Page 66 of 212 FirstFirst ... 566676 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 5283
  1. #1626
    Master Guru
    Funeralfog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Camas, Washington USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,543
    Rep Power
    65
    Points
    2,180 (0 Banked)
    Items Legend of ZeldaInsomniac GamesKonamiNaughty DogNintendoMetal Gear SolidFinal Fantasy XI OnlineDark Souls CoverPlayStationDoomDemons Souls Cover
    who gives a $#@! what we say about Obama, it's not even close to the unfair bull$#@! the baby left put Bush through


    Let's be honest: You sleep with anything that walks on two legs. Sometimes, you're not even that discriminating

  2. #1627
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,766
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    58,367 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Funeralfog View Post
    who gives a $#@! what we say about Obama, it's not even close to the unfair bull$#@! the baby left put Bush through
    lol...unfair bull$#@!? Nothing is fair in politics. I think he brought most of it on himself. He really didn't leave office on a high note. His years in office weren't the greatest either. You can credit him with helping Obama get elected.

  3. #1628
    Super Elite
    btbam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Moor
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,437
    Rep Power
    37
    Points
    1,541 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Really? lol. What is it that he was supposed to do in 3 or 4 years? Even if he turned out to be the stepson of Jesus, it still wouldn't change the extreme right wing perception of him. I think he has done a pretty good job despite all the opposition he's had from congress and the right wing. Remember, their main goal was to make him a one term president no matter what. That sounds like putting politics before the people to me. Now, has he been perfect? Hell no. Just like no other one was. This November will be a close election(only because of the economy) but the right seem to be making things easier by saying those same things that you just stated. That, my friend won't work in a general election.

    If what you say is true, then why is other side struggling so much against someone who hasn't done anything? Why are people shying away from Romney?
    It's not that the other side is struggling, it's how the political landscape is set up. Any given election, bout 40 percent will vote democrat just because they are democrat. About 40 percent will vote republician just because they are republican. Both sides have 40 now. What you have to worry about is that wayward 20 percent. The whole point of the posts was to say obama talks but doesn't do. He SAID he was going to do alot and never DID. The 20 is paying attention too. Btw. GOP isn't struggling. All polls at least. Put them even and the rasmussen poll puts Romney ahead.

    Somebody get me a doctor, I ain't feelin' ill ...But I ain't feelin' this at all...

  4. #1629
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,766
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    58,367 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by btbam View Post
    It's not that the other side is struggling, it's how the political landscape is set up. Any given election, bout 40 percent will vote democrat just because they are democrat. About 40 percent will vote republician just because they are republican. Both sides have 40 now. What you have to worry about is that wayward 20 percent. The whole point of the posts was to say obama talks but doesn't do. He SAID he was going to do alot and never DID. The 20 is paying attention too. Btw. GOP isn't struggling. All polls at least. Put them even and the rasmussen poll puts Romney ahead.
    yes he did say he would do some things and he did. Some things he hasn't accomplished. You seem to be focused on the latter. Does he deserve some criticism? I suppose but, I must say I haven't seen any complaints that were based on anything having to do with the real world. So far, he has done most of what he said he would do if elected; imagine what he could have done by now if progressives have supported him and not given him a Congress that doesn't look at him as if he is the demon seed. Just because he hasn't accomplished everything in 3 or 4 years doesn't mean he's not doing well at the job we hired him for.

    As for the GOP, they are struggling because they aren't united. The primary election voters proved that.They are only settling for Romney because he gives them their best chance.

    Speaking of the guy who is secretly trying to destroy our country, here he is killing it at the White House Correspondence Dinner:
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 04-29-2012 at 16:08.

  5. Likes plustheharm likes this post
  6. #1630
    The Heisman
    DayWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    13,134
    Rep Power
    101
    Points
    1,035 (9,287 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    lol...unfair bull$#@!? Nothing is fair in politics. I think he brought most of it on himself. He really didn't leave office on a high note. His years in office weren't the greatest either. You can credit him with helping Obama get elected.
    don't feed the bridge dwelling creature


    Obama Now at 50% Job Approval; Leads Romney, 49% to 42%
    Independents' vote preferences have shifted toward Obama
    by Jeffrey M. Jones

    PRINCETON, NJ -- Barack Obama's job approval rating has increased in recent days and now stands at 50% in Gallup Daily tracking for April 21-23.

    Trend: Do you approve or disapprove of the way Barack Obama is handling his job as president?
    See all election 2012 data >

    The 50% approval mark is notable because all incumbent presidents since Eisenhower who were at or above 50% approval at the time of the election were re-elected. Obama's job approval rating has typically been in the mid-40% range for the last three months.

