Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4757
Results 1,401 to 1,414 of 1414

Thread: Game of Thrones

Selected Members Council
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Scryer View Post
    That episode was meh overall. The fight scene with the Sand Snakes was pretty $#@! and the Arya stuff was boring.

King's Landing stuff was good and Jorah/Tyrion stuff was decent.

Final scene was very disturbing to watch. 4 eps left. Looking forward to some revenge, hopefully Ramsay gets his just deserts.
    Same here, I hate the dude just from playing the Telltale game series!
    PSN ID: Duffman19864

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

Twitch ID: http://www.twitch.tv/duffman041986/profile

PSU Direct Email: adam.duffield@psu.com

My Youtube Gaming Channel - Now with commentary: Duffman Gaming

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Meh episode indeed. I'm more interested with what's happening with Tyrion more than anything else. I'm sure the ending of this episode will spark an outcry from butthurt feminazi's and SJW's all over the Internet. F.u.c.k.i.n.g. c.u.n.t.s.

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    Meh that last scene had nothing on Outlander this week. It makes Game of thrones look tame. Bet you their is more outcry over what happened to Sansa than than the other show for fairly obvious reasons. Hypocrisy at its best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Yeah this whole season has been pretty meh. Imo they are just dragging out until they can make their own story up.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    The previous episode have been really good, this one was the only meh one so far. I think it'll pick up from here. Keep trying to tell myself not to get attached to any character. I feel like someone I like is gonna die off.

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    It's just been so damn slow. Usually by about the 4th episode it picks up pretty good. We're 6 through and really nothing significant outside of Jon at the wall had happened. As well as Ramsey and Sansa.

Master Sage
    A lot of the boring parts are coming from book 4.
    Book 4 was a real struggle to read.
    That said they have also diverted a lot from the books as book 4 introduced a lot more people and focused on other areas that appear to have been forgotten by the show (Greyjoys/Tullys) etc
    Last edited by Bitbydeath; 3 Days Ago at 23:42.

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebowski View Post
    Meh episode indeed. I'm more interested with what's happening with Tyrion more than anything else. I'm sure the ending of this episode will spark an outcry from butthurt feminazi's and SJW's all over the Internet. F.u.c.k.i.n.g. c.u.n.t.s.
    On queue

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment...ark-rape-scene

Will try and find any similar reaction to Jamie getting raped in Outlander.....bet I dont.....

Master Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    On queue

Will try and find any similar reaction to Jamie getting raped in Outlander.....bet I dont.....
    It wasn't really rape though, she said yes to marry him and the sex consumates it. Meaning she also said yes to sex.

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitbydeath View Post
    It wasn't really rape though, she said yes to marry him and the sex consumates it. Meaning she also said yes to sex.
    Exactly. It was just forceful sex. I don't make lightly of rape but guess what people, it's a $#@!ing show! Yeah, what happened to get character was grotesque but this kind of thing happens in tv and movies all the time. How about prison rape scenes. I guess those are ok because it's happening to a man. Double standards piss me off. Get your panties out of a bunch people. Hell Theon had his dick cut off by Ramsey. It's just another day in the GoT offices.

11. Likes Vichael likes this post
    Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    On queue

So much butthurt....cry maor fagits. I hope no one at the show takes them seriously. And this was pretty tame in comparison to what ramsay does to theon on the show. Or all the other deaths in the show. Murder and child murder is A-OK! But rape?! WELL THE WHOLE WORLD SHOULD END! All because a small minority of people get offended. God I hate SJW's sometimes...oh wait, that's all the time. Cancers of society.

Exactly. She wasn't enjoying it, but knowing the circumstances Littlefinger left her in, she accepted it until it was time. It almost looked like rape, but it wasn't. People will get butthurt over anything! Oh, that car is green? I'M OFFENDED! Oh that door is looking at me a funny way? I'M OFFENDED! $#@!ing off yerself into oblivion you mingy $#@!.

Master Sage
    Daenerys went through the same thing when she married Khal Drogo. I guess the show wasn't as popular back then to cause such an outrage.
    Also wonder if Bronn got poisoned when he got slashed by the sand snakes.

14. Likes PS4freak likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    Daenerys went through the same thing when she married Khal Drogo. I guess the show wasn't as popular back then to cause such an outrage.
    Also wonder if Bronn got poisoned when he got slashed by the sand snakes.
    I love Bronn, he made that whole scene.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    That ending.

I know it's just a movie, but damn, that's some heavy stuff, crossing all sorts of lines o_O

We've practically watched her grow up. We were Theon. That's messed up. At some point she's got to dish out some of her own pain, surely. She's been getting abused for how many years now?
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Thread Information