Page 95 of 215 FirstFirst ... 8595105 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 5369
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    uberman6352
    I agree. Obama should not be one that is blaming people...

“Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!” (Super Mario Bros.)
    "Why not take a break? You can pause the game by pressing +." (Wii Sports)
    “It’s super effective!” (Pokemon series)

The Heisman
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    At the end of the day... Mittens has to sweep Florida, Ohio, and Virginia... and then get help.

not many paths to victory at this point... again... it appears like its gonna take something disastrous in the Obama campaign....

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

Items Joker (limited ICON)Big BossRaiden
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I honestly don't know who wrote it. Is any of it untrue?
    Well... the header reads " Here is a list of Obama's impressive list of accomplishments:" and gives a list of negative accusations that can be debatable. The Author is no fan of the President, and neither am I, but I try to look at everything from a centrist point of view and I'm sure that this author was grasping for anything to help his agenda.

I wish I had the time to debate the list with you but honestly I have better things to do than to defend the lesser of two evils lol.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DayWalker View Post
    At the end of the day... Mittens has to sweep Florida, Ohio, and Virginia... and then get help.

not many paths to victory at this point... again... it appears like its gonna take something disastrous in the Obama campaign....
    Maybe, maybe not, I just don't think it will be a walk in the park for either candidate. If you look at elections historically, Romney has a good shot, but it's possible that history is changing and Silver is on the money. Regardless of where things are during this snap shot in time, there's still plenty of time for the situation to improve or worsen. It's so close right now that, IMO, it won't take much to sway it in one direction or another.
    "you are both the product and the architect of your environment"

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by TwentyThree View Post
    Well... the header reads " Here is a list of Obama's impressive list of accomplishments:" and gives a list of negative accusations that can be debatable. The Author is no fan of the President, and neither am I, but I try to look at everything from a centrist point of view and I'm sure that this author was grasping for anything to help his agenda.

I wish I had the time to debate the list with you but honestly I have better things to do than to defend the lesser of two evils lol.
    Don't waste your time debating that list with me lol. I know nothing about it, period. Reading it was the first time I'd heard any of it.

Elite Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    So basically, you'll believe it didn't happen even if it did?
    That would never happen. President Obama or no president would ever say such a ridiculous thing. After all, he is the commander of the military and it would be political suicide for any politician to say such a thing. Not to mention, it would totally demoralize members of the military. That would be like him coming to your Police department and saying to cops "I couldn't care less about you putting your life on the line on a daily basis." I'm certain that he would never do such a thing.

That list seems to be from some extremist who just doesn't like the president.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 08-30-2012 at 06:41.

Forum Sage

Dude. Flip Mitt is done. He just doesn't know it yet. He's disenfranchised the largest segment of the voter population which includes the Independents, Libertarians and even half of his own party. Just look at what he and his campaign have done at the RNC and the events leading up to it. He's $#@!ed and he has no one to blame but himself. His lawyer, Ginsberg, is a $#@!ing traitor who needs to be taken to the middle of the busiest street in America and shot by firing squad with acid tipped rounds with hooks that shred flesh upon impact. If he somehow does win, there WILL be an armed revolution in 2013 because what he's done is no less than turned this country into a dictatorship. HE and HE ALONE has wrought the end of the Republic.

The Heisman
    Don't waste your time debating that list with me lol. I know nothing about it, period. Reading it was the first time I'd heard any of it.
    you posted a political chain email. aka spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    Dude. Flip Mitt is done. He just doesn't know it yet. He's disenfranchised the largest segment of the voter population which includes the Independents, Libertarians and even half of his own party. Just look at what he and his campaign have done at the RNC and the events leading up to it. He's $#@!ed and he has no one to blame but himself. His lawyer, Ginsberg, is a $#@!ing traitor who needs to be taken to the middle of the busiest street in America and shot by firing squad with acid tipped rounds with hooks that shred flesh upon impact. If he somehow does win, there WILL be an armed revolution in 2013 because what he's done is no less than turned this country into a dictatorship. HE and HE ALONE has wrought the end of the Republic.
    dude. simmer.

although I agre that mittens sucks and i hope he is done

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    I love this thread.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    you posted a political chain email. aka spam.

dude. simmer.

