Earthbound
    Items Final Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy IX

I Am Alive - New In-game Screens Leaked

SystemLink has come into contact with 7 brand new in-game leaked screenshots of troublesome title I Am Alive, but unfortunately, we don't have any advance on exactly what's happening to the Ubisoft title. The game changed hands from Darkworks to Ubisoft Shanghai, and shortly afterwards the world caught a glimpse of an earthquake-stricken Chicago in the infamous 2009 E3 trailer, but numerous delays and hoaxes has shrouded the survival game in mystery.

These images, the leaker tells us, are real-time screenshots, with no rendering, and are hauntingly eye-catching, with the murky and somber city at odds with a radiant blue sky. Here you'll see shots of the ruined Chicago, as well as inside a bank.

http://multi.systemlink.me/2011/04/n...reenshots.html

I was hyped for this back when it was announced and then it dropped off the radar. Did they start a fresh with it?

I hope it doesn't suffer like Brothers In Arms did where it was in development for so long and they got no where, but they had to launch it to try and get some money back because they spend so much developing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by neoxthexone View Post
    DC is the hero PSU deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll ban him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a single guardian, a watchful protector. The DC.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    I found the E3 trailer very interesting. I was waiting and waiting for it, but now after all that time hype has hit 0.

~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Master Sage
    The screens looks really bad, tbh.
    Will look only worse as it get stretched over 720p or whatever resolution is runs at on a bigger screen.

I was hyped too from the E3 trailer, but it's at zero atm.

Forum Sage

I dunno about anyone else but I think it looks great. It looks really photogenic which is not something I've really seen all that much in a video game. I would definitely like to see the game in action myself before I commit to buying it. Something tells me iit's actually gonna turn out fine.

Dedicated Member
    Dang... My interest in the Ubisoft conference is getting higher and higher daily.
    PSN and 360Live: Zombieking36

Elite Member

It will be interesting to see if this title survives the Ubisoft cutbacks. If it's not really close to being finished, I doubt it will ever see the light of day.

Thread Information