Page 44 of 210 FirstFirst ... 344454 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 5237
    Veteran
    This is forthelulz!

"you are both the product and the architect of your environment"

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    santorum surged all over 3 states last night. Very very surprising. I though Mittens would've been unbeatable out west, but to me this screams he can't get nominated now. My bet, Santorum and Newt are gonna start duking it out, and santorum has fewer skeletons.

Somebody get me a doctor, I ain't feelin' ill ...But I ain't feelin' this at all...

Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by btbam View Post
    santorum surged all over 3 states last night. Very very surprising. I though Mittens would've been unbeatable out west, but to me this screams he can't get nominated now. My bet, Santorum and Newt are gonna start duking it out, and santorum has fewer skeletons.
    Yep, and it shows just how weak a candidate Richie Rich Mitt is. The republican party has got some serious issues.

The Heisman
    I don't think it says much... mitt has more money and is better organized than the rest of the field. Last night was just a small set back with no real weight...

...that said... if Santorum wins Michigan and Ohio... look out.

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by DayWalker View Post
    I don't think it says much... mitt has more money and is better organized than the rest of the field. Last night was just a small set back with no real weight...

...that said... if Santorum wins Michigan and Ohio... look out.
    Mitt has got some issues. They will settle for him because he is their best chance against Obama. They want that Rubio guy to run as VP to get some Latino votes but i don't think he will bite.. They are truly desperate.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Mitt has got some issues. They will settle for him because he is their best chance against Obama. They want that Rubio guy to run as VP to get some Latino votes but i don't think he will bite.. They are truly desperate.
    So, you still haven't answered my question about SOCNET. Since all Rangers are or would be more than happy to be members of SOCNET, what's your username over there?

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by weskurtz81 View Post
    So, you still haven't answered my question about SOCNET. Since all Rangers are or would be more than happy to be members of SOCNET, what's your username over there?
    I am a member of that one, ArmyRanger.com and a few others. I also competed in BRC too.(Best Ranger Competition)If you wanna discuss it, then make a thread. Otherwise, stop killing this thread and try to remain on topic. What, you wanna know my year and class no. next?...lol

Since you are the one so thirsty, you tell me what my username is. It shouldn't be so hard to find out. I may be a lot of things but a phony isn't one of them... You and your buddy keep trying dude.

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 02-09-2012 at 05:14.

Veteran
    I am a member of that one, ArmyRanger.com and a few others. I also competed in BRC too.(Best Ranger Competition)If you wanna discuss it, then make a thread. Otherwise, stop killing this thread and try to remain on topic. What, you wanna know my year and class no. next?...lol

Since you are the one so thirsty, you tell me what my username is. It shouldn't be so hard to find out. I may be a lot of things but a phony isn't one of them... You and your buddy keep trying dude.

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
    Well then, what's your username? I will PM you and will gladly admit that I am wrong if that's the case.

As far as me telling YOU what YOUR username is on SOCNET.... I have already searched the member directory, nothing close to your username here, couldn't find a #1Ranger or any variation of that, so not sure what else your username would be.
    Last edited by weskurtz81; 02-09-2012 at 15:03.

Forum Sage
    Well then, what's your username? I will PM you and will gladly admit that I am wrong if that's the case.

As far as me telling YOU what YOUR username is on SOCNET.... I have already searched the member directory, nothing close to your username here, couldn't find a #1Ranger or any variation of that, so not sure what else your username would be.
    Try harder... Don't forget to search ArmyRanger.com too while your at it.

Veteran
    Try harder... Don't forget to search ArmyRanger.com too while your at it.
    Meh.... SOCNET will work, I already have an account there and you said that you do as well. Simple solution, what's your username?

Forum Sage
    Meh.... SOCNET will work, I already have an account there and you said that you do as well. Simple solution, what's your username?
    Is that an order?

Master Guru
    Items Baby ChocoboPlayStationUser name style
    you guys are still talking about this ranger $#@!. Put it this way and I'll make it simple, just because a person is a ranger, SAS, or whatever else there is out there doesn't mean you know anything about anything. All it really is, is that you know about being a ranger, it has absolutely nothing to do with politics unless you, yourself are involved in such a war or anti-terrorist mission during the times of discussing it or trying to prove a point within that specific event that you were included in.
    Last edited by Bigdoggy; 02-09-2012 at 17:23.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoggy View Post
    you guys are still talking about this ranger $#@!. Put it this way and I'll make it simple, just because a person is a ranger, SAS, or whatever else there is out there doesn't mean you know anything about anything. All it really is, is that you know about being a ranger, it has absolutely nothing to do with politics unless you, yourself are involved in such a war or anti-terrorist mission during the times of discussing it or trying to prove a point within that specific event that you were included in.
    You speak the truth dude. Some people get too emotional...lol

PSU Technical Advisor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoggy View Post
    Very true, I've never been saying anything differently.

