Dedicated Member

is ubisoft going exclusive to M$?

this could be bad they have great games.(could even be bad for ps3)
    why do you think this happened.
    http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/06...s_6128282.html

Apprentice

Ubisoft isn't exclusively for M$ as is said in GI. I've seen previews for future games that are labeled PS2/Xbox/PC. Although PS2 owners shouldn't feel too bad about missing out on Far Cry, I heard it was all about graphics, but didn't have too much in the gameplay department.

Besides, PS has (and will always have) MGS, SOCOM, Resident Evil (just to name a few). All exclusives, better than most M$ games (from my personal experience and tastes).
    www.lsd-doors.de - some sweet doors - worth checking out!
    www.carphonewarehouse.co.uk - A good selection of mobile phones!
    www.eurodancehits.com - Sweet site, a MUST for any Electronic fan, a HUGE database!

Veteran
    Items Arsenal
    i hope it wont

isn''t splinter cell and prince of persia made by ubisoft?

if so those games are some of the top ps2 games. i hope we have games liek those for ps3

Apprentice

They're both confirmed PS2 titles, and Ubisoft will most likely make games for the PS3 as well. If not, they would be missing out on a whole market, not the best idea unless you have a neverending supply of money and choose to make 30% of what you could make over making 100%.

I just read in GI that Ubisoft will release Killing Day as a launch title on the PS3. I've known about it (I saw it in another thread) but I just got reminded of it today.

Don't double post please. ~ PBM ~
    www.lsd-doors.de - some sweet doors - worth checking out!
    www.carphonewarehouse.co.uk - A good selection of mobile phones!
    www.eurodancehits.com - Sweet site, a MUST for any Electronic fan, a HUGE database!

Superior Member

for me they can go exclusively to who they want. i never liked their games. their biggest franchises are prince of percia, on ps3 we'll have onimusha, devil may cry, castlevania and god of war. the other is splinter cell, we have metal gear solid. microsoft can have all those exclusives..i don't mind

Superior Member

Comon guys why Ubisoft would do that, Ubisoft says that EA games are making things harder for them, u think that being a exclusive developer means more and brings more money in the world of Ubisoft???? Answer wrong if u make games on all the consoles u will get more money eccept for getting a MUST HAVE game that will turn u in first place of gaming.....

more games on all consoles means more moneymaking for Ubisoft....

the end

yeah maybe your right that they'l make more money by making games for all consoles but like an old proverb would say "you make money with money"it would cost alot to be the publisher and the developer at the same time and making the game for all consoles and they even have problems of rivalry against EA so maybe theyr thinking to reduce the pressure of every thing by being exclusive for M$(just my my opinion towards the news).

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Thread Information