I hope they are both done and someone that doesn't actually play politics is the next President. Ya know, someone that actually helps the country and the people living here. When was the last time we had a President sitting in that chair with those thoughts on his mind?

Unbound Mercenary
    I hope they are both done and someone that doesn't actually play politics is the next President. Ya know, someone that actually helps the country and the people living here. When was the last time we had a President sitting in that chair with those thoughts on his mind?
    I'd say George Washington was the only one. After that it was about getting power.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Elite Sage
    Unfortunately, in this day and age you won't get elected if you don't play some sort of politics because some voters nowadays are naive to the facts and only vote with their party. Somewhere down the line it became a crime for a republican to agree with a democrat in and vice versa. If voters would go and do a little fact checking once in a while they would see which politicians are distorting the facts. The last time they hid the truth it lead to one of the biggest mistakes in our history, which was the Iraq invasion.

None of the Republicans have convinced me so far that they have any answers to our problems. Instead of coming down on the president go look at the members of congress and see how they have failed to live up to their promises. Look at at their approval rating and research why its so low. Ask yourself, why did Bush leave office with a such low approval rating and his party refuses to talk about him, or invite him to speak at their convention? He lead their part for 8 years but now all of a sudden they are distancing themselves from him. Why is that?

Also, why we have a vice president candidate who talks about the debt we have but failed to mention that he contributed to that debt by voting yes on a war we couldn't afford. Ask why he talks about the failure of the stimulus and auto bailout but never mentions that he voted yes on both, and how he secretly asked for some of those funds but lied and said he never did. Why did he vote no on redeploying troops out of Iraq? Why doesn't his rhetoric match his voting record? These are things that I wanna know and perhaps some things that voters should be asking.

Forum Sage

dude. simmer.

Simmer? Meh.

Mitt is done, like I've said before. He is finished. If by some unholy miracle he does win, it'll be because his campaign somehow infiltrated the democratic party as well. You seriously need to read up on what the man has done.

Elite Sage
    Simmer? Meh.

Mitt is done, like I've said before. He is finished. If by some unholy miracle he does win, it'll be because his campaign somehow infiltrated the democratic party as well. You seriously need to read up on what the man has done.
    I'm well aware of Mitt and how he has a habit of changing his stance on issues at the drop of a hat. Its seems that his party is leading him instead of the other way around. It's funny to see how some of his biggest critics, are now all of a sudden, his biggest supporters.

Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    I'm well aware of Mitt and how he has a habit of changing his stance on issues at the drop of a hat. Its seems that his party is leading him instead of the other way around. It's funny to see how some of his biggest critics, are now all of a sudden, his biggest supporters.
    No no and no. Oh for $#@! sake. Am I going to have to start a thread on the GOP's fraud this election cycle? While some of his biggest detractors are somehow supporters, I guarantee you, by no stretch are the biggest ones supporting him in the least.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Unfortunately, in this day and age you won't get elected if you don't play some sort of politics because some voters nowadays are naive to the facts and only vote with their party. Somewhere down the line it became a crime for a republican to agree with a democrat in and vice versa. If voters would go and do a little fact checking once in a while they would see which politicians are distorting the facts. The last time they hid the truth it lead to one of the biggest mistakes in our history, which was the Iraq invasion.

None of the Republicans have convinced me so far that they have any answers to our problems. Instead of coming down on the president go look at the members of congress and see how they have failed to live up to their promises. Look at at their approval rating and research why its so low. Ask yourself, why did Bush leave office with a such low approval rating and his party refuses to talk about him, or invite him to speak at their convention? He lead their part for 8 years but now all of a sudden they are distancing themselves from him. Why is that?

