Page 189 of 215 FirstFirst ... 179189199 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,725 of 5369
    Forum Overseer
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Completely Average View Post
    There is an age old saying that applies here..............

If you're under 30 and a Conservative you don't have a heart.

If you're over 30 and a Liberal you don't have a brain.
    lol funny.

Elite Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Completely Average View Post
    There is an age old saying that applies here..............

If you're under 30 and a Conservative you don't have a heart.

If you're over 30 and a Liberal you don't have a brain.
    I guess that leaves libertarians as having no courage.......lol

Last edited by Sub-stance1; 10-06-2013 at 22:19.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    I swear they are trying to make the American people rebel... ffs

http://washingtonexaminer.com/park-s...rticle/2536908

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I swear they are trying to make the American people rebel... ffs

http://washingtonexaminer.com/park-s...rticle/2536908
    Man media now a days is like girls in high school. Drama drama drama. Unless you believe in llluminate.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    I find this really bizarre a world leader and power just shuts down certain things because they cannot agree on stuff.
    Last edited by keefy; 10-08-2013 at 01:10.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    They've shut down parks that are on federal land, but don't receive any federal funding.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    They've shut down parks that are on federal land, but don't receive any federal funding.
    Which was something they didnt do last time they sht down. I don't know who is to blame but they want this shut down to be so over the top drama it is sad.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Elite Sage
    Oh come on man, that ridiculous. That's a golf course on a military instillation.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Oh come on man, that ridiculous. That's a golf course on a military instillation.
    So are the discount shops on the military bases that are closed even for active duty military... yeah, ridiculous.

The Heisman
    perks of being the most powerful man on the planet

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/1...948.html?hp=r2
    Last edited by DayWalker; 10-08-2013 at 03:00.

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

Elite Sage
    So are the discount shops on the military bases that are closed even for active duty military... yeah, ridiculous.
    Yea, blame that one on congress too. 70% of the country is blaming this on them. Like I said before, they are only hurting themselves in the long run. The gov is gonna open back up regardless.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Yea, blame that one on congress too. 70% of the country is blaming this on them. Like I said before, they are only hurting themselves in the long run. The gov is gonna open back up regardless.
    Congress doesn't decide on what closes. Do they?

Altogether, I blame it on Congress and the President. Sure. However, isn't it the President who decides on which things are closed, stay open, etc.? Who makes that choice?

Elite Sage
    Congress doesn't decide on what closes. Do they?
    They do when they control the funding.

Altogether, I blame it on Congress and the President. Sure. However, isn't it the President who decides on which things are closed, stay open, etc.? Who makes that choice?
    No. It doesn't matter because without funds nothing can function. I'm sure he can go over their head but it's not his job. It's their job to pass a budget and keep gov running. They helped in creating those bills that they should be paying.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    They do when they control the funding.

No. It doesn't matter because without funds nothing can function. I'm sure he can go over their head but it's not his job. It's their job to pass a budget and keep gov running. They helped in creating those bills that they should be paying.
    There are things getting closed that aren't federally funded at all! A privately owned hotel has been shut down by... who? The President. There is a park that is on federal property, no funding whatsoever. It was closed down and barricaded.

Also, I think they are saying 90% of the government has been House approved for funding, but the Senate won't pass it. If they do pass it, Obama said he'd veto it.

Forum Overseer
    i heard that the funding bill was temporary. but yea, it seems like both sides are stubborn right now.

Elite Sage
    There are things getting closed that aren't federally funded at all! A privately owned hotel has been shut down by... who? The President. There is a park that is on federal property, no funding whatsoever. It was closed down and barricaded.
    Fear, I don't know where you get your news from, but it isn't accurate.
    Also, I think they are saying 90% of the government has been House approved for funding, but the Senate won't pass it. If they do pass it, Obama said he'd veto it.
    Who is they? Right wing media? If it is then take it with a grain of salt. They aren't telling you that they want obama care delayed or stopped. That's what this is all about.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Fear, I don't know where you get your news from, but it isn't accurate.

