Thread: PS3 Offer

Hybrid View

PS3 Offer

My friend is offering me:

PlayStation 3 slim 160gb
    1 mic
    HD cable
    4 games:
    1. COD Black Ops (with all latest maps, he bought them!!)
    2. Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X
    3. Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty (free game from his PSN account)
    4. Infamous (free game from his PSN account)

for 200

or in addition:
    PlayStation MOVE starter pack

for 230

I already have a wii for that one but if I don't get MOVE now with the bundle I don't think I will ever. If it's a must then I will go for it but not essential, the whole point of me buying PS3 is PS exclusive titles (as I had PS1 + PS2) and relaxing on the sofa playing a game in the night not jumping up and down (with the wii)

What are your views on this??

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by tig3r94 View Post
    My friend is offering me:

PlayStation 3 slim 160gb
    1 mic
    HD cable
    4 games:
    1. COD Black Ops (with all latest maps, he bought them!!)
    2. Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X
    3. Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty (free game from his PSN account)
    4. Infamous (free game from his PSN account)

for 200

or in addition:
    PlayStation MOVE starter pack

for 230

I already have a wii for that one but if I don't get MOVE now with the bundle I don't think I will ever. If it's a must then I will go for it but not essential, the whole point of me buying PS3 is PS exclusive titles (as I had PS1 + PS2) and relaxing on the sofa playing a game in the night not jumping up and down (with the wii)

What are your views on this??
    How much is a slim 160GB new over there?
    PS4|PS3|PS2|PS1|PSVITA|XBOX 360|XBOX|N64|3DS XL|DSi|Gameboy Advance|Gameboy Color|PC

Quote Originally Posted by ex nihilo7 View Post
    How much is a slim 160GB new over there?
    Well surprisingly the cheapest is 200!!! for new ps3 160gb slim. The range is 200-230 for ps3 slim 160gb alone with NO bundle
    Last edited by tig3r94; 06-01-2011 at 20:30.

Superior Member
    So he's going to let you use his account too??

Quote Originally Posted by timberflake View Post
    So he's going to let you use his account too??
    Dunno exactly but I had a chat with him and he said you will be able to get the PSN 2 free games welcome back, he didn't mention anything about 1 month VIP PSN so I'm guessing when I go to buy it off him, he downloads the 2 games I want (R+C, Infamous) and I end up getting 4 games instead of 2!!

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tig3r94 View Post
    Dunno exactly but I had a chat with him and he said you will be able to get the PSN 2 free games welcome back, he didn't mention anything about 1 month VIP PSN so I'm guessing when I go to buy it off him, he downloads the 2 games I want (R+C, Infamous) and I end up getting 4 games instead of 2!!
    You would have to use his account though, Sony has already said that the free games & PS+ access will only apply to people who registered accounts by 1st April so you wouldnt get 4 games.

If you're going to buy it off him you need to clarify whether he's going to give you his PSN username & password.

Quote Originally Posted by timberflake View Post
    You would have to use his account though, Sony has already said that the free games & PS+ access will only apply to people who registered accounts by 1st April so you wouldnt get 4 games.

If you're going to buy it off him you need to clarify whether he's going to give you his PSN username & password.
    If he does, or download me the games on the HDD then logs off his account then the games should stay there, right?? If not then I will phone him (after buying ps3) and ask him for username/password for any problems dealt with the 2 free games but either way 2 or 4 games, they are good and amazing deal seeing that ps3 alone is 200 but i'm getting it with mic, hd cable and 2/4 games for same price !!!!

Superior Member
    It might be a good idea to check before you buy it off him first, he might not want to give you his username & password. And Im pretty sure that if you have to create an account you wont be able to use any of his downloaded games as they were downloaded on his account.

Thread Information