    Obama reached 50% briefly earlier this month, but that soon dissipated, perhaps due to mixed news in the government's April 6 unemployment report after largely positive reports in the prior two months. In recent days, Obama appears to be more solidly around 50%, averaging at least 49% approval in each of the last four individual nights of Gallup polling.

    One possible reason for Obama's recent rise is the decline in gas prices, which some analysts believe could indicate that prices have peaked. Rising gas prices have often been associated with a decline in presidential approval ratings.

    Obama Takes Lead in 2012 Campaign

    Obama's increased approval coincides with his taking a lead, 49% to 42%, over Mitt Romney in Gallup Daily tracking of registered voters' 2012 presidential election preferences. That marks a shift from last week, when Romney held an edge in Gallup tracking.

    2012 Presidential Election Vote Preferences if the Election Were Held Today, Recent Trend

    The seven-percentage-point Obama advantage in April 19-23 Gallup Daily tracking, based on interviews with more than 2,100 registered voters, also represents the largest lead Obama has held over Romney in Gallup polling on 2012 election preferences, dating back to last August.

    Obama's lead is owing in large part to his improved standing among independent voters. In April 11-15 Gallup tracking, Romney was up, 45% to 39%, among independent voters. Now, Obama holds a 45% to 43% edge among this group.

    Democrats and Republicans still overwhelmingly back their own party's candidate, although Obama may have improved slightly, and Romney declined slightly, among their respective parties' loyalists over the past week.

    Presidential Vote Preferences, by Political Party, April 19-23, 2012

    Implications

    In recent days, Americans have become more positive about the job Obama is doing as president, and at the same time now prefer him by a significant margin over his likely opponent in the fall election. Although readings on these measures are likely to change again in the days and weeks ahead, the data suggest at the moment a solid footing for the Obama re-election campaign.

    Several key indicators of election outcomes, such as Americans' satisfaction with the way things are going in the United States and their confidence in the economy, are low from a historical perspective; however, they are improved from where they were late last year and early this year.

    The economic situation, particularly recent weaknesses such as unemployment and gas prices, will likely be particularly important in how Americans evaluate the state of the nation, the performance of the president, and whether he deserves another term in office.
    Last edited by DayWalker; 04-29-2012 at 19:08.

    By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

  7. #1631
    Forum Sage
    MATRIX 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    7,981
    Rep Power
    112
    Points
    42,781 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by DayWalker View Post
    don't feed the bridge dwelling creature
    Still over 6 months to go, that number can change.

  8. #1632
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,766
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    58,367 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    Still over 6 months to go, that number can change.
    Indeed. Romney better hope its in his favor. He has an uphill battle.

  9. #1633
    Veteran
    weskurtz81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,845
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    18,996 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    yes he did say he would do some things and he did. Some things he hasn't accomplished. You seem to be focused on the latter. Does he deserve some criticism? I suppose but, I must say I haven't seen any complaints that were based on anything having to do with the real world. So far, he has done most of what he said he would do if elected; imagine what he could have done by now if progressives have supported him and not given him a Congress that doesn't look at him as if he is the demon seed. Just because he hasn't accomplished everything in 3 or 4 years doesn't mean he's not doing well at the job we hired him for.

    As for the GOP, they are struggling because they aren't united. The primary election voters proved that.They are only settling for Romney because he gives them their best chance.

    Speaking of the guy who is secretly trying to destroy our country, here he is killing it at the White House Correspondence Dinner:
    Wait.... what? You haven't seen any complaints about Obama that are "real world"? So you are basically saying that no one has a valid point only if they are complaining about him? On the rest of your post all I really get is anything that people complain about is not his fault, it's Congress or someone else's fault...

    So, what about all of the former supporters, high profile people that supported him that aren't supporting him this go round? Are they being unreasonable too? Are they just haters?

    We should vote Obama back in so they can continue their war on women (arab spring).
    Last edited by weskurtz81; 04-30-2012 at 04:45.
    "you are both the product and the architect of your environment"


  10. #1634
    Super Elite
    btbam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Moor
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,437
    Rep Power
    37
    Points
    1,541 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    yes he did say he would do some things and he did. Some things he hasn't accomplished. You seem to be focused on the latter. Does he deserve some criticism? I suppose but, I must say I haven't seen any complaints that were based on anything having to do with the real world. So far, he has done most of what he said he would do if elected; imagine what he could have done by now if progressives have supported him and not given him a Congress that doesn't look at him as if he is the demon seed. Just because he hasn't accomplished everything in 3 or 4 years doesn't mean he's not doing well at the job we hired him for.

