Page 93 of 217 FirstFirst ... 8393103 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 5410
    Elite Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by djpenny View Post
    no its does not impact Canada we not even run by the usa Canada been doing better then usa last couple of years
    lol...you seem to be confused about something. Who said the U.S. runs Canada? Our elections does have an impact on Canada as well as other countries and vice versa. We are allies and do border each other the last time I checked.

Veteran
    A little place called none of your **** business. United States.
    Items 360 SlimPS3 SlimNaughty Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post

The truth is that Obama hasn't been a bad president. Not as bad as some make him out to be. Most of that negativity is just politics from what i can see. Besides, politically Bush had a worse first term and he got reelected. The sep.11 event and war on terror gave him that boost he needed to get reelected but after 2004 people had a change of heart. Even if Obama doesn't get reelected he will still leave office with a higher approval rating than Bush/Cheney. Iraq will forever be a stain on that administration. One of the biggest mistakes this country has ever made.

Damn right. A war that's waged based on one giant lie is just disgusting. Men and women have died over there for nothing. The only thing that their sacrifices have helped are war profiteers such as Cheney and Bush. They should be tried as war criminals.

In regards to Obama, not the best president, but is way better than what I see being offered right now. Did Obama sit on his ass the entire time? Not at all. He tried to honor many of his campaign promises. Many of which were made into law...and the majority roadblocked by every GOP mother$#@! in our government. Roadblocked for the sheer goal of trying to make our president look bad and get him out of office. To the lamen, Obama looks to have done nothing. But to those who actually follow what he has TRIED to do, he's done a lot. He'll be getting my vote this year. No politician is perfect, but he beats out the last retard we had in office by a country mile. What tickles me to no end, is that even with the bombardment of propaganda that has been unleashed on our president throughout the last four years, he will most likely get elected for a second term...in which case I will laugh hysterically.
    Last edited by unicron7; 08-25-2012 at 05:23.

I don't really need a water cooler/remote control as of right now.

Elite Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by unicron7 View Post
    Damn right. A war that's waged based on one giant lie is just disgusting. Men and women have died over there for nothing. The only thing that their sacrifices have helped are war profiteers such as Cheney and Bush. They should be tried as war criminals.

In regards to Obama, not the best president, but is way better than what I see being offered right now. Did Obama sit on his ass the entire time? Not at all. He tried to honor many of his campaign promises. Many of which were made into law...and the majority roadblocked by every GOP mother$#@! in our government. Roadblocked for the sheer goal of trying to make our president look bad and get him out of office. To the lamen, Obama looks to have done nothing. But to those who actually follow what he has TRIED to do, he's done a lot. He'll be getting my vote this year. No politician is perfect, but he beats out the last retard we had in office by a country mile. What tickles me to no end, is that even with the bombardment of propaganda that has been unleashed on our president throughout the last four years, he will most likely get elected for a second term...in which case I will laugh hysterically.
    I know Bush was president and took a lot of the blame but I think Cheney deserves just as much because there is evidence that he was the one pushing for it more than anyone else. Bush trusted him( as any president would f his VP) and his supposedly evidence linking Al qaeda to Iraq which turned out to be totally erroneous. Even to this day I don't think Bush and him are close because of it.

They also used a well respected general like Colin Powell to sell it. I really don't think we would have gone in if Cheney wasn't Vice president. As a matter of fact, Tony Blair revealed that Cheney wanted to invade several middle eastern nations in his book. But the majority of the blame fell on bush as it should because he was CIC and went along with it. They used the emotions of the 9-11 attack to fuel the whole thing.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 08-25-2012 at 05:44.

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djpenny View Post
    no its does not impact Canada we not even run by the usa Canada been doing better then usa last couple of years

lol
    The US is Canada's closest ally and largest trading partner. So ofcourse a US election has some impact on US/Canada relations.

Forum Sage

Just out of curiosity. Does anyone remember what I said about Romney being shoe-horned in and how the RNC and Republican party as a whole would use the media to cheat Ron Paul out of his wins? Looks like I was correct eh?

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    RNC will be in full swing tomorrow. Look out for speeches by Anne Romney and chris Christie.

Somebody get me a doctor, I ain't feelin' ill ...But I ain't feelin' this at all...

Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by btbam View Post
    RNC will be in full swing tomorrow. Look out for speeches by Anne Romney and chris Christie.
    Meh. I just want to see the convention disrupted, violently if necessary. Romney did not "win" fair and square. He cheated the whole way through.

Power Member
    There is no such thing as 'moral' war. Nor should one be waged on that kind of pretense.

Although often it is sold to the public as such in order to gain support from the people.
    Last edited by Vulgotha; 08-28-2012 at 15:34.

Unbound Mercenary
    I find it kinda funny that Obama's new campaign ads are calling Romey an "Outsourcer and chief", when it was Obama that outsourced NASA to Russia.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Elite Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    I find it kinda funny that Obama's new campaign ads are calling Romey an "Outsourcer and chief", when it was Obama that outsourced NASA to Russia.
    You really don't have to put up a front. You already made it clear how you feel about Obama by saying you will leave the country, or something like that if he wins.

