Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5262
Results 1,526 to 1,548 of 1548

Thread: Game of Thrones

I Do Admin Thingies

PSN ID
    BrandonJBX
    Quote Originally Posted by PS4freak View Post
    As for the Jon Snow comment... $#@! you!
    My sentiments exactly.

"Love the life you live, and live the life you love." ~ Bob Marley

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    King_Dank_Kush
    Sucks we have to wait so long for the next season. Due to the leak last season, it seemed really short.
    Best PS3 Website - PSU.com / CollegeOwlz - Sign up now - College Notes, College Textbooks, and Events.

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinPinter View Post
    Sucks we have to wait so long for the next season. Due to the leak last season, it seemed really short.
    That's why I watched it like normal. I knew i would have that empty feeling. Especially glad because the first 4 episodes were nothing special but the anticipation every week was there.

Community and Technical Manager
    PSN ID
    Cand3Js
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    So I got HBO Now just to catch up on Games of Thrones. I've avoided this thread all this time because I didn't want anything to get spoiled. Didn't matter since the $#@!ing idiots at CNN decided to put an article on their home page a week or so ago with the title "Jon Snow is Dead".

So yeah.....watched the last episode last night and knew exactly what has going to happen. Thanks, CNN. You are just awesome.

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Ugh that sucks. On the $#@!ing news no less. What the hell were they reporting on?!

I Do Admin Thingies

PSN ID
    BrandonJBX
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    So I got HBO Now just to catch up on Games of Thrones. I've avoided this thread all this time because I didn't want anything to get spoiled. Didn't matter since the $#@!ing idiots at CNN decided to put an article on their home page a week or so ago with the title "Jon Snow is Dead".

So yeah.....watched the last episode last night and knew exactly what has going to happen. Thanks, CNN. You are just awesome.
    This is why I avoid all news outlets and social media until I'm current on the show. Cuz of crap like that.

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style

Game of Thrones

The issue i have js being finito is that his death will be the first one that truly appears to be pointless. Other than showing us that people are stupidly ignorant. His entire story arc result in one thing only, bringing the wildlings across the wall, and not even that many of them either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    * SPOILERS AHEAD FOR ANYONE NOT CAUGHT UP ON SHOW*

The only thing that dies with Jon is the knowledge about Valyrian Steel being able to kill WW. Other than that it just severs any ties to the Wildlings. Which is what they wanted anyway. Jon is coming back. There are too many things that add up to say that he is. The biggest one is the fact of Melissandra showing up. You recall when she saw Jon she was startled. Then she basically sowed the oats for Stannis downfall. Whether it was intentional or unintentional the result is, she was wrong that Stannis was the chosen one by the Lord of the Light. When it's actually Jon.

Her showing up there and Jon dying are not coincident. It makes no sense for her to be there otherwise. Not to mention there is proof that of someone is killed they can be revived within shortly of dying. Who revived the one guy who was $#@!ing chopped in half? A red priest. Melissandra is a Red Priestess. Her arrival is pointless without Jon. Not to mention like you said, grand scheme, his death doesn't really do much. Also, all these bastards that work on the show or say well Jon is dead are simply trolling. This is not a wishful thinking. This is just logical thinking. This show is more witty just mindless killings. All the major deaths in this show have effects on the story. No Jon really doesn't effect much except for giving extra plot points. If they continue on without him, it just seems unnecessary. If he died in battle it would have been more satisfying.

If I'm wrong up eat crow. But as for all these people saying he's dead, what are they going to say? No he's coming back.
    Last edited by PS4freak; 1 Week Ago at 23:23.

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style

Game of Thrones

Which crow will you eat? Samwell?

Master Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    The issue i have js being finito is that his death will be the first one that truly appears to be pointless. Other than showing us that people are stupidly ignorant. His entire story arc result in one thing only, bringing the wildlings across the wall, and not even that many of them either.

His death is either real or a ploy to get his character away from the wall.
    I suspect the wall is coming down and very soon, once it does one thing is certain all those crows behind it are majorly $#@!ed.

Note: book 6 is called 'Winds of Winter' meaning Winter IS coming and with it comes the white walkers.

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitbydeath View Post
    I suspect the wall is coming down and very soon, once it does one thing is certain all those crows behind it are majorly $#@!ed.

