Page 94 of 212 FirstFirst ... 8494104 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 5283
    Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    If you don't know or understand. I am not going to waste my time telling you.
    Yea, just what I thought. Basically, you are protesting but don't know why.

Unbound Mercenary
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Yea, just what I thought. Basically, you are protesting but don't know why.
    Sure, what ever you want to think that will make you shut the hell up.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Forum Sage
    Sure, what ever you want to think that will make you shut the hell up.
    I'm not thinking anything. I was playing off of you. You are the one that said you hate his policies, but can't seem to discuss them or why.

Unbound Mercenary
    I'm not thinking anything. I was playing off of you. You are the one that said you hate his policies, but can't seem to discuss them or why.
    I don't have to support or argue my opinion on a matter I don't want to discuss with you. You have your opinion, and I have mine.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bash View Post
    Obama is doing a reddit AMA

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...united_states/

Too bad all the new traffic is ddosing reddit servers.
    Yeah, I was reading this earlier. Some of the replies won't load.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Metal King Slime, formerly Black. Gaming since Super Mario World (SNES).

Items Joker (limited ICON)Big BossRaiden
    Lately everything seems to be politicize, from the Trayvon Martin case to the type of food one eats, its just ridiculous. Every year it seems to just get worst.
    These two political parties that I refer to as mafias only serve to divide Americans, serve their special interest groups, and offer no real solutions to the real problems our nation faces like citizens united, the war on drugs, afghan war, social security, ect. Im sick of it and done trying to vote for the lesser of two evils.

7. Likes Metal King Slime likes this post
    Forum Sage
    I don't have to support or argue my opinion on a matter I don't want to discuss with you. You have your opinion, and I have mine.
    Fair enough for me. For the record, I never said you had to do anything. I just wanted to know what he "did" to the country. It's your prerogative not to discuss it.

Quote Originally Posted by TwentyThree View Post
    Lately everything seems to be politicize, from the Trayvon Martin case to the type of food one eats, its just ridiculous. Every year it seems to just get worst.
    These two political parties that I refer to as mafias only serve to divide Americans, serve their special interest groups, and offer no real solutions to the real problems our nation faces like citizens united, the war on drugs, afghan war, social security, ect. Im sick of it and done trying to vote for the lesser of two evils.
    I only watched Christie's speech but I was told that no speaker mentioned Iraq/ Afghan which is a shame. It's just more proof of some Politicians playing to their base and not really caring about the welfare of the people. Its just more us against them.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 08-29-2012 at 23:31.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Now that's more like it. That's the deep seeded hate I was talking about. No need to pretend you actually care about policy.

What evil plans? You actually think his whole agenda is to secretly destroy this country..lol Obama isn't perfect but guys really need to go and look at the facts and stop listening to one side. All this "evil plans" talk sounds kind of ridiculous. Look at the issues that are important to you and see where both sides stand and decide.

I feel the same way but the president is not at fault for all bad things. That blame should be shared by other politicians in power and congressional leaders. They have the power to make certain things better. Its just that they decide to sit on their hands when a member of their party isn't in the white house. Its just basically playing politics and putting their party ahead of the people. This is the reason I don't belong to any party. Voting in this country would be lees painful if people would get the facts and stop playing party favorites.
    Yeah, I feel the same way for most political positions.

Here's something someone sent to me...

Here is a list of Obama's impressive list of accomplishments:

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he
    was a foreigner.
    First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
    First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States
    First President to violate the War Powers Act.
    First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico
    First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party
    First President to spend a trillion dollars on 'shovel-ready' jobs when there was no such thing as 'shovel-ready' jobs
    First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
    First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
    First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S. , including those with criminal convictions.
    First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
    First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
    First President to terminate America 's ability to put a man in space.
    First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
    First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
    First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
    First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.
    First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
    First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
    First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
    First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
    First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-Corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
    First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
    First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
    First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 102 to date.
    First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.
    First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
    First President to go on multiple global "apology tours" and concurrent "insult our friends" tours.
    First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening
    White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayer.
    First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
    First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
    First President to repeat the Holy Quran & tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
    First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they "volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences".
    Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion.
    First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states ( Mexico vs Arizona).

10. Likes Kwes likes this post
    Ultimate Veteran
    I've been feeling that way for a while. The daily grind of negative attack ads and insistent talk about hope and change can leave people feeling jaded. Not to mention the people that vote out of ignorance. I'll look back at the "first black president" thing and wonder what were people thinking?
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Metal King Slime, formerly Black. Gaming since Super Mario World (SNES).

12. Likes TwentyThree likes this post

I only watched Christie's speech but I was told that no speaker mentioned Iraq/ Afghan which is a shame. It's just more proof of some Politicians playing to their base and not really caring about the welfare of the people. Its just more us against them.
    I didn't even bother watching the RNC nor will I watch the DNC for that same reason, no mention of real problems. Its just a pep-rally for the simple minded IMO. While our brothers and sisters are putting their life's on the line for a war that has no clear cut victory or end in sight.
    I personally have family and friends in Afghanistan, and they can't even explain to me what they are doing out there. Two thousand Americans have died in Afghanistan, the Afghans that are being trained by our own are turning on our soldiers. Yet we don't hear a word from the same leaders who put our men and woman in harms way. Its frustrating to say the least.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Yeah, I feel the same way for most political positions.