Who is they? Right wing media? If it is then take it with a grain of salt. They aren't telling you that they want obama care delayed or stopped. That's what this is all about.
    It is plenty accurate. These federal places are being closed by the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, appointed groups that Obama is in charge of. If you can provide with some links, info, etc., that proves me wrong, I'd be happy to see it.

There's nothing wrong with Obamacare being delayed or stopped. It's what is best for the American people.

Elite Sage
    It is plenty accurate. These federal places are being closed by the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, appointed groups that Obama is in charge of. If you can provide with some links, info, etc., that proves me wrong, I'd be happy to see it.
    No, you provide the credible link that proves obama is closing down federal buildings. It's clear that you don't really know how these things work. Where are you getting this from? Who is this they? Fox news?

There's nothing wrong with Obamacare being delayed or stopped. It's what is best for the American people.
    According to who?

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Why wouldn't I know that the Federal Gov't controls the Federal Gov't?

I don't know how these things work, but you do? I have to provide links to back my comments up, but you don't? Rather than just say I don't know how these things work, and apparently you do, explain to me how you come to that conclusion.

The damned Obamacare is what says it would be best for American people until it's actually GOOD for everyone.

Let me ask you this... do you do drugs? hardcore drugs? Should it be mandatory that your health insurance premiums have rehab figured into it? How about your wife, when she's 67 years old she still has to have maternity leave in her insurance policy?

Elite Sage
    Why wouldn't I know that the Federal Gov't controls the Federal Gov't?
    You sound like you don't because you actually believe that story....lol The president doesn't have the authority to just do what he wants. if he did the house and senate would be made up of only democrats...lol

I don't know how these things work, but you do? I have to provide links to back my comments up, but you don't? Rather than just say I don't know how these things work, and apparently you do, explain to me how you come to that conclusion.
    You don't have to do anything. I just wanna know where you are getting this from because it makes no sense.

The damned Obamacare is what says it would be best for American people until it's actually GOOD for everyone.
    Its a legislation passed by congress, the supreme court and signed by the president. It's a law. There is no debating that. people would rather have this healthcare than no healthcare.

Let me ask you this... do you do drugs? hardcore drugs? Should it be mandatory that your health insurance premiums have rehab figured into it? How about your wife, when she's 67 years old she still has to have maternity leave in her insurance policy?
    And where are you getting that from? ...lol Lets shut down the gov because we don't like the premiums? It makes no sense.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 10-08-2013 at 05:34.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    You sound like you don't because you actually believe that story....lol The president doesn't have the authority to just do what he wants. if he did the house and senate would be made up of only democrats...lol

You don't have to do anything. I just wanna know where you are getting this from because it makes no sense.

Maybe it doesn't make sense to you, but it does to plenty of people. I think it doesn't make sense to you because you don't want to believe that Obama is hurting this country more than he's helping it.

Its a legislation passed by congress, the supreme court and signed by the president. It's a law. There is no debating that. people would rather have this healthcare than no healthcare.

Dude... who do you know that actually KNOWS what is going to happen with their coverage, their doctors, their costs, that actually want Obamacare to stay? Don't say it was passed by Congress. It was passed by Democrats and nothing more.

And where are you getting that from? ...lol Lets shut down the gov because we don't like the premiums? It makes no sense.

I'm getting that from the actual mandates that are in Obamacare. Read it. My wifes policy will have mandatory drug rehab, maternity care and child care... I'll have to keep going through it all to find out more, but this is CONFIRMED. I'm not making this stuff up. We were told by Obama himself that premiums would go down, we could keep our current health care, and doctors. Those were selling points he promoted. Guess what... he's full of $#@!. Our health care policies will be gone Jan. 1st. Some of the doctors aren't going to accept Obamacare insurance, and our premiums are going to be $220 more per month.
    Last edited by F34R; 10-08-2013 at 06:01.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    usa gov is confusing as $#@!

Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by -Dj- View Post
    usa gov is confusing as $#@!
    That's not even the tip of the iceberg, man.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Obama said "raising the debt limit doesn't raise our debt"... smh

Thread Information