Administrator
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Big BossRaiden
    Yeah... please take the Ranger talk to private messages or make a thread on said topic to avoid derailing this one.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by TwentyThree View Post
    Yeah... please take the Ranger talk to private messages or make a thread on said topic to avoid derailing this one.
    Thanks TwentyThree. You are the voice of reason dude. I'm down for staying on topic. Like I said if someone wants to make a thread on the subject then its cool with me.

17. Likes TwentyThree likes this post
    Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    Interesting how Santorum garnered up so much support in the Mid-West. This just keeps getting better and better. I think Gingrich's time in the spotlight is waning, and Santorum is becoming a serious contender again. I'm still sticking with Romney for the nomination. At this rate, though, who knows what the GOP field will look like when the Convention comes along.
    Read my work on Medium, my blog, and connect with me on Twitter.

Unbound Mercenary
    My vote is going to either Romney or Gingrich. I had such hopes for Herman Cain, its too bad he dropped. And Allen West.

But personally I'd vote for a pile of $#@! over Obama.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    My vote is going to either Romney or Gingrich. I had such hopes for Herman Cain, its too bad he dropped. And Allen West.

At least you're honest.

What exactly is it that turns you off about Obama?
    Read my work on Medium, my blog, and connect with me on Twitter.

Unbound Mercenary
    Quote Originally Posted by SchaffinOSX View Post
    At least you're honest.

Your joking right? If its not completely clear about my distaste for Obama, then you have not been paying attention. But as this is not a thread to bash Obama, I feel like all that would be accomplished would be derailment.

I'll just leave it with one word that stands out above the rest and leave it at that...abortion.

Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post

Hm. Considering who you're voting for, you've nailed that bit straight on.

Yeah. You left yourself open for that one.

23. Likes Ixion likes this post
    Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    At least you're honest.

I can't speak with Kwesnoth, but for me its three things: economic policy, social policy and foregin policy .

For his economic policy: I follow the Austrain...No bailouts...ever. Government needs to create an environment conducive to business to grow and nothing else. The economy guides itslef, when we try to guide it, we end up with the boom and bust cycle.

For social policy: I disgree with his welfare agenda. I've said it before and i'll say it again, Government is just one aspect of an
    entire society. The role of government is far too expansive. Historically, the church was the bulwark of humanitarianism and welfare. Government shouldn't concern itself witch such things, the primary role of the government should be protection of the people.

For foreign policy: Speaking of protection, i disagree with most people on foreign policy. After USSR fell, the U.S. was pretty much a hegemonic power in the world. Instead of using that hegemony to advance our objectives abroad, we abdicated more and more power to the UN, which turns out is nothing more than a paper tiger. Cut ties with UN completly, we don't need them to be successful, but they do need the U.S. Among this, we should be advancing democratic struggles abroad. In 20 years when China becomes a truly polar oppisite, authoritariainsim will be an alternative model to democracy and state power. this is the worst thing that can happen for the people of the world. We should be advancing democracy while we can. So i strongly support giving guns to Syria demcracy fighters and a no-fly zone.

Somebody get me a doctor, I ain't feelin' ill ...But I ain't feelin' this at all...

Ultimate Veteran
    Interesting how Santorum garnered up so much support in the Mid-West. This just keeps getting better and better. I think Gingrich's time in the spotlight is waning, and Santorum is becoming a serious contender again. I'm still sticking with Romney for the nomination. At this rate, though, who knows what the GOP field will look like when the Convention comes along.
    Well, I know one thing. There doesn't seem to be a lot of hope for Ron Paul.

I don't like the fact that Santorum is doing good either.

Unbound Mercenary
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    Hm. Considering who you're voting for, you've nailed that bit straight on.

Yeah. You left yourself open for that one.
    Ohh right. I forgot, members in a serious should always have to watch out for jokes that neither insult nor bother be me but degrade the person who posted it.

Insult away, I don't much like the republican choices anyway.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    Well, I know one thing. There doesn't seem to be a lot of hope for Ron Paul.

I don't like the fact that Santorum is doing good either.
    It seems like to me, that it is a 3 way race (2.5 kind of) basically you have the more moderate republican, Mitt, and a conservative wing that was split between Gingrich and Santorum. When Gingrich does poorly, Santorum does well. Last is our good friend, Ron Paul. He seems to have two objectives in his presidential run, 1 is to become president, 2 is to spread his message. Honestly, just looking at his post primary/caucus speeches, he sticks to the issues more than anything. I don't imagine Ron paul droping out anytime during the nomination process. If he gets enough delegates he can even give a nice prime time speech at the RNC.

I really see this as a race between Romney, Santorum, and Paul (although if gingrich rises again we should start calling him lazarus lol) Between Romeny and Santorum, i think Santorum will win. Paul is such a wild card i can't really predict what will happen with any confidence. I do know the primary process does not favor paul generally. Often time states require to register as "republican" or "democrat" and you can't vote in the others primary. Paul gets the youth vote easily, but can't pull on that base in states such as that.

Thread Information