Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4
Results 76 to 94 of 94
  1. #76
    eagle2010
    Guest
    There is such a thing as programs that can change your computers Mac address and other programs to hide their ip that can make it untraceable and besides hackers can cover their tracks. Anyone could have put that file on Sony's servers just to misdirect attention away from themselves. You people have absolutely no clue whatsoever how to hide your Ip or your Mac address they cannot be tracked or traced as most proxy severs are open source and along with a dynamic Ip and various software can make you invisible and a few simple tools it's untraceable so unless you actually know what your talking about don't try to argue about it cause your in over your head .

  2. #77
    Elite Member
    jonathanm1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Central Alabama
    PSN ID
    jlmc1978
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,873
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    527 (11,942 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle2010 View Post
    There is such a thing as programs that can change your computers Mac address and other programs to hide their ip that can make it untraceable and besides hackers can cover their tracks. Anyone could have put that file on Sony's servers just to misdirect attention away from themselves. You people have absolutely no clue whatsoever how to hide your Ip or your Mac address they cannot be tracked or traced as most proxy severs are open source and along with a dynamic Ip and various software can make you invisible and a few simple tools it's untraceable so unless you actually know what your talking about don't try to argue about it cause your in over your head .

    It's funny you mention being in over your head. You've been reading too much Google on search: hide my ip.

    You mention nothing about modding modems, which is truly the only way to be "anonymous" while surfing, but even that can be traced down to the node the modded modem is accessing from. Trust me here, I've been in too many discussions with a guru in the field of networking, and he's told me (with viable proof) that the same thing I've said here. Proxies are crap. Change your PC MAC addy all you want, you still have a modem with a MAC addy that is unchanged..so you go ahead and change your PC's mac. That's about as much good as changing the internal private home network IP address from 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.100.100...you still have the same public IP, regardless of what your INTERNAL IP address is.

    This is not really on topic either. Topic: Anonymous hacked.

  3. #78
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    738 (0 Banked)
    What you people who think that hackers cannot be traced fail to understand is that whenever you connect to a remote machine (server, computer) is that the machine log everything that happens on it. So whenever you use a proxy to view youtube or whatever, it store your IP along with some other details. And if you want that storage removed, you must know the guy owning it. Hackers along with these anonymous people pick random secure proxies. Which means that FBI can confiscate the server and look through the log to see what IP connected to what. Now, most hardcore hackers usually hide within 2-3 proxies/VPN. But even that won`t help because we can trace proxy 3 to proxy 2 and all the way to the real source. And now FBI have an IP to start with along with nicknames and pm`s and they will take it seriously because we are talking about 100 million accounts

  4. #79
    Dedicated Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,118
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    776 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathanm1978 View Post
    It's funny you mention being in over your head. You've been reading too much Google on search: hide my ip.

    You mention nothing about modding modems, which is truly the only way to be "anonymous" while surfing, but even that can be traced down to the node the modded modem is accessing from. Trust me here, I've been in too many discussions with a guru in the field of networking, and he's told me (with viable proof) that the same thing I've said here. Proxies are crap. Change your PC MAC addy all you want, you still have a modem with a MAC addy that is unchanged..so you go ahead and change your PC's mac. That's about as much good as changing the internal private home network IP address from 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.100.100...you still have the same public IP, regardless of what your INTERNAL IP address is.

    This is not really on topic either. Topic: Anonymous hacked.
    I'm agreeing with John here.

    Let's say they hide their IP. The IP from the proxy / VPN is still being hosted somewhere externally via servers, these servers log connections incoming and out-coming and so do the data centres as part of a security measure. When you connect to the internet you're being assigned an IP Address via your ISP so in order to have an alternate IP Address your traffic needs to be routed through the above mentioned which brings you to the fact their end still logs you anyway.

    MAC Addresses are pretty irrelevant when as long as you connect via the internet your ISP still holds your identity / connection details and log your in and out connections - they still can log the IPs you're connecting to even if they're secured unless you're connecting via the proxy / VPN as mentioned above but once again this brings the above problems with VPNs and etc logging you.

    The main reason companies and governments can't just take information is because of privacy laws.
    Last edited by :mn:; 05-12-2011 at 00:59.
    PSN/Gamertag: darkwrld

  5. #80
    Elite Member
    jonathanm1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Central Alabama
    PSN ID
    jlmc1978
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,873
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    527 (11,942 Banked)
    Items User name style
    cloud: the problem arises when people glorify these hackers and think they are untouchable. We're talking about the internet, where there are already laws in place to insure that if the proper officials need access to data, they'll get it. A prime example is the "youtube" controversy that everyone claimed Sony was so wrong in pursuing. And people on proxies are easily tracked, some people just don't want to believe that notion because Google and some other sites say so...