    As for the GOP, they are struggling because they aren't united. The primary election voters proved that.They are only settling for Romney because he gives them their best chance.

    Speaking of the guy who is secretly trying to destroy our country, here he is killing it at the White House Correspondence Dinner:
    That's the point of a primary...multiple candidates run and voters choose. If you are basing your opinion that the GOP isn't united based on the primaries I don't know how to help you. The reason I focus on his failures is because they are wanton and his success minor. He promised to balance the budget...we havnt had a budget since he took office. He promised to curb spending. We have record level debt (which btw, did everyone fail to notice the debt surpassed our GDP this week?). He promised transparency but has a more obfuscated white house than Nixon. He said special interest would run his white house but he appointed tons of lobbyists into powerful positions. Everyday under his administration my rights get trampled on...TSA can basically feel you up before you travel, and they are expanding it to trains and buses. The government is requiring commerce so they can regulate it. The list goes on and on. So excuse me for not saying he's the best president ever...

    Somebody get me a doctor, I ain't feelin' ill ...But I ain't feelin' this at all...

  11. #1635
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,766
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    58,367 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by btbam View Post
    That's the point of a primary...multiple candidates run and voters choose. If you are basing your opinion that the GOP isn't united based on the primaries I don't know how to help you. The reason I focus on his failures is because they are wanton and his success minor. He promised to balance the budget...we havnt had a budget since he took office. He promised to curb spending. We have record level debt (which btw, did everyone fail to notice the debt surpassed our GDP this week?). He promised transparency but has a more obfuscated white house than Nixon. He said special interest would run his white house but he appointed tons of lobbyists into powerful positions. Everyday under his administration my rights get trampled on...TSA can basically feel you up before you travel, and they are expanding it to trains and buses. The government is requiring commerce so they can regulate it. The list goes on and on. So excuse me for not saying he's the best president ever...
    No one is saying that he is the best president ever but you have just proved my point in my last post.. Do you really expect our budget to be balanced in 4 years?...lol You are complaining about things like the TSA...lol You can't be serious. So now he is wrong for keeping us safe here at home. Did you complain about the TSA under Bush for the 911 event? Probably not. Were we kept safe then? Is that Obama's fault too? If you wanna complain about being felt up then your blame should be on the last 2 administrations for the lapse in national security.

    I'd rather be felt up any day than to have what happened in 2001 under the Bush administration. And the debt thing you mentioned. Now come on. Our debt has been rising for years now for a number of reasons. Thank the last administration for the disappearance of the surplus that Clinton left. From my understanding, he was the last one to have a balanced budget. So please don't act like the budget was balanced before Obama took office. We all know thats BS.

    Obama hasn't delivered on all promises but some he has:

    Killing Bin laden
    ending DADT
    Ledbetter Act
    Hate crimes prevention Act
    Credit card reform
    New GI bill

    Those are only just a few and there is much more so don't act like he hasn't done anything. You call those minor successes. ...
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 04-30-2012 at 17:49.

  12. #1636
    Super Elite
    btbam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Moor
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,437
    Rep Power
    37
    Points
    1,541 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    No one is saying that he is the best president ever but you have just proved my point in my last post.. Do you really expect our budget to be balanced in 4 years?...lol You are complaining about things like the TSA...lol You can't be serious. So now he is wrong for keeping us safe here at home. Did you complain about the TSA under Bush for the 911 event? Probably not. Were we kept safe then? Is that Obama's fault too? If you wanna complain about being felt up then your blame should be on the last 2 administrations for the lapse in national security.

    I'd rather be felt up any day than to have what happened in 2001 under the Bush administration. And the debt thing you mentioned. Now come on. Our debt has been rising for years now for a number of reasons. Thank the last administration for the disappearance of the surplus that Clinton left. From my understanding, he was the last one to have a balanced budget. So please don't act like the budget was balanced before Obama took office. We all know thats BS.

    Obama hasn't delivered on all promises but some he has:

    Killing Bin laden
    ending DADT
    Ledbetter Act
    Hate crimes prevention Act
    Credit card reform
    New GI bill

    Those are only just a few and there is much more so don't act like he hasn't done anything. You call those minor successes. ...
    You cant balance the budget in 4 years no, but having no budget is worse than o erspending because we cant track how far off the deepend we are. Our debt has been rising for years but obamas reckless spending is accellerating it. Debt is going up faster now, incredibly fast. That IS his fault. The person who would give rights away for security deserves to have their rights taken away.

    Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

    Somebody get me a doctor, I ain't feelin' ill ...But I ain't feelin' this at all...