Note: book 6 is called 'Winds of Winter' meaning Winter IS coming and with it comes the white walkers.
    If his death is real I'm going to See what Kind of hole they are going to write themselves out of for Melissandra being there. Thats why I'm worried about hbo taking over. Because next season Will likely be all them.

Master Sage
    If his death is real I'm going to See what Kind of hole they are going to write themselves out of for Melissandra being there. Thats why I'm worried about hbo taking over. Because next season Will likely be all them.
    Yea, i'm hoping Melisandre arranges Wun Wun to get Jon's body and get the hell out of there real fast cause with Jon gone the remaining Wildlings won't last long.

I Do Admin Thingies

PSN ID
    BrandonJBX
    * SPOILERS AHEAD FOR ANYONE NOT CAUGHT UP ON SHOW*

The only thing that dies with Jon is the knowledge about Valyrian Steel being able to kill WW. Other than that it just severs any ties to the Wildlings. Which is what they wanted anyway. Jon is coming back. There are too many things that add up to say that he is. The biggest one is the fact of Melissandra showing up. You recall when she saw Jon she was startled. Then she basically sowed the oats for Stannis downfall. Whether it was intentional or unintentional the result is, she was wrong that Stannis was the chosen one by the Lord of the Light. When it's actually Jon.

Her showing up there and Jon dying are not coincident. It makes no sense for her to be there otherwise. Not to mention there is proof that of someone is killed they can be revived within shortly of dying. Who revived the one guy who was $#@!ing chopped in half? A red priest. Melissandra is a Red Priestess. Her arrival is pointless without Jon. Not to mention like you said, grand scheme, his death doesn't really do much. Also, all these bastards that work on the show or say well Jon is dead are simply trolling. This is not a wishful thinking. This is just logical thinking. This show is more witty just mindless killings. All the major deaths in this show have effects on the story. No Jon really doesn't effect much except for giving extra plot points. If they continue on without him, it just seems unnecessary. If he died in battle it would have been more satisfying.

If I'm wrong up eat crow. But as for all these people saying he's dead, what are they going to say? No he's coming back.
    That's pretty much exactly what was going through my mind. If he doesn't come back ... none of that crap will make sense.

Master Sage
    Melisandre also warned Jon of his impending doom, so she should know when it goes down. Kit has also been photographed a bunch of times even with the cast since they started filming, it all points to him coming back.

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitbydeath View Post

Yeah my thoughts exactly, he already has shown us he's so tied to his oath he wont leave even when the chance presented itself.
    Here's your out clause boy, you died in service which frees you from your oath.

Question is, although I haven't read the books my understanding is a certain other resurrected character which hasn't appeared in the show was changed by death. Will this happen to JS, will something awaken in him maybe?
    Last edited by mynd; 1 Week Ago at 22:47.

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Yeah my thoughts exactly, he already has shown us he's so tied to his oath he wont leave even when the chance presented itself.
    Here's your out clause boy, you died in service which frees you from your oath.

Question is, although I haven't read the books my understanding is a certain other resurrected character which hasn't appeared in the show was changed by death. Will this happen to JS, will something awaken in him maybe?
    I think he will change and that's a good point about his oath being done after death. I think Jon could make an effort to help arm everyone for the battle against the WW. Because really only he knows how to kill them. And Sam, but he only knows of dragon glass.

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    I think he will change and that's a good point about his oath being done after death. I think Jon could make an effort to help arm everyone for the battle against the WW. Because really only he knows how to kill them. And Sam, but he only knows of dragon glass.
    Sams toast, you have to eat him if we are wrong about JS coming back.

Last edited by mynd; 1 Week Ago at 01:53.

18. Likes PS4freak likes this post
    Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    It might take a couple days. That's a lot of crow lol.

I Do Admin Thingies

PSN ID
    BrandonJBX
    Well ... at least we have Zombie Mountain for the time being. o_O

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    I think the Viper could have beat zombie mountain. Js. Lol speed for days.

I Do Admin Thingies

PSN ID
    BrandonJBX
    Yes, but then he'd get $#@!y and have his eyeballs mashed into his face.

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Yes, but then he'd get $#@!y and have his eyeballs mashed into his face.
    Hey don't joke about that. That $#@! is real dammit!

I Do Admin Thingies

PSN ID
    BrandonJBX
    Hey don't joke about that. That $#@! is real dammit!
    Yeah ... that was both heartbreaking and terrifying ... lol.

Thread Information