Page 98 of 212 FirstFirst ... 8898108 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 5283
    Unbound Mercenary
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Nope...I just don't trust any site who would give a win in a swing state before the election. Obama is actually slightly ahead in most swing states. Plus, I would never take Beck's word on anything political. He is too biased.
    lol, but would you take his word even if he wasn't biased? Left sides are equally biased.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    lol, but would you take his word even if he wasn't biased? Left sides are equally biased.
    Doesn't matter to me if he is liberal or conservative. I'm neither but anyone who seen or listened to him at least once knows he has some issues.

The Heisman
    its just part of the reason everything is going down the $#@!ter.

cable "news" embodies everything wrong with America.

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

4. Likes Ezekiel likes this post
    Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by DayWalker View Post
    its just part of the reason everything is going down the $#@!ter.

cable "news" embodies everything wrong with America.
    I rarely agree with you on political matters but...

You $#@!ing nailed it like a Roman soldier nailed Jesus to the cross.

PSU Technical Advisor
    Quote Originally Posted by btbam View Post
    I agree. That story is pre DNC. Judging on the reaction Michelle, Clinton, and Obama had from their speeches i suspect he'll get a sizable uptick. I thought i think Romney has a legitimate shot at those toss-up states, its still too early to tell.
    Didn't look at the site at all or who owned it. Just what the professors who created the program were saying.

Apprentice
    actually let me tell you my issues i live in america and it's a complete mess let me explain we have mitt romney telling millions of americans to invest into america but is he no his money is safe and secure in some off shore bank account you tell us to invest but all your money is outside of the us something is very wrong with this guy i would also like you to look at where his money came from i bet you will find his money is comming from the war and that his investments are in company's that build wartime products because he has never disclosed where his millions came from????

now for obama dont get me wrong but every time obama has tried to change america and pass laws that benefit americans like health care and other items including taxing off shore bank accounts of rich people he was turned down because it interfered with mitt and his people and there money

in the end it all comes down to money

We vote mitt in we get bombed and millions die with no health care

We vote obama in we get bombed and millions of rich people get punished and we lose social security

in the long run we are screwed no matter who we vote for

This is why i am not in support of any party

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Unfortunately, America doesn't wake up and see that no matter who is elected, we're in for $#@!. It's kinda odd that there are people that support one candidate, without spouting his $#@! terms, candidacy, etc, but will spout all the crap about the other. If they are in Congress, they are the same no matter which party they are with.

Forum Sage

With the nomination of Flip Obamney, the Republicans have handed the Democrats and by extension, Obama, the presidency for 2013-2016. The Republicans HAD someone who would have mopped the floor with Obama, but they ruined it with the primaries, caucuses and eventually, the RNC. The Republican party will never again win an election.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    With the nomination of Flip Obamney, the Republicans have handed the Democrats and by extension, Obama, the presidency for 2013-2016. The Republicans HAD someone who would have mopped the floor with Obama, but they ruined it with the primaries, caucuses and eventually, the RNC. The Republican party will never again win an election.
    And who would that be?

Unbound Mercenary
    And who would that be?
    I'm not surprised if you aren't being sarcastic. LMAO
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    I'm not surprised if you aren't being sarcastic. LMAO
    I wanna know if there is someone i missed. I said from the very beginning that they would put up either Romney or Perry for this election. Those 2 really have the best chance. I don't see anyone else out of the primaries that had a chance.

Veteran
    So, the thread kind of died down a bit, keep getting these message notifications but I don't see any posts.... weird.

Anyway, the race looks close, Rasmussen has Obama with a 2 point lead overall, a good amount of time left, could end up anywhere.
    "you are both the product and the architect of your environment"

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by weskurtz81 View Post
    So, the thread kind of died down a bit, keep getting these message notifications but I don't see any posts.... weird.
    Engage was just bypassing his ban, as usual. Lol.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar!

Metal King Slime, formerly Black. Gaming since Super Mario World (SNES).

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Equinoqs
    Items Big BossFinal Fantasy XIILBP NarikoDemons Souls Cover
    I still want to move to Japan, no matter who wins.

Shut up and play games

Forum Sage

And who would that be?
    Please don't be coy or play dumb with me. It's not your strong-suit. I'm referring to Ron Paul. You know it, I know it and so does the majority. It's why the Republicans did him so much wrong.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    Obama is pulling ahead of Romeny in the polls. If romeny is the comeback kid he likes to make himself out to be, lets see him turn around this campaign. If he can't close the gap, think he can turn the economy around? prob not.

Somebody get me a doctor, I ain't feelin' ill ...But I ain't feelin' this at all...