    Obviously if Google tells you it's true when you search, then it HAS to be true, right? There's obvious proof of that line of thinking if you look thru the threads in the Playstation Network area of this site, all those that posted about "PSN won't be back until May 31st" ...when this news was already released last week, but twisted out of proportion on monday because of a phone call. Google becomes the biggest liar there is around when news articles start posting wrong info, however when people start talking about hacking and hiding, they think Google can do no wrong and only gives them facts and truths. This couldn't be farther from reality, as I already mentioned, I have a VERY close friend that has posted guides, etc to hiding online, even tutorials on the subject. And NONE of his tutorials offer any kind of hiding without modding a modem...and he still posts that it's not 100% because you can be traced down to the Node of the ISP that you are on (which means basically the neighborhood you are in = node)

  6. #81
    eagle2010
    Guest
    Ok I was just going by my 20+ years experience as an IT security professional who has 2 masters both in IT and internet security, graduated from college at 16, who supervises 40 employees who install servers and maintain them. So say what you want and I mean you have no clue just going by your "friend" guru, etc. whatever floats your boat, they went in took the info and then deleted their tracks. Why do you think Sony is offering a reward for info cause all they know is they got broken into but have absolutely no clue who did it. So here comes the rats out of the woodwork sayin oh these people did it I have their IP addresses with a dynamic IP as soon as they log off their address is assigned to someone else and no hacker is stupid enough to use a static IP with an attack. That's just like Sony using an outdated APACHE architecture with an outdated firewall and when they plugged in the steam servers that created a giant backdoor that allowed access. I know what I am talking about I spend 10 to 12 hours each day making sure our companies servers are secure from any intrusion, and making sure everything runs smoothly so no I didn't have to google anything because I know what I'm talking about.
    Last edited by eagle2010; 05-12-2011 at 02:17.

  7. #82
    Elite Member
    jonathanm1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Central Alabama
    PSN ID
    jlmc1978
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,873
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    527 (11,942 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle2010 View Post
    Ok I was just going by my 20+ years experience as an IT security professional who has 2 masters both in IT and internet security, graduated from college at 16, who installs servers and maintains them. So say what you want and I mean you have no clue just going by your "friend" guru, etc. whatever floats your boat, they we t in took the info and then deleted their tracks. Why do you think Sony is offering a reward for info cause all they know is they got broken into but have absolutely no clue who did it. So here comes the rats out of the woodwork sayin oh these people did it I have their IP addresses with a dynamic IP as soon as they log off their address is assigned to someone else and no hacker is stupid enough to use a static IP with an attack. That's just like Sony using an outdated APACHE architecture with an outdated firewall and when they plugged in the steam servers that created a giant backdoor that allowed access. I know what I am talking about I spend 10 to 12 hours each day making sure our companies servers are secure from any intrusion, and making sure everything runs smoothly so no I didn't have to google anything because I know what I'm talking about.

    Ok..w/e you say on the "experience" ...I seriously have doubts because you can't provide anything other than "proxies are great, omg use proxies and they will save your life"...and it's OLD news that proxies can't protect anyone. Obviously you aren't fluent in court cases where people thought using proxies got them busted for DMCA violations...but alas, I digress.

    You have some odd college degrees, as my wife went to college in computer classes for several years, but she never heard of an internet security masters degree. Was it an online college? I know the course catalog I looked over for college this semester offered some Network Administration and you could get a degree in Computer Science, which includes courses in IT, but there are only a couple of IT fields, and none are called Internet Security.

    Anyway, we are all pretty much aware that the "old apache server software" was a big media lie. Every where that load of crock was posted, it was debunked with Google cache proof that they were running the most current version.

    Even Apache said that Sony had the most current, stable version of software. Giant backdoors and such for access just sounds like you've been cross referencing Sony with porn or something.


    (and Sony is offering a reward because Anonymous is imploding on itself from the inside, and everyone knows that hackers aren't hardened criminals who have "one more strike and it's life in prison." Hackers want notoriety, and someone knows something ..it's easier for Sony to let someone else do the investigative work, since Sony isn't a police force and it's a costly endeavor to spend years keeping a security and intelligence firm tracking people when someone could easily collect a reward and hand over information.)
    Last edited by jonathanm1978; 05-12-2011 at 02:25.

  8. #83
    Veteran
    Bligmerk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,389
    Rep Power
    96
    Points
    21,220 (0 Banked)
    Oh great, another n00b that claims to be some big IT expert. Why does this guy sound exactly that other n00b from a couple weeks ago that provided ample evidence he was not who he was claiming to be. It is almost like all these fraudster preachers claiming they are ex-Navy SEALS. Sheesh!

