Latest PSU headlines:

View Poll Results: What do you think happened? Who did it?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 30.00%
  • Anonymous

4 40.00%
  • Sony

2 20.00%
  • You

2 20.00%
  • Me

2 20.00%
  • My dog

2 20.00%
  • Your dog

2 20.00%
  • My cat

3 30.00%
  • Your cat

2 20.00%
  • Bankers on crack

2 20.00%
  • Outside hacker with source information

4 40.00%
  • Outside hacker with chance information

2 20.00%
  • Outside ex-Anonymous hacker

2 20.00%
  • Inside hack job

2 20.00%
  • Bush (with help from 'the Donald')

2 20.00%
  • Obama

3 30.00%
  • Osama

2 20.00%
  • That weird guy at the grocery store.

3 30.00%
  • My dad's new girlfriend

2 20.00%
  • God

3 30.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    underthetable

What really happened?

Anonymous is dis-organized and that will be their downfall. Don't get shortsighted SONY, keep in here for the long-run. However, You're both wrong, that's the sad truth. Sony had every right to defend the value of their creations. Yet, Sony, it was wrong to let those lawyers bankroll peoples names. Anonymous had every right to be angry over the injustice via breach of privacy by Sony's lawyers. Yet, Anonymous, many now hate you, and well deserved, you left the door open, effers. Both sides now have a tarnished reputation based upon who they feel they represent. Get over the petty bs and move on. Anonymous go find some serious problems in our world, like torture within city-states of human beings. Do something about that. Until then, don't leave the door open in a server that you hack for some random douxchexbag to go running in and make a mess. When anybody can claim you, or even just part of you, you are bound to have serious problems in the long run. GTFU and GTFO of the gaming world, you've made more people very angry and stressed, that are innocent of this petty crap during already tough times. Grow up and tackle something serious in our world that may lead to a better civilization, not this petty bs.

We gamers NEED our online to relieve stress and to find something more, something worthwhile. This makes us happier for you and everyone, making your day more pleasant when we are around, safer for you. We are gamers. We are everyone. We are no one. We are unity. We are chaos. We will not stand for this (we usually sit, except when on the move). Mess with our online gaming and we will find you. Keep your petty wars OUT OF OUR ONLINE ARENAS. Given long enough time without online, I may have to develope a second career as a PI and hunt down the effers who messed up my day, week or worse. Tie you up naked in duct tape and throw you in a kiddie pool of chocholate puddin, while recording it all on youtube. One more time. You effed up, don't make claims when you don't even know who your own allies or enemies are, you are like a head-case of an organization that isn't organized. You make no sense. You might as well be a skyscraper filled with insane asylum doctors and patients, a skyscraper that walks like godzilla, across the countryside, with crazy people falling out of it, effing each other all at the same time as your entire building collapses into the ocean of short-sighted, petty goaled, revenge-based actions that you have no control over because you are effing yourself.Oh wait. That's not you effin yourself, it's that OTHER crazy Anonymous guy across the hall in the dent-mental dung hole. Oh you don't know him? But he's you!See how effing crazy that is? That's not strength. Get organized, focus on something worthwhile, make hackers proud, don't make them look like idiots. And Sony,

please get FFXIV online and out the door for PSN users and where the ef is the the next elder

scrolls? Something after Oblivion by Bethesda? And why can't we all just get along? COD was better when Treyarch and Infinity Ward were working together. So maybe Sony AND Anonymous could get together, make some money while making the world a happier place by selling us software to control aggressive quadrotors remotely and allow us to dexter some evil people across the world who presently are torturing human beings slowly to death. No worries, we'll refuel in China. OK OK Got off track.

