Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweet

Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    Oh, good lord. The nightmares. They return, they return!
    You wouldn't know a nightmare if it slapped you in the face and screwed everything you ever loved.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    One of the best members? Well, I'm sure that if she kept an open mind, chilled the f*** out, set her femi-nazi attitude and fanboyism aside to have a normal discussion with people (sending a death-threat to someone via the use of VMs is not normal), then maybe she'd be lucky enough to last if given a second chance.
    Huh? That's not what I got out of all the posts I read. She even showed me all the posts which she herself saved for me to read specifically. Funny how I never got that impression. Then again, viewing a lot of each and every one of you members' posted over time, I can see why she came off as a femi-nazi. If I remember correctly, there were several of you who verbally defiled her and completely humiliated her for your own pleasure. Yeah, I can see how she would come off as a femi-nazi to you all.

Ultimate Veteran
    Items DreamcastPlayStationNintendoBullyGTA ClaudeFinal Fantasy IX
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    Huh? That's not what I got out of all the posts I read.
    Are you sure you're not just reading what you want to hear?

She even showed me all the posts which she herself saved for me to read specifically.
    Let me guess, she sent you an email of a staff discussion between REFLEX, Uncool, Tribunal and all of the other staff members that Dave started. Yeah, I remember that because she sent me it as well. And if I remember it correctly it's really not as bad as you make it out to be.

Funny how I never got that impression.
    Not really...

Then again, viewing a lot of each and every one of you members' posted over time, I can see why she came off as a femi-nazi. If I remember correctly, there were several of you who verbally defiled her and completely humiliated her for your own pleasure.
    See, now you're under the impression that she did nothing wrong. You can drop the white knight act. REFLEX might have had the habit of prolonging certain, uh, roasts (the thread on the Vader kid) but girlgamer1984 was a problem back then. From her stubborn femi-nazi attitude ("men are gross and women who pleasure their boyfriends and husbands are disgusting, blah blah...") to her nasty comments -- you can even ask one of the staff members to pull up that report I made on that VM she sent me -- she dug her own grave.

Yeah, I can see how she would come off as a femi-nazi to you all.

I'm assuming you still keep in touch with her since, you know, you're going out of your way to defend her now after all the time that's passed. Why don't you send her a message? Provided she's changed and wants to come back then I'm sure Mr. Bishop would have no problem with giving her a second chance. She doesn't have to come back if she doesn't want to though. It's just a suggestion.

3DS Friend Code: 1349-4916-2054

Wow, I knew some things changed since I have been gone by I missed the fact that you were no longer an admin. Figured this post was going to be about some new camera or something but guess I am really behind in the times

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbo1 View Post
    srsly ? it was only like 6 months ago that he left. he would have been on the staff for most of your time as a member here.
    I dont recall ever seeing him..then again, i don't pay attention to users generally...just type n go lol.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Master Sage
    You wouldn't know a nightmare if it slapped you in the face and screwed everything you ever loved.
    I was around in the girlgamer-era so, yeah, I do know a nightmare when I see one. Like Blacksite has already stated, she really was up her own arse. Sending death threats, defending the female race to the death and generally being a completely vindictive, nasty peice of work. Say what you will about her, I have never - and never will - like girlgamer1984. I'd go as far to say that if I were given the choice of being stranded on a distant planet with Dave or her, I'd happily go for Dave. And that's saying something.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharktooth
    Wow, I knew some things changed since I have been gone by I missed the fact that you were no longer an admin. Figured this post was going to be about some new camera or something but guess I am really behind in the times.
    You haven't been around long enough to even remember REFLEX unless, of course, you're a banned member using a second account.

Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul.

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by jj03 View Post
    I dont recall ever seeing him..then again, i don't pay attention to users generally...just type n go lol.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
    o fair enough.

I'd go as far to say that if I were given the choice of being stranded on a distant planet with Dave or her, I'd happily go for Dave. And that's saying something.

I would say bring her back. but you know
    Last edited by squirrelbo1; 06-08-2011 at 21:01.