    This isn't about just IP's. These morons are hardly rocket scientists. They are just some loser punks that think they are cool. They are the computer equivalent of these deviants that look at a freeway overpass and go duh! look there is no protection to prevent rocks being tossed on the cars below, how stoopid! The personification of pure evil.

    It should not be forgotten there have been several members of Anonymous that have been arrested, prosecuted and served or serving time. They tend to give up other members, then those members give up some other members and so on. The old cliche' "there is no honor among thieves" might just as well as be updated to "there is no honor among hackers".

    These boobs trip up, not by disguising their online address but goofing up in other areas. They seem to be clueless they are using digital media to try to screw up digital media. They are issuing press releases and uploading videos. The don't seem to realize these can have unique id tags that can be traced down. That was how the writer of the Melissa virus was caught. He did release it from a bot net but wrote the original email in Word and it turns out Microsoft tags every Office product with a unique ID code. This was actually a corporate secret in MS but came out after the Melissa bust.

    The one AnonOps "leader" was caught because he sent out a PDF press release, signed with his real name:
    Alex Tapanaris http://i.imgur.com/XlNHQ.png

    Here are others that have been caught, prosecuted, served or serving time, with a substantial fine to pay off:
    Chris Wood, AnonOps "leader" aka ColdBlood
    Dmitry Guzner
    Brian Thomas Mettenbrink

    and this is not including the 5 Brits that were busted in January.

    Once the FBI has PROBABLE CAUSE, they can go to the proxy ISP, plus they know the message traffic is on the 4chan IRC and connect Omnivore, Tempest, Echelon and some other code name sniffers. All this traffic is time tagged. Even if the hacker is going from proxy to proxy to proxy, these automated sniffers can start tracking them back to that point where he is connecting to the Internet -- through an ISP because that is the only way to connect to the Internet. From there, the FBI can subpoena the ISP records. Remember, the FBI purpose is not to make a quick I-gotcha, it is to patiently acquire evidence to nail the twit. Seriously, what is wrong with this generation of loser punks.
    Last edited by Bligmerk; 05-12-2011 at 02:48.
    Pacing in wait of Sony's imminent DOOM!...since 2006
    PS4 - The Only Hardcore Gaming Console = All Your Baserape Are Belong To Us

  9. #84
    Elite Member
    jonathanm1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Central Alabama
    PSN ID
    jlmc1978
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,873
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    527 (11,942 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Here are a few posts that only prove further my FACTS listed here about proxies:

    My favorite video site in hungary went"hungary users only" so I found a proxy in hungary to use.When I connect to the net with firefox I am taken to the google.hu site which is a good sign and when I use google for a search firefox uses google.hu.Danasoft says I am located in hungary,yet the video site isn't convinced.Is there anything else I can try?
    Go here and look at how it 'rates' the proxy.
    Code:
    http://www.proxyblind.org/proxy-anonymous-checker.shtml
    Even though it may be showing you a .hu google page it is probably spilling 'variables' about your true i.p. to the site.

    I'm looking right now to see if I can find for you. I'll PM you with it if I come up with one.

    WOW I just ran through about a dozen proxies from Hungary and they all coming up as Transparant. That means although they will display a google.hu page....they will pass variables to a website and that website will see your true i.p. I suspect that is what happened. I did find two that are anonymous. I'll forward them to you to try....
    Hey **** can you post the website bro'? I wanna try something out?

    Yeah the problems with most proxies are they are Transparant. They pass on 'variables' about your true i.p. to the server. You ideally want a proxy that will pass only 'variables' that trick the server into accepting your i.p. as an i.p. that it will accept. There is lots of information that servers look for. Some of it is listed on that site I posted. Like it looks at the 'hostname' and it wants to see a couple #'s in the hostname. The types of proxies that will not forward a proper 'hostname' are called 'Anonymous'. They will work and trick the server but they will not trick a webmaster if they review the server logs. A true 'High Anonymous' proxy will trick both the server and the webmaster reviewing logs.
    I had a bit more quoted but deleted it, as I received email notifier that Bligmerk had responded as well....

    You pretty much said enough Blig that I deleted the rest of the quoted stuff, it's quite pointless to argue with these "IT TECHs" who join here just to proclaim they've got 100 years of college, 234 years of Net Admin experience, and been installing servers for 13 decades now, and know all there is to know about hiding online.