As for the name calling... being called an outsourcer( which seems to be backed up by facts) is nothing compared to the things Obama is being called. There are still some people who actually believe that he is not American, a muslim, and his college transcripts are fake. We even had an idiot at work that got demoted saying such ridiculous stuff, but that's another story.

Romney still has a lot to prove. He comes off as someone who you can't really trust. The Republican party definitely settled with him because there is no way in hell another candidate would get away with the stuff Romney has. I'm sort of hoping that Romney wins so people can see how much of a hypocrite he can be, and how all theses candidates are playing politics. In my area, I don't know one independent who is voting for him. These conventions are nothing more than political pep rallies meant to put people against each other.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 08-28-2012 at 23:24.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    I would need mental hospitalization if I actually took any of the election stuff seriously lol.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    Chris Christie's speech was interesting lol. Basically the gist of it was

"I CHRIS CHRISTIE, GREATEST NEW JERSEY GOVERNOR EVER,present to you mitt romney."

His speech was like 90 percent about him lol. mitt wasn't even mentioned until like 18 min in.

Somebody get me a doctor, I ain't feelin' ill ...But I ain't feelin' this at all...

Unbound Mercenary
    You really don't have to put up a front. You already made it clear how you feel about Obama by saying you will leave the country, or something like that if he wins.

As for the name calling... being called an outsourcer( which seems to be backed up by facts) is nothing compared to the things Obama is being called. There are still some people who actually believe that he is not American, a muslim, and his college transcripts are fake. We even had an idiot at work that got demoted saying such ridiculous stuff, but that's another story.

Romney still has a lot to prove. He comes off as someone who you can't really trust. The Republican party definitely settled with him because there is no way in hell another candidate would get away with the stuff Romney has. I'm sort of hoping that Romney wins so people can see how much of a hypocrite he can be, and how all theses candidates are playing politics. In my area, I don't know one independent who is voting for him. These conventions are nothing more than political pep rallies meant to put people against each other.
    I'm not putting up a front. I wish Obama had never become president, and it makes me sick that we have a president like him.

And as for name calling, it happens on both sides, always has, always will. So they can just buck up.

No, I don't like Romney. I'd vote for "F34R for president". But F34Rs not running, and I would take anything better then Barrack Hussein Obama.

Administrator
    I'm not putting up a front. I wish Obama had never become president, and it makes me sick that we have a president like him.

And as for name calling, it happens on both sides, always has, always will. So they can just buck up.

No, I don't like Romney. I'd vote for "F34R for president". But F34Rs not running, and I would take anything better then Barrack Hussein Obama.
    Obama or Romney... Seriously the last two decades of presidential choices has been god awful.

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    This is going to be a very close race. Have you guys seen the latest polls?
    Currently Playing: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire for the Nintendo 3DS

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    This is going to be a very close race. Have you guys seen the latest polls?
    They're both terrible choices... I don't even know who I'm going to vote for.

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    They're both terrible choices... I don't even know who I'm going to vote for.
    You could always not vote, like a lot of people are doing.
    Currently Playing: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire for the Nintendo 3DS

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    uberman6352
    Really? You want Obama to have more time to complete his evil plans? I'm definitely not voting for Obama.

“Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!” (Super Mario Bros.)
    "Why not take a break? You can pause the game by pressing +." (Wii Sports)
    “It’s super effective!” (Pokemon series)

Veteran
    Items FuturamaLinuxBlizzardUser name style
    Obama is doing a reddit AMA

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...united_states/

Too bad all the new traffic is ddosing reddit servers.
    2010 Lethal's FF League Champion

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    I'm definitely not voting. When the President $#@!s things up, I feel good knowing that I didn't contribute to putting him in there.

Elite Sage

Now that's more like it. That's the deep seeded hate I was talking about. No need to pretend you actually care about policy.

Quote Originally Posted by UberZman View Post
    Really? You want Obama to have more time to complete his evil plans? I'm definitely not voting for Obama.
    What evil plans? You actually think his whole agenda is to secretly destroy this country..lol Obama isn't perfect but guys really need to go and look at the facts and stop listening to one side. All this "evil plans" talk sounds kind of ridiculous. Look at the issues that are important to you and see where both sides stand and decide.

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I'm definitely not voting. When the President $#@!s things up, I feel good knowing that I didn't contribute to putting him in there.
    I feel the same way but the president is not at fault for all bad things. That blame should be shared by other politicians in power and congressional leaders. They have the power to make certain things better. Its just that they decide to sit on their hands when a member of their party isn't in the white house. Its just basically playing politics and putting their party ahead of the people. This is the reason I don't belong to any party. Voting in this country would be lees painful if people would get the facts and stop playing party favorites.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    Obama on reddit is the most civil i have ever seen that website. I did see someone correct his grammar.

Unbound Mercenary
    Now that's more like it. That's the deep seeded hate I was talking about. No need to pretend you actually care about policy.
    Ahh naive little sub-stance..you just keep thinking that way. I don't Obama as a person. I hate his policies, and what he has done to the country.

Elite Sage
    Ahh naive little sub-stance..you just keep thinking that way. I don't Obama as a person. I hate his policies, and what he has done to the country.
    And what has he done to the country? Be specific and factual please...

Unbound Mercenary
    And what has he done to the country? Be specific and factual please...
    If you don't know or understand. I am not going to waste my time telling you.

Thread Information