Here's something someone sent to me...
    lol..I read the first one and there is really no need to go on any further to see where its headed.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    I've been feeling that way for a while. The daily grind of negative attack ads and insistent talk about hope and change can leave people feeling jaded. Not to mention the people that vote out of ignorance. I'll look back at the "first black president" thing and wonder what were people thinking?
    Brother, Im beyond jaded lol. Specially here in Arizona where we have a crazy lady for Governor and a Sheriff who is litterally the head of the birther movement.

@F34R
    Did the T-party write that list? lol
    Last edited by TwentyThree; 08-30-2012 at 00:33.

Forum Sage
    Brother, Im beyond jaded lol. Specially here in Arizona where we have a crazy lady for Governor and a Sheriff who is litterally the head of the birther movement.

@F34R
    More like Donald Trump and Sheriff Arpaio...lol

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    Rand Paul's speech was pretty solid. Needed some fact checking, but very passionate.

Somebody get me a doctor, I ain't feelin' ill ...But I ain't feelin' this at all...

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III

@F34R
    I honestly don't know who wrote it. Is any of it untrue?

Forum Sage
    I honestly don't know who wrote it. Is any of it untrue?
    Are you serious? Do you actually believe this or any president would actually tell members of the Military they are unpatriotic?

Quote Originally Posted by btbam View Post
    Rand Paul's speech was pretty solid. Needed some fact checking, but very passionate.
    I didn't catch it but I heard his dad left and went back home and he does not support Romney. None of those speeches matter because 99% of the people there already know who they are voting for and voted for Mccain/Palin in 2008. My girlfriend watched it and she said Codi Rice had the best speech so far.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Are you serious? Do you actually believe this or any president would actually tell members of the Military they are unpatriotic?

I didn't catch it but I heard his dad left and went back home and he does not support Romney. None of those speeches matter because 99% of the people there already know who they are voting for and voted for Mccain/Palin in 2008. My girlfriend watched it and she said Codi Rice had the best speech so far.
    Why do you not believe it? It happened.

The Heisman
    actually... President Obama is still looking pretty strong....

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/

the projections haven't really moved at all. At this point It seems like it will take some kind of catastrophe in the last couple months to prevent a 2nd term.

And we all know that Obama will CRUSH Mittens when it comes to the debates... so there's no turning point there...

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

Veteran
    Not the first time he said something was "unpatriotic"... driving national debt up by $4 Trillion over 8 years, we've just seen around $6 Trillion over the course of 3.5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by DayWalker View Post
    actually... President Obama is still looking pretty strong....

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/

the projections haven't really moved at all. At this point It seems like it will take some kind of catastrophe in the last couple months to prevent a 2nd term.

And we all know that Obama will CRUSH Mittens when it comes to the debates... so there's no turning point there...

I don't think it's quite so certain, just depends on the article you read.
    Last edited by weskurtz81; 08-30-2012 at 04:53.
    "you are both the product and the architect of your environment"

The Heisman

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    What has benefited the country since he's been President?

Forum Sage
    Why do you not believe it? It happened.
    I have never heard him have anything but high regards for the Military. When did this happen? I've met him twice, and will met him for the third time on Friday when he visits here, and have never heard him speak negatively about service members. His grandfather served in WWII so that really doesn't make any sense how he would do that when he comes from a military background.

And do you actually believe that this man is not an American or that hilarious stuff about him and the Quran?
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 08-30-2012 at 05:10.

The Heisman
    Quote Originally Posted by weskurtz81 View Post
    Not the first time he said something was "unpatriotic"... driving national debt up by $4 Trillion over 8 years, we've just seen around $6 Trillion over the course of 3.5 years!

I don't think it's quite so certain, just depends on the article you read.
    thats not a poll
    Nate Silver's models is one of the best available- he was dead on in 2008, 2010, and the Walker recall.
    Dude is legit.

Obviously its a model so it should not be taken as gospel... but based on the track record... Obama looks solid

By Theft
    Trust me, it's sad

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    I have never heard him have anything but high regards for the Military. When did this happen? I've met him twice, and will met him for the third time on Friday when he visits here, and have never heard him speak negatively about service members. His grandfather served in WWII so that really doesn't make any sense how he would do that when he comes from a military background.
    So basically, you'll believe it didn't happen even if it did?

Veteran
    I am pretty sure it's using similar logic that was used during his campaign... is it not? What caused the largest jumps in debt during the Bush terms? Economic recession along with the wars (which had bi-partisan support btw) coupled with tax cuts (totaling about $100 Billion a year in revenue decrease). So, Obama blamed Bush for $4 Trillion in debt... should he not be blamed for $5T? I agree, BOTH arguments are intellectually dishonest blaming either President for ALL of the debt under their watch, I am just using HIS logic against HIM.
    Last edited by weskurtz81; 08-30-2012 at 05:08.
    "you are both the product and the architect of your environment"

Thread Information