Apprentice

Do I need 2 units or..

.. do I only need one? Do I need the navigation controller too? I popped into Game today and the chap who works there didn't have a clue what the navigation stick is for! I also have a Wii which uses the ctrl and nunchuck and works well with games like Zelda. Is it a similar set-up to this (other than the capabilities I mean). Is it indeed worth forking out hard earned dosh for?!

Thanks in advance

Liam
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It really depends what games you will be playing :P

Sports champions you can get by with only having 1 Move Controller, 2 move controllers allow for greater 'immersion' and multiplayer.
    Killzone 3, you will need a nav controller unless you want to end up half holding a dualshock
    Heavy Rain, same as above, plus nav controller will help 'immersion' which is what I believe Heavy Rain to be about.
    Eyepet/Shoot/Start The Party etc... (party games) most can be played with 1 move controller. 2 move controllers for multiplayer.

It really depends what game you are playing.

The navigation controller is for exactly what it says. An example would be for walking around and jumping in Killzone 3. A comparison that you will know is for Zelda: Twighlight Princess, the nunchuck was used for controlling and moving link.

If you are playing games that require navigation such as Killzone and Heavy Rain, I highly recommend a nav controller, you can get 1 used from game instore for about 19.99 same as a move controller. (Gamestation too instore) [Supposing you are from the UK]

Although Move hasn't had any real breakthrough games, except maybe Killzone 3 with the sharpshooter attachment, it cannot be missed for Sorcery... Whenever it comes out

Last edited by GlassGun; 05-31-2011 at 21:36.

Apprentice
    Thanks Glass, guess I will wait for a while then. Killzone would be good but until something major comes out for it I will stick with my DS3! I was offered a straight swap for the move controller and cam (which I already own) for my Black Ops game!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thread Information