Thread: Dust 514

Forum Sage
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Dust 514

Surprised I've not seen a thread about this game. Is anyone looking forward to it? Pretty big news it being exclusive also. MS are certainly shooting themselves in foot with the closed nature of XBL first Steamworks and now this!

Should be interesting to see how the PC game (EVE) will interact with the console world. What they're trying sounds brave but it could just work!

BBK Is Tapatalking

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    FireSol
    Items User name style
    i think im the only one who have any hype about this one. and i think ill return to eve world just to see how it works from both sides. because if they can make it right we will have most epic and deep mmo fps game

Dedicated Member
    Not alone Sol as this is one I'm looking forward to, also, I'm going to get another couple of months in for Eve to see how they interact aswell so let me know when your thinking of going back on Eve & I'll join you

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    FireSol
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Nad_The_Inhaler View Post
    Not alone Sol as this is one I'm looking forward to, also, I'm going to get another couple of months in for Eve to see how they interact aswell so let me know when your thinking of going back on Eve & I'll join you
    great!! )) i have 2 accounts one in Goons(active,but im not in game), and other is free for flying )) then you understand me )) if this ground battles will have effect on big eve politics this will be pure win!!!
    Last edited by FireSol; 06-07-2011 at 13:00.

El Presidente
    I'm interested to see what this will be like. Ive never really played any MMO's but the idea of a big persistent world sounds cool.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    FireSol
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    I'm interested to see what this will be like. Ive never really played any MMO's but the idea of a big persistent world sounds cool.
    if you have pc, you should try eve. in my opinion its the deepest mmo to date

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    comadrake
    It was the first time i heard about this game while watching E3, just wow!

Gonna have to get this at some point

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireSol View Post
    great!! )) i have 2 accounts one in Goons(active,but im not in game), and other is free for flying )) then you understand me )) if this ground battles will have effect on big eve politics this will be pure win!!!
    I only had the one account (inactive for about 2yrs now) but I keep getting emails from them about re activating for half price & such the like so I will take them up on their offer nearer Dust release

Forum Sage
    Eve is a fantastic MMO if it's your type of thing, I never really got into it as I found it a bit boring but my friend swears by it. I like the way that you can actually loose stuff though. If your ship goes kaboom that's it, no more ship!

I wouldn't mind playing the shooter part for a corporation though. Keeping my eyes on this. I may even try the MMO again. Get my friend to give me a few nice ships. IIRC the coloration he is in was nearly saved enough for a Goliath or they were building one. Can't remember!

BBK Is Tapatalking

Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    Surprised I've not seen a thread about this game. Is anyone looking forward to it? Pretty big news it being exclusive also. MS are certainly shooting themselves in foot with the closed nature of XBL first Steamworks and now this!

Should be interesting to see how the PC game (EVE) will interact with the console world. What they're trying sounds brave but it could just work!

BBK Is Tapatalking
    Someone did make a thread about it.
    http://www.psu.com/forums/threads/27...e-Hell-!/page2

But I'm not surprised that you missed it since the title doesn't indicate the game at all.

As for the game itself, it looks very interesting. I'm surprised that it's not getting much hype but hopefully with enough support, people will start looking at it.

Forum Sage
    Ah that makes sense, my bad! I did look admittidly i did only look for the name of the game though!

Mods - Could you merge the threads please?

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    FireSol
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    I wouldn't mind playing the shooter part for a corporation though. Keeping my eyes on this. I may even try the MMO again. Get my friend to give me a few nice ships. IIRC the coloration he is in was nearly saved enough for a Goliath or they were building one. Can't remember!
    ships are good thing, but you need spent few months to lern skills to pilot them )))

Forum Sage
    Yeah thats the time consuming thing the fact stuff takes real time. I think it takes something like 3 months to build a Goliath

Forum Dawg
    Items User name style
    Aye I remember this game from ages ago. It looks like an awesome concept, hope it works out for them.
    ♥ ∈ ∅

The problem with quotes on the internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity Abraham Lincoln
    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein

Thread Information