    As I ALREADY said too, just like Blig and many others here have said....WE AREN'T TALKING ABOUT HARDENED CRIMINALS HERE...these hackers aren't guys who are just steaming to get back in prison because life in the real world is too much...most are kids or those in college who think it's cool to hack..and they really have no idea what they are doing. They've been on the hacking scene maybe 2 or 3 months, and they take on some big project like the Sony breach that's too much for them to bite off, and they can't handle it, so they brag. BRAGGING GETS THEM CAUGHT, EVERY TIME.

    FACE IT, HACKERS WANT NOTORIETY. I said this many times here, and I'll say it again. HACKERS WANT NOTORIETY. They don't want to run off to the galapagos and live forever in hiding, they want people to SEE their work, and KNOW what they did. Hence, they WILL get caught, and likely the FBI won't even have to go so far as to trace proxy IP's that are so transparent that they could be tracked within 10 minutes.

    Funny, these people with all these credentials come join here just to post about something like proxies. good stuff.

  10. #85
    ERC1980
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathanm1978 View Post
    Here are a few posts that only prove further my FACTS listed here about proxies:


    well put my friend, well put

    i don't think that eagle guy is gonna have any comeback after that

    +rep

    I had a bit more quoted but deleted it, as I received email notifier that Bligmerk had responded as well....

    You pretty much said enough Blig that I deleted the rest of the quoted stuff, it's quite pointless to argue with these "IT TECHs" who join here just to proclaim they've got 100 years of college, 234 years of Net Admin experience, and been installing servers for 13 decades now, and know all there is to know about hiding online.


    As I ALREADY said too, just like Blig and many others here have said....WE AREN'T TALKING ABOUT HARDENED CRIMINALS HERE...these hackers aren't guys who are just steaming to get back in prison because life in the real world is too much...most are kids or those in college who think it's cool to hack..and they really have no idea what they are doing. They've been on the hacking scene maybe 2 or 3 months, and they take on some big project like the Sony breach that's too much for them to bite off, and they can't handle it, so they brag. BRAGGING GETS THEM CAUGHT, EVERY TIME.

    FACE IT, HACKERS WANT NOTORIETY. I said this many times here, and I'll say it again. HACKERS WANT NOTORIETY. They don't want to run off to the galapagos and live forever in hiding, they want people to SEE their work, and KNOW what they did. Hence, they WILL get caught, and likely the FBI won't even have to go so far as to trace proxy IP's that are so transparent that they could be tracked within 10 minutes.

    Funny, these people with all these credentials come join here just to post about something like proxies. good stuff.
    great post!

    +rep
    Last edited by ERC1980; 05-12-2011 at 16:08.

  11. #86
    Veteran
    Bligmerk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,389
    Rep Power
    96
    Points
    21,220 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathanm1978 View Post
    You pretty much said enough Blig that I deleted the rest of the quoted stuff, it's quite pointless to argue with these "IT TECHs" who join here just to proclaim they've got 100 years of college, 234 years of Net Admin experience, and been installing servers for 13 decades now, and know all there is to know about hiding online.
    Hehehe, had to chuckle at this. It is more than suspicious that these people subscribe to claim huge amounts of IT or programming experience, then by the content in their posts, prove they are more than likely 13-year olds parroting some episode of South Park. These n00by guys subscribing are the equivalent of drive-by shooters, taking their pot shots and moving on. I really had to laugh at the one guy on the Carmack thread that said programmers just use a cookbook. I know this forum can't be taken seriously and nobody seems to take it as such but there are some silly threads.
    Pacing in wait of Sony's imminent DOOM!...since 2006
    PS4 - The Only Hardcore Gaming Console = All Your Baserape Are Belong To Us

  12. #87
    Chocolatier to the Stars
    TidalPhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Behind you!
    PSN ID
    TidalPhoenix
    Posts
    11,730
    Rep Power
    117
    Points
    15,278 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    haha Anon - play with fire, expect to get burned. Even funnier that 'one of their own' did the burning.

    ​aka Sparc

    Entropy isn't what it used be

  13. #88
    Elite Member
    jonathanm1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Central Alabama
    PSN ID
    jlmc1978
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,873
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    527 (11,942 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Bligmerk View Post
    Hehehe, had to chuckle at this. It is more than suspicious that these people subscribe to claim huge amounts of IT or programming experience, then by the content in their posts, prove they are more than likely 13-year olds parroting some episode of South Park. These n00by guys subscribing are the equivalent of drive-by shooters, taking their pot shots and moving on. I really had to laugh at the one guy on the Carmack thread that said programmers just use a cookbook. I know this forum can't be taken seriously and nobody seems to take it as such but there are some silly threads.

