Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 6272
Results 1,776 to 1,788 of 1788

Thread: Game of Thrones

Administrator
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    That episode was damned amazing! Simply top notch stuff. Arya went badass, Jon went badass, Daenerys joins the game, Cercy went full-on nut-so, Tyrion gets some appreciation for his badassery!

It's a bit of a drag that it set-up the series so well, but now we have to wait another year!

Next season has to be epic, it can't be anything other at this point!
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    I want to go outside and scream "The North remembers" .

Very very solid episode, $#@!ing one year to continue.
    #lovegaming

MyAnimeList

Stop preordering games! Stop buying day1 games! Stop being idiots!

The Dawkness!
    PSN ID
    ElNaxi

My name isn't a misspelled Nazi,god****.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    ask through private message
    Intense season finale. Loved it! Still one of my favorite shows. Looking forward to next season as always! It's looking like there will only be 1 or maybe 2 more seasons before it's all over. It's certainly a show I plan on owning on blu-ray one day when it's in one complete package.
    Last edited by Chewbacca; 4 Weeks Ago at 17:36.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    How much life left in this show? What you guys opinion?

Are they gonna still go for throne games or the real thread will come soon?
    #lovegaming

MyAnimeList

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    Damn good season. Everything is tying neatly together. They could end this in one movie or a single season, or stretch it out into a season or two. Either way I'm excited |

Brought to you from a mobile app for forums and messageboards

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Done, but really, you have no place in this thread if you aren't up to date! Yeah holy moly, the music for the first part of the show was BEAUTIFUL. I don't usually get so taken back by the musical score but I just kept thinking it was beautiful.
    Yeah the music made if seem odd but the payoff Was awesome. They nailed the music this episode. Wasn't typical GoT music epithet.

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingo View Post
    How much life left in this show? What you guys opinion?

Are they gonna still go for throne games or the real thread will come soon?
    Really only two stanzas to go.

The battle for kings landing and then the battle of the white walkers.

I tell you what though, if the opening scene of next season isn't Arya walking up to Winterfell with Frey's head in her hand I'm going to be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mynd; 4 Weeks Ago at 22:29.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    It'll be two seasons, show creators said it might be a total of 13 or 15 episodes. I'm gonna miss it but it's gonna have one epic blu-ray boxset for me to buy!

Wicked $#@!ing episode. What a beautiful season this has been. We've all been worried that it might suck because it has more creative freedom, but it turns out not being too attached to the books anymore is a great thing! I'm so $#@!ing stoked for the next two seasons. Khaleesi will rule but I have a feeling she's gonna be assassinated like all good leaders.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebowski View Post
    It'll be two seasons, show creators said it might be a total of 13 or 15 episodes. I'm gonna miss it but it's gonna have one epic blu-ray boxset for me to buy!

Wicked $#@!ing episode. What a beautiful season this has been. We've all been worried that it might suck because it has more creative freedom, but it turns out not being too attached to the books anymore is a great thing! I'm so $#@!ing stoked for the next two seasons. Khaleesi will rule but I have a feeling she's gonna be assassinated like all good leaders.
    Would you have a link for it?
    #lovegaming

MyAnimeList

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    SA80A2
    I thought the season started quite badly to be honest. The first episode seemed quite disjointed as it leapt from one character to the next in quick succession. By mid season things had improved a bit but there were still some sloppy and frankly disappointing parts; like bringing Blackfish back only to end with an off screen 'oh, he dead' moment and the waifs attempt on Arya was also predictable and a bit sloppily written.
    As I've often heard though 'end on a high' and this season did it in spectacular fashion with, in my opinion, the best episode 9 & 10 of any GoT season. Absolutely awesome; and to think I was worried for the season for a while. Big ups to the cast and crew for really getting it together at the end.

And yes, I checked my dog was well fed after watching episode 9!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldRimmer View Post
    I thought the season started quite badly to be honest. The first episode seemed quite disjointed as it leapt from one character to the next in quick succession. By mid season things had improved a bit but there were still some sloppy and frankly disappointing parts; like bringing Blackfish back only to end with an off screen 'oh, he dead' moment and the waifs attempt on Arya was also predictable and a bit sloppily written.
    As I've often heard though 'end on a high' and this season did it in spectacular fashion with, in my opinion, the best episode 9 & 10 of any GoT season. Absolutely awesome; and to think I was worried for the season for a while. Big ups to the cast and crew for really getting it together at the end.
    I thought it was pretty boring for the first half as well. There were big ups here and there though ... like Dany and the Dothraki scene.

And yes, I checked my dog was well fed after watching episode 9!
    You don't want him eating your face, that's for sure.

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingo View Post
    Would you have a link for it?
    They've been discussing shorten seasons for a while. They've all But confirmed it Will be 6-8 episodes next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    I thought it was pretty boring for the first half as well. There were big ups here and there though ... like Dany and the Dothraki scene.

You don't want him eating your face, that's for sure.
    That would be am awesome band name. Lol.

14. Likes Admartian , Brandon, mynd likes this post

Thread Information