We didn't attack Geohot, we were not involved (most of us). Some of us are on that list. Anonymous, keep your 'righteous' issues THE EF OUT OF OUR GAMING WORLD, lest we have the time to come find you and give you our personal thanks. STAY OUT and DONT COME BACK. You didn't win any support here, you lost it. Just be happy that we haven't lost it, yet. We are one. We are none. We are brother, sister, dad, mom and mom's basement. We are your family, your friends, your lovers. We are your neighbors. Your boss. Your clients. and if you mess with our online game world again, we may be the death of you. Some of us know how to hack, but we choose not to mess up peoples days for petty bs. STAY OUT OF THE ONLINE GAMING WORLD ANONYMOUS. We are gamers. We are a legion of Legions. Don't forget that. We do not forgive. We do not forget. We will drown you in that kiddie pool filled with chocholate puddin if you give us enough reason to. Remember. Wake up....and my sweet friends, please tell me if you agree by responding yes to the poll and let me know why in your reply!
    Last edited by Ixion; 04-28-2011 at 06:26.

Master Poster
    Items VitaLiverpool360 SlimPS3 FatGoogle Chrome
    I think i agree with this.

Not 100% sure.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Wow that post kinda makes my head hurt...
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

underthetable
    Well neither am I! LOL but I gave it a shot

Do you think the options for poll answers are fair enough?

Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    Wow that post kinda makes my head hurt...
    btw Aaron, I have received a PM from three3-times asking me to change my name here?

1) I don't know how to do that, but if I did, I would change it to *reachunderthetable*

2) There are a lot worse names here then mine, much more disturbing! Violent hateful names. Gory sick names. So I am already getting a sense of hypocrisy and discrimination going on. But if somebody just can't deal with it, then so be it, idc, I am not so petty to worry about keeping this name. Any site mod (three3-times) that wants to, may change my name to my above choice (or something similiar, since once this posts, it may already be taken), with my permission. Thank you!

2 1/2) Have a good night

byez!

Use the edit or multi-quote option instead of double posting. -Ixion
    Last edited by Ixion; 04-28-2011 at 03:52.

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    I voted for all of them.

I'm A Monster!
    Items User name style
    That post hurts my eyes but you got some good points...

Sig By FinalReaper.
    Socom/Trophy Card.

underthetable
    Couldn't edit my own post (hmmm ok). So I will correct it here. three3-times is a subscriber, not a moderator! sorry about that. I did not know this! n btw if anybody knows how you can change your name here, please send me a PM on *how* to do it, if it really is that big of a deal! Thank you!

Thank you! Your answers may be the most accurate! I meant to vote for my cat as well! =^o.O^= She's always up to no good. > But I forgot that my own poll has multiple answers!! duh LOL

Once again, do not double post. Use the edit option. -Ixion
    Last edited by Ixion; 04-28-2011 at 04:06.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    You can't change your name. An administrator must do it. We're waiting for one to sign on.

As for three3-times, he's an SMC, like me. We're basically mods in training.

Elite Sage
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DS
    I agree in a weird way. BTW, nice colors.
    |My Playfire|My Deviantart|
    - SIG BY MY SISTER-

Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    No space ninjas?!. This poll fails :\

On topic. Why can't we all just get along?. This whole thing with Anonymous vs Sony is really starting to get annoying. It will only get worse if it continues.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    how long did that post take you to craft? so many colors....so much formatting....

Somebody get me a doctor, I ain't feelin' ill ...But I ain't feelin' this at all...

underthetable
    Well, my Dads girlfriend may count as the 'space ninja', she's freaky enough.

And as far as Sony and Anonymous getting along, that's up to them, ya know.

However, I hear that counsel with mentally-ill skyscrapers is very difficult!

But yes, like I said a few times, it's petty compared to alot of things, however, as of now, this isn't over...

...ya can be involved, or just ignore it. Either way, you may want to stock up on some popcorn because this investigation is going to be going on for a *LONG* time!

LOL it's automatic, I didn't format anything

Thanks for the well-intentioned compliment though!
    Last edited by Ixion; 04-28-2011 at 06:16.

underthetable

;'(

Quote Originally Posted by btbam View Post
    how long did that post take you to craft? so many colors....so much formatting....
    it was too many colors! oops

so it's not in color anymore (I wish I knew this before I started writing it)

Anyways, I don't know how you guys feel, but PSN being down is really making me sad.

My prediction is that it may be up by Saturday at the earliest (would also help Sony save some lost revenue), or next Tuesday at the latest, which is a total bummer, because I'm gonna be with clients ALL DAY Tuesday, and will be busy the rest of the week.

Thread Information