  13. #1637
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,766
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    58,367 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by btbam View Post
    You cant balance the budget in 4 years no, but having no budget is worse than o erspending because we cant track how far off the deepend we are. Our debt has been rising for years but obamas reckless spending is accellerating it. Debt is going up faster now, incredibly fast. That IS his fault. The person who would give rights away for security deserves to have their rights taken away.

    Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk
    Is that the best you can come up with ...lol. Did you feel the same way when the last administration had no budget and was spending too? If Obama doesn't get reelected you really think Romney will come in and balance the budget in 4 years? No way. I find it funny that people are so quick to blame for something bad but won't give any credit for what he has accomplished.

    Lately President Clinton has been campaigning for Obama. Why don't we see Bush doing the same for the other side?
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 04-30-2012 at 22:25.

  14. #1638
    Veteran
    weskurtz81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,845
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    18,996 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Is that the best you can come up with ...lol. Did you feel the same way when the last administration had no budget and was spending too? If Obama doesn't get reelected you really think Romney will come in and balance the budget in 4 years? No way. I find it funny that people are so quick to blame for something bad but won't give any credit for what he has accomplished.

    Lately President Clinton has been campaigning for Obama. Why don't we see Bush doing the same for the other side?
    So, basically, if you have no real response to someone, just ignore them!

    The reason Bush doesn't campaign for Romney is because his name doesn't carry much political capital. On the other hand, Clinton's name still does! It's not rocket science...

    As far as Bush's spending, I complained about his lack of fiscal conservatism during the time just like I complain about Obama's now. Obama campaigned as a moderate and fiscal conservative but he's truly about as far left as they come. Just look at his party, many are distancing themselves from him, can't blame them.

    If you truly care to debate the pros and cons of Obama, you could respond to the post that I made about a number of my major complaints, or you could simply keep ignoring them as clearly that's the much easier option.

    Edit: In other news, Obama has taken to "spiking the football" on the Bin Laden raid, although he said we shouldn't spike the football. And, apparently the Navy Seals are a little ticked off that he is now using this as a political tool.

    Last edited by weskurtz81; 05-01-2012 at 20:27.
    "you are both the product and the architect of your environment"


  15. #1639
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,766
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    58,367 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    President Obama Visits Afghanistan on Bin Laden Anniversary


    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/...8#.T6BVNLNWopk

    Awesome! Just what the troops need and like a good Commander In Chief is supposed to do. How's that for being weak and indecisive on foreign policy.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 05-01-2012 at 22:45.

  16. #1640
    The Heisman
    DayWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    13,134
    Rep Power
    101
    Points
    1,035 (9,287 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Let's not pretend like Had the mission gone badly the GOP would not have used it against Obama...

    Getting OBL is an accomplishment for the administration and the military, no reason they can't be proud of it.
    Last edited by DayWalker; 05-02-2012 at 02:09.

    By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

  17. #1641
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,766
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    58,367 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DayWalker View Post
    Let's not pretend like Had the mission gone badly the GOP would not have used it against Obama...

    Getting OBL is an accomplishment for the administration and the military, no reason they can't be proud of it.

    We all know if George Dubya had of did it they would be using it to no end. Obama isn't encouraging excessive celebration but IMO he should. I would spike the ball every chance i get. This was a huge foreign policy victory. It just kills the GOP that Obama gets credit for this and not them.

  18. #1642
    Super Elite
    btbam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Moor
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,437
    Rep Power
    37
    Points
    1,541 (0 Banked)
    There is a difference between being proud of it and using it as a political tool. Obama going to afganistan is a good move, show respect to the troops and celebrate a milestone. he soiled that celebration by spreading unprovable and unscrupulous lies. He implies romney wouldnt have given the go ahead, but anybody when given the same information would have made the call.

    Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

    Somebody get me a doctor, I ain't feelin' ill ...But I ain't feelin' this at all...

  19. #1643
    Veteran
    weskurtz81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,845
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    18,996 (0 Banked)
    I understand that he should get SOME credit for it, but he's the one that said we shouldn't "spike the football" and that's exactly what he's been doing! So, should we do what he says or what he does? He says one thing and does another.... just another politician.

    Then, you just look at all the other things like the lobbyists that he's put into positions of power, his lies about where most of his campaign money came from saying it was mostly small donors when it was mostly from large donors, never raised taxes except for when he did... don't lie about just say I didn't raise many taxes or something that actually has some truth to it. I could go on but I am going to bed...
    Last edited by weskurtz81; 05-02-2012 at 05:39.
    "you are both the product and the architect of your environment"


  20. #1644
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,766
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    58,367 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by btbam View Post
    There is a difference between being proud of it and using it as a political tool. Obama going to afganistan is a good move, show respect to the troops and celebrate a milestone. he soiled that celebration by spreading unprovable and unscrupulous lies. He implies romney wouldnt have given the go ahead, but anybody when given the same information would have made the call.

    Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk
    So what. Bush used Iraq for a political tool back in 2004. Back in 2007 Romney said he wouldn't go into Pakistan that way to get Bin Laden because they are our friends. . Now he says he would have. And people wonder why he is called a flip flopper. Don't make it sound like Obama is the only one using politics. Romney said that if he isn't elected, Iran would get nukes, but if Obama is reelected they would. I called that politics with a little fear on top.

  21. #1645
    Veteran
    weskurtz81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,845
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    18,996 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    So what. Bush used Iraq for a political tool back in 2004. Back in 2007 Romney said he wouldn't go into Pakistan that way to get Bin Laden because they are our friends. . Now he says he would have. And people wonder why he is called a flip flopper. Don't make it sound like Obama is the only one using politics. Romney said that if he isn't elected, Iran would get nukes, but if Obama is reelected they would. I called that politics with a little fear on top.
    If you look at the point Romney made about not going into Pakistan, he didn't say he wouldn't do it, just that we shouldn't be saying that out loud like Obama did. Shortly after he made that initial remark that you and Obama are referring to he clarified his position to what I just stated.

    As far as Obama using politics, my complaint as it always has been is the dude is no different than any other politician in Washington, but when he ran for the position he represented himself as not being a typical politician. As I've stated on multiple occasions, which you ignore because you have no valid response, there are many other things in regards to our current President that I don't care about as well.
    "you are both the product and the architect of your environment"


  22. #1646
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,613
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    299 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Wait this is still going on,

    WHY!!!

    Just expect nothing new to come out of the left over candidates
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  23. #1647
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,766
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    58,367 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Wait this is still going on,

    WHY!!!

    Just expect nothing new to come out of the left over candidates
    Same old stuff. Same ones who regurgitate stuff they hear on a certain network and can't get over the fact that Obama is our President, but use other excuses to complain. Same sore losers, whiners and naysayers who probably still think he was born in Kenya or is a secret Muslim.

  24. #1648
    Veteran
    weskurtz81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,845
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    18,996 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Same old stuff. Same ones who regurgitate stuff they hear on a certain network and can't get over the fact that Obama is our President, but use other excuses to complain. Same sore losers, whiners and naysayers who probably still think he was born in Kenya or is a secret Muslim.
    Same responses from this one where he doesn't even try to debate the issues but resorts in creating a red herring because he knows he can't debate the issue that's being brought up. No matter what problem anyone has with the guy this one says you get if from Fox news, you just don't like Obama, your racist, you think he's a muslim.... etc etc. Come on man, your not fooling anyone here, it's plain as day that you don't have an argument against the points people are bringing up so you try to shift it to something else over and over again. At least TRY to debate the points!
    "you are both the product and the architect of your environment"


  25. #1649
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,766
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    58,367 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    In Afghanistan, Obama pledges cooperation, vows to 'finish the job'


    http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/01/politi...ama/index.html

    Here is the speech from yesterday. This proves that this guy is the worst president in our history. Man I swear, the troops just hate this guy...lol




    More news from Romney camp. It just keeps getting better...lol

    Romney foreign policy spokesman resigns after hounding by anti-gay right-wingers.

    http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/05...right-wingers/
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 05-03-2012 at 00:19.

  26. #1650
    Veteran
    weskurtz81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,845
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    18,996 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    In Afghanistan, Obama pledges cooperation, vows to 'finish the job'
    Yeah, we are going after Al Qaeda NOT the Taliban, hours after his speech the Taliban blew up a bunch of children... they received the message well!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Here is the speech from yesterday. This proves that this guy is the worst president in our history. Man I swear, the troops just hate this guy...lol
    There you go again, people bring up real points and you do everything you can to derail the discussion with the typical approach you take!

    Again, if you ever have a true interest in having an actual discussion on the topics that people bring up let us know... we would all love to elevate the level of discourse in this thread if you are willing to allow it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    More news from Romney camp. It just keeps getting better...lol

    Romney foreign policy spokesman resigns after hounding by anti-gay right-wingers.


    http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/05...right-wingers/
    Yup, there are extremes on both end of the spectrum's.... imagine that! My cousin was "hounded" by occupiers for going to her JOB in NYC on May Day! Yeah, she should be looked down upon because she has a job and she went to work! There are parts of both parties base that are unsavory to say the least.
    Last edited by weskurtz81; 05-03-2012 at 00:43.
    "you are both the product and the architect of your environment"


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.