I was around in the girlgamer-era so, yeah, I do know a nightmare when I see one. Like Blacksite has already stated, she really was up her own arse. Sending death threats, defending the female race to the death and generally being a completely vindictive, nasty peice of work. Say what you will about her, I have never - and never will - like girlgamer1984. I'd go as far to say that if I were given the choice of being stranded on a distant planet with Dave or her, I'd happily go for Dave. And that's saying something.

You haven't been around long enough to even remember REFLEX unless, of course, you're a banned member using a second account.
    Or option 3. Been gone enough long enough that I forgot my password and the email account attached to it no longer exists. Besides I am not here to get the attention of saying I am back or anything so sorry for semi derailing.

I was one of the ones reporting (in my long winded style all the staff made fun of) girlgamer everytime she did something silly. Especially that one instance against Holly.

We did have pretty good debates though I have to admit since we had similiar game tastes but then so completely different ideas of those interests

Master Sage
    [INSERT LINE OF LOLS HERE]

I would say bring her back, but you know.
    Seriously though, you all know the bad blood between Dave and myself, so it goes without saying that I have to really despise (I use despite as I don't hate anyone on the internet - Carl doesn't count, as I've met him) her to want to be stranded with Dave a million miles from home. It's just that girlgamer really annoyed me with her overly feminist views on absolutely anything and everything she felt she had an opinion on. Hell, even the most mundane of topics turned into flame wars because she just felt like she needed to bring religion and sexism into it. And then there's the death threats she sent to members via the Visitor Messaging system. It really was all sorts of screwed up.

That being said, it would be interesting if we bought her back - but only for a week, I don't think I could handle any more than that. I would love to see the pure amount of flames, trolls, warns and bans handed out due to her return. While we're at it, bring back Dave too. I kinda miss the guy, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharktooth
    Or option 3. Been gone enough long enough that I forgot my password and the email account attached to it no longer exists. Besides I am not here to get the attention of saying I am back or anything so sorry for semi derailing.

I was one of the ones reporting (in my long winded style all the staff made fun of) girlgamer everytime she did something silly. Especially that one instance against Holly.

We did have pretty good debates though I have to admit since we had similiar game tastes but then so completely different ideas of those interests.
    OK, you have my attention; who are you?

Forum Dawg
    Items User name style
    GG was pretty awesome in the ban thread....

and its great to see you REFLEX, hope everything's going well
    ♥ ∈ ∅

The problem with quotes on the internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity Abraham Lincoln
    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein

Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    Are you sure you're not just reading what you want to hear?

Let me guess, she sent you an email of a staff discussion between REFLEX, Uncool, Tribunal and all of the other staff members that Dave started. Yeah, I remember that because she sent me it as well. And if I remember it correctly it's really not as bad as you make it out to be.

Not really...

See, now you're under the impression that she did nothing wrong. You can drop the white knight act. REFLEX might have had the habit of prolonging certain, uh, roasts (the thread on the Vader kid) but girlgamer1984 was a problem back then. From her stubborn femi-nazi attitude ("men are gross and women who pleasure their boyfriends and husbands are disgusting, blah blah...") to her nasty comments -- you can even ask one of the staff members to pull up that report I made on that VM she sent me -- she dug her own grave.

I'm assuming you still keep in touch with her since, you know, you're going out of your way to defend her now after all the time that's passed. Why don't you send her a message? Provided she's changed and wants to come back then I'm sure Mr. Bishop would have no problem with giving her a second chance. She doesn't have to come back if she doesn't want to though. It's just a suggestion.
    Actually, I'm under no illusions, disillusions or any derivative thereof. I saw much more than the conversations between girlgamer and REFLEX and the off hand mention of Uncool. I saw all the posts and conversations. I even saw the posts where you all sexually harassed her. Of course. I saw some pretty unprofessional and childish posts from her too. The thing is, what she said to you all paled in comparison to what you all did to her.

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharktooth View Post
    what happened with holly, and how did i miss this, seeing as we joined at like the same time. was this subthread or something.

Seriously though, you all know the bad blood between Dave and myself, so it goes without saying that I have to really despise (I use despite as I don't hate anyone on the internet - Carl doesn't count, as I've met him) her to want to be stranded with Dave a million miles from home. It's just that girlgamer really annoyed me with her overly feminist views on absolutely anything and everything she felt she had an opinion on. Hell, even the most mundane of topics turned into flame wars because she just felt like she needed to bring religion and sexism into it. And then there's the death threats she sent to members via the Visitor Messaging system. It really was all sorts of screwed up.