    Speech class is a prerequisite of any IT related work, as is English. Someone with that much college and supposed hands-on experience would have much better skills at wording a paragraph to make people believe they have attained near-doctorate honors in fields that don't really have doctorate degrees. Most of these lack basic subject/predicate and punctuation, mainly periods...and honestly, it makes it quite hard to understand how someone with that much self-professed education can lack the skills to communicate on a forum-level. As I said, speech is required. It's NOT an easy class to pass and it's one of the very first you have to pass in these fields of study.

  14. #89
    Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    41
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    34
    Points
    1,417 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathanm1978 View Post
    Hence, they WILL get caught, and likely the FBI won't even have to go so far as to trace proxy IP's that are so transparent that they could be tracked within 10 minutes.
    Whats the FBI up to at the moment then, they still supping coffee and having a few doughnuts whilst waiting for Barack to order them in in dawn helicopter raids?

    As for hackers wanting notoriety, well some probably do and some probably dont. I'm not sure there a single entity. I would imagine the primary motivation is that their bored, they can and its fun. Hasn't somebody on here allegedly spent the last 42 years of his life invesitgating them? Maybe we should wait for his thesis on them and digest his peer reviewed conclusions.

  15. #90
    Elite Member
    jonathanm1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Central Alabama
    PSN ID
    jlmc1978
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,873
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    527 (11,942 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
    Whats the FBI up to at the moment then, they still supping coffee and having a few doughnuts whilst waiting for Barack to order them in in dawn helicopter raids?

    As for hackers wanting notoriety, well some probably do and some probably dont. I'm not sure there a single entity. I would imagine the primary motivation is that their bored, they can and its fun. Hasn't somebody on here allegedly spent the last 42 years of his life invesitgating them? Maybe we should wait for his thesis on them and digest his peer reviewed conclusions.

    They are following leads.

    Question, if someone files a police report of illegal activity (PSN breach was illegal activity and happened on American soil), would you be expected by the police department to gather intel, track the perp, and do your own arresting? NO, you wouldn't. You'd expect the police to do that...although, you could hire a PI to track them down using evidence you supplied, and you could do your own investigative work..ultimately, the police would have the arrest in the matter.

    Why do people think that Sony runs around with handcuffs and guns, and they should be the ones who bust down doors showing people their Sony badge and screaming "GET THE F*** DOWN NOW, ON THE GROUND"...

    That line of thought is beyond me, but Sony's turned over the evidence to the proper authorities, and even with SIMPLE open/shut cases, it still takes any law enforcement agency (local city/county, state/federal/national) a good amount of time to mount a case, interrogate witnesses, blah blah blah. So why, again, is it solely up to Sony to find the people? It was illegal activity, and as I was told, "it happened in San Diego"...so the San Diego FBI is partially involved in the case and investigation.

  16. #91
    Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    41
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    34
    Points
    1,417 (0 Banked)
    That line of thought in beyond me too, in fact your the first person I've ever seen have that line of thought.

  17. #92
    Elite Member
    jonathanm1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Central Alabama
    PSN ID
    jlmc1978
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,873
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    527 (11,942 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
    That line of thought in beyond me too, in fact your the first person I've ever seen have that line of thought.
    Yeah, OK.

  18. #93
    Dedicated Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,118
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    776 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle2010 View Post
    Ok I was just going by my 20+ years experience as an IT security professional who has 2 masters both in IT and internet security, graduated from college at 16, who supervises 40 employees who install servers and maintain them. So say what you want and I mean you have no clue just going by your "friend" guru, etc. whatever floats your boat, they went in took the info and then deleted their tracks. Why do you think Sony is offering a reward for info cause all they know is they got broken into but have absolutely no clue who did it. So here comes the rats out of the woodwork sayin oh these people did it I have their IP addresses with a dynamic IP as soon as they log off their address is assigned to someone else and no hacker is stupid enough to use a static IP with an attack. That's just like Sony using an outdated APACHE architecture with an outdated firewall and when they plugged in the steam servers that created a giant backdoor that allowed access. I know what I am talking about I spend 10 to 12 hours each day making sure our companies servers are secure from any intrusion, and making sure everything runs smoothly so no I didn't have to google anything because I know what I'm talking about.
    >Implying ISPs don't log when IPs were assigned to users.
    With your logic when someone pirates music then millions of people got framed across the UK when they sent letters out based on IPs downloading music.

    Ok! Can we please get back on topic now? Like if we can't meet an understanding then can we just go back to ranting about how much we hate it being down? Please? :P It's pretty pointless because we could all just end up debating this until the end of time. xD
    Last edited by :mn:; 05-13-2011 at 22:59.
    PSN/Gamertag: darkwrld

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.