Latest PSU headlines:

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst ... 313 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Wow..my heart was literally beating near the end of episode 9. I kept hoping the Starks would show up and save the day just at the last minute, but nope....wow, I've never been that invested into a character before. What an amazing show. I hope it takes home all the emmys and golden globes.

Forum Sage

Yeah i was just waiting for someone to save day.

Rooting for Tyrion and Arya now, hope Joffrey gets ****ing crushed sometime soon. Little brat...

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Tyrion and Arya, that's from the Drogo story arc, right? Sorry, I forget, there's just so many characters

Forum Sage

Tyrion Lannister is the imp and Arya Stark was the youngest daughter of Ned. On the topic of Drogo i really hope he lives, he is pretty badass.

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    Pheonix7
    Tyrion is the "imp". Arya is the young sister learning the sword.

IMDb Dre

EDIT: Ya beat me. I'm interested to see if Drogo lives or not... if he lives I guess it proves that magic is real in their world? We'll have to see how/if he comes out of this.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by smiggy View Post
    Tyrion Lannister is the imp and Arya Stark was the youngest daughter of Ned. On the topic of Drogo i really hope he lives, he is pretty badass.
    Thank you good sir. Rep+

Quote Originally Posted by RedDragon7 View Post
    Tyrion is the "imp". Arya is the young sister learning the sword.

IMDb Dre

EDIT: Ya beat me. I'm interested to see if Drogo lives or not... if he lives I guess it proves that magic is real in their world? We'll have to see how/if he comes out of this.
    Darn, I always forget I have resources such as IMDB or even wikipedia. And I both have them bookmarked! Yeah, it wouldn't be surprise me if the magic is real. I mean, they have the whitewalker guys coming back to life and the bleeding trees. At first, I thought the witch purposely got him sick so she could kill him and blame his wound for her deception.
    Last edited by Lebowski; 06-17-2011 at 05:23.

Forum Sage

It will be interesting for sure, definitely in the fantasy side of things the show has been pretty light. We've had hints of the dragons that used to be around and the White Walkers north of the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    . At first, I thought the witch purposely got him sick so she could kill him and blame his wound for her deception.
    I was thinking something along the same lines, when she was asked to help im pretty sure her only intention was revenge for them attacking her village by killing Drogo.
    Last edited by smiggy; 06-17-2011 at 05:25.

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    Pheonix7
    It will be interesting for sure, definitely in the fantasy side of things the show has been pretty light. We've had hints of the dragons that used to be around and the White Walkers north of the wall.
    Without spoiling anything... this officially is a fantasy series. I've gotta say, Tyrion and Daenerys have the best character arcs of this season.

I was thinking something along the same lines, when she was asked to help im pretty sure her only intention was revenge for them attacking her village by killing Drogo.
    Hehe...

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation
    Without spoiling anything... this officially is a fantasy series. I've gotta say, Tyrion and Daenerys have the best character arcs of this season.

[COLOR=#222222]Hehe...

Forum Sage

Dragons are back

Loving this show. The Nights Watch riding out was awesome, Dany and her babies saw that coming as soon as hey put the eggs into the fire. The scene with Littlefinger talking the guy with no balls and the old guy with the $#@!, all three of these guys are sly as hell, every one has their own agenda, they make for great watching watching when they appear together.

Last edited by smiggy; 06-20-2011 at 12:48.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation
    It's the only show that I've seen in the last 5-6 years that is getting better. Each and every episode is simply amazing.

Super Elite
    ****ing Joffrey I want to see his head on a ****ing spike!

Shame Sean Bean was only in it for 1 season!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    Pheonix7
    Actually the Lanisters are already losing their power. The one smart thing the father has done now is send Tyrion to be The Hand.

Forum Sage

Definitely, as mentioned by Tywin they lost themselves a major bargaining chip in Ned whilst the North gained one in Jaime.

I wonder if Renly/Stannis will fight alongside the North and then divide up Westeros into North/South, or if we will have a 3 way battle for King. Lets not rule out Dany and her dragons, but she has no army at the minute so im not sure if she'll ally herself with one of the others or try to claim the throne for herself.

Interesting stuff

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    I'm wondering why they don't just kill Jamie, and send his head to Kings Landing. I mean, what do they need to keep him alive for??
    Never read the books, so I don't know. But that only makes sense.

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Forum Sage

Nothing to gain from killing him right now i guess.

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    I'm wondering why they don't just kill Jamie, and send his head to Kings Landing. I mean, what do they need to keep him alive for??
    Never read the books, so I don't know. But that only makes sense.
    Joffrey has eddards daughter, thats why! And they also think they have Arya!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    Pheonix7
    Only thing I'm a little confused on is Jaime's capture... they just had him in this episode. I'm guessing the Lanisters lost a battle which led to Jaime's capture? Seems a little odd since Jaime is so good, not that it can't happen but they don't even talk about it. Unless I missed part of a conversation.

Super Elite
    Only thing I'm a little confused on is Jaime's capture... they just had him in this episode. I'm guessing the Lanisters lost a battle which led to Jaime's capture? Seems a little odd since Jaime is so good, not that it can't happen but they don't even talk about it. Unless I missed part of a conversation.
    They do talk about it. They fed that Lanister spy false information about the number of soldiers marching to a specific place, causing the whole Lanister army to move in. Jaime was left behind or sent somewhere else or something
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Forum Sage

Croyles is just about there, if you remember back when Tywin was gutting that stag he split his army in half and gave Jaime half. The spy had the wrong information so Jaime and his army were probably just chilling when they were caught out. One of them also mentions that he cut down 10 of their men before they caught him so i don't think its a case of him not being good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Croyles View Post
    Joffrey has eddards daughter, thats why! And they also think they have Arya!
    Arya is getting smuggled out of the city by Yoren, who is the recruiter for the Night's Watch.

Super Elite

Croyles is just about there, if you remember back when Tywin was gutting that stag he split his army in half and gave Jaime half. The spy had the wrong information so Jaime and his army were probably just chilling when they were caught out. One of them also mentions that he cut down 10 of their men before they caught him so i don't think its a case of him not being good.
    Arya is getting smuggled out of the city by Yoren, who is the recruiter for the Night's Watch.
    Yeah but Rob and all them THINK she is being held.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    Pheonix7
    Croyles is just about there, if you remember back when Tywin was gutting that stag he split his army in half and gave Jaime half. The spy had the wrong information so Jaime and his army were probably just chilling when they were caught out.
    I remember most of that being in the previous episode, the battle where the imp is knocked out.

One of them also mentions that he cut down 10 of their men before they caught him so i don't think its a case of him not being good.
    Was that mentioned in this last episode? That definitely sounds better that he took out of their men after finally being taken.

Remember there's also Sanza and she's now in serious trouble with King douche bag having no problem beating her up.
    Last edited by RedDragon7; 06-21-2011 at 03:13.

Forum Sage

I remember most of that being in the previous episode, the battle where the imp is knocked out.

Was that mentioned in this last episode? That definitely sounds better that he took out of their men after finally being taken.
    Yeah Episode 9 when they rode out the woods with him and were deciding what to do with him, i think it was Theon who mentioned he cut down a ten of their men.

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    Pheonix7
    Yeah Episode 9 when they rode out the woods with him and were deciding what to do with him, i think it was Theon who mentioned he cut down a ten of their men.
    Wait they had him in episode 9?

Forum Sage

Wait they had him in episode 9?
    Yep nearish the end, double checked.

Thread Information