Apprentice

Netflix not updating new patch?

anyone else having this issue? after downloading the free goodies from PSN store, i decided to go on netflix, there is a new patch update and well i get to about 27% and it freezes and i get signed out of the PSN and have to sign back on...anyone else having this issue? i tried last night and again this morning so not sure if its the network still being really busy so its timing out?

PSN: Hologram777

Apprentice
    Items Google Chrome
    I downloaded the patch with no problems. It was also after I got the freebies from PSstore. Not that I think the store and netflix have any relation. I think you just need to keep trying. The PSN has been pretty buggy since being fully restored. Yesterday I got booted off the PSN at least 8 times, and had to log back in.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBiggieKat View Post
    I downloaded the patch with no problems. It was also after I got the freebies from PSstore. Not that I think the store and netflix have any relation. I think you just need to keep trying. The PSN has been pretty buggy since being fully restored. Yesterday I got booted off the PSN at least 8 times, and had to log back in.
    yeah for some reason after power cycling my modem and router it still would freeze at about 20%, but i finally had to try it again after getting booted off and it works.

PSN: Hologram777

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    jlmc1978
    Items User name style
    Any details of the new patch? Wonder what's been done...

A related note, mine did the update in about 15 seconds.
    Last edited by jonathanm1978; 06-05-2011 at 11:28.

'It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.' - Abraham Lincoln

Thread Information