Also, why we have a vice president candidate who talks about the debt we have but failed to mention that he contributed to that debt by voting yes on a war we couldn't afford. Ask why he talks about the failure of the stimulus and auto bailout but never mentions that he voted yes on both, and how he secretly asked for some of those funds but lied and said he never did. Why did he vote no on redeploying troops out of Iraq? Why doesn't his rhetoric match his voting record? These are things that I wanna know and perhaps some things that voters should be asking.
    While none of the Republicans have convinced you, none of the politicians have convinced me. You might be a Democrat, or like them, or whatever, but neither party has any agenda on helping the country and the people. It's about money, power, and that's just about it.

Elite Sage
    No no and no. Oh for $#@! sake. Am I going to have to start a thread on the GOP's fraud this election cycle? While some of his biggest detractors are somehow supporters, I guarantee you, by no stretch are the biggest ones supporting him in the least.
    I find it funny that Ron Paul doesn't endorse Romney, but his son Rand, spoke at the convention trying to convince people that he does. I have a lot of friends who are Paul supporters and they have sworn not to vote for Romney and still not convinced they should vote for Obama. They all say Romney is like a robot...lol

Originally Posted by F34R
    While none of the Republicans have convinced you, none of the politicians have convinced me. You might be a Democrat, or like them, or whatever, but neither party has any agenda on helping the country and the people. It's about money, power, and that's just about it.

I belong to no party and have voted for both in the past. I'm just one of those people who listens and go check the facts about what politicians say because I know how some will lie and play on the emotions of voters. I may sound liberal but I come from a conservative background and I will admit that some republicans have done some things that have really ticked me off. I believe the party is a shadow of its former self and is really going in the wrong direction. Definitely not the party of Lincoln anymore.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 08-30-2012 at 17:19.

Elite Sage
    deleted post.

Forum Sage

I find it funny that Ron Paul doesn't endorse Romney, but his son Rand, spoke at the convention trying to convince people that he does. I have a lot of friends who are Paul supporters and they have sworn not to vote for Romney and still not convinced they should vote for Obama. They all say Romney is like a robot...lol
    If Ron Paul endorsed Romney, it would undo 30 years of hard, ethical and consistent work. Ron Paul is right in not endorsing Romney. As for his son? I don't give two $#@!s about him. As far as I'm concerned, he is NOT part of the liberty movement.

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    I'd say George Washington was the only one. After that it was about getting power.
    Washington was so rich and powerful anyway the role of president was just a prestige thing.

I don't agree with ron pauls policies (in terms of health care and education) however I have a lot of respect for his determination and the way he always composes himself. The man stands for what he believes in and wont compromise his beliefs just to pull the party line.
    Last edited by squirrelbo1; 09-01-2012 at 23:55.
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life"

Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    If this makes time travel possible I'll go forward in time voluntarily to get my hands on CoD34 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. They come out in the same year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkk View Post
    I dont think i could take a dick, 1. im not gay and 2 one time i stuck my finger in my butt to see how it felt and i wasn't very pleased with the experience

The Heisman
    doesn't appear like there was much of a post convention bounce for the GOP.... (not that it means anything)

Mrs. Obama speech coming up

By Theft
    Trust me, it's sad

Unbound Mercenary
    doesn't appear like there was much of a post convention bounce for the GOP.... (not that it means anything)

Mrs. Obama speech coming up
    Sweet. I can't wait. Mrs. Obama never fails to amuse.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

The Heisman
    Knocked it out of the park

Well done Michelle. 4 more years!

By Theft
    Trust me, it's sad

Veteran
    LOL.... conventions are pretty much meh.... it's all "rah rah" and speaking directly to the base that's going to vote for that person no matter if they grew horns and started enslaving the human race.
    "you are both the product and the architect of your environment"

25. Likes F34R likes this post
    Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by weskurtz81 View Post
    LOL.... conventions are pretty much meh.... it's all "rah rah" and speaking directly to the base that's going to vote for that person no matter if they grew horns and started enslaving the human race.
    Couldn't get any better than this post right here. Perfect example of knowing what these candidates are doing.

Thread Information