That being said, it would be interesting if we bought her back - but only for a week, I don't think I could handle any more than that. I would love to see the pure amount of flames, trolls, warns and bans handed out due to her return. While we're at it, bring back Dave too. I kinda miss the guy, haha.
    yeah i know your thing with dave, which is why i lol'd so much.

lol carl. he's so harmless wouldn't even worry mate.

dave is gone because of the uni, although it would be cool to see him back here, despite his history he was still a pretty good member.

Ultimate Veteran
    Actually, I'm under no illusions, disillusions or any derivative thereof. I saw much more than the conversations between girlgamer and REFLEX and the off hand mention of Uncool. I saw all the posts and conversations. I even saw the posts where you all sexually harassed her.
    I'd ask you to share them with us to at least give yourself some credibility, but I have the feeling that I'm going to get the "I can't post that stuff because it's against the rules." excuse, so then, what's the point? Ugh...

Of course. I saw some pretty unprofessional and childish posts from her too. The thing is, what she said to you all paled in comparison to what you all did to her.
    Wow. You're actually sitting there and telling us that a death threat from her to me or anyone else pales in comparison to a rude remark or two from a couple staff members. Do you even know if she wants to come back, like I suggested before, if given the opportunity for a second chance?

Master Sage
    It wasn't so much his forum persona I didn't like, more the fact he tried it on with my ex and, because he met up with her, stopped me seeing my little girl. He is, and always will be, a prick.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    GG has issues beyond belief.
    Please keep her in her cage.

what happened with holly, and how did i miss this, seeing as we joined at like the same time. was this subthread or something.

yeah i know your thing with dave, which is why i lol'd so much.

dave is gone because of the uni, although it would be cool to see him back here, despite his history he was still a pretty good member.
    I won't go into the actual situation since one of GG's bans came from it but if you asking where holly went I think school and real life really took over and she really had a drive so she phased out the forum more and more over time because it was taking away from more important things.

And lol nobody is ever going to convince Blacksite about anything good in GG. That was two people that just didn't get along as much as I have seen on this forum. Two people that have no quams about making their opinion heard and having very different beliefs ended in trouble everytime lol.

For some reason she liked me and when she got banned she requested to stAy in touch. I politely declined.

And lol at a thread of reflex saying hi turning into this.

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    I won't go into the actual situation since one of GG's bans came from it but if you asking where holly went I think school and real life really took over and she really had a drive so she phased out the forum more and more over time because it was taking away from more important things.
    no I know what happened to holly, she checks in every now and then and we exchange the odd vm. just wanted to know what happened with her and GG

Unbound Mercenary
    Who is GG?
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Master Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by kwesnoth View Post
    Who is GG?
    You don't want to know.

Unbound Mercenary
    You don't want to know.
    I guess she was before my time? I've never heard of, or seen her before.

Forum Sage
    It wasn't so much his forum persona I didn't like, more the fact he tried it on with my ex and, because he met up with her, stopped me seeing my little girl. He is, and always will be, a prick.
    He's climbing yo' windows, snatching your children up...

I can't remember GG but I vote to bring her back anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by kwesnoth View Post
    I guess she was before my time? I've never heard of, or seen her before.
    If I am Remembering the timeline correctly it would have been the first couple months you were here when she got perma banned but in those couple months she was banned a few times as well so she probably wash around much when you first started

Unbound Mercenary
    Ahh, yeah. I didn't really pay attention to anything back then. So she would have been not known to me.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    From a troll perspective it might actually be a good idea to bring her back (if she even wants to come back).
    Add Uber and some other oldschool "trolls" to that and we've got a PSU royal rumble
    Last edited by Beast of Bourbon; 06-09-2011 at 15:32.

Master Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicDog View Post
    He's climbing yo' windows, snatching your children up...
    I was actually concerned for my daughters wellbeing where those rumours about Carl were concerned.

Ultimate Veteran
    For some reason she liked me and when she got banned she requested to stAy in touch. I politely declined.
    Just out of curiosity, are you SharkOutofWater?

Thread Information