMD's... that's what YOU brought up. I responded with surprise that you take the story as 100% fact without even doing any research into it, keep in mind the story was accusing Bush of lying to the public not whether or not we found WMD's before or after the war. You then say "of course it's a fact. No WMDs were found before or after we invaded Iraq.".
    It wasn't a accusation. It was facts and it was proven true.

So, after that little exchange, I respond saying that I wasn't debating whether or not we found WMD's because that's literally NOT WHAT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT, and you respond with the above?
    There is nothing to debate on that. You didn't debate because you know you can't refute it. The whole $#@!ing world knows that there were no WMDs.

If he didn't for a fact know there were no WMD's, he could not have been lying. We can debate the topic all you want as to whether or not we ever found anything, but let's try to stay on track as much as possible and out of the rabbit hole you are taking us down.
    Again wes, you can live in that bubble of denial all you want. There is no debate about it. It

I don't know if I can explain this in a way you can understand, but I will try one more time. It's not the attacks on Fox, it's dismissing information without evening knowing what information you are dismissing. You admitted that you didn't even watch the video, just like you don't need to read the ARB or other documents, and you come to a conclusion that you state to be fact.
    Why is it a big deal to you if i dismiss anything. If I did or didn't watch it, so what. what's it to you? You got a man crush?

How can anyone that doesn't even read or watch something know their opinion on such to be fact if they don't have any idea what was actually typed or recorded
    ?
    Don't need to. The source is all i needed in this case. If it says Faux and it's political, then it's the same old story. It's a fact that my opinion is that faux news is $#@!. That's the only fact I need to know.

I didn't ask if you care about the IRS or Tea Party, I asked if you thought it was a problem for the United State Government to use the IRS to target groups of a specific (didn't state which) political leaning? What if the US Government, under a Republican president, was harassing liberal groups, sending the IRS after them? What if they were specifically targeting veteran organizations for some reason? Would you honestly not have a problem with any of that?
    I still don't give a rats ass who they target because the IRS has been doing that $#@! for a long time. I sure as hell don't care about the tea party getting targeted. I say go ahead and stick it to em. I'll still sleep well. No sympathy here.

Edit::lol... and i see you are still lurking and it's like 0100 in the morning. I'm high on meds with some friends playing Halo. What is your excuse for being on this forum so late....lol
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 05-18-2013 at 07:22.

Veteran
    The video didn't say other wise. It was just two people disagreeing, and with that dirt bag Issa agreeing with the so called whistle blower, whom he got to testify... political ploy.
    Bull$#@!.... You aren't telling me nothing because you don't know why. You didn't even know until I posted them. If Obama was in the white house with a republican house they probably would of tried the same crap they are trying right now back then. Its what the GOP do best. They can't win so they do stunts. They are corn flakes.

Actually I bought up Iraq first. It's kinda hard to talk about that without mentioning the mastermind behind it. I pointed out the bias in good old faux media. It's nothing new. I do it all the time.
    You do lurk and you threw jabs. I responded to Cuguy's post and you just couldn't resist going after my military career like you have done so many times before. You even tried to start a "fake ranger" thread over it...lol Like i'm going to give out my personal information in a $#@!ing game forum?
    You really had nothing to do with the discussion I was having with Fear, but like always you but in and don't know when to just go away.

It wasn't a accusation. It was facts and it was proven true.

There is nothing to debate on that. You didn't debate because you know you can't refute it. The whole $#@!ing world knows that there were no WMDs.

Again wes, you can live in that bubble of denial all you want. There is no debate about it. It

Why is it a big deal to you if i dismiss anything. If I did or didn't watch it, so what. what's it to you? You got a man crush?
    ?
    Don't need to. The source is all i needed in this case. If it says Faux and it's political, then it's the same old story. It's a fact that my opinion is that faux news is $#@!. That's the only fact I need to know.

I still don't give a rats ass who they target because the IRS has been doing that $#@! for a long time. I sure as hell don't care about the tea party getting targeted. I say go ahead and stick it to em. I'll still sleep well. No sympathy here.

Edit::lol... and i see you are still lurking and it's like 0100 in the morning. I'm high on meds with some friends playing Halo. What is your excuse for being on this forum so late....lol

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Mostly, nothing either party does actually works for the People.

9. Likes Ezekiel, Kwes likes this post
    Forum Sage

What I wanna hear is a retraction from all liberals about their Lord & Master not repeating Bush's mistakes. Or am I being a racist/killer of children enabler/lolbertarian etc...?

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    What I wanna hear is a retraction from all liberals about their Lord & Master not repeating Bush's mistakes. Or am I being a racist/killer of children enabler/lolbertarian etc...?
    http://thehill.com/blogs/global-affa...quiet-on-syria

12. Likes Ezekiel likes this post
    Unbound Mercenary
    I wanna see Obama stand up for a racial crime such as the Trayvon/Zimmerman case, but one such as when a white baby was murdered in cold blood by a black man, simply because the baby was white. The baby was thirteen months old, and its mother watched helplessly as her baby was gunned down...and Obama said nothing the racist piece of $#@!.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

14. Likes Soldierboy likes this post
    Forum Sage

Read about this a few days ago. Keep quiet or you're next. Gotta love that transparency.

Dedicated Member
    DemocRATS make me sick. Everything is "PC"(Politically correct), now they are banning the "I" word from UCLA (illegal immigrant). Free speach! You can debate anything! Except... facts

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Man, I DO NOT want us to go to war with Syria. I know we are the U.S. and we only want to help, but we're already fighting wars! Let's get out of those wars and THEN consider helping Syria!

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Whats with the shutdowns in USA?
    Last edited by keefy; 10-01-2013 at 20:26.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    Whats with the shutdowns in USA?
    Disagreement over the budget, specifically regarding the funding of Obamacare (Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act).

PSU Technical Advisor
    Congress should be entirely dissolved and forced to run for re elections.

Power Member
    I have to ask, will likely get smashed for this, but do you Americans realize just how much the rest of the world laughs AT you?

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    So what does syria have that america want? I know little about syria so excuse my ignorance. .

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    Congress should be entirely dissolved and forced to run for re elections.
    That would cause many problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Kopkiwi View Post
    I have to ask, will likely get smashed for this, but do you Americans realize just how much the rest of the world laughs AT you?
    What makes you think we give a damn?

Power Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    That would cause many problems.

What makes you think we give a damn?
    Ever thought that attitude might be part of the problem? Blinkers on, head in the sand, looking after number 1.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Items User name style
    like no one else laughs at other countries? I really don't laugh at anything at all with America unless political debates are happening before, during, and after elections. Other then that, I find myself laughing at other countries trying to evolve, now that's funny.

Forum Sage
    Ever thought that attitude might be part of the problem? Blinkers on, head in the sand, looking after number 1.
    Ok bro, that is totally the issue.

Have fun in NZ.

Power Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    Ok bro, that is totally the issue.

Have fun in NZ.
    Great argument.

One of the most respected and livable countries in the world? I think I will have fun.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    D3seeker
    Items PS3 Slim
    Congress...... Lets be fair here. There is only so much we can do. Voting lobbying, petitioning and paying attention is only so good considering in the end it is still down to the politicians in there to actually do what you put them there for, or just do whatever the hell they want with total disregard for the fact that we put them there for a reason in the first place (or better yet, can't do their job because of other politicians who simply oppose them, or want to do whatever they want to do)

America is in a mess, and I personally have no hope at the moment that these guys will ever get their $#@! together.

And yes it is times like this that reinforce my desire to move out of this country.

Thread Information