Forum Sage
    Please don't be coy or play dumb with me. It's not your strong-suit. I'm referring to Ron Paul. You know it, I know it and so does the majority. It's why the Republicans did him so much wrong.
    lol..How can Ron Paul beat Obama when he can't even secure the nomination with his party? He will never be president and its not because he isn't capable. Its because the republican party and now the tea party will never allow it. How can you beat the president when you can't even defeat members of your party? I'm just being realistic here.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 09-12-2012 at 14:59.

Forum Sage

lol..How can Ron Paul beat Obama when he can't even secure the nomination with his party? He will never be president and its not because he isn't capable. Its because the republican party and now the tea party will never allow it. How can you beat the president when you can't even defeat members of your party? I'm just being realistic here.
    I was referring to the actual issues. I did acknowledge Ron Paul's defeat in the caucuses, primaries and RNC. What you seem to not grasp is how Ron Paul lost. The GOP straight up CHEATED, COMMITTED ELECTION & VOTER FRAUD and FORCIBLY SILENCED him. That IS the ONLY reason the GOP beat him. They couldn't beat him in an honest fight so they rewrote the rules and broke the law to do it. If Ron Paul was the nominee, he would have mopped the floor with Obama and that was something I could have guaranteed. Barack Obama has and had no chance against Ron Paul. It's why the establishment did him so much wrong.

Forum Sage
    I was referring to the actual issues. I did acknowledge Ron Paul's defeat in the caucuses, primaries and RNC. What you seem to not grasp is how Ron Paul lost. The GOP straight up CHEATED, COMMITTED ELECTION & VOTER FRAUD and FORCIBLY SILENCED him.
    Yep, and it proves what i said about the GOP and tea party never letting it happen. But i'm glad you admitted the voter fraud because if they do it to one of their own, then they sure as hell will do it to the other side.

That IS the ONLY reason the GOP beat him. They couldn't beat him in an honest fight so they rewrote the rules and broke the law to do it. If Ron Paul was the nominee, he would have mopped the floor with Obama and that was something I could have guaranteed. Barack Obama has and had no chance against Ron Paul. It's why the establishment did him so much wrong.
    Honest fight?...lol This is politics bro. Sometimes that stuff goes out the window. Its all about the party first and who has the best chance to defeat Obama. Paul never stood a chance at beating him in a general election. This is the reason the republican party sort of pushed him to the side. They know he can't win in a general election.

Tbh, all of those candidates in the primaries were pretty weak ones. The one candidate who could of really did some damage is Huntsman. He had less baggage than all of them, and he had foreign policy experience. He is smart and well knowledgeable on the issues. It would be difficult for Obama to say a lot of negative stuff about a person he chose to work in his administration. Plus, he was a successful Governor of Utah.
    As a matter of fact, the only drawback for Huntsman is that he worked for the Obama administration, but the extreme right wing held that against him. He didn't get into all that negativity that the party seems to thrive for. I think he would of made a better candidate than Romney.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 09-12-2012 at 16:34.

The Heisman
    Huntsman was BY FAR the best candidate the GOP put forth this cycle. And he was ignored/dismissed more than RP.

I respect RP b/c he was the first republican in my memory that ever suggested controlling defense spending. And he generally supports cutting government spending... and doesn't focus on just cutting programs of one side of the aisle vs the other...

...that said.. he strikes me as kooky... and I never really bothered to look into him b/c as Substance said... he had ZERO chance of winning the nom or the general election.

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by DayWalker View Post
    Huntsman was BY FAR the best candidate the GOP put forth this cycle. And he was ignored/dismissed more than RP.

I respect RP b/c he was the first republican in my memory that ever suggested controlling defense spending. And he generally supports cutting government spending... and doesn't focus on just cutting programs of one side of the aisle vs the other...

...that said.. he strikes me as kooky... and I never really bothered to look into him b/c as Substance said... he had ZERO chance of winning the nom or the general election.
    Same here and that's how a lot of people see him. His party is definitely his biggest obstacle. But Romney is even scarier when you think about what kind of foreign policy he would have. I can't believe what he actually did regarding this situation in Libya. Sometimes I wonder if this guy is actually ready to assume command of the country.

The Heisman
    getting desperate... fivethirtyeight.com has an Obama win at ~80% this week.

By Theft
    Trust me, it's sad

Veteran
    QE3 to the rescue! It worked so well the first two times, let do it again!

Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by weskurtz81 View Post
    QE3 to the rescue! It worked so well the first two times, let do it again!
    Yep. Because $4 for a loaf of bread wasn't enough. Let's make it $8 for loaf instead.